Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Objectification of circumstances relative to 7th House?  (Read 57 times)
Daniel

« on: Mar 31, 2015, 01:18 PM »

Rad,
I have been wondering/considering the relationship of the 7th house to the manifestation of not just relationships, but to life circumstances as well as. The Descendant is the gateway threshold to the 2 upper quadrants that are the expression of our outer world. Venus as ruler of the 7th house also represents the magnetic frequency, relative to our values and priorities, that we unconsciously project outward, and that is the determinant of what experiences we will necessarily attract through circumstance, and by what we call “fate”. Carl Jung said "What is not brought to consciousness, comes to us as fate." Do we objectify ourselves through outer circumstances as well as relationships? Does this dynamic of the nature of experience operate also through and relative to the 7th house archetype?

Prayers for peace,
Daniel
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2015, 06:25 AM by Daniel » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2015, 06:28 AM »

Hi Daniel,

The archetype of objectification manifests within Aquarius, the 11th House, and the planet Uranus. These are the archetypes that create to state of emotional/ psychological detachment, detaching, from the totality of our life experiences, and the very nature of the life we have created. Emotional detachment is necessary for such an objectification to occur wherein lies self knowledge about why we create what we create. Aquarius, the 11th House, and Uranus are of course part of the natural trinity with Libra, Venus, and the 7th House as well as Gemini, the 3rd House, and Mercury. So of course the nature of the relationships that we form are certainly part of this need to objectify.

God Bless, Rad
Daniel

« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2015, 06:44 AM »

Yes, of course.  So it is the entire triad of air, and the creative potential of our mental capacity, working in tandem with our Venusian magnetic frequency. I greatly appreciate your perspectives in helping me clarify my understanding of the nature of our life experiences.

Much gratitude and many blessings,
Daniel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: