Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SYNASTRY AND COMPOSITE CHARTS..........  (Read 55688 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2011, 08:05 AM »

Hi Gray,

"Rad, I do have a question that isn't necessarily about her second house- I was just thinking about the fact that her Neptune is at the very beginning of her 12th House- does this have a particular meaning in EA? Like her Neptune being at an early stage of 12th House dynamics? Linked to her south node I would think it was something going far back into past lives, but since it is at the beginning could it suggest she is at a lower level of 12th house belief/action like dabbling in negative black magic, instead of doing 12th house work on a "higher" level?"

Normally in EA when a planet, or other symbols, such as a Node, is within a degree of a house cusp, just inside the house in question, this correlates to a brand new cycle of evolutionary development. Conversely, when a planet or other symbols are within a degree of a house cusp, yet still on the other side of it, this will correlate to an entire cycle that is culminating in evolutionary terms.

With Ono's situation we have many qualifiers to this general rule.  First is the fact that her S.Node is culminating relative to the 12th House cusp, and yet, at the same time, her S.Node is in a new phase condition relative to her Neptune, Mars, and Jupiter. Neptune itself in just within one degree of 12th House cusp. So we can then see the symbolism of culmination, and beginning a new phase evolutionary condition at the same time. All things in astrology must always be understood relative to the individual context of any given Soul. In her case this means that her Soul has begun to try to break free from all the dynamics, and the consequences of those dynamics, that have defined the evolutionary and karmic history of her Soul: Pluto in the 10th House.

Yet as we have discussed and discovered her Soul is in a evolutionary/ karmic condition wherein her past becomes her future, and her future becomes her past. In her individual context if she indeed has made a contract with Evil then these symbols would mean that she is locked into that  condition with no way out. In essence, the dynamics that correlate to the entire history of her Soul will be the dynamics that will continue to define her Soul with no way out. If this is true then this combination of new phase symbols with the balsamic or culminating symbols would correlate to the fact that her Soul has recently become aware of the consequences of the choice making that lead to making the contract with Evil, and that she has recently tried to break free from those consequences = contract only to realize that because of that contract that this is not possible.

On the other hand if she has not made that contract her Soul certainly has become about as close as you can to making it without making it: in other words right up to the edge of that. If this is the case then these symbols all mean that her Soul has become aware of her own motives that are all in relation to servicing her own ambitions that have equated allowing herself to be severely influenced by Evil. And that such an awareness is relatively very new in such a way as then wanting to atone for her past in every way that she could determine. If this was the case then her personal life would reflect this atonement. And if that were the case you would then be able to observe her life in which the very core of her life would be one of the help others in any way that she could WITHOUT ANY OTHER ULTERIOR MOTIVE attendant to that desire to help others. She would have no desire to promote herself in any way, no desires left linked with her personal ambitions other than to help others. To advance others in any way that she could, and no desire within that to advance herself. All the new phase symbols would then correlate to this, relative that that which her Soul desire to culminate from her past: the history of her Soul that was defined by personal ambitions and then using ANY MEANS NECESSARY necessary to actualize those ambitions, including the influence of evil itself.

In her birth chart Neptune is the final despositer of her chart: all the planets come back to this Neptune. And that, of course, means her Pluto symbol: the entire history of her Soul.  

If you look into the archives of JWG's old message board you will find many questions and answers about Lucifer in the birth chart. What is below comes from an old transcript of JWG's where he lectured on Lucifer and the nature of Evil. This is just the beginning of it but provides some core understandings of Lucifer.

From JWG:

"Evolutionary astrology provides a way for us to determine how any of us can be 'influenced' by Evil. For example, we have learned that there are two co-equal desires within the Soul. One desire is to separate away from that which has created us and the other desire is to return. The existence of Evil is dependent upon all humans, or any human, maintaining any separating desire that takes the person away from the Source. It is dependent on the human's capacity for delusion and illusion that are considered to be reality.

We can experience the influence of Evil in another way. Evil can influence us through our emotional bodies, through the very emotions that are most weak and fearful within us. For example, if I have Venus in Scorpio, my deepest emotional fears are based on issues of loss, betrayal and abandonment. If my partner creates a circumstance that triggers those deep fears, the 'genius' of Evil is that it can 'take over' those emotional fears, fears that are my own and intrinsic to me, and intensify and distort them and make them even larger and more intense than they actually need to be. And, I would not even notice that this influence is occurring because these types of emotions are mine anyway. Once these emotions have become distorted and intensified, I could project them upon my partner, which could lead to even more difficult circumstances with that partner.

Another way that Evil manifests itself to us is when we find ourselves in the psychology of self-defeat, futility, wondering what the point of living is, and all that. For some, this means that Evil can manifest in the form of an 'agent of Evil,' which means a person who has already made a 'contract' with Evil. Agents of Evil who have made such a contract must attempt to seduce and entrap others to make the same contract. This is part of the contract that they must make with Evil in the first place.
The agents, when they appear to the one who is so desperate, appear as very seductive people who promise various powers to the person, or promise to supply whatever it is that the person feels that they need to make his or her life better. Many of these agents will also use sexuality as a 'lure' to hook the person.

These agents can become very, very attached to the souls who succumb to their seduction and have allowed themselves to become progressively influenced by Evil and its agents; in so many cases they are being influenced unwittingly. They do not know that this is actually happening. This attachment by the agent of Evil can be sustained for many, many centuries, even after the person has finally recognized what has occurred and made every effort to be free of that agent. This is deliberate from the point of view of Evil because the intent within it is to create yet another state of self-defeat, futility, and so on. "I've done everything I know to do, and this agent (a person) just keeps messing with my life," and so on.

A soul who has made a contract with Evil cannot break it. Many people carry the illusive idea that such a contract can be broken. It can't. Think of it this way: If we could make such a contract, wanting to gain the 'supernatural' powers that are promised to us if we do, and we know we could break it at anytime, then who would not make such a contract relative to gaining those 'powers?' To gain those powers means that the contract is irrevocable until Evil itself ceases to exist, which really means when God/Goddess evolves into its own perfection, meaning there would be no need for a manifested creation.

This scenario is very different from cases in which a soul can be literally 'possessed' by an agent of Evil. For this to happen the person will always be in a very weakened state defined by self-defeat, etc., or in a physical state of weakness—sick--to the extent that the natural psychic defenses of the soul are lowered to the point that a possession can take place. In these cases, which are just astoundingly sad, either the person must seek out a competent exorcist, or remove it by their own means. This can be very hard to do, but it can be done.

Via astrological symbolism, the sign Scorpio, the planet Pluto, and the 8th house all correlate to the phenomenon and fact of Evil. It is part of the Creation triad of Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio. Through this archetype, Evil can manifest through the psychology of vindictiveness, intense and distorted rage, psychological manipulations linked with use and ulterior agendas and the dishonesty therein, and of course, the sexual vehicle, i.e., rape, a sexual predator, and/or when sex is used as power over another.

Through recent research I have also discovered that the asteroid Lucifer has a direct correlation to the influence of Evil in our lives. We will all have a natal Lucifer somewhere. Let's say I have natal Lucifer in Virgo. How could the influence of Evil manifest thru Virgo? It could manifest by 'taking over' the natural tendencies of the person to doubt, to create a crisis that did not need to exist, as unnecessary thoughts that lead to self-defeat or undermining of the very thing(s) that they need to do for self-growth or improvement, of a hyper-critical approach to themselves and others, of excessive masochism or sadism that would also manifest sexually--the overt forms of s + m types of sexuality--or by inducing thoughts that lead to crisis or self-undermining behavior.

Currently, (April 18, 2000) the transit of Lucifer is around 17 to 18 degrees of Gemini. The way all of us can observe it and test it is that the influence of Evil can be seen when any of us gets reduced to a reactive consciousness relative to circumstantial triggers. The influence will occur via the reactive consciousness. The thing that we should all do during this transit to first monitor ourselves as to whether some circumstantial trigger is leading into this reactive consciousness, and, if so, simply observe yourself while that is happening, or reflect upon it afterwards. In so doing, if you are honest, there will certainly be the possibility that some of the 'reactions' that you manifested will make you feel really funny and wrong about yourself. Wherever you notice that specific reaction to those reactions, you have identified the influence. The real thing for all of us to do now while this transit is happening is to approach life from a 'considered response' point of view - the Sagittarius polarity to Gemini. A considered response is vastly different from an instinctual reaction to some circumstantial trigger. It will preclude being able to be influenced by Evil itself.

When working with the archetype or nature of Evil in synastry charts, the location where one's natal Lucifer falls in another's chart, and vice versa, can correlate to where each one can help the other become aware of the influence of Evil in their life. Within this awareness, hopefully, the choices and decisions can be made by each to confront that influence in such a way as to move through and beyond the undermining effect of this influence. This applies not only the natal house and sign of each person's Lucifer, but also to the aspects that they make within one another's charts.

In synastry, the location of one another's natal Lucifer in each other's charts, and the aspects therein, can also correlate to where each can also bring their individual influences of Evil into one another's life that then have the effect of undermining the relationship within those areas. In composite charts, the combined Lucifer by house and sign and the aspects it is making, can also correlate to where the couple as a unit, can experience the archetypal effects of Lucifer and within that, hopefully, make the choices necessary to counteract that influence.

One the most important things to know about the nature of Evil is that EVIL WILL ALWAYS ATTEMPT TO CREATE THE OPPOSITE REALITY INTENDED BY THE INDIVIDUAL, OR THE COLLECTIVE. Jeffrey "

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 09:43 AM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2011, 08:33 AM »

Hi Linda,

First, welcome back  to our mb. Steve has shared with me what has been going on for you, and where that finally lead. So welcome back.

From an archetypal point of view your EA analysis is very correct and well reasoned. There are only a couple of issues. One is this:

"Libra relates to choice making, and this chart hinges on the consequences of choices made in the past, present and future, living and re-living those choices,"

Choice making in EA is in fact Scorpio, Pluto, and the 8th House ..................

And relative to loosing John, and the EA reasons that you stated, those reasons are of course correct. Yet, in reality, what she did, within a day or two, was to install another person in his place in which she then spent the next 20 years with. And this man was 20 years younger than herself: a boy toy. And she recreated the exact same dynamics with him as she did with John, and in fact, with all the male partners she has in her life. And those dynamics were to demand that the men become 'house husbands' in every case in which the patriarchal roles were reversed between men and women. Her inner dynamics linked with intense unresolved anger at men, including the inner male within her given that the balance of her prior lifetimes were as a man, manifested as needing to humiliate the men that she was with by symbolically 'castrating' them: her Mars conjunct her Neptune with her S.Node in the 11th. The means of this castration has had many forms yet the common denominators  have been the same: having other men in her life while being with a 'primary partner' and this has included having other men in her bed with her primary partner at the same time, men that were bi-sexual, and men who have deep, unresolved femininity issues linked with breakdowns with their own biological mothers such as John did. And, of course, using all these men to advance her own ambitions. 

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2011, 11:52 AM »

Hi Group,

This is pretty darn incredible. Just discovered that John's natal Lucifer is 10 Cancer, which or course squares his own Nodal Axis. And it is exactly conjunct his I.C, and through synastry, exactly conjuncts the M.C. of Ono's natal chart. And, check this, that then makes their composite Lucifer 12 degrees of Virgo which of course is Yoko's S.Node/Mars/Neptune, and Jupiter. My god.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 11:59 AM by Rad » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2011, 12:25 PM »

Hi Rad, and group,

One thing that amazes me is considering that, perhaps, the influence of evil affecting Yoko, lead John to directly making choices that where aligned with his evolutionary intentions: becoming a house husband, being with his son, a necessary withdrawal. Thus, evil acting as an agent that, through the distorted  psychology of Yoko, promoted evolution. These choices would help John integrating his emotional body, and thus, in time, to become more independent in relationships. The increased emotional sensitivity, and learning how to take care of himself, would help him to protect himself against these type of emotional manipulations. I am anxious to see how our analysis advances into understanding the relationship between these two Souls. 

There is a saying in Spanish which says “Dios escribe derecho con renglones torcidos”, ie. something like “God writes straight with crooked lines”. I recalled JRR Tolkien’s Ainulindale, “The Music of the Ainur” (the angels that where closest to God), where the disharmony created by the separating desires of Melkor, ie. Lucifer, is revealed to be included in a deeper and vaster harmony within the plan for manifested Creation:

“Then  Ilúvatar spoke, and he said: 'Mighty are the Ainur, and mightiest among them is Melkor; but that he may  know, and  all the Ainur, that I am Ilúvatar, those things that ye have sung and played, lo! I will show them forth, that ye may see what ye have done. And thou, Melkor, shalt see that no theme may be played that hath not its uttermost source in  me, nor can any  alter the music in  my  despite. For he that attempteth  this shall prove but mine instrument in  the devising  of things more wonderful, which he himself hath not imagined.'
(…)
“But Ilúvatar knew that Men, being set amid the turmoils of the powers of the world, would  stray  often, and  would  not use their gifts in  harmony; and  he said: 'These too in their time shall find that all that they do redounds at the end only to the glory of my work.'

I understand that, many times, the influence of evil can act in ways that create circumstances which, for some people, will promote evolution. In the case of John and Yoko, however, it seems strange to me that this effect had occurred in a direct way: being manipulated to do things which where good for his Soul.
Is this understanding correct?

Thank you so much,

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2011, 02:53 AM »

Choice making in EA is in fact Scorpio, Pluto, and the 8th House ..................

Thank you for your feedback Rad, and also for the correction that choice making in EA correlates in fact to Scorpio, Pluto and the 8th.  I watched a few Yoko interviews to try to observe and correlate some of her behaviour patterns to the chart by closely examining what she had to say.  So now I'm in the process of looking at her 2nd house which contains Lucifer, and will post my analysis soon.

Kristin

« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2011, 10:53 AM »

hi Rad and group,

I just returned from the NORWAC astrological conference in Seattle where Mark Jones, Rose Marcus, Patricia Walsh, Laura Nalbandian and myself were giving EA talks and I also met Bradley from the board there. The EA buzz was incredible.......It was so wonderful to connect with like minded friends who are so passionate about EA and I am feeling even more excited about our conference coming this November. We all look forward to meeting more of you that are also so dedicated to this work.

My apologies for being off line for a bit but will jump in with this next segment within the next day or so.
This thread is out of this world..and such a testimony to the great depth of all of your desire to go deeper and be Soul workers for others.

God Bless you Rad for your unwavering commitment in helping us expand our reach in this GREAT work.

Namaste,
Kristin
mirta

« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2011, 01:12 PM »

Rad: thanks for pointing me the way.

Jason: thanks for your sensitive company.
I like the way you observe countertransference in the chart, I usually use it only with the client. Yours is another discernment tool, and made me reflect about my mode of operation. Thanks.
God Bless
Mirta
mirta

« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14 PM »

Hi Rad and all

YOKO: 2nd house.
With Scorpio in her 2nd house cusp, this Soul feels that survival depends on power, and archetypally seeks merging with other’s power.
With the ruler in 10th in former lives this Soul has been learning to establish her individuality and authority in a social context. Its  integration in the social structure was made by distorted ways of obtaining power, understanding how the system works in order to manipulate, repress people (Pluto opp. SN of Pluto, Jupiter and Saturn in Capricorn), creating trauma to other people by violent actions, even murder (Uranus in Aries in 7th  Gibbous phase inconjunct Mars and Jupiter in 12th house).  

Awareness of limitations and points of weakness is crucial in the way she relates to herself, indeed Scorpio (when aligned with Natural Law) moves beyond just survival to the transformation of limitations, in Scorpio it is evolution that ensures survival.
Awareness of limitations may act as a challenge to overcome them in an evolutionary way, or - if motivated by ambition of power (Pluto in 10th house), fear of vulnerability (Scorpio and ruler of SN in Pisces), justifications by victimization (ruler SN in Pisces, Neptune in 12th conjunct Mars and Jupiter) - lead to deny its limitations (Neptune, Pisces) and exceed limits transgressing ethics and Natural Law. This was the way taken by this Soul.
Now, with Pluto in gibbous phase sesquiquadrate Moon, she is thrown back on the past and experiences confusion regarding her self image and reality and because of denial (Moon square Neptune, Mars and Jupiter in 12th square SN ruled by Mercury in Pisces and NN Pisces) instead of doing the necessary adjustments still continues to manipulate and create traumas in other ways. Power and manipulations continue to be her way of survival and affect the way she relates to herself.

Denial is important here because Lucifer is in Scorpio in this house, and the antidote to it would be the desire to examine the causative factors in her emotional psychology which then would enforce the Taurean attitude to radically alter the inner relationship to herself.
Instead of that, it looks like Lucifer - affirmed on her power ambition, rage and fear of vulnerability - impulses her to obtain power, status and wealth, taking advantage of other’s emotions, using her ability to penetrate in other’s psychology to manipulate and hurt; and excites her vindictiveness.
Guilt, natural guilt because of the trauma she has created (SN in Virgo in 11th conjunct Neptune, Mars and Jupiter in 12th inconjunct Uranus square Pluto) and sadist expression of it (Mars conjunct SN in Virgo), is another factor that together with denial of the causes of guilt could have blocked the evolutionary impulse to use social power in a transformative way. (Pluto in 10t house in Cancer opposite SN Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter in Capricorn, conjunct SN Pluto and Saturn in Cancer, PPP in 4th house, NN in Pisces 5th house)

Taurus on the 8th house cusp reinforces a pragmatic approach to survival and choice making; seeking transformations by means of concrete realities narrows the manifestation of her transformative power.
With ruler Venus is in 5th house - in Aquarius conjunct Saturn and Pallas and SN of Neptune and Mercury (rulers of her nodes) - she has no inner sense of limits, whatever she feels drawn to do, she expects actualizing. The realization that indeed there are limits (because of Saturn here and because of reality) produces a very deep frustration.
Frustration is one of the ways Saturn has to make us mature and overcome childish and ego omnipotence, but with a distorted Scorpio it produces more rage and desire of vengeance.
It looks like this exceeding of limitations come from past lives ( Venus- Saturn  conjunct SN of Neptune (absence of limits) in Aquarius (transgression), and SN of Mercury, ruler of SN.
She is deeply self-focused (Vesta in Taurus, Venus in 5th), self-directed, self-motivated (Pallas conjunct Saturn, her consciousness structure, and Venus) and narcissistic. Her strong will is highly focused on her own accomplishments (Venus and Pallas 5th house).
All this is squared by Lucifer in Scorpio, which (based on biographical evidences and EA verifications by Rad and Jason’s progressions) affirms on it and promotes the distorted manifestations of all these archetypes.
Her inner relationship should evolve through self-reliance and autonomy (PP in Taurus) and the actualization of creative energy by effort. Instead of that she has been seeking power or social recognition through others (family, John Lennon, John Cage, etc.), and relating with successful men (Pallas in 5th house) to actualize her expectations.  
May be self-reliance and internal security (PP in 4th house) was not accomplished in former lives, instead of that she intended to gain power through violent imposition, through force, that indeed weakened her and fertilized her internal earth (Saturn) to Lucifer’s seeds. The Tao-Te-King states that who triumphs over others has strength, who triumphs over her/himself has power.
The unitive desires of her Soul  have chosen all this Aquarian detachment and observing quality  in order to objectify her actions and motives, but being distorted it would manifest as alienation (in inner relationship and with intimate others) and  difficulties in relation to involvement; fragmentation and even dissociation: from her trauma and guilt, between mind and body, mind and feelings. With Virgo SN facilitating this distorted Pluto in 10th house, it could also be use of her body, her intense feeling and sexual nature as an instrument to his accomplishments, erotic games becoming power games (ruler in 5th house).
Venus conjunct Saturn in Aquarius symbolizes possible repression or suppression of emotions and of bodily sensation, or control of it that may be used intentionally as a way of manipulating, using sexual attraction or sexual activity as a way of entrapment, of vengeance or keeping the other captive in her network (square Vesta conjunct Chiron conj. Dark Moon Lilith, square Lucifer).
Venus 5th house is conjunct Pallas, the strategist, the warrior’s advisor: her feminine sexual identity is related to outer world accomplishments; square Vesta conjunct Chiron and Dark Moon Lilith in Taurus 8th house, opposite Lucifer in Scorpio: hidden strategies are used in intimate relationships creating networks in benefit of her own narcissism and worldly ambitious accomplishments. That was already done in the past (conjunction SN of Neptune and Mercury; SN of Venus in Capricorn).
Pallas, the “father’s daughter” and male warrior’s strategist has a close relationship with masculine power, mostly promoting men. Her distorted way of living this was using men for her own promotion.
This all relates by square with Vesta in Taurus: sexuality is based on the organic release of natural instincts and a pragmatic approach to sexuality. In 8th house this pragmatic approach relates sexuality to shared material resources, while with her 2nd house Scorpio sexuality should help the Soul evolve because of its transformational nature, and internally re-empowering herself and her partner.
All this may be a compensations defense mechanism to the wounded sense of self value (Taurus) and low esteem reflected by Chiron in 8th house caused by the patriarchal violence suffered. Not feeling herself enough solid (Chiron Taurus 8th house, Saturn in Aquarius inconjunct Neptune) she assigns great importance to material possessions and may be personally possessive.
With Chiron in 8th house she is learning what using and abusing power means; it also facilitates awareness of her own destructiveness. Chiron’s NN in Scorpio in 1st house, square Saturn, would have the evolutionary intent of accepting limitations in order to transform force in power, constructive power, and this way actualize its trine to the 5th house Pisces NN aligning her subjectivity with Universal Power, thus promoting internal emotional security (PP in 4th) and actualizing feminine power in the world (Pluto conjunct NN Saturn and Pluto in Cancer in 10th house, Venus conjunct Pallas conjunct Saturn in 5th house).
Instead of that, the awareness of her destructive ability, sexual magnetism and capacity of influencing others by means of her words and emotions is tinted by alienation, rage and revenge (conjunction Dark Moon Lilith) and leads to the use of sex as another form of power ( opposition from Lucifer in Scorpio in 2nd).

If the contract with evil was done it would be worst, but I wonder where all this would lead if not, and as JWG said evil would manifest creating the “opposite reality intended” and through finding itself entrapped in human delusions the Soul becomes aware of it and makes a conscious effort to deal with Lucifer’s challenges and perceives it as the Bearer of Light.
Then the solution would be, said JWG, in the symbol itself that were uncovering what stays behind illusions and delusions that we consider reality: the Light, the Truth, God itself.

Her Lucifer is trine Pluto, sextile Mars, Jupiter and Neptune, trine NN conjunct SN ruler (that way of relating past, present and future).
A distorted Neptune creates illusions, but human delusions that are considered reality, are usually related to Saturn (matter, concrete things that can be seen and touched, worldly issues, man made-laws) that are only the external manifestation of true Reality, the Source symbolized by Neptune.
Could her Lucifer square Saturn create a crisis in consciousness through the opposite reality intended in the power and sex issues described in order to contribute to the Pisces NN intention (Lucifer sextile its ruler) of uniting with the Source and obtaining the internal security needed to actualize the emotional feminine power symbolized by her Pluto in Cancer conjunct NN of Pluto an Saturn?
Of course it would not be enough only being thrown back to herself and reliving past traumas; as he also said: “a conscious effort to deal with that - to be perpetually aware of it” would be necessary.
Thanks so much to all of you, especially Rad.
God Bless
Mirta

« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:24 PM by mirta » Logged
Gray

« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2011, 01:16 PM »

Yoko Ono has Scorpio ruling her 2nd House. Scorpio is a complex sign carrying enormous evolutionary potential, as well as potential to resist its enormous evolutionary potential and remain mired in darkness (similar in some respects in this way to Pisces, ruler of her North Node).  When Scorpio is resisting its evolutionary potential one result can be a tendency to manipulate others or some sort of system to find a power source (a power source they could find within if in higher evolutionary action).  As a result of her individuating desires (11th house South Node; Uranus square Pluto; south and north nodes of Uranus square natal nodal axis) Yoko has a 2nd House Scorpio energy of wanting to merge with other beings or symbols or power sources in order to help her individuate from all of her past conditioning, including the intense trauma/guilt we have discussed she is denial of (skipped step of 3rd House Sagitarius Moon squaring nodal axis)- so as a result there is a sense she is not always aware of how she is manipulating for her own power because in part a sense of past persecution makes her feel entitled to it, that she deserves her power status and to maintain it by any means necessary, she feels emotional security attachment to this power (Cancer Pluto 10th).  To see where Yoko falls on the Scorpio spectrum in reference to her 2nd house we can look for signs with its ruler Pluto in her chart (Cancer 10th), as well as the placement of her Venus (Aquarius 5th conjunct Saturn, Pallas Athena) and other astrological symbols found in her second house (Lucifer).  

Looking at Yoko’s Pluto placement by sign, house, and aspects reveals that she has an instinctive survival need (2nd House) for power (10th House Pluto) that is tied into deep emotional insecurity (Cancer Pluto) that can feel compelled to grasp for power to deal with emotional insecurity. So with just this very isolated and incomplete window, part of her 2nd House way of moving to a higher Scorpio evolutionary path would be to wield true power in the world for the benefit of others that is not connected with her own selfish insecurity needs (PPP Capricorn 4th). Yoko has had times of living out a higher evolutionary Scorpio energy like the bed-in for peace that she started with John (although it could be argued the bed-in had a lot of “look at me and how powerful I am” narcissistic status posturing to it, ultimately it  brought a lot of media attention to the idea of PEACE).  However, her Pluto (ruler of 2nd House cusp) has aspects to it suggesting that she has deep past life trauma and guilt impacting her on an unconscious level she is not aware of as she charges forward (Sagitarius Moon square node- skipped step) leading her to the tendency to manipulate others to help secure a position of power for herself. For example, Aries Uranus in 7th squaring Pluto (last quarter square) suggests that through relationships of all sorts she is playing out her individuating patterns (culminating 11th House South Node) in a manner that can lead to intense confrontations as well as breakthroughs, including cataclysmic crises. For example, she helped John Lennon individuate himself from a chauvinistic perspective- this is the higher potential; however, she could also create intense confrontations (crossing the  boundaries of John and Cynthia’s relationship, their actual house, actually putting on Cynthia’s bathrobe while doing it) that in the end were serving her power status needs of a 10th House Pluto.  This 10th Pluto makes her feel that in order to survive she needs this position of power (rules 2nd House) and so she turns to manipulate (Scorpio 2nd House) systems of thought (avant garde art theory; shamanistic research; reading and learning about ritualistic connections with Source) and systems (avant garde art scene also linking to 11th SN; monetary control and connections of Lennon legacy) to work to her own advantage and maintain her power status.

Her inner Venus being linked to her Aquarius Venus in her 5th House increases her intrinsic desire to link with forms or systems of thought (avant garde art theory; magic rituals) in order to absorb power and attempt to transform herself and others, individuating from all cultural conditioning (Aquarius), sometimes thinking on more of a broad humanitarian level than on more personal needs or intimacies around her (Aquarius). For example, her artistic instruction works that seem like they are coming from some far out place: go record the snow on an audiotape; cut up the audio tape and use it to wrap a gift for someone. Past life trauma in emotional body is shown through this Venus being conjunct the South Node of her Neptune.  Furthermore, her Aquarius Venus is also conjunct her Saturn and Pallas Athena, the conjunction with Saturn being a new phase- all of these are also more widely conjunct the South Node of her Mercury in addition to the closer conjunction with the South Node of Neptune.  Yoko’s Venus is an important consideration because of the hypnotic energy she sends out through her Scorpio Second House- it adds disciplinary authority (Saturn), creative critical thinking as well as strategic power playing ability (Pallas Athena) into her radical Aquarius Venus that can act like it wants to change the world for the better but at the same time can be detached in intimate relationships, have the Scorpio grasping of wanting control through fear of abandonment, but with Aquarius Venus she can actually be deeply afraid of commitment and wanting to keep her options open. This would have the pattern of having other men around her, which can truly be seen how she moved from one relationship to another throughout her life without space in between. When her first relationship ended it was obviously traumatic on a deep Soul level, with her probably becoming aware of these complicated desires within herself, leading her to attempt suicide. This supercharged Aquarius Venus does also add into her ability to individuate others so this is how she can have a positive effect on others, like how in some positive ways she did make John aware of some negative self-patterns and he did liberate himself from some of these ways through entering intimate contact with her. Her Aquarius Venus conjunct Saturn and Pallas Athena would also lead her to attract powerful, disciplined, creative men into her life- her first marriage to the talented Japanese composer, then moving onto to an American filmmaker and promoter in the art scene, then moving onto the cultural icon Lennon, then moving on quickly to another art scene figure after Lennon.  She attracts and is attracted to artists that attempt penetrating confrontations with the status quo and attempt to individuate others; again the trick is to do this on a higher Soul level truly for the good of all beings in all dimensions, instead out of more selfish motivations.

This Aquarius Venus conjunct her South Node of Neptune further connects back to her natal Neptune conjunct her South Node, as well as inconjuncts her Virgo Mars that is conjunct her Virgo Jupiter (12th) both of which further aspect her 10th House Pluto, ruler of her 2nd House cusp. Her past life trauma of relationship to Spirit (South Node of Neptune) is unconsciously linked to her Venus that makes it difficult for her to break out of a separating cycle of connecting to Spirit with selfish intention (like doing a ritual in order to get something you want). Virgo Mars and Jupiter in new phase conjunction to Neptune in 12th means she isn’t totally aware on a cosmic level of all the implications of her actions and beliefs in connecting with Spirit, also in waxing sextile to Pluto means she isn’t cosmically aware of how her Spirit connection is linked with her power status ambitions (10th House). Aquarius Venus inconjunct her 12th House Virgo Mars can add to her unconscious anger, with some critical sadist attitudes coming out (Virgo Mars) even when she thinks she is doing breakthrough avant garde, me against the system, Venus Aquarius action.

Furthermore, this complicated Aquarius Venus which can become detached in intimate relationships and overly focused on mental concepts rules her Taurus Vesta-Chiron conjunction in her 8th House. This is another sign of having a deep wound (Vesta-Chiron) and having tremendous healing potential (using Vesta-Chiron to focus on healing systems that could truly transform and heal others) but that it can easily slip into manipulating others or power sources or symbols in order to get what she wants, being sextile to her 10th House Pluto. However, it is a waning sextile so she has the opportunity to become more aware of this, but with such a heavy emphasis in her chart on being in denial of these dynamics, with her intense Aquarius Venus ruling this conjunction, which itself (Venus) is inconjunct her 12th House Virgo Mars that rules her 7th House Aries Uranus that squares her 10th House Pluto- it just goes on and on but there is a lot of intense aspects suggesting this cosmic understanding and healing being truly integrated into her being this lifetime would be very difficult for her. A simple aspect that shows this in part is that this 8th House Vesta-Chiron Taurus conjunction squares her Aquarius Sun in 5th- coming to this greater cosmic understanding and changing her ways through the detachment of her Aquarius Sun is more difficult with the tension of this square because her Sun is in her 5th House leading her back into a power-on-top-of-the-pyramid dynamic use of these 8th House energies.

Her Scorpio Lucifer in the second adds into the likelihood of her having a more distorted Scorpio manipulating energy in part because it squares her Aquarius Venus in the 5th (as well as her Pallas and Saturn). I am just learning about Lucifer but noticed JWG has linked Scorpio and Lucifer with fears of “loss, abandonment, betrayal”- so out of fear she is keeping herself in position of power, being the one to leave the relationship or define what is going to happen (like “John you are now going to live in Los Angeles without me- you will be taking May as your companion during this time- and by the way, I will be calling you everyday to check in”). The trick here is being in her second house, Lucifer complicates her ability to separate from wanting to separate from Source, with her Pisces-Virgo Neptune-Mercury circuit, also all the while thinking she is connecting to Source (like ritualistic magic) when in actuality she is on a separating wave because she is in denial of how this is coming from a fear of losing her power status (Pluto 10th) wanting to prop up her inner security through control (Cancer Pluto)- Lucifer in the 2nd means that without the hard work of truly evolving her Soul she can have a tendency to link her own survival needs through this Scorpio Lucifer fear of loss, abandonment, betrayal that comes out in the end as a Scorpio attempt to manipulate and control things on her own terms to try to prevent someone else from pulling the rug out from underneath her. Tragically, as the murder of John Lennon proved, this was impossible for her to avoid in the end no matter how much she tried to control her environment. With the square between Scorpio Lucifer and her big Aquarius 5th House conjunctioin (Saturn, Pallas, Venus, South Nodes of Mercury and Neptune) again there is the potential for this great tension to lead to a shift in her through crises, yet as we have discussed there is a strong astrological pull in the other direction as fundamentally her past is her future and her future is her past (Virgo Neptune-South Node/Pisces Mercury-North Node).

Well, there is just so much to say about this 2nd House and I do not have the time to keep going writing about it. I look forward to reading everyone’s posts and I am sure there will be brilliant insights coming. Thank you for letting me be part of this discussion even though my level of EA knowledge is not on the same level as the rest of you.

And I hope tomorrow’s eclipse brings everyone blessings into their life, and that everyone remembers to take care of themselves- these upcoming eclipses seem to be carrying incredible intensity.
Peace and Love,
Gray
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 02:18 PM by Gray » Logged
Heidi

« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2011, 05:38 PM »

Yes, and remember that Venus has an inner and outer manifestation: Taurus and Libra, which is a natural inconjunction. Voyeurism as an archetype however is specific to Taurus.

Thanks Rad. Unfortunately I am failing to understand why voyeurism is specific to Taurus, especially since you mention it has to do with vicariousness (which I do not see related to Taurus in itself). However, please know I really appreciate your depth of knowledge and understanding of the EA paradigm as seen here! And also your time given teaching here on this board. I just have to be honest that I don't understand this particular correlation. I can let it go  Smiley

Blessings,
Heidi
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:44 PM by Heidi » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2011, 08:16 PM »

Hi group,

Having Scorpio on the 2nd House cusp, and the planetary ruler, Pluto, in Cancer, in the 10th House, the relationship of Yoko with herself would be defined by a fundamental emotional insecurity. This insecurity would be caused by deep unresolved emotional states, and fears, including intense fears of betrayal, abandonment, and loss. These fears would be unresolved because the causes of the inner insecurity, and fears, would be repressed, and further, would be projected to external sources of security-displaced emotions. With Scorpio on the 2nd House cusp, and Pluto in the 10th House, Cancer, she would listen to herself through the compound effect of all the insecurities and unresolved fears which exist within her Soul. The repression of the unresolved insecurity has created an inner turmoil of distorted and intense emotional states, which exist utterly compressed within herself. These emotional states also compound deep feelings of subconscious guilt, and negative judgments her Soul has taken in from family and society, and judgments issued by herself. The response that has existed, and exists, has been to repress these emotional states (Pluto in the 10th House), and further, to alienate in the attempt to ‘liberate’ herself from these inner states (Venus in Aquarius), creating an orientation that is motivated and focused on the external overall reality, in which she has been trying to actualize herself creatively as a way to gain control over the external circumstances on which the inner insecurity and fears have been projected. This happens because she has oriented herself to be in control, as she has felt it necessary in order to survive. Thus, she has been trying to detach from her inner states, as she has felt necessary in order to actualize herself, and control the external reality. With Pluto in the 10th House, cancer, ruling the 2nd House, she would be pulled into the inner abyss only through circumstances triggering the insecurity, whenever she feels unable to control these circumstances, being defeated by larger forces or stronger enemies. Then, she would also feel victimized by these circumstances.  Within the avoidance pattern, and the desire to detach and alienate from herself, she would have created a rigid narcissistic or self-inflated orientation, in which she would desire to receive the type of positive feedback she feels she deserves. Of course she would be very sensitive to the fluctuations of this feedback from the environment, and the lack of the expected acclaim or acknowledgement from people would induce the feelings of insecurity, which would translate in intense rage, hatred, vindictiveness. Because of the intensity of the inner emotional compression, she could feel quite powerful when focusing and projecting the negative emotional states on other people, versus assuming her own responsibility in the creation and potential resolution of such states [this relates to the type of power she has desired to obtain, or to negotiate, from 'larger forces", including evil energies/consciousness's: the Mars/Neptune conjunction in the 10th House]. This would create a compulsive need to project her own conflicts through creating external conflicts and ‘enemies’ for herself. In turn, these enemies could be anyone she perceives as a threat to her security, in whatever way she identifies it, and, because of the egocentric focus on having power and control, these enemies could include anyone who does not honor her specialness and power, or who in anyway interferes with her highly elaborated plans. Because of the past life traumas, creating a relative fracturing within her Soul, any of these people could become  enemies because they could trigger the unresolved emotional states and associated memories originating in those traumas. Yoko has identified within herself, and has developed, a capacity to control herself, and to control and manipulate other people, including the manipulations of the resources of others, in very self- determined ways. This would occur through intense overt and covert manipulations, and confrontations, in which she would have the ability to focus on the emotional wounds and vulnerabilities of the others in order to manipulate them. She would have a capacity to produce an intense pain of emotional or physical nature on close others. At a sexual level, Yoko would have a need to be in sexual and emotional control, because of her emotional fears, and because of sexual wounds experienced in her past. This would include using sex as power in order to posses, control, hurt, or humiliate the partner. She would desire to make the partner dependent on her, and to be acclaimed or worshiped. Given the deep fear to lose control, it would be quite difficult for her to receive sexually from other, and to surrender sexually. Thus, she would remain quite detached during the sexual act (Venus in Aquarius, conjunct Pallas in Aquarius), and, through remaining detached and observing the sexual act, would be able to stimulate intense sexual responses in the partner. She would need some type of intense sexual stimulation, or to rely on some intoxicant, in order to let her go sexually for a while. Within this general sexual orientation, and because of ancient lifetimes in which she assumed naturally sacred sexual roles (Vesta in the 8th House Taurus, Venus conjunct the South Node of Neptune), she would still have desires to give sexually to others, and to nurture others sexually, provided that these others are under her ‘control’. I think these desires would be ignited or increased by the observation of the intense sexual response, vulnerability, or surrender, of a ‘trusted’ or controlled partner by whom she feels loved. At those moments, she could be able to some extent to nurture herself, or to receive from the partner emotionally and sexually. Because of the gender switches, she could be attracted sexually to men or women. Also, she would have an attraction to oral and anal forms of sexuality (Pluto in the 10th House, Cancer).

Rad, I have a couple of question about the possible pact with evil. Wouldn’t such pact require that the Soul be able to understand the meaning and implications of such pact? Further, wouldn’t such understanding occur only in an advanced Spiritual evolutionary condition? … not sure about his …. Because, at the same time, even if the Soul is now fully aware of what he/she is doing, and even if such pact does not have the form or rituality of a pact, it could simply occur whenever the Soul establishes a ‘conscious’ relationship with some evil energy because it provides power … or would that be different than a pact?

Thank you so much for the ongoing feedback, and for all the work and time implied in guiding us through this incredible learning process.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 09:35 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2011, 10:32 PM »

Hi

Noted Yoko has planet orcus exactly conjunct (Balsamic) to Vesta in Taurus in the 8th House.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 10:58 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #177 on: Jun 01, 2011, 08:24 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

"Rad, I have a couple of question about the possible pact with evil. Wouldn’t such pact require that the Soul be able to understand the meaning and implications of such pact? Further, wouldn’t such understanding occur only in an advanced Spiritual evolutionary condition? … not sure about his …. Because, at the same time, even if the Soul is now fully aware of what he/she is doing, and even if such pact does not have the form or rituality of a pact, it could simply occur whenever the Soul establishes a ‘conscious’ relationship with some evil energy because it provides power … or would that be different than a pact?"

Yes, there is a conscious understanding of making that pact or contract. And, no, it is not specific to some kind of 'advanced spiritual evolutionary condition'. A Soul can make this pact or contract at any stage of it's evolutionary development. Once that pact or contract is made the the 'evolution' of the Soul does relative to ever expanding degrees of consciousness, but that expansion = evolution directly correlates to gaining capacities of an evil nature. The nature of the contract or pact does in fact require a conscious giving over of one's Soul to Evil itself. The key word here is 'conscious'. In other words the Soul is made aware of the consequences of that giving over before it commits itself to the pact or contract. It is because of this fact that such a pact or contract can not then be broken. This is different that allowing oneself to be 'influenced' by evil, and allowing oneself to act out relative to that influence. The vast majority of Soul's on this planet can of course be 'influenced' by evil through the vehicle, as Wolf taught, of their own negative emotional states. And most have no idea or clue that this in fact is happening.

Evil can manifest in all the ways that Wolf taught including all kinds of 'temptations' where the nature of the temptations themselves are rooted in the desire nature of the Soul. Thus, manifests in the form of seductions relative to those temptations. And so on. Many, many Souls can be influenced in such ways but that influence is very, very different that actually making a contract or pact.

Here is a link to a transcript of a lecture Wolf gave on Lucifer: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/articles/lucifer-workshop-dec-2000

God Bless, Rad

Kristin

« Reply #178 on: Jun 01, 2011, 09:39 AM »

Greetings Rad and group,

Yoko’s 2nd

Yoko’s basic primal needs linked with the 2nd house connect directly back to her Soul’s desires, Pluto, ruler of her 2nd house cusp in Scorpio in the 10th house, her desire to have social power and power over others. She gets her power by being a courtier to power, aligning herself with people who already have the power and the resources that she feels she needs. In EA we talk about the child choosing the parent so for starters, why was it that Yoko chose a father who was a direct descendent of the Emperor of Japan.

With Pluto ruling the second house cusp her sense of survival is linked with sexual and financial domination and manipulation, a Soul who would do anything necessary in order to increase her stage or platform.  Her absolute sense of self identity and emotional stability is directly linked to how much control and/or power she has, sexually and/or financially. 2nd house, Scorpio ruled, Scorpio is a fixed sign ruling the cusp of a fixed house. Scorpio rules compulsion, in her case this compulsion is linked with addiction, seen with her stacked 12th house which includes Neptune, the ruler of her North Node. With Lucifer also in the 2nd in Scorpio squaring Venus and Saturn in Aquarius, she had a compulsive need to sexually manipulate and emasculate her male partner in order to feel powerful.She would go as far as necessary to get what she wanted in order to secure her position. She would lie, cheat, steal or kill without wincing and then rationalize why it had to happen, this included even killing partners seen with the ruler of her second house cusp, Pluto in the 10th in Cancer square Uranus in Aries in the 7th, the ruler Mars conjunct the South Node, Neptune and Jupiter, the ruler of her Moon, her skipped step. The cold-hearted woman connects to her Venus, natural ruler of the 2nd, in Aquarius in the 5th house conjunct Saturn in Aquarius remembering that the Saturn in Aquarius conditions ever other planet, so at every level she is detached from her actions and emotions. She is always once removed from the deed so she can watch what is happening from that removed place as if she is watching a movie, having no emotional attachment whatsoever. The Saturn conjunct Venus in Aquarius square Lucifer in Scorpio in the 2nd allows her to do the unthinkable without losing any sleep over it, totally unaware of the true depth of her impact to others because she is unable to connect to her own emotional body. Stone cold. This is re-stated with the ruler Uranus being in Aries, ruler Mars in Virgo in the 12th, ruler Mercury in Pisces conjunct the North Node conjunct the North Node, ie in denial of the true trauma she has caused others. A true narcissist at a core level.

Aquarius connects to electricity and it is as if her energy system has short circuited because of the intensity of her heated past, the shocks of the past where things have notoriously gone too far, to a point where nothing could be done to fix the domino effect. Its as if the plug as been pulled on her emotional connection. Her actions going too far connects to Pluto,second house ruler and ruler of her Lucifer, in the 10th house, ruler Moon in Sag in the 3rd squaring its own ruler Jupiter,Mars, Neptune in the 12th and also the South Node in Virgo in the 11th house. The shock of the trauma of her actions and the short circuiting that followed as a means of survival, the pattern being to deny or avoid it ever happened.

Her primary focus is increasing her position of power and wealth. Pluto, ruler of her second house cusp is in Cancer in the 10th house, the ruler Moon is in the 3rd square the nodes -6/12 As previously discussed she was a courtier to power, born into power and then married into power. Beyond that she aligned herself with anyone who had something she wanted or needed to help her feel more powerful. For example she literally had a well known professional Tarot card reader on her personal staff who would throw down a card spread whenever she wanted which for her would increase her feeling of power, Scorpio, over whatever situation she was entering. She used whatever method and means to make sure she had the upper hand. Tarot is connected to the occult linked with Aquarius but because she was utilizing Tarot in order to increase her feeling of power, this is linked with Scorpio as well. Her Venus, the natural ruler of the second house is in Aquarius, conjunct Saturn. Her 2nd house cusp is Scorpio.

She was also an excellent hypnotist, Scorpio,  using the power of suggestion she would use this training to hypnotize John to get what she wanted. It was written that he gave her an allowance because she loved to spend money yet somehow by the time he died she had convinced him to sign his power of attorney of everything he owned over to her, including his bank accounts. Hypnotism for his money is Scorpio on the Second house cusp. Power (Scorpio) of attorney signed over to her. Lucifer in Scorpio in the 2nd square Venus and Saturn in the 5th in Aquarius. If he had not been shot, by the time he died, she had the power to make him penniless in a blink. Perhaps she used words like, “Mommy will take care of you” and if so, they worked like magic. The deception seen with Pluto, ruler of the 2nd house cusp in Cancer in the 10th house, ruler Moon in Sag in the 3rd house square the nodes. The manipulation of power is also seen with Vesta in Taurus in the 8th square her Sun and sextile her 10th house Pluto in Cancer.

Her sexual needs ran the gammot which included a deranged and twisted sexual appetite, trying everything under the Sun. Her sexual instincts also led to the desire for Ménage à trois’ in some situations and even occurred with two different husbands. The threesome involving marriage partners is seen with Scorpio on the 2nd house cusp, ruler Pluto in the 10th in Cancer, ruler Moon in the 3rd square the Nodes - 3rd house is bisexuality. Lucifer is so SEDUCTIVE and the energy preys on wherever you are most VULNERABLE and she became addicted to anything that increased her power, this included sex, money, black magic, hypnotism and the dark side. Her Lucifer in Scorpio restates all of this as this is where her shadow surfaced and did the most damage. It was in those darkest influences where she ultimately felt the most power and because her ultimate Soul desire was social power and power over others, the TEMPTATION was too great, and the habitual groove she had created was too deep linked with these dark desire of hers. Too many choices collected over time that reflected this dark pattern. At this point it is pure instinct, conscious instinct.

She had the ability to tap into the weakest possible psychological and sexual link in anyone - Scorpio on the 2nd house cusp, Lucifer also in Scorpio, ruler Pluto in the 10th in Cancer = dominator, seducer, controller and as Jason mentioned, a true BLACK WIDOW who would just chew you up and spit you out after she was done getting what she wanted or needed.

She is not to be trusted with Scorpio on the 2nd house cusp and Lucifer in Scorpio. It was 24 hours after John’s death that she hired a man 20 years younger as a ‘live-in’. He was an influential art dealer of course, another pawn in her chess game. He was a Hungarian man named Sam Hadvatory, and involved in the go between in art dealings. They were together for 20 years and at the end of their time together she paid him off and in the agreement he was to move back to Hungary and to never speak a word of what happened during their time together. The paying him off and sending him far away to keep her dark sexual and financial secrets is seen with Scorpio on the 2nd cusp, ruler Pluto in the 10th in Cancer, Moon in Sag in the 3rd squaring Mars and the Nodes. I am sure John felt a strong betrayal even in the astral plane as no time for true mourning occurred, Scorpio is betrayal. Lucifer in Scorpio square Venus in Aquarius.

She was known for emasculating every partner she had turning in them into house husband yet Sam was the very worst of the lot which is apparently why he lasted as long as he did.This need to emasculate in order to have power is also seen with Pluto, ruler of the 2nd house cusp in Cancer in the 10th, ruler Moon square Mars and the Nodes. Also Lucifer in Scorpio square Venus and Saturn in Aquarius. I realize there is this undercurrent of revenge linked victimization due to how she has been persecuted and essentially raped in settings such as sexual slavery in other lives with South Node in Virgo in the 11th conjunct Neptune, Mars and Jupiter, ruler of her Moon, which square those Virgo planets and the nodes but at some point the chain must be broken. My feeling is that she herself started the hard karma ie was originally responsible for what was set in motion ie Lucifer in Scorpio square Saturn and Venus in Aquarius.

“Now, at 78, she has attained a certain status although still extremely self-centered while having an appearance of terminal aloneness.” This certain status is only because of her dead famous husband and whatever other powerful people she aligned herself with. Pluto, ruler of the 2nd house cusp, in the 10th in Cancer. Venus, natural ruler of the 2nd is conjunct Saturn in the 5th in Aquarius, power through the partner or by association. The 5th house Saturn and Venus reflects her self centered-ness, along with Mars on the South Node. Lucifer in Scorpio square this Saturn and Venus in Aquarius, ruler Uranus in Pisces on the North Node also reflects the statement ‘appearance of terminal aloneness’.

All for power - I wonder if she still feels it was all worth it....

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2011, 10:28 AM by Kristin » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #179 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:45 AM »

Examination of Yoko's 2nd house containing Lucifer

Pluto in the 10th house ruling Yoko’s 2nd house cusp relates to the resources that were provided by her family in the past – and to a compulsive need for personal, social, political, artistic and sexual power, status and wealth, with the ruler Moon showing the ups and downs in fortune, and suppressed insecure frozen emotions (Moon skipped steps).  

Since the 2nd house has a fixed quality, she has a fear of loss/change, therefore she compulsively and obsessively maintains the level of resources and security that her soul is used to by employing any means necessary to keep things unchanged and fixed.  She can be basically lazy and revert to dishonest means of maintaining her material security and social position.  

One way of acquiring security/resources is through merging sexually with either weak or powerful partners (and later discarding them), or merging with powerful symbols and sources and osmosing the power into herself.  An essential need for sexual and fiscal power and control correlate to what she feels she needs in order to survive.  A desire for consistency and stability are what gives her life meaning and therefore what she values about her life.  The Scorpionic issues of power over others, betrayal, abandonment and loss of trust reinforce her unconscious survival mechanisms defining her manipulative, obsessive and compulsive attempts at self-reliance (Scorpio on the 2nd house cusp).

Her inner relationship to herself means that she is driven to maintain her need for survival, security, domination and control at all costs.  This is supported by her SN in Virgo in the 11th whereby the need to control and dominate is a result of a sadistic pathology born from built-up anger and rage which presumes victimization (Mars/Jupiter/Neptune conjunct SN).  

Her inner relationship to herself by way of an inner magnetism or vibration determined who she attracted into her life and therefore her sexual needs, and these were people who were weak and gullible, who were able to be manipulated and controlled by her, as well as powerful people with whom she merged and osmosed their power into her.  These people who she attracted into her life for her sexual and financial reasons are described by the natural inconjunct from the 2nd to the 7th houses, aspects to Lucifer and Pluto, and the sign Taurus in her 7th/8th houses.  These traumatic relationships were unequal, imbalanced, violent and abusive, with her playing the dominant sadistic role.

The SN of Mars inconjunct Pluto, the NN of Mars squaring Pluto, and Jupiter/Mars 12th sextiling Pluto describes heated disputes, arguments, deception, violence, jealousy, vindictiveness, and the possibility of murder in past lives.  The trauma around the sudden death of John correlates to Uranus Aries 7th conjunct NNs of Mars and Venus, Uranus t-square Pluto and the SNs of Pluto/Jupiter 4th, Lucifer t-square SN and NN of Lucifer.  

Lucifer is found within the 2nd house and trines Pluto showing the need for control, authority and to create her own REALITY through merging with powerful partners.  It also describes lifetimes of parental and societal conditioning.  Due to Pluto in the 10th house she could have suffered fears of lack or loss resulting in depression or futility.  She did not trust her family, partners or friends, due to a fear of betrayal, abandonment and loss, but just needed to control everyone around her, trusting only in herself:  as long as she was in control!   She took it upon herself to maintain her resources through whatever means she found necessary, even if they were dishonest and manipulative.  She used sex as a form of power:  sexual perversion, voyeurism, rapist, sadist, torturer, killer.  

With Lucifer squaring Venus/Pallas/Saturn in Aquarius 5th she saw herself as a queen at the top of a pyramid structure who needed attention and adulation from partners and the public.  Instead of seeing herself as her own symbol of self-reliance, she projected her emotional and material needs onto others, like a queen demanding that they fulfil her.

Lucifer opposite Chiron/Vesta meant gaining a partner’s resources through deceptive means, and being in denial of her own inner psychology (Taurus).  She needed the promise of physical sustainment from her intimate partners.  Vesta, the natural initiation into natural sexuality, had been violated through evil.  Suppression of this natural law resulted in accumulation of guilt around sexual issues (Mars conjunct SN), not owning her own psychology due to not exercising discrimination in the past (SN Virgo), and a “defensive” reaction where she wanted to attack, hurt others, and take revenge (Lucifer opposite Vesta/Chiron, NN Mars 7th).  

Lucifer exactly square Mars is a selfish and willful desire to retain her power at all costs, even if it means violence.  “I want this” … “I want this”   Mars rules the 7th house, and so she demanded that her partners would be submissive to her will.

The Mercury-Neptune final dispositorship or thread of energy means that self-deception permeates her past, present and future (Pandora 27 deg Gemini 9th).  Evil is dependent upon self-delusion and deceiving others (Jupiter/Mars/Neptune 12th, Moon 3rd skipped steps, Mercury ruling SN conjunct the NN in Pisces).  

JWG said that Lucifer also has a collective influence (Lucifer square Venus/Saturn in Aquarius 5th;  t-square SN 11th and NN of Lucifer in Aquarius;  all those Aquarius planets in her 5th).  Yoko Ono, becoming famous through John Lennon (Lucifer 2nd), managed to secure the title of “the woman who broke up the Beatles” and “the most famous woman from Japan.”  Perhaps her temptations into the contract with evil are a way the collective can learn.  After all, the Universal Source created everything, including evil.  

With her Lucifer in Scorpio she penetrated very deeply into this archetype, perhaps to the point of a contract.  She used this energy to penetrate deeply into her sexual partner’s psychology whom she was attracted to for survival reasons.  If she had made a conscious contract with evil, then she is conscious of the implications, the workings, and machinations of evil itself, such as plotting, maneuvouring, manipulating, scheming, etc.  The ruler of her 2nd house, Pluto 10th is another archetype that can correlate to evil.  

The natural law of polarity – separating and returning desires – can be likened to the swing from SN/NN – the future in her past, and the past in her future – and therefore trapped in sustaining her separating desires.  

Yoko was able to create the opposite reality of evil:  peace activism, art, charm, beauty.  By gaining the attention of others (SN Lucifer Leo 11th;  all 5th house planets) through a regal quality, she was able to influence them where they were most emotionally WEAK.  She was able to focus in upon their fears around loss, abandonment, betrayal and trust, to manipulate them.

Her distorted sexuality was projected onto partners (natural inconjunct 2nd/7th;  Lucifer square Venus;  Mars 12th) and onto the world (10th, “bed-in,” voyeurism), setting in motion a reality based on evil.  She influenced those whom she could manipulate using the dark powers of Lucifer/Pluto/Scorpio/8th and the degeneration continued from there.  

Lucifer in exact square to Mars glorifies the ego and the ego’s actions from the past, eg, murder, killing, assassination.  The crisis and trauma from past lives (Jupiter, Mars and Neptune in the 12th) degenerated into psychic hysteria and self-deception where she created a reality (10th) that what she thinks is true, and truly believes it to be true (self-deception Moon/Sag/3rd skipped steps).  She completely believes in her desperation for power.  

Lucifer is also the bearer of light (2nd house/Taurus rules Light).  Lucifer in the 2nd house is where she is most severely influenced by evil.  Every time she has a separating, non-loving thought/desire, she would experience the restriction (Saturn) that would then bring on the evil (Lucifer square Saturn).  Earlier on, a loss of meaning for life, powerlessness, and the victimization that her Soul had experienced, resulted in a suicide attempt.  

Because of the victimization within her Soul she then adopted the psychology of revenge toward others.  In order to get her self-delusional need for power fulfilled AT ALL COSTS, she was able to lure others to her and deceive the public through manifesting a seductive, charming and peace-loving persona.  She made evil an art form.  

With Lucifer and a paradoxical chart, she can seem just like the OPPOSITE of what she actually is … beautiful, smiling face, serene, charming.  Was breaking up the Beatles an accident?  What perfect revenge to set upon the world?  

Her personal motive was always power (Pluto 10th).  Because of the nature of her Soul, she wanted to humiliate others through sex.  The denial of herself (Virgo/Pisces/BML/Moon) made her create a deceptive reality because she didn’t want to face the crises, traumas, angst, and dilemmas in her Soul.

Where is she most emotionally weak??? (Moon skipped steps square Nodes, denial, crisis).  It all started with SN Lucifer Leo 11th:  beaten down by the patriarchy, disempowered, violated, traumatized, made to feel powerless and helpless (limitations, Lucifer 2nd square SN Lucifer opposite NN Lucifer).  She was abandoned and betrayed by family/society who detached from her, leaving her alone (Pluto Cancer 10th), perhaps penniless, to fend for herself, resulting in massive emotional insecurity, rage and displaced emotions within her Soul.  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video