Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Aug 16, 2018, 03:32 PM
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Practice Thread  (Read 71416 times)
Helena

« Reply #435 on: Apr 08, 2018, 05:31 PM »

Hi Deva and Everyone,

RULER OF THE NN/PPP 12th - MARS IN THE 2ND HOUSE

With the ruler mars in the 2nd house relative to 12th house PPP/NN, all the instinctual action the soul takes on self-discovery, spiritual practice and life overall simplification is done with emphasis on the self and not on the world outside. Self-reliance comes then from being able to establish by personal effort a new value system, found by exercising personal talents, inclinations and self-sustained methods to job, daily events or routines, and not from borrowing them from anyone else. In essence the soul desires to build its own world from the inside, shutting down the communication channels that do not work, are outdated, or create unnecessary noise, too much familiarity and complication.  This is a hard thing to do on re-living conditions, essentially because with the ruler of pluto and sn on the 8th house, much the soul has experienced are other’s points of view, intimate contacts and bonds that blur the soul’s essential nature at this point, to an extreme where it no longer knows who it is and what is right service and right relating.
It is now necessary to contain any experience in a relatively safe and secure environment, with the use of time and daily steps on the direction of building the solid structure for this to happen - to have the capacity to be independent and alone first, in the aim of this task and in cultivation of relationship with Source.
People with strong emphasis on the 2nd house can be very determined and strong willed when it comes to survival. If self-reliance and self-sufficiency are not built form within, the soul can attract others that provide them with a illusory sense of security, making them dependent and subject of their own wills.
The path of this soul is to be able to identify, end and rebuilt all those relationships, trusting first that nature always replaces a void, and refuse to replace this void with people or situations that promote dependencies.
If there is space left for the new, it will come, with patience, acceptance, diligence and self-reliance, 12th/2nd houses.

Being mars the planet in this position, sexuality plays an important role in the soul’s evolution . Personal discovery of sexual desires, needs, and sexual self-sufficiency can promote methamorphosis. Otherwise, the impulsive need to create intimate bonds with others can lead the soul to confrontations with the the past. These confrontations can also be the vehicle for how change will happen. With inner questioning, whether or not the relationships formed are fulfilling the inner needs and balancing the desire natures of both partners, progressive elimination of masochistic/sadistic partnerships, friendships or work relationships can occur. This position can also suggest the desire to learn about the power of sexuality, proper and rightful application of it, in way that it is not used to take advantage of others or their resources but instead for personal and the partner’s mutual self-discovery. With venus in sagittarius in the 8th house, mars in the second house can instinctively feel, know and help the partners in providing what they need to live sexuality more naturally and freely.

It is by now clear, if we look at it from the karmic/evolutionary signature context we have been studying, that necessarily this will take time, moments of emotional upheaval, solitude and rebirth. This is someone that is not used to the calm and tranquil life that intimately and on the soul level desires, so will tend to undermine it now and then. It is in the direction of stoping this self undermining that mars in the 2nd house is going, positively, with time.
I also get the sense, that the libra extremes in this condition are also seen in the natural opposition of the SN/NN rulers. And again, both situations need to be balanced, with harmony arising with self-control in the instinctual desire to go into partnership to feel secure or completed. This position of mars will deny that sense of security in others at some point. With mars in natural opposition to venus in this case, the sexual impulse can be disturbed by values and desires that belong to others, and by the habit to fulfil their needs in a way that is detrimental to soul’s real value system. Security for mars/2nd house, when naturally expressed, comes from the self and that will be its essential truth. The soul will have to choose in what way will apply the natural inner resistance and fixed nature of the 2nd house. In which terms the instinct to keep separate from all that is not mars in the 2nd house is applied. From one side, this can be a mirror of resisting evolution and maintaining old values, partnerships and dynamics in order to survive; the other way, can be practiced to serve as healthy boundaries, strength in individual effort, necessary limitation and discriminations and serving the partner’s actual needs not compromising the self and self-respect.

Consensus State
With mars in the 2nd house, the sense of frustration and lack of the past, 6th house, can be progressively eliminated with sustained effort towards a goal. In the work context this can serve as personal motivation to overcome limitations and actualise the right work or, otherwise in extreme resistance case, serve as an excuse to stay with what is safe and secure, leading to again humiliation and crisis. Both will promote change and desire for personal self-suficiency.
This energy is very much fixed in the body’s needs. The compulsive desire to be involved in sexual experiences or the repulsion towards it, can lead to all kind of confrontations that hopefully promote self-awareness relative to guilt, shame, or other sexual behaviour that is inherently related to religious beliefs and education. Progressively, this self-awareness can lead to experiences where sexuality is not a result of transgression or obeying religion’s laws, but in fact a discovery of sexuality that is rooted in the natural desires and sensuality of the body.
With time the soul can evolve by stabilizing this energy and use it a as basis for relief of any stress or crisis that can come in daily life and work situations, leading to trust and intimacy, alignment with Higher Law, transcendence of an old way of being and the beginning of a new cycle.

Individuated State
In this state the soul might also have to deal with rigid compulsions and additions connected to the power of sexuality, how this power is used and in what way is metamorphosed into significant and soul fulfilling sexual experiences.
Relative to 12th house, the discovery of natural sexuality, can be the main way to promote necessary change relative to living an authentic life, separated from all that are the consensus religious dogmas and necessary rebellion, contributing to a real soul experience of individuation.This is someone who can use the knowledge gained with self-discovery to help others do the same, even to the point of becoming a symbol of self-improvement for others in the chosen field. The capacity to be a teacher can naturally surface when the soul has applied sustained effort in developing its own talents, be in the areas of sexuality, spiritual development, academic research, psychology, new forms of agriculture and sustainability, or any other discipline that creates change, practical innovation and methamorphosis of existing conditions for itself, others and society. This is the position of the humble, self-contained Teacher, leading by example.
The planet mars here, can make what we call the accidental hero, or a symbol for self-improvement under the more harsh circumstances. It will be that effort and the results of it that simultaneously can contribute to awareness of Higher Law, relationship with the Source and spiritual truth.

Spiritual State
Having to be its own Teacher seems to be the main theme here. The soul, by progressively developing universal and timeless methods and practices, applying them on itself in its own unique way, can structure, build and sustain a relationship with God/dess, that naturally speaks to others by its simplicity and truth.
Sacred sexuality, methods and practices, can be the service this soul is here to come to know, share and help others with.

Thank you,
Helena
Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #436 on: Apr 09, 2018, 08:34 AM »

Hi Helena,

Excellent application of EA! What you have written accurately reflects the core evolutionary intentions of Mars in the 2nd house relative to Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house. Yes, the need to simplify life in general and identify inner resources in order to affect self-reliance are core evolutionary intentions for the life. Within this, the Soul's right work will be founded on service to others in the context of promoting the awareness of their inner resources that can be used to affect self-reliance, and are in alignment with natural, timeless values. In terms of intimate relationships, the partner must share the Soul's same sexual orientation and values, and also have the capacity for sexual self-sufficiency. Great job!

Namaste,

Deva
Helena

« Reply #437 on: Apr 09, 2018, 02:56 PM »

Thank very much Deva.

All the best,
Helena
Barbara1

« Reply #438 on: May 05, 2018, 07:30 AM »

Hi Deva,

I’ll be writing my part very soon. Sorry for the delay!!
Barbara1

« Reply #439 on: May 16, 2018, 11:17 AM »

Hi Deva and Everyone!!

Mars/2nd as the planetary ruler of NN/12th/Aries:

Here again we see how the entire evolutionary intention is pointing towards self-reliance, self-containment, and an absolute releasing of any dependencies of any kind onto others and external reality. Mars in the 2nd becomes the other vehicle through which this soul can actualice the NN. The soul needs to initiate actions (mars) that will help the soul discover the inner resources, that in turn helps the soul develop an alignment with timeless/universal laws.
Mars in the 2nd points towards cultivation of a relationship to self that is independent from others and excessive external input. This relationship to self happens by following the instinctual need to act on certain issues that promote the
discovery of the inner resources residing within the soul. This in turn consolidates a new sense of values that is separate from others which helps the soul align with the PPP/Aries/12th/house archetype in general, permeated by faith in the process, self-empowerment, focusing on the big picture as opposed to picking at the details, interdependent relationships and so on.
Mars here represents the conscious desires the soul will be acting on that correlate to the unconscious desires expressed by Pluto. NP and Mars are squaring each other by house.
So instinctual mars is driving this soul to initiate actions towards self-consolidation by removing external dependencies and by identifying what this soul needs in order to survive within itself which will stress out the resistance aspect of the NP. This same impulse is helping resolve the NP and will assist the parts where the soul is in cooperation with the evolutionary intention.
This can definitely show up in one step forward towards self-reliance that triggers the NP insecurity and two steps back towards relying on others and codependencies which will ensue in crises.
Taking it slow with sustained effort will consolidate little by little the new relationship to self, the faith in the developing self-sustainment.
Another aspect of Mars in the 2nd has to do with sexuality. The soul needs to develop a new relationship to its sexuality, discovering what works and what doesn’t and not relying on a partner to do so. The sexual impulse and magnetism will be strong with the mars/2nd and the Venus/8th. Mars and Venus are in a natural opposition but in mutual reception as well indicating the need for balancing these two archetypes. The moment the soul goes too much outside itself for anything, crises ensues to enforce it back into itself. The moment the soul completely isolates itself, it can loose perspective.
The best possible scenario is one where the soul is involved with others that are also self-sufficient and promote it, instead of promoting either of the Libra extremes.

Consensus:

The soul will initiate actions to discover its inner resources that are aligned with the mainstream society it was born into. Through right action and right work the soul can perform a job function that reflects this alignment and helps others do the same. It’s likely that the soul will participate in mainstream sexuality and partnership modalities where there’s more of a potential for co-dependencies and crises since that is a sector of the population that is highly conditioned by old ways of being in partnership.

If the soul decides to do a job just to feel secure and/or get ahead (mars/2nd-NP), the past dynamics will be recycled.

Individuated:

The soul will feel drawn to initiate actions towards the establishment of its inner self-sufficiency that are aligned with the more alternative fringes of society. These actions will help the soul establish a new sense of inner values and inner relationship within these alternative groups it identifies with.
In some stages the soul will feel that consensus threatens its security and capacity to sustain itself. This can lead to pretend conformity with consensus reality in order to feel secure and sustain itself which will generate crises and implosions.
Positively expressed the soul finds a  job function/passion  that expresses its individuality and helps/supports  others find their own paths for themselves.

Spiritual:

The soul starts aligning with source. The actions initiated, the drive, the passion, all of this, begins to be directed towards the personal experience of source without the necessity of gurus or teachers  other than nature itself. It is through the body (embodiment), the experience of nature through the senses that the soul begins to identify that which it needs to survive which begins to translate into a relationship to self/source more and more.. self-source becoming more and more interchangeable as the soul progresses.
Positively expressed, the soul will empower others to do the same without imposing itself as the master. Negatively expressed, the soul attaches itself to other’s opinions/ideas of what this alignment with source should look/feel like and looses itself in the process, looses touch with its inner power and recycles the past dynamics. Or it becomes the beacon that others have to follow which once again leads to recycling the past.

Namaste
Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #440 on: May 17, 2018, 07:51 AM »

Hi Barbara,

Excellent application of EA! Please clarify what you mean by "NP squares Mars by house." If you are referring to natal Pluto in the 6th house, this would trine Mars in the 2nd house. Yes, the Soul's inner orientation and inner relationship are key relative to the current evolutionary intentions for the life. This is symbolized by Mars in the 2nd house. The need to actualize right work that reflect the individual's overall sense of meaning and value for the life is critical. This is symbolized by Pluto's polarity point in the 12th house, and Mars in the 2nd house. In the Individuated state, this is expressed through a progressive liberation from consensus, or mainstream values. In the Spiritual state, this is expressed through cultivating a primary inner relationship with the Source, and not relying on any external teacher or factor to do so. Great job!

Namaste,

Deva
Barbara1

« Reply #441 on: May 17, 2018, 10:32 AM »

Yes Deva, NP, meaning the natal Pluto. Thank you Deva!!!!
Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #442 on: Jun 17, 2018, 08:20 PM »

Hi All,

I have noticed this thread has slowed and am wondering who intends to post. Thank you for the contributions to this thread.

Namaste,

Deva
Bhaskara

« Reply #443 on: Jun 18, 2018, 07:51 AM »

Hi Deva and Everyone,

My intentions were to post and I kept telling myself that if I give myself some time and space it will happen but it has not happened. It's like I have nothing to say anymore and I'm in some deep inner void... I want to write with discernment and discrimination, I want to write from a place that is true from within myself yet come from a place of true humility at the same time, yet It doesn't seem to happen or I don't seem to understand what this means.. I realize I won't learn unless I try but I'm not getting feedback from the Universe as to the change or what it will look like or what it should be and even though I have learned such important lessons  about being on public forums and to truly think about what one is putting out there for the world to read I just don't want to keep making the same mistakes... I don't know how to move forward and it's honestly breaking my heart because for the last two years these practice threads have helped me keep going they were a life line for me...

Rad, Deva, Kristin, DDD, Helena, Wei, Barbara 1 and Everyone who comes to this message board and shares has been such a blessing for me, a home,  kind of like a family as in my world I feel very displaced.
I just wanted to say thank you so much with all my Heart and Soul...

Wolf's work has been and continues to be my guiding light and always will be and I hope and pray that some day the Universe will help me assimilate this work and be able to pass on the Gift of EA to others...

Love Heather
dollydaydream

« Reply #444 on: Jun 18, 2018, 08:20 AM »

Hi Heather, the MB is also a blessing for me.  Thanks for sharing your inner experience in the way that you have.     I hope you stay with us.  DDD
Bhaskara

« Reply #445 on: Jun 19, 2018, 07:27 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Thank you DDD...

I'm still here following along and learning... I have a sincere desire to learn and grow and truly embody these concepts we have been learning... In my experience nothing  stays the same and so where I find myself right now will change in time... I am responsible for what I create and hold myself accountable... I'm just having a hard time making the change not because I don't want to but because honestly when I start to write something I'm like well is this with discernment and discrimination and true humility and I re-read it over and over in my mind many times  and the whole time I'm going oh my gosh I have no idea like honestly I don't know... It's  very confusing and frustrating to not be able to understand the truth of these things... I'm rather sure I will participate again  in the future once I am to gain some solid ground with understanding and embodying these concepts... I have to be able to at least feel ok about what I'm writing on a public forum, that's it's for the benefit of all who reads it... I am not giving up I'm just taking more time to gain some clearity...

Heather
Wei

« Reply #446 on: Jun 20, 2018, 05:55 PM »

Hi Deva and everyone

Thank you all for this thread, I have been in low energy mode for quiet a while, but I do wanna get back and continue! Reading through at the moment, will try my best to post within next week.

Heather, message board is like family to me also, i can't put into words, how EA gave me hope and changed my life.

Wei
Helena

« Reply #447 on: Jun 24, 2018, 05:14 AM »

Hi Deva and All,

i kind of smiled immediately on reading Wei's words of being on a low energy mode, because i would not translate mine in better sentence  Smiley Thank you Wei! What i would say also is that for me this is a feeling of self-protection in a time where the world is a really weird energy one... But since we are co-creators of this whole thing, i wouldn't find a better place to stay in alignment with what's real than to an active part of this forum and learn and share with all of you, so i will definitely be in. Thank you Deva, for accompanying us.

Heather, also thank you very much for the way that you communicate what you are feeling. That is a wonderful gift you give to all of us.

Helena
Bhaskara

« Reply #448 on: Jun 29, 2018, 06:37 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say thank you Wei and Helena....

Heather
Irini

« Reply #449 on: Jun 29, 2018, 10:56 AM »

Hi everyone

This is not a reply but a question. More specifically:

I‘ve read since the beginning this thread which I find extremely useful for Life. I am not a professional that’s why I haven’t been enrolled till now. I also don’t have the qualifications to take part in it; I am very new in EA (few months). I‘ve enrolled only to ask a question about Pluto’s polarity point which though doesn’t fit in this specific thread (I didn’t know where to post it). I have noticed in charts (mine included) that where PPP is found (house),  Chiron is also found there. Sometimes, it is found even in the same sign. Is this accidental (only to these charts that I saw) or is it part of the Soul’s journey in current life, maybe the purpose of it: to conquest or master (please forgive my English) themes of its own wounds, the themes of the wounded house? To "unwound" the wounded house? I would be grateful to any of you that could give an answer. If you think that the post is totally irrelevant please delete it or tell me to delete it.

May all be well and continue this excellent work

Irini
« Last Edit: Jun 29, 2018, 03:26 PM by Irini » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: