Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Skipped Steps & Resolution Node  (Read 421 times)
PETROV

« on: Jun 20, 2015, 04:07 PM »

Hello,

I am new to the EA school.
I got into the difficulty of understanding this below:

The resolution node is the node through which the skipped steps will be given consistent integration. To determine the resolution node you find the node that the planet last formed a conjunction with (look to the left of the planet- or counter clockwise). You can use the search engine on the message board to find more info about skipped steps and it is also outlined in Pluto book vol 1.

Since I am a beginner I am using only Astrodienst before I purchase SolarFire software to further my EA education. So In my chart Pluto is squaring Venus. If I move counter clockwise the first planet before Venus is the Sun. Am I on the right track? Unfortunately I can't see where is the North Node of the Sun. Should I look North or South Nodes of the Moon. Huh
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2015, 04:52 PM »

I am new to the EA school.
I got into the difficulty of understanding this below:

The resolution node is the node through which the skipped steps will be given consistent integration. To determine the resolution node you find the node that the planet last formed a conjunction with (look to the left of the planet- or counter clockwise). You can use the search engine on the message board to find more info about skipped steps and it is also outlined in Pluto book vol 1.

Since I am a beginner I am using only Astrodienst before I purchase SolarFire software to further my EA education. So in my chart Pluto is squaring Venus. If I move counter clockwise the first planet before Venus is the Sun. Am I on the right track? Unfortunately I can't see where is the North Node of the Sun. Should I look North or South Nodes of the Moon. Huh

Hi Petrov,

Welcome to JWG's EA message board, and thanks for your questions.

The skipped steps correlate to a planet (except the Sun) that t-squares the Nodes of the MOON only.

A planet squaring Pluto does not equal skipped steps.  

Venus square Pluto in your chart does not mean skipped steps.

If you don't have a planet that t-squares the Nodes, then you don't have skipped steps.

If you DO have a planet that t-squares the Nodes, then you do have skipped steps.

There are no Nodes for the Sun.

In skipped steps, we look at the South and North Nodes of the MOON only.

In skipped steps, BOTH South and North Nodes of the Moon apply, not one or the other, but both.

Determining the Resolution Node: Picture yourself standing on the outer rim of the chart, on the planet that squares the Nodes, and you are looking at the centre of the chart. Point to the Node on the left – that is the Resolution Node.

If you have any more questions regarding skipped steps and their resolution, please let us know.

Thanks,

Linda
PETROV

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2015, 05:21 PM »

Hello Linda,

Thank you so much for your help.
I truly appreciate it. Smiley
But North Node of the Moon is always the resolution Node anyway since it points onto future developments.
But I feel I am maybe complicating something I already know.
So, my Mercury 1st house is squaring my both nodes, NN5th House in Virgo ,and SN11th House Pisces.
So I understand sadomasochistic essence well ,because it is not always physically expressed.
Will you read this as learning by using creativity through children and romance; bouncing between present and past throughout friends and societies seeking liberation? In this case are all relationships are past karmic relationships?
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2015, 06:49 PM »

Hi Petrov,

Firstly, as you are a new member, please read the rules, specifically #3 - Policy on personal chart interpretation and analysis.

WELCOME! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=105.msg1265#msg1265

Your quote:  But North Node of the Moon is always the resolution Node anyway since it points onto future developments.

The North Node of the Moon is not always the Resolution Node. The Resolution Node can be either the South Node OR the North Node. If the Resolution Node is the South Node, which on the surface doesn’t make much sense – why would one need to develop the past habitual patterns?  The meaning is, the South Node past habitual patterns need to be developed IN A NEW WAY. Developing the Resolution Node unties the knots that are at the root of the skipping pattern.

Your quote:  So, my Mercury 1st house is squaring my both nodes, NN5th House in Virgo, and SN11th House Pisces. So I understand sadomasochistic essence well, because it is not always physically expressed. Will you read this as learning by using creativity through children and romance; bouncing between present and past throughout friends and societies seeking liberation? In this case are all relationships are past karmic relationships?

In the example above, Mercury 1st squaring South Node Pisces 11th and North Node Virgo 5th, the Resolution Node is the South Node Pisces 11th. The flip flopping, the back and forth, would occur within the same lifetime(s). There is an equal flip flopping back and forth between the Nodes that takes place when the skipped steps are in place.

In regards to your other questions, one cannot make generalized statements about one symbol in the chart. To understand anything in the chart, it is essential that you begin with the EA paradigm, the evolutionary condition of the Soul, and the socio-cultural place of birth.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks,

Linda
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: