Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2020, 02:14 AM
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New EA Beginners Practice Thread 2020  (Read 5352 times)
Julia8

« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2020, 10:39 PM »

Hi Ari,

Here is my try to integrate the NN 8th together with the PPP in the 4th. I must say it was somewhat difficult to write (just like it still is to me to integrate the Pluto with the Nodes in wherever it is), what caused me to managed to write just one example, even though I spent a long time thinking about. Hope it makes sense.

Hi everyone!

I'd like to add the next step. Simply, explain how the north node activates the Pluto polarity point.
We all know how the soul has related to their evolutionary directive. The Pluto in the 10th, through the 2nd house south node says how they have grown, evolved, come to know themselves as well as where they might have a strong point of resistance. It all represents the familiar.

The 8th house north node is the point of conscious evolution: choosing to embrace what is new and unfamiliar. This in turn defacto coincides with the soul activating the Pluto polarity point. This is so because they are inseperable: the ego is a satelite to the soul. The north node is the conscious identity structure that serves as the vehicle for the soul's evolutionary intention.

So lets see if we can really connect with the essence of this relationship as we analyze these two signatures together! For those who are still on the last assignment, feel free to post at your own timing.

With the NN in the 8th house, and the PPP in the 4th, there could be several circumstances occurring throughout the native's life that would serve with the purpose of pointing out how limited his concepts towards certain matters are. It could be the case, for example, of being someone that throughout life develops friendships and relationships with people that differ very much from him - whether because of their life circumstances, whether because of their personality - causing in the native a need to reconsider his concepts, including facing what he considers to be taboo, in order to have a better understanding/a meaningful relationship with these friends/partners.

In this process of re-evaluating his own previous opinions about these people, it could occur to the native to choose (since the NN is a conscious choose) to deepen his processes of self-development by focusing on investigating his own psychological tendencies. Trying to understand why and how these limited perceptions (that make him consider his friends as different, taboo, unusual) have been created.

This example of facing his own limited opinions, and then feeling a need to re-evaluate this opinions could be a way of activating the PPP 4th house because in the process of investigating how his psychological have molded in this and that way, the native could gain a better understanding of his emotional patterns - as well as what have created the emotional patters in the first place - gaining more insight about how childhood and growing up processes have influenced his life as an adult. A step towards a greater self-discovery of his own emotional, reflecting some of the archetypes that the 4th house/cancer/moon represents.

ps.: I hope my example doesn't sound more like Libra/7th house, once again. I thought about mentioning about relationships/friendships as a way to exemplify the Scorpio/8th house archetype of merging with others.

Looking forward to your feedback, tips and advices.

~ Julia
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 02:40 AM by Julia8 » Logged

“Today's accomplishments were yesterday's impossibilities.” Robert Schuller
Sunya

« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2020, 12:39 AM »

Hi Ari and all,

Sorry for the late response, I sayed I was in and I was postponing it until now, I don't know if I'm late the thread has grown a lot, anyway I will comment my ideas about pluto in the 10th.

A soul that has been working in creating a structure in his being specially in regard to society, desires of conforming to the rules of the environment, to be someone in the world. Finally everything boil down to love, so the love in Capricorn is father love, if you do this I will love you, if you fit to my expectations I will love you, if you achieve if you do if you succeed I will love you. So this soul has been forced by his own desires and environment in to fitting in what the society or family thinks that is right. Because we all share so many south nodes in Capricorn in a way we are all in this game. Laws are not the problem, in fact perseverance is a beautiful quality, but distorted laws yeah that's the mess. Opossite to the arquetype of mothers love (maybe cancer) I will love you for what you are no matter what... The stress of fight for fit in to a distorted way of life and repress all the emotions and things on the way create a huge stagnation and stiffness of energy where the soul feels dry and emotionally arrested with all this emotions boiling down the skin trying to pop up. But the Soul thinks that to feel is wrong and weak so use tremendous amount of energy in keeping it hide. Anyway all this will go out by projections distorsiones and others ways. What is important is the public life, the mask, and the private intimate soul needs to be erased. Is on the way to success and consense. Try hard. Achieve!

Could be that this way of being has been working in others life's for the Soul, and help him to grow, because in many ways achieve, grow, mature ñ, be someone in society, be responsible is very helpful, that's way the Soul find security in to it, if has worked before, will work now. But when we come to pluto may mean that the pattern has been in a situation of overdoing, so the balance with cancer is broken. And has become an obsession, a compulsion. We need to reestablish balance.

The ppp mean come back to the emotional body, observe what has been pushed to the shadow, be aware of how in the childhood the soul has negate his emotions in order to find love from the family, how is still doing it in order to find love from the society, environment, recognition etc. And try to see how has been faking himself in order to fit in to the mask.  A kind of reset from the very beginning having now a new mother, himself. Allowing to be vulnerable, to recover the inner child and liberate all the energy used in repressing it. When this is done the Soul will decompress and the live flow could be recover. The fear will be unconscious if I do it my parents will not love me anymore, and conscious if I do it society will reject me.  But in fact a flowing alive soul will be more capable of any achievement (capricorn) that the compress stiffness of a distorted 10th pluto, so in a way going to cancer is the only way of going to capricorn successfully.

I could talk and talk but I don't want to extend it to Much so I will finish here. I will do my best to read all the thread and comment all the exercises.

Thanks Ari for using your time in helping all of us.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 06:13 AM by Sunya » Logged
Susana

« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2020, 05:56 AM »

Hello Ari and all

Thank you for your comments in the last post. I apologize for this absence, but sometimes the work gets complicated. About this last question, I still find it difficult to apply the archetypes to the nodes, but I tried to answer as far as I could understand their definition. Look forward to your comments and teachings.
Susana

Hi everyone!

I'd like to add the next step. Simply, explain how the north node activates the Pluto polarity point.
We all know how the soul has related to their evolutionary directive. The Pluto in the 10th, through the 2nd house south node says how they have grown, evolved, come to know themselves as well as where they might have a strong point of resistance. It all represents the familiar.

The 8th house north node is the point of conscious evolution: choosing to embrace what is new and unfamiliar. This in turn defacto coincides with the soul activating the Pluto polarity point. This is so because they are inseperable: the ego is a satelite to the soul. The north node is the conscious identity structure that serves as the vehicle for the soul's evolutionary intention.

So lets see if we can really connect with the essence of this relationship as we analyze these two signatures together! For those who are still on the last assignment, feel free to post at your own timing.

With Pluto's polarity point in house 4, the person with Pluto in house 10, has the evolutionary intention to develop his identity and internal security that is not linked to external factors such as career or social position but based on internal emotional factors. They will learn to identify their emotions and learn to manage them so that they can create a sense of internal security, as well as accept responsibility for their living conditions.
It is through experiences determined by the North Node in 8th, where confrontations or emotional shocks will occur cyclically, internally or externally, that the individual will consciously be able to identify and understand what he lacks and what path of action he must take to overcome these limits, continuing its evolutionary growth. These experiences will occur in the family core and may involve the partner, their parents, or their children. These events can be losses, relational difficulties, judgments, negligence with children, or any other situation that forces an emotionally based self-assessment.
Whether the individual chooses to consciously cooperate with these learnings or resist them, this type of situation will occur in some way. His choice determines the intensity, in this case, proportional to the resistance, as well as how they will happen smoothly or cataclysmically.
Emotional self-analysis will provide an awareness of the individual's identification with certain external factors (career, social position, relationships based on his needs), which lead to an unreliable basis of emotional security, as well as the existence of behavioral patterns, such as emotional repression, which limit his identity and block his evolution.
The individual then becomes able to act by forming a relationship, a merge with symbols of transformative power, representative of his needs or his lacks, so that a metamorphosis of his limitations can occur. With Pluto's polarity point in the 4th, these transforming symbols may be linked to their self-determination, perseverance, or discipline capabilities, that is, linked to their internal qualities, which creates a secure base that is not dependent on external variables.
As this internal security will become established and his self-confidence increases, the expression of his social identity will also happen naturally, thus fulfilling the evolutionary design of a Pluto in house 10.

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2020, 08:59 AM »

Hi Sunflower,

The nativity with Pluto in the 10th house learned to establish their own authority, lessons of self discipline, responsibility and self determinations. The South Node in the 2nd house representing his past life structure, indicates their comfort zone, developing self reliance, self sufficiency but all those structures were limiting the evolutionary process. The North Node in the 8th house represents the trajectory for this soul, which is a conscious choice to act beyond known and familiar. This conscious choice indicated by the North Node, activates Pluto polarity point and the new path for this soul will challenge him to confront his limitations, to develop their emotional side, communication and intimacy, sharing and exchanging material possessions, will create the potential for evolutionary growth.

Pluto polarity point in the 4th house being activated, opens a new evolutionary stage where the soul will be more oriented to find emotional security within their bodies, homes, families and creating a self image based on their own new identity which will develop gradually after the soul creates a new ego according to the new evolutionary intentions.

Yes, all this is true except communication isn't connected to the 8th house. Good job Sunflower!
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2020, 09:12 AM »

Hi Julia,

With the NN in the 8th house, and the PPP in the 4th, there could be several circumstances occurring throughout the native's life that would serve with the purpose of pointing out how limited his concepts towards certain matters are. It could be the case, for example, of being someone that throughout life develops friendships and relationships with people that differ very much from him - whether because of their life circumstances, whether because of their personality - causing in the native a need to reconsider his concepts, including facing what he considers to be taboo, in order to have a better understanding/a meaningful relationship with these friends/partners.

Yes this example can be true for sure. More specifically the idea of friends and partners would be indicated by Libra or Aquarius in the 8th house for example.

In this process of re-evaluating his own previous opinions about these people, it could occur to the native to choose (since the NN is a conscious choose) to deepen his processes of self-development by focusing on investigating his own psychological tendencies. Trying to understand why and how these limited perceptions (that make him consider his friends as different, taboo, unusual) have been created.

You're clear when it comes to the idea of the soul investigating their own psychological tendencies. And it's true that since we are dealing with a Pluto in the 10th, judgment is likely one of the sticky points for the soul. But how to understand this? Judment here would manifest via fixed values about how they live, what they consider worthy. If we have Virgo on the 2nd house this can be a soul that is highly self cricital and holds themself to higher moral standards that they will never ever reach (virgo 2nd relative to pluto in the 10th). But if we have Leo in the 2nd then we have a soul who is more likely self-entitled and will consider their own needs paramount and worthy.

In the former case, with Pisces in the 8th house then lesson would be forgiveness. Letting go of self perfection and embracing the messiness of not having it all put together, the fact of there being a longing or a desire for something beyond oneself. This breaks down the 10th house Pluto world which is held together in shame and self isolation (via virgo 2nd house). In the latter case, Aquarius in the 8th is about realizing the need to make sure one's way of living doesn't become self-serving and materialistic for it's own ends. Sharing, contributing to the collective, opening to intimacy where they may have been a tendency to stubbornly self-isolate and looking down upon sharing with others/ seeing collaboration and sharing as a threat to their own wealth/ security.

So by itself, jsut with house positions we wouldn't have the indication of seeing his friends as differnet, taboo, unusual. All we would know is there is an evolutionary draw to move into the 8th house: confronting their own psychological limitations and growing via the necessary relationships/experiences that will affectively get them out of their own self created "well".

This example of facing his own limited opinions, and then feeling a need to re-evaluate this opinions could be a way of activating the PPP 4th house because in the process of investigating how his psychological have molded in this and that way, the native could gain a better understanding of his emotional patterns - as well as what have created the emotional patters in the first place - gaining more insight about how childhood and growing up processes have influenced his life as an adult. A step towards a greater self-discovery of his own emotional, reflecting some of the archetypes that the 4th house/cancer/moon represents.

Great, except opinions wouldn't apply here. Fixed way of life is different than opinions (gemini).
ps.: I hope my example doesn't sound more like Libra/7th house, once again. I thought about mentioning about relationships/friendships as a way to exemplify the Scorpio/8th house archetype of merging with others.

There we go - as I wrote above. Relationships ARE releveant in the 8th house but we need to be clear that this is different than the 7th house relationships. 7th house isn't necessarily about accessing our psychological limitations, growing in our self empowerment, facing our deepest fears, evolving, working the the energy of craving and repulsion. 7th house is relationships in general. All kinds of relationships where needs are met and exchanged, balance is learned. 8th house goes deeper and the purpose of any relationship is to evolve. Whereas the 7th house might serve more of a conditional specific purpose.

Great job Julia, thank you for your efforts!
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2020, 09:20 AM »

Hi Sunya,

On Pluto in the 10th ...

A soul that has been working in creating a structure in his being specially in regard to society, desires of conforming to the rules of the environment, to be someone in the world. Finally everything boil down to love, so the love in Capricorn is father love, if you do this I will love you, if you fit to my expectations I will love you, if you achieve if you do if you succeed I will love you. So this soul has been forced by his own desires and environment in to fitting in what the society or family thinks that is right. Because we all share so many south nodes in Capricorn in a way we are all in this game. Laws are not the problem, in fact perseverance is a beautiful quality, but distorted laws yeah that's the mess. Opossite to the arquetype of mothers love (maybe cancer) I will love you for what you are no matter what... The stress of fight for fit in to a distorted way of life and repress all the emotions and things on the way create a huge stagnation and stiffness of energy where the soul feels dry and emotionally arrested with all this emotions boiling down the skin trying to pop up. But the Soul thinks that to feel is wrong and weak so use tremendous amount of energy in keeping it hide. Anyway all this will go out by projections distorsiones and others ways. What is important is the public life, the mask, and the private intimate soul needs to be erased. Is on the way to success and consense. Try hard. Achieve!

All this is true, and remember too that we can have a Pluto in the 10th house that instead of repressing and pushing their own feelings away has an evolutionary lesson to learn regarding self-responsibility and awareness of the effect they have on the world around them. This can be a soul that does what they want, feels entitled to be a tyranical authority figure now matter what the consequences. Kind of like how a kid will lack social awareness, this can be a possibility for Pluto in the 10th as well. I have also often seen this very often in a soul who might be more or less repressed in a social context, but then in their private life there are all tehse unresolved emotional needs that are inappropriately expressed because they don't know how to relate to their own tenderness.

Could be that this way of being has been working in others life's for the Soul, and help him to grow, because in many ways achieve, grow, mature ñ, be someone in society, be responsible is very helpful, that's way the Soul find security in to it, if has worked before, will work now. But when we come to pluto may mean that the pattern has been in a situation of overdoing, so the balance with cancer is broken. And has become an obsession, a compulsion. We need to reestablish balance.

The ppp mean come back to the emotional body, observe what has been pushed to the shadow, be aware of how in the childhood the soul has negate his emotions in order to find love from the family, how is still doing it in order to find love from the society, environment, recognition etc. And try to see how has been faking himself in order to fit in to the mask.  A kind of reset from the very beginning having now a new mother, himself. Allowing to be vulnerable, to recover the inner child and liberate all the energy used in repressing it. When this is done the Soul will decompress and the live flow could be recover. The fear will be unconscious if I do it my parents will not love me anymore, and conscious if I do it society will reject me.  But in fact a flowing alive soul will be more capable of any achievement (capricorn) that the compress stiffness of a distorted 10th pluto, so in a way going to cancer is the only way of going to capricorn successfully.

I could talk and talk but I don't want to extend it to Much so I will finish here. I will do my best to read all the thread and comment all the exercises.

Great work Sunya, if you'd like, as opposed to doing each step one at a time, you are welcome to jump in at the step we are on since you are already familiar with the ea paradigm. Up to you.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2020, 09:33 AM »

Hi Susana,

With Pluto's polarity point in house 4, the person with Pluto in house 10, has the evolutionary intention to develop his identity and internal security that is not linked to external factors such as career or social position but based on internal emotional factors. They will learn to identify their emotions and learn to manage them so that they can create a sense of internal security, as well as accept responsibility for their living conditions.

It is through experiences determined by the North Node in 8th, where confrontations or emotional shocks will occur cyclically, internally or externally, that the individual will consciously be able to identify and understand what he lacks and what path of action he must take to overcome these limits, continuing its evolutionary growth. These experiences will occur in the family core and may involve the partner, their parents, or their children. These events can be losses, relational difficulties, judgments, negligence with children, or any other situation that forces an emotionally based self-assessment.

Can also occur in business, relationships of all kinds, psychic experiences, a draw to explore a path of psychology/soul level experience, an interest in sexuality and the resonance with encounters that will shake them out of their 2nd house.

Whether the individual chooses to consciously cooperate with these learnings or resist them, this type of situation will occur in some way. His choice determines the intensity, in this case, proportional to the resistance, as well as how they will happen smoothly or cataclysmically.

Yes and also remember sometimes cataclysmic things happen and it doesn't mean the soul is in resistance, it might just mean it's time to move on. Just important not to default judge cataclysm as a sign of resistance. We are all pursing our seperate desires and we are supported to do so - but everything a point. Sometimes its just time to move on and this is the quickest route.

Emotional self-analysis will provide an awareness of the individual's identification with certain external factors (career, social position, relationships based on his needs), which lead to an unreliable basis of emotional security, as well as the existence of behavioral patterns, such as emotional repression, which limit his identity and block his evolution.

The individual then becomes able to act by forming a relationship, a merge with symbols of transformative power, representative of his needs or his lacks, so that a metamorphosis of his limitations can occur.

With Pluto's polarity point in the 4th, these transforming symbols may be linked to their self-determination, perseverance, or discipline capabilities, that is, linked to their internal qualities, which creates a secure base that is not dependent on external variables.

As this internal security will become established and his self-confidence increases, the expression of his social identity will also happen naturally, thus fulfilling the evolutionary design of a Pluto in house 10.

4th house wouldn't have anything to do with self-determination, perseverence and discipline. Of course that's all 10th house. So this might be where there is confusion. 4th house here says an evolutionary purpose to develop emotional self-intimacy. To know oneself from within. the 8th house might in fact be BREAKING up the existing fixed structures. IE ther emight be a certain degree of self-determination and perseverence but the 8th house asks "if this evolutionary? Or are you just staying in the narrow world you are familiar with". So the 8th house asks the soul to step outside of what it knows and thus re-evaluating it's entire relationship to authority, right/wrong, doing good, their own inner ethics and sense of how to navigate the world. In freeing up any self-posessiveness, self-protection, self-interest, the 8th house teaches the soul "you don't have to HOLD on to your power or to what you perceive as keeping you successful, valued, accomplisehd, good etc. You can let go and there is a soul reality beyond your fixations." Imagine developing a relationship with someone who will bring out fears: fears of loosing control, fears of losing money, fear of failing and not having enough etc. All of these fears can come out in the 8th house where the soul realizes that to have, one must share, one must let go. This is how the 4th house polarity is activated.

Great work Susana! Thank you for your continued efforts.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 11:32 PM by ari moshe » Logged
Pisces_Lady

« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2020, 10:21 PM »

Simply, explain how the north node activates the Pluto polarity point.

The individual's focus on defining themselves and creating an identity and emotional security in a social role through a self-reliant ego is probably quite capable of achieving their social goals but the extreme focus on manifesting this security has created an individual with limited inner emotional security and emotional connections.  They may be important but not as important as their 10th house unconscious desire to prove themselves thru attaining their desire for security thru the social role.

With an 8th house NN and 4th house PPP, I can see an individual who will be having deep and hopefully effective emotional experiences of empowerment and dis-empowerment that will cause them to question and evolve their present assumptions regarding their (10th)security and (2nd)self-reliance.   Thru experiences of emotional empowerment and dis-empowerment (8th) the individual’s definition of self-reliance will come into question as the individual is thrown back upon self (4th) to reflect on the nature of its emotional security (10th)

With the PPP in the 4th and the NN in the 8th this would indicate a need to develop the emotional body. They may have issues with emotional repression, fear of losing control, dependencies, depression, ridged standards, and emotional traumas that need to be examined to develop an inner security and inner self reliance. 

8th house crisis will throw them back in on themselves (4th) for self-examination of their relationships to themselves and others.  Thru this process the limitations of 10th house pluto can be liberated.
Akim

« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2020, 06:30 PM »

Hello everyone, blessings from me.

As this soul grows it will have to transform its fears around leaving its familiar, but restricting, patterns of self-reliance and holding on to resources, situations or ideas that feel comfortable and safe. The soul will feel the pull towards the polarity of the north node in the 8th house; towards surrender to inevitable change, to embrace the breaking down of old patterns and structures, giving in to the deep and unknown waters of emotion, intimacy, interdependence and co-creation within relationship.
If the soul consciously moves towards the archetypes inherent to the 8th house then the PPP in the 4th house will be activated. Because by surrendering the externalised security means, represented by the 10th house Pluto/2nd house S.node, the soul will develop internal structures that give it a sense of security that is independent of external reality.
Embracing the north node in the 8th house may mean letting go of all kinds of societal roles, reputations and comforts (external security) therefore the soul will learn to develop inner security (4th house).
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2020, 12:15 AM »

Hi Pisces Lady,

Simply, explain how the north node activates the Pluto polarity point.

The individual's focus on defining themselves and creating an identity and emotional security in a social role through a self-reliant ego is probably quite capable of achieving their social goals but the extreme focus on manifesting this security has created an individual with limited inner emotional security and emotional connections.  They may be important but not as important as their 10th house unconscious desire to prove themselves thru attaining their desire for security thru the social role.

With an 8th house NN and 4th house PPP, I can see an individual who will be having deep and hopefully effective emotional experiences of empowerment and dis-empowerment that will cause them to question and evolve their present assumptions regarding their (10th)security and (2nd)self-reliance.   Thru experiences of emotional empowerment and dis-empowerment (8th) the individual’s definition of self-reliance will come into question as the individual is thrown back upon self (4th) to reflect on the nature of its emotional security (10th)

With the PPP in the 4th and the NN in the 8th this would indicate a need to develop the emotional body. They may have issues with emotional repression, fear of losing control, dependencies, depression, ridged standards, and emotional traumas that need to be examined to develop an inner security and inner self reliance.

8th house crisis will throw them back in on themselves (4th) for self-examination of their relationships to themselves and others.  Thru this process the limitations of 10th house pluto can be liberated.

Excellent work Pisces Lady! You understand the nn ppp relationship very well.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2020, 12:18 AM »

Hi Akim,

Hello everyone, blessings from me.

As this soul grows it will have to transform its fears around leaving its familiar, but restricting, patterns of self-reliance and holding on to resources, situations or ideas that feel comfortable and safe. The soul will feel the pull towards the polarity of the north node in the 8th house; towards surrender to inevitable change, to embrace the breaking down of old patterns and structures, giving in to the deep and unknown waters of emotion, intimacy, interdependence and co-creation within relationship.

If the soul consciously moves towards the archetypes inherent to the 8th house then the PPP in the 4th house will be activated. Because by surrendering the externalised security means, represented by the 10th house Pluto/2nd house S.node, the soul will develop internal structures that give it a sense of security that is independent of external reality.
Embracing the north node in the 8th house may mean letting go of all kinds of societal roles, reputations and comforts (external security) therefore the soul will learn to develop inner security (4th house).

Excellent work Akim! You understand the nn ppp relationship very well.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #176 on: May 22, 2020, 12:30 AM »

Hi everyone!

I want to thank everyone for your work and participation in this thread thus far.
Soon we are going to move on to a NEW chart entirely. The reasoning for this is to practice getting solid in these beginning stages before moving on to adding more steps (the signs and planetary rulers).

I think by doing more smaller practices we will grow more as opposed to trying to go all the way in our first round. Anyone who wishes to continue or jump in for the first time is welcome here.

Before we move on I'll share some examples of the chart we have been working with in the next couple days to help us ground our understanding even more.
Julia8

« Reply #177 on: May 22, 2020, 01:02 PM »

I think it's a very good idea. Still these days I was reading what you wrote, there in the other thread, the Beginner's Roll Call, about maybe doing another thread, anytime soon. To then include the other members interested in join. And while I was here reading i was already wondering if it would be possible to participate once again, because I still don't trust that much in my ability to simply integrate SN with Pluto, NN with PPP. So to me this decision of you to use another chart came on handy!

“Today's accomplishments were yesterday's impossibilities.” Robert Schuller
Pisces_Lady

« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2020, 09:20 AM »

Ari, thank you for your guidance and your service.   I feel like I am actually learning how to apply the Pluto material to a chart. 

I also want to thank all the beginners for their posts. Its very helpful to read others posts and their understanding of pluto, PPP, NN and SN and the feedback they receive from Ari.

I'm really excited to start working on more examples. 
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2020, 04:08 PM »

Hi everyone!
The only thing I will add about our last paraidgm: Pluto in the 10th, sn in the 2nd nn in the 8th is that this doesn't mean the soul is selfish, doesn't mean they are greedy, doesn't mean all they care about is social success.

It does mean that their constructs will be very narrow linked to a desire to osmose with whatever smybol of social power, success or "doing right" they are identified with.

Example: A farmer who grows food to sell at the market. A storm comes and floods the fields. Relative to the 10th house Pluto: this is a cataclysm linked to a deep sense of "I am a failure becuase I am so strongly identified with succeeding and doing a good job, my family depends on me etc." So the 8th house north node would be linked to embracing impermanence and adopting to change, growing from it. Showing vulnerability and opening to a greater field of life experience beyond the need to figure it out and do it all oneself because of a strong attacment to "doing right".

Many souls with Pluto in the 10th house come into this world with a deep guilt that they have done something wrong. This "wrong" is linked to a violations of what is naturally and internally known as wrong. I.E. abandoning one's natural responsibility as a parent becuase of not wanting to feel entrapped, stuck. This can then create situations in the current life where the soul has to embrace the responsibility and merge with, grow from the very comittments it has otherwise avoided in the past. In the case of a 2nd house sn the fear can be loosing a sense of personal space, not wanting to share or let go of one's own personal world, answering to their own self. The 8th house nn of course breaks all that up by way of the soul facing the immensity of what they have otherwise avoided in the past: emotions they cannot run away from, thus leading them to grow beyond their own limitations and actually evolve.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video