Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House  (Read 1661 times)
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #60 on: Apr 21, 2015, 09:45 AM »

Hi Rad,

Now I am looking at the Uranus opposition Chiron along with the SN and NN of Chiron. I see that the SN of Chiron is in the very earliest part of Taurus in the 6th house. Would this mean that the soul has just recently begun to help heal others who have a similar wound as his? Others who have also lived in small communities close to nature who now also have to learn to cope with patriarchal reality?

Looking across at the NN of Chiron, it is at 25 degrees Libra in the 12th House. What does this mean? In order to heal himself and help heal others he needs to learn that all of what others (patriarchal society)  have projected upon him is nothing but illusion?

Uranus here of course being unconscious memories of beginning with this? What would be the meaning of the NN at 25 degrees Libra and the SN at 01 Taurus? Would that mean it took him a while to realize this is what he needs to do (NN Chiron) being that both nodes are not at the same degree in opposite signs?

thanks again, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #61 on: Apr 22, 2015, 07:17 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Compassion is intrinsic to forgiveness. I would not say he is learning 'unconditional love' however. It is much more about learning and understanding a totally objective view of the nature of the Manifest Creation to the extent that is possible in human form.

Hi Soul is on the cusp of the 1st Stage spiritual/ 3rd stage Individuated.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #62 on: Apr 22, 2015, 07:34 AM »

Hi Cat,

See below ....

"Now I am looking at the Uranus opposition Chiron along with the SN and NN of Chiron. I see that the SN of Chiron is in the very earliest part of Taurus in the 6th house. Would this mean that the soul has just recently begun to help heal others who have a similar wound as his? Others who have also lived in small communities close to nature who now also have to learn to cope with patriarchal reality?"

The ruler of the S.Node of Chiron is Venus which is also the ruler of the N.Node of Chiron, and Pluto itself which is conjunct that N.Node of Chiron. Venus is in the 11th House which correlates to his desire to engage MANY different types of people in conversation wherein he can help others objectify the nature of their own realities in order to help them come to terms with who they are. Within this he can use the vehicle of 'right work', here what we can call karma yoga, to do the same. He is a musician who uses he music, he is in a group of musicians, to do just that. 

"Looking across at the NN of Chiron, it is at 25 degrees Libra in the 12th House. What does this mean? In order to heal himself and help heal others he needs to learn that all of what others (patriarchal society)  have projected upon him is nothing but illusion?"

See above. The nature of those projections upon himself and others may be delusive in the last analysis, yet, at the same time, the AFFECT OF THOSE PROJECTIONS ARE VERY REAL. Through his work and through conversations with  many others he has the affect of helping others understand and come to terms with such things.

"Uranus here of course being unconscious memories of beginning with this?"

Beginning with what ?

"What would be the meaning of the NN at 25 degrees Libra and the SN at 01 Taurus? Would that mean it took him a while to realize this is what he needs to do (NN Chiron) being that both nodes are not at the same degree in opposite signs?"

See above. No in all charts the N/S Nodes of Chiron are rarely in direct opposition. He realized early on that he wanted to be a musician, to use music as a vehicle to help himself and others heal, and to do whatever work was necessary to support himself while he developed is 'right work', the work he really wanted to do.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #63 on: Apr 22, 2015, 11:04 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks once again for your input.

I was just thinking of something I read in Deva's book earlier today that applies to the IC in this chart. She wrote "Unresolved trauma creates detachment from the emotional body, and emotional/spiritual/mental fracturing within the psyche." With AQ on the IC this would be an important point to make in the analysis being that the IC correlates to the emotional body (right)?

thanks again,
cat

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #64 on: Apr 23, 2015, 07:00 AM »

Hi Cat,

Yes ....

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #65 on: Apr 23, 2015, 07:28 AM »

Hi All,

If any of you have any more questions and/or observations about the chart we have been working with please let me know. If not, we will move on. If any of you have ideas/ suggestions about how you would like to proceed with this thread let me know.

God Bless, Rad
Emily

« Reply #66 on: Apr 23, 2015, 01:50 PM »

Hi Emily,

Thanks for taking the time to work on this. Your analysis is very good and relevant to this Soul's reality. Please see below.

God Bless, Rad

This is what I see in the chart that I think speaks to the difficulty expressing emotion... (I apologize for being late in getting to this. And thank you for the opportunity to participate as a beginner.)

Uranus in Scorpio in the 1st house trine Mars in Cancer in the 9th seems to speak to the memory of a traumatic separation from the family at a young age in a prior life. The Moon in Leo in the 10th squaring Uranus also speaks to the emotional trauma/crisis experienced as child. Mars squaring Pluto in Libra in the 12th adds further emphasis to the crisis that was experienced, as well as to disillusionment - the loss of innocence and damaged trust. Also the potential for the loss of faith that love, safety and comfort exist or are available. The reality of the past was one in which it wasn't safe to express emotions and/or they weren't met with love and support.

I notice that the Pluto/Mars square, the Uranus/Jupiter Uranus/Moon squares and the Neptune/Saturn square are all last quarter squares. I understand that the phases don't directly correlate to signs and that the last quarter square is experienced as a crisis in consciousness, but does the last quarter phase have enough of an affinity with Aquarius that it can be directly interpreted as symbolizing trauma - or a key source of Uranian unconscious memories?

The last quarter phase does contain archetypes that correlate with Uranus so the answer is yes.

If these memories haven't been consciously processed but are operating at an unconscious level the Soul will be perhaps unconsciously expecting the worst - or a repeat of the situations from prior lives and this would affect the ability to open up emotionally in this life. The soul has experienced much trauma with all of the Uranus aspects and all of the planets in the 11th house - which can lead to dissociation from the emotional body. He has perhaps also internalized a lot of guilt and shame from any abuse suffered, with Virgo on the 11th and Mercury and Saturn in Virgo in the 11th - which may also contribute to it being difficult to express emotion. It seems that his emotional development was perhaps arrested at a young age, when he would have been so open and vulnerable. 6 or 7 years old falls within a time when children are, I think, forming more of a social identity. So to have this trauma occur at that time seems to have hindered healthy development at a time when he was maybe really needing to explore healthy relationships, heart-connection and be able to give and receive compassion and love (not that that's not needed all of the time)

Uranus opposing Chiron/Vesta/Lucifer in the 7th really stands out as well - reflecting perhaps the extremity of the trauma experienced and the shock of losing loving relationships and witnessing/experiencing the horrors that other people could commit.

The 11th house Saturn and Sun, squaring Neptune in the 2nd could indicate the shock to the body, loss of a sense of safety, confidence, joy and love. Also, I think the loss of a feeling of safety around expression of emotions is indicated with Mars in Cancer and its aspects, South Node in Pisces in the 4th and the Moon square Uranus. In a concentration camp, he would have been in survival mode and perhaps been cut off from his emotions due to being overwhelmed by them and not having the space or support to express them.

Pallas stands out to me too. Pallas in Aquarius in the 3rd squaring Uranus in Scorpio, Vesta, Chiron and Amazone in Taurus and opposing the Moon in Leo may speak to the strategy for survival that he had to adopt in an extreme situation? Letting go of what wasn't absolutely necessary, just trying to stay alive. Also perhaps to having rebelled and that not gone so well? Or to having spoken at an inopportune time? Or simply to not having his voice heard, his cries not met with comfort and love, and in fact met with very harsh words instead.?

Yes to all of this.

Also, the connection of Aquarius to the lungs/breath stands out to me in relation to how he died and to the connection of calm, deep breathing with being able to express emotion. Perhaps Capricorn on the cusp of the 3rd and some of Aquarius in the 3rd, reflects his breath/voice/emotions being repressed. There is perhaps a lot of grief here as well. Finally, I also think of fight/flight/freeze here - the freezing being a natural response to stress - and maybe emotions being stressful for a nervous system that is overwhelmed due to trauma from the past.

Yes. And, in fact, when he was younger he had severe asthma, intense sleepwalking wherein he lost connection to the the current life by way of reliving what happened in his last life in the concentration camps, and would also stop breathing during sleep.

God Bless, Rad

« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2015, 06:37 AM by Rad » Logged
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #67 on: Apr 24, 2015, 05:13 AM »

Hi Rad,

I´m open to however you would like to proceed with the thread. I like the idea of understanding how the ego is conditioned by the subconscious memories the Soul contains, as represented by Uranus. Maybe we can look at a couple more charts to understand these dynamics a bit better or go deeper into this chart.

In the case of this person, from what you shared, it seems that one thing he would choose in this life, would be to be totally independent and rebel from man made religions or belief systems because of the traumas that he endured in past lives. This represented by the square from Uranus in Scorpio to the Nodal axis of Neptune in the Ninth and Third Houses. Another would be to be on his own, First House, in order to be secure that the rug would not be pulled from underneath his own two feet.

I would like to ask a question relative to past life memories and past life Ego structures. Past life memories correlate with Uranus as Uranus is long term memory but does the ability to consciously access these memories also correlate with Mercury?

And what about seeing the various past life ego´s one had, the ego´s themselves are represented the South Node of the Moon if i´m correct but then how could one separate the various past life ego´s from one another, if various ego´s are contained within the symbol of the South Node?

And also when seeing past life ego´s, what space is our awareness in? I ask this because I have been in a state in which I was able to see and experience two or three past life ego´s of my own and saw how we progressively evolve thru the emotional bodies of those ego´s and wonder what space are we in when we access those ego structures.

Thank you

All the best

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #68 on: Apr 24, 2015, 06:24 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

See below ...

I would like to ask a question relative to past life memories and past life Ego structures. Past life memories correlate with Uranus as Uranus is long term memory but does the ability to consciously access these memories also correlate with Mercury?

No. This is capacity to remember is based on the evolutionary condition of the Soul. The evolutionary 'capacity' to remember, generally speaking, occurs from the 1st Spiritual Stage onwards. This itself is relative to the progressive shifting in the center of gravity within the Soul's consciousness itself: from the ego to the Soul. There is a natural veil or barrier that the Source Of All Things has created to prevent spontaneous memory until Soul's have evolved to the point of being able to integrate such memories without disturbing the stability of the Soul until it can do so. There are of course a very limited amount of cases wherein some Souls do have these sorts of memories without this necessary evolutionary capacity: the veil in not 'perfect', so to speak. Yet in those cases, most, these memories occur in childhood and are typically forgotten, or receded into the Uranian part of our consciousness.

And what about seeing the various past life ego´s one had, the ego´s themselves are represented the South Node of the Moon if i´m correct but then how could one separate the various past life ego´s from one another, if various ego´s are contained within the symbol of the South Node?

This can only and naturally happen relative to the evolutionary capacity of the Soul itself: see above. In EA this can be done via geodetic equivalents however. But that is not actual remembrance: it is applied EA that allows for this Uranian, or objective, knowing because of the nature of EA.

And also when seeing past life ego´s, what space is our awareness in? I ask this because I have been in a state in which I was able to see and experience two or three past life ego´s of my own and saw how we progressively evolve thru the emotional bodies of those ego´s and wonder what space are we in when we access those ego structures.

This space, again, is reflected in the natural evolutionary capacity of the Soul.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: