Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Feb 17, 2019, 04:29 AM
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine  (Read 86263 times)
Stacie

« Reply #255 on: Feb 13, 2019, 12:26 PM »

Hi Kristin,

Yes everything you said makes sense.  Especially the factor of having a score to settle. I love the way her soul is executing this.  Power just emanates through her physical container.  She is fearlessly taking on the man and his helpers who are rubbing shoulders with murderous cohorts such as Putin and the Saudi crowned prince. And she’s doing it as a simple, impassioned girl from the Bronx.  If she had a stare contest with Trump, I’d put a thousand bucks on Trump blinking first. 

She indeed has a score to settle, and I hope this time she is successful without having to surrender her life or get stuck in immobilizing red tape. The time seems to be ripe, but you never know..
Helena

« Reply #256 on: Feb 14, 2019, 05:12 AM »

Hi All,

Kristin, i will follow this weekend with next segment if it is ok but just wish to comment on AOC and leave this video bellow, really an example of her strength in speaking the Truth, exposing the Lies, the music to our ears as you mention, with Lilith, NN Lilith, Venus in Sag. in the 12th. And her natural simplicity, intelligence, and authority - pallas/moon in the 3rd ruled by mars in Libra in the 10th, but also the natural teacher she is as well as her playful energy. Even when the subject is serious she shows a playful approach, not at all influenced by fear but by courage and laughter, so yeah i agree she has been through a lot.
I don't remember who said that when we don't have a sense of humour we lack a sense of perspective, sometimes difficult but AOC surely knows that ;-)

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2019/feb/08/alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-brutal-take-down-of-us-political-finance-laws-video

Stacie, really loved your example with the baby birds on the distortions of natural lilith in cancer.

All the Best,
Helena
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2019, 06:02 AM by Helena » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video