Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Quick Question Re:culminating/new phase  (Read 110 times)
CindyRenee

« on: Feb 24, 2015, 12:05 PM »

I want to refresh myself here & make sure I don't have it backward. So, if a planet is at 29 degrees of a sign but its retrograde does this mean it is being newly developed?
Also, if the nodes are near a house cusp & nodes are retrograde would we say it is culminating versus new - ie, south node in second but conjunct that second house cusp - retro motion backward to first house? So, it is culminating the second house issues and just developing first house issues? And if it were just inside second but conjunct third house cusp we would say the second house issues are being newly developed?
Thanks!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2015, 07:37 AM »

I want to refresh myself here & make sure I don't have it backward. So, if a planet is at 29 degrees of a sign but its retrograde does this mean it is being newly developed?

No, because the mean motion of all planets is direct.

Also, if the nodes are near a house cusp & nodes are retrograde would we say it is culminating versus new - ie, south node in second but conjunct that second house cusp - retro motion backward to first house? So, it is culminating the second house issues and just developing first house issues? And if it were just inside second but conjunct third house cusp we would say the second house issues are being newly developed?
Thanks!

Yes to both because the mean motion of the Lunar Nodes is retrograde.
CindyRenee

« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2015, 02:51 PM »

Thanks! Not sure where I got that delusional notion. So, in fact if a planet is retrograde & at 29 degrees we'd say quite the opposite - not only culminating, but if I recall JWG taught that a retrograde planet can also show that the polarity point has already been integrated. Am I remember that correctly?

Also, what if any special evolutionary conditions could exist when the nodes are direct? I know it is rare, I do know someone who has this & the nodes are in CancerCapricorn. In general, if I remember correctly, that there is a total focus on the 'here & now' evolutionary future as indicated by P.Polarity point and north node (though other conditions within that could exist). I would think that it could commonly show a total brand new cycle being initiated and or conversely a total 'wrap up' & a bit of an acceleration to truly plow though old dynamics....to totally let them go. Am I on the right track here?
Thank you!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 2015, 07:59 AM »

"Thanks! Not sure where I got that delusional notion. So, in fact if a planet is retrograde & at 29 degrees we'd say quite the opposite - not only culminating, but if I recall JWG taught that a retrograde planet can also show that the polarity point has already been integrated. Am I remember that correctly?"

No

"Also, what if any special evolutionary conditions could exist when the nodes are direct? I know it is rare, I do know someone who has this & the nodes are in CancerCapricorn. In general, if I remember correctly, that there is a total focus on the 'here & now' evolutionary future as indicated by P.Polarity point and north node (though other conditions within that could exist). I would think that it could commonly show a total brand new cycle being initiated and or conversely a total 'wrap up' & a bit of an acceleration to truly plow though old dynamics....to totally let them go. Am I on the right track here?"

Yes, in that the archetype of the Lunar Nodes not being retrograde is for the Soul to focus upon and solidify all the existing dynamics that have brought it to this moment in it's evolutionary journey. No, in the sense of a new cycle, or stuff being wrapped up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: