Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jul 21, 2019, 03:01 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: EA Paradigm and combustion  (Read 372 times)
KJL

« on: May 14, 2019, 01:58 PM »

Hi all,

I have a question about combustion, i.e. conjunctions to the sun in relation to the EA paradigm. Is this something that is taken into account? Is it considered a bad influence in some cases? I am wondering in part because I have encountered a birth chart of a person who is nothing like what he 'should' be according to a standard interpretation. He has Sun, Venus, Jupiter and Mercury all in Leo in the tenth house, and he is reserved, does not like the spotlight, has lacklustre energy, and he doesn't care about work or career. Any thoughts?

Sunya

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 09:23 PM »

I'm not sure, I'm not astrologer, only student, so don't take to serious my answer, others with more experience can give you better insights in this forum.

By the way... With pluto in 12th and south node in piscis, this person may have been hidden himself from the world in many lives, experience total dissolution of reality and escapism. The arqutipe of piscis, dissolution could lead to fusion to the world but could lead also to total swimming in a reality of no form, dreams, emptiness and so on...

Being piscis in the 5th...could be for this person that creativity energy is expressed in willing to dissolve, willing to escape and willing to dream... That's why the leo energy you try to find in the person is hide, is the creativity of dissolution, creativity to scape. Like houdini.

I will say that will help to this person to see that he is trying to fuse with the cosmos and maybe he is stuck in day dreaming and desillution, work and service will give him a contact with reality the foot in the ground, humility and a sense of purpose and a reason of why to do something. He need to see the job and service as a dancing with this universe that he is wishing to unite with.
Then all the power of leo on the top of the mountain will be manifested and an awareness of a new self reformulated {virgo 11th} will be actualiazed
But as I told you before, im just a student, don't take my words to seriously
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 04:51 AM »

Hi KJL

EA gives no credence to the idea of combustion relative to the Sun in conjunction with another planet.

In the future please refrain from posting birth charts like you have with the person you posted about. As a general rule for our mb we do not do this. For now this Soul has desired to be invisible to the world, to stay out of the way. There are many reasons for that which is what EA is for: to uncover those reasons, causes, and what to do about them in order to evolve. 

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:24 AM by Rad » Logged
KJL

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 05:10 AM »

Thank you both for your replies, I asked around in another forum too but in this case I believe the EA explanation you have provided is most satisfactory, as it is both intuitive and following a clear and systematic methodology.

Rad, what is the rule exactly? I looked at the thread "How to post messages..." and did not see anything of the sort. Would it be acceptable if the birth date was left out, or if I merely included a portion of the birth chart?

Best,
Kim
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 11:12 AM »

Hi Kim,

In general we do not do charts of people’s friends, clients, etc because it would require from an EA point of view the individual context of any given Soul which then means knowing about the nature of their life, their specific EA evolutionary state, gender, and so on.

Within that, in general, to have that much information about someone would then require their permission for us to look into them from an EA point of view.

This is all to much for this mb, and is not what this mb is for.

However, upon the discretion of the moderators we do from time to time look into specific dynamics of someone, specific kinds of questions, that we do allow because it could be of benefit to learn ever more about EA in so doing.

In such cases it is best to post a question on the mb to the moderator to see if it would be ok to do so instead of posting first.

Also, this issue of comparing what is said on the mb to what others may say somewhere else about this or that is NOT something to introduce here.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:33 AM by Rad » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video