Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 19, 2019, 03:23 PM
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine  (Read 114837 times)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #300 on: Nov 01, 2019, 09:39 AM »

Hi Sunya,

This chart has no birth time: it is calculated for noon.

God Bless, Rad
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #301 on: Nov 03, 2019, 03:53 PM »

Hi Kristin,

i was contemplating Janis Joplin chart and would like to question if you see her changing gender very recently? I ask seeing the Saturn/Moon new phase relative to her overall energy and biography.
This could be a soul equating survival, sn lilith taurus, with changing gender frequently, sn lilith conjunct uranus and saturn in gemini in the 3rd, giving to a natural blending of the inner female/male but also an overall confusion, instability and crisis, now coming to a head with the skipped step.
It is interesting to see the archetypal repetition of this theme, so she has,
- sn lilith taurus conjunct uranus and saturn in the 3rd house gemini, house ruled by venus
- sn moon conjunct lilith, venus and mercury in aquarius in the 12th (culmination), house ruled by capricorn.

Her north node is in the 6th and so is pluto in Leo, that is then relative to her sun in capricorn 11th opposite pluto. Since the nn of Lilith is also in natural capricorn ruled house, and jupiter (nn lilith's ruler) is in cancer conjunct the moon in the 5th house, could it be that her resolution at the skipped goes from ending the ever changing gender role? Coming to her own power has a woman as she is, that being her own lilith self-creative actualisation. I see there could be many other directions for this chart, strong themes of trauma for example leading to equating security with masculinity, so just would like to ask if you see this as a possible expression of this soul's path?

Thank you in advance! And thank you to Rad too for posting the chart of this incredible girl,

Helena
Kristin
Very Active Member

« Reply #302 on: Nov 04, 2019, 10:51 AM »

Hi Helena,

I was contemplating Janis Joplin chart and would like to question if you see her changing gender very recently? I ask seeing the Saturn/Moon new phase relative to her overall energy and biography.
This could be a soul equating survival, sn lilith taurus, with changing gender frequently, sn lilith conjunct uranus and saturn in gemini in the 3rd, giving to a natural blending of the inner female/male but also an overall confusion, instability and crisis, now coming to a head with the skipped step.
It is interesting to see the archetypal repetition of this theme, so she has,
- sn lilith taurus conjunct uranus and saturn in the 3rd house gemini, house ruled by venus
- sn moon conjunct lilith, venus and mercury in aquarius in the 12th (culmination), house ruled by capricorn.

Her north node is in the 6th and so is pluto in Leo, that is then relative to her sun in capricorn 11th opposite pluto. Since the nn of Lilith is also in natural capricorn ruled house, and jupiter (nn lilith's ruler) is in cancer conjunct the moon in the 5th house, could it be that her resolution at the skipped goes from ending the ever changing gender role? Coming to her own power has a woman as she is, that being her own lilith self-creative actualization. I see there could be many other directions for this chart, strong themes of trauma for example leading to equating security with masculinity, so just would like to ask if you see this as a possible expression of this soul's path?

This is all more about the ongoing evolution of her Soul wherein she had, has, and will continue to evolve to a state of natural androgyny. So her Soul has been flip flopping back and forth in order for the state to be realized. Of course this has created a condition wherein she has needed to rebel against the consensus definitions of what it is to be male and female so that the underlying alienation towards that has only been intensifying within her Soul.

In turn this has made her feel alone relative to how most people, consensus, operate and behave that has set herself up to be judged in negative and abusive ways by that consensus to the point of feeling humiliated by people within that consensus. This, in turn, simply intensified that inner aloneness, and alienation.

She created an inner state wherein she needed to feel loved and accepted in increasingly desperate ways including using her sex to do so. The fame she created for herself was not enough to counteract her inner relationship to herself that felt empty, unloved for WHO she was/is just as a person independent of that fame. This then lead to any manner of behavior in order to escape from the pain of that inner aloneness.

Many of these behaviors were self destructive and, of themselves, lead to many different kinds of trauma including the trauma of losing her life through the intake of drugs.

The skipped steps, then, in her context is all about stopping the self destructive behaviors and replacing that with behaviors that would allow her to understand what that core inner aloneness was/ is all about: to objectify it. The next step for her soul, the resolution of the skipped steps, would revolve around penetrating that inner aloneness in order to understand it so that she could begin to expand her consciousness within herself that was embracing the universe within her own Soul: to ‘spiritualize’ in natural ways so that that could take place.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2019, 11:08 AM by Kristin » Logged
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #303 on: Nov 05, 2019, 03:26 AM »

Hi Kirstin,

Thank you very much for replying with such clarity, depth and simplicity relative to this themes. I see the main focus will always go back to pluto in the deepest sense. Just to check if i got it right from what you say... In this case i am trying to understand the repetition of themes relative to:
- SN Lilith taurus skipped step + uranus/saturn in gemini ruled house, venus cusp
- Lilith + sn moon + venus + mercury in aquarius in Neptune ruled house, saturn cusp

This meaning the overlapping of themes originally starting with sn lilith and trauma caused by separation/rebellion from others and reaction to judgments emanating form consensus beliefs relative to her natural root as a woman and how she needed to survive as such (given is taurus), simply got repeated to an extreme over and over with Lilith conjunct south node 12th until now so the soul makes the necessary objectifying of 'why' as to a total lack of meaning, specifically meaning coming from outside/projection.
I mentioned changing gender as survival because of a strong gemini presence but in this case it will come from a desire (mercury/gemini i mean) of conscious thinking and objectification of her own inner self that will then manifest as creative self-actualisation from within and self-validation, self-love, the nn lilith ruled by jupiter conjunct moon in cancer 5th.
In this case, with ruler of skipped step resolution being skipped step itself, uranus, do we see by default a desire for self destruction and potential for repeating the skipped step? Or do you see uranus acting more as helping the soul break free, even if in such a traumatic way, for anything holding back?

On an unrelated note, i think is interesting to share relative to the thread and how it has been evolving (this is such a wonderful thread...), that last subject we discussed here some months ago was about asteroid Sophia and it's funny to see that when you posted again on these days i noticed a curious synchronicity that was a theme of this scorpio new moon, asteroid Sophia was exactly conjunct Pallas and Venus and also conjunct Lilith and mercury retrograde in Scorpio... I do see it as not only a unique opportunity to listen to Divine Mother's wisdom and messages but how Goddess spirit truly is present here not only in the thread and all this precious information it gives to our souls but the MB and this community. Truly wonderful...

All the best,
Helena
Kristin
Very Active Member

« Reply #304 on: Nov 05, 2019, 10:43 AM »

Hi Helena,

- SN Lilith taurus skipped step + uranus/saturn in gemini ruled house, venus cusp
- Lilith + sn moon + venus + mercury in aquarius in Neptune ruled house, saturn cusp

This meaning the overlapping of themes originally starting with sn lilith and trauma caused by separation/rebellion from others and reaction to judgments emanating form consensus beliefs relative to her natural root as a woman and how she needed to survive as such (given is taurus), simply got repeated to an extreme over and over with Lilith conjunct south node 12th until now so the soul makes the necessary objectifying of 'why' as to a total lack of meaning, specifically meaning coming from outside/projection. I mentioned changing gender as survival because of a strong gemini presence but in this case it will come from a desire (mercury/gemini i mean) of conscious thinking and objectification of her own inner self that will then manifest as creative self-actualization from within and self-validation, self-love, the nn lilith ruled by jupiter conjunct moon in cancer 5th.

Yes.

In this case, with the ruler of skipped step resolution being a skipped step itself, Uranus, do we see by default a desire for self destruction and potential for repeating the skipped step? Or do you see uranus acting more as helping the soul break free, even if in such a traumatic way, for anything holding back?

BOTH ARE TRUE ... This is the PARADOX OF URANUS

I noticed a curious synchronicity that was a theme of this scorpio new moon, asteroid Sophia was exactly conjunct Pallas and Venus and also conjunct Lilith and mercury retrograde in Scorpio.

I too am continually amazed at the synchronicity that is experienced and how the transits perfectly reflect reality and the natural timing of things.

Thank you for being so present here and such a wonderful teacher for others.

Namaste,
Kristin

« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2019, 04:10 PM by Kristin » Logged
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #305 on: Nov 06, 2019, 02:51 AM »

Hi Kristin,

"I too am continually amazed at the synchronicity that is experienced and how the transits perfectly reflect reality and the natural timing of things."

That is so true... Thank you too Kristin, really, for sharing and teaching all of us and being such an empowering force for women's roots. A true blessing for us :-)

Helena
Deva
Admin
Very Active Member

« Reply #306 on: Nov 10, 2019, 01:45 PM »

Hi All,

Jane Goodall is a great example of this archetype as well. In her natal chart she has SN of Lilith at 1 degree of Gemini in her 6th house conjunct Chiron, natal Lilith is at 4 degrees of Pisces in her 3rd house, and the North Node of Lilith is at 9 degrees of Capricorn in her 1st house.

Here's a short biography:

Jane Goodall's work as a primatologist laid the groundwork for how primates, namely chimpanzees, are studied. Goodall's lack of formal training in the beginning of her career helped her to record what she experienced among the chimps on a truly organic level.

Born on April 3, 1934, in London, England, Jane Goodall set out to Tanzania in 1960 to study wild chimpanzees. She immersed herself in their lives, bypassing more rigid procedures to make discoveries about primate behavior that have continued to shape scientific discourse. A highly respected member of the world scientific community, she advocates for ecological preservation through the Jane Goodall Institute.

In July 1960, accompanied by her mother and an African cook, Jane Goodall arrived on the shore of Lake Tanganyika in the Gombe Stream Reserve of Tanzania, Africa, with the goal of studying chimpanzees.
Goodall's first attempts to closely observe the animals failed; she could get no nearer than 500 yards before the chimps fled. After finding another suitable group to follow, she established a nonthreatening pattern of observation, appearing at the same time every morning on the high ground near a feeding area along the Kakombe Valley.

The chimpanzees soon tolerated her presence and, within a year, allowed her to move as close as 30 feet to their feeding area. After two years of seeing her every day, they showed no fear and often came to her in search of bananas.Goodall used her newfound acceptance to establish what she termed the "banana club," a daily systematic feeding method she used to gain trust and to obtain a more thorough understanding of everyday chimpanzee behavior. Using this method, she became closely acquainted with a majority of the reserve's chimps. She imitated their behaviors, spent time in the trees and ate their foods.

By remaining in almost constant contact with the chimps, Goodall discovered a number of previously unobserved behaviors: She noted that chimps have a complex social system, complete with ritualized behaviors and primitive but discernible communication methods, including a primitive "language" system containing more than 20 individual sounds. She is credited with making the first recorded observations of chimpanzees eating meat and using and making tools. Tool making was previously thought to be an exclusively human trait.

Feel free to comment and ask questions if you wish.

Namaste,

Deva

* janechart.jpg (166.96 KB, 1067x996 - viewed 20 times.)

* Jane-Goodall-with-chimp-2.jpg (812.7 KB, 3000x2000 - viewed 15 times.)
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2019, 02:02 PM by Deva » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: