Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SYNASTRY AND COMPOSITE CHARTS..........  (Read 52428 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #180 on: Jun 02, 2011, 06:48 AM »

Hi Group,

Thank you for the commitment you are demonstrating to this thread, EA. I am waiting to hear from Ari before I comment on your work, and then move on to the next segment. So Ari let me know if you plan on presenting your analysis of this segment or not.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #181 on: Jun 02, 2011, 01:14 PM »

Hi Rad, I am determined by tonight to post my second house analysis...
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #182 on: Jun 02, 2011, 02:55 PM »

Hi Jason,

Extremely well reasoned, and exceptional, analysis. Your entire analysis reflected very, very deep dynamics within the Soul of Yoko. This part stood out to me:

"Yoko’s survival and sexual orientations are all about wanting to be in control and to have power (Scorpio on 2nd, containing Lucifer in Scorpio, both ruled by Pluto in 10th, Taurus on 8th), to use men and their resources -- including money -- for her own purposes (Lucifer in 2nd).  Power has become an obsession, and her inner sexual orientation involves merging with others in order to osmose their power, hence she will tend to magnetize powerful others.  She is the prototypical Black Widow, a sexual assassin: she can be very seductive, say all the right things, lie (Lucifer trine Mercury in Pisces) in order to gain or take the Other’s resources for her own use, doing whatever it takes to get those resources (Lucifer in 2nd), initially hiding from these men’s view a sadistic and aggressive dimension to her sexuality (Lucifer in Scorpio, sextile to her Mars in 12th, which is conjunct Neptune/Jupiter) that will do whatever it takes to get what she wants (even killing these partners in past lives), leaving the dessicated shell of a person behind.  Importantly also, her sadistic behavior is not merely incidental to her desire for control, in and of itself this and other perversions and depraved behaviors can be a source of sexual gratification for her (Lucifer in Scorpio).  She also has a relatively dissociated and detached , disembodied and mental orientation to sexuality (Venus in Aquarius) which is the perfect vehicle (Venus 1st Q square to Lucifer) to allow her to do horrible things without really experiencing them in a visceral way."

Bravo Jason !

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #183 on: Jun 02, 2011, 02:59 PM »

Hi Mirta,

Great job Mirta, and very well reasoned in terms of the causes, and the effects of those causes, from an EA point of view. Your entire analysis was correct. Here's what stood out for me.

"The unitive desires of her Soul  have chosen all this Aquarian detachment and observing quality  in order to objectify her actions and motives, but being distorted it would manifest as alienation (in inner relationship and with intimate others) and  difficulties in relation to involvement; fragmentation and even dissociation: from her trauma and guilt, between mind and body, mind and feelings. With Virgo SN facilitating this distorted Pluto in 10th house, it could also be use of her body, her intense feeling and sexual nature as an instrument to his accomplishments, erotic games becoming power games (ruler in 5th house).

Venus conjunct Saturn in Aquarius symbolizes possible repression or suppression of emotions and of bodily sensation, or control of it that may be used intentionally as a way of manipulating, using sexual attraction or sexual activity as a way of entrapment, of vengeance or keeping the other captive in her network (square Vesta conjunct Chiron conj. Dark Moon Lilith, square Lucifer). Venus 5th house is conjunct Pallas, the strategist, the warrior’s advisor: her feminine sexual identity is related to outer world accomplishments; square Vesta conjunct Chiron and Dark Moon Lilith in Taurus 8th house, opposite Lucifer in Scorpio: hidden strategies are used in intimate relationships creating networks in benefit of her own narcissism and worldly ambitious accomplishments. That was already done in the past (conjunction SN of Neptune and Mercury; SN of Venus in Capricorn). Pallas, the “father’s daughter” and male warrior’s strategist has a close relationship with masculine power, mostly promoting men. Her distorted way of living this was using men for her own promotion. "

Bravo Mirta !

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #184 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:04 PM »

Hi Gray,

Your analysis in this segment was so, so much tighter than before. Your are beginning to 'harness' your God given capacities through the EA paradigm. And, in so doing, your EA analysis is focusing on the dynamics is exactly the right way from an EA point of view. An exceptional analysis Grey, and all of it is correct. Here is what stood out for me:

"Her Scorpio Lucifer in the second adds into the likelihood of her having a more distorted Scorpio manipulating energy in part because it squares her Aquarius Venus in the 5th (as well as her Pallas and Saturn). I am just learning about Lucifer but noticed JWG has linked Scorpio and Lucifer with fears of “loss, abandonment, betrayal”- so out of fear she is keeping herself in position of power, being the one to leave the relationship or define what is going to happen (like “John you are now going to live in Los Angeles without me- you will be taking May as your companion during this time- and by the way, I will be calling you everyday to check in”). The trick here is being in her second house, Lucifer complicates her ability to separate from wanting to separate from Source, with her Pisces-Virgo Neptune-Mercury circuit, also all the while thinking she is connecting to Source (like ritualistic magic) when in actuality she is on a separating wave because she is in denial of how this is coming from a fear of losing her power status (Pluto 10th) wanting to prop up her inner security through control (Cancer Pluto)- Lucifer in the 2nd means that without the hard work of truly evolving her Soul she can have a tendency to link her own survival needs through this Scorpio Lucifer fear of loss, abandonment, betrayal that comes out in the end as a Scorpio attempt to manipulate and control things on her own terms to try to prevent someone else from pulling the rug out from underneath her. Tragically, as the murder of John Lennon proved, this was impossible for her to avoid in the end no matter how much she tried to control her environment. With the square between Scorpio Lucifer and her big Aquarius 5th House conjunctioin (Saturn, Pallas, Venus, South Nodes of Mercury and Neptune) again there is the potential for this great tension to lead to a shift in her through crises, yet as we have discussed there is a strong astrological pull in the other direction as fundamentally her past is her future and her future is her past (Virgo Neptune-South Node/Pisces Mercury-North Node)."

Excellent EA work Gray. Bravo !

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #185 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:08 PM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Simply exceptional EA work Gonzalo. All of your EA reasoning is correct, and everything that you have analyzed is right on the mark. Here is what stood out for me:

"Yoko has identified within herself, and has developed, a capacity to control herself, and to control and manipulate other people, including the manipulations of the resources of others, in very self- determined ways. This would occur through intense overt and covert manipulations, and confrontations, in which she would have the ability to focus on the emotional wounds and vulnerabilities of the others in order to manipulate them. She would have a capacity to produce an intense pain of emotional or physical nature on close others. At a sexual level, Yoko would have a need to be in sexual and emotional control, because of her emotional fears, and because of sexual wounds experienced in her past. This would include using sex as power in order to posses, control, hurt, or humiliate the partner. She would desire to make the partner dependent on her, and to be acclaimed or worshiped. Given the deep fear to lose control, it would be quite difficult for her to receive sexually from other, and to surrender sexually. Thus, she would remain quite detached during the sexual act (Venus in Aquarius, conjunct Pallas in Aquarius), and, through remaining detached and observing the sexual act, would be able to stimulate intense sexual responses in the partner. She would need some type of intense sexual stimulation, or to rely on some intoxicant, in order to let her go sexually for a while. Within this general sexual orientation, and because of ancient lifetimes in which she assumed naturally sacred sexual roles (Vesta in the 8th House Taurus, Venus conjunct the South Node of Neptune), she would still have desires to give sexually to others, and to nurture others sexually, provided that these others are under her ‘control’. I think these desires would be ignited or increased by the observation of the intense sexual response, vulnerability, or surrender, of a ‘trusted’ or controlled partner by whom she feels loved. At those moments, she could be able to some extent to nurture herself, or to receive from the partner emotionally and sexually. Because of the gender switches, she could be attracted sexually to men or women. Also, she would have an attraction to oral and anal forms of sexuality (Pluto in the 10th House, Cancer)."

Exceptional work Gonzalo. Bravo !

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #186 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:11 PM »

Hi Kristin,

Exceptional EA work, extremely well reasoned, and your entire analysis is correct. Here is what stood out for me:

"With Pluto ruling the second house cusp her sense of survival is linked with sexual and financial domination and manipulation, a Soul who would do anything necessary in order to increase her stage or platform.  Her absolute sense of self identity and emotional stability is directly linked to how much control and/or power she has, sexually and/or financially. 2nd house, Scorpio ruled, Scorpio is a fixed sign ruling the cusp of a fixed house. Scorpio rules compulsion, in her case this compulsion is linked with addiction, seen with her stacked 12th house which includes Neptune, the ruler of her North Node. With Lucifer also in the 2nd in Scorpio squaring Venus and Saturn in Aquarius, she had a compulsive need to sexually manipulate and emasculate her male partner in order to feel powerful.She would go as far as necessary to get what she wanted in order to secure her position. She would lie, cheat, steal or kill without wincing and then rationalize why it had to happen, this included even killing partners seen with the ruler of her second house cusp, Pluto in the 10th in Cancer square Uranus in Aries in the 7th, the ruler Mars conjunct the South Node, Neptune and Jupiter, the ruler of her Moon, her skipped step. The cold-hearted woman connects to her Venus, natural ruler of the 2nd, in Aquarius in the 5th house conjunct Saturn in Aquarius remembering that the Saturn in Aquarius conditions ever other planet, so at every level she is detached from her actions and emotions. She is always once removed from the deed so she can watch what is happening from that removed place as if she is watching a movie, having no emotional attachment whatsoever. The Saturn conjunct Venus in Aquarius square Lucifer in Scorpio in the 2nd allows her to do the unthinkable without losing any sleep over it, totally unaware of the true depth of her impact to others because she is unable to connect to her own emotional body. Stone cold. This is re-stated with the ruler Uranus being in Aries, ruler Mars in Virgo in the 12th, ruler Mercury in Pisces conjunct the North Node conjunct the North Node, ie in denial of the true trauma she has caused others. A true narcissist at a core level."

Exceptional work Kristin. Bravo !

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #187 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:22 PM »

Hi Linda,

Your analysis is correct but as I read through it, from the beginning, I keep looking for the CAUSES of what your analysis was about. If you read your first paragraph you will see what I mean, and everything that you then said follows that first paragraph. And it's not that what you have analyzed in wrong, because it isn't. It is correct. But I keep wanting to see the CAUSE OF ALL OF THIS. Here's what stood out for me:

"Because of the victimization within her Soul she then adopted the psychology of revenge toward others.  In order to get her self-delusional need for power fulfilled AT ALL COSTS, she was able to lure others to her and deceive the public through manifesting a seductive, charming and peace-loving persona.  She made evil an art form. 

With Lucifer and a paradoxical chart, she can seem just like the OPPOSITE of what she actually is … beautiful, smiling face, serene, charming.  Was breaking up the Beatles an accident?  What perfect revenge to set upon the world? 

Her personal motive was always power (Pluto 10th).  Because of the nature of her Soul, she wanted to humiliate others through sex.  The denial of herself (Virgo/Pisces/BML/Moon) made her create a deceptive reality because she didn’t want to face the crises, traumas, angst, and dilemmas in her Soul."

I know you know the cause of it all, it just needed to be stated Linda. Other than that your analysis was correct.

Good job Linda. Bravo.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #188 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:32 PM »

Hi Jason,

First, this additional information about Juno is excellent. And the link to the cosmogram about Jupiter and Juno speaks for itself. Great perceptions on your part.

As for your questions:

"Rad, a couple of questions I have in addition to seeking any feedback on this:

1.I’ve speculated this Soul might have been in 3rd Consensus in the Aquarius Sub-Age (and of course probably for some time before), transitioned to 1st Individuated in Capricorn Sub-Age, transitioned to 2nd individuated in Scorpio Sub-Age, and we’ve established she is transitioning to 3rd Individuated now.  Beyond a question of whether this is specifically correct for Yoko, my question is also would these be appropriate amounts of time for evolutionary transitions in general?  For example, using those suppositions above, she would have spent about 4,000-5,000 years in 1st Individuated; and 4,000-5,000 years in 2nd Individuated.  Could a Soul, especially one not in spiritual stages (and able to do simultaneous incarnations), and one with skipped steps that have been in place at least for a while, move through a substage in that amount of time?  In some ways it seems like it could be sufficient, and it does seem to fit in many ways for Yoko, but I am curious about general parameters for movement through the substages.

All depends on the nature of the desires within any given Soul in terms of how long or short it takes to move through the various Evolutionary Stages of development. Generally speaking, it takes much longer to move through the consensus states because of the relative density of consciousness in those states. As the Soul begins to evolve out of those states this correlates with a natural 'quickening', Uranus, with the Soul that, because of this quickening, accelerates the evolutionary progression of any Soul through the Individuated and Spiritual evolutionary stages. It's very hard to put a general amount of years to any of this because each Soul is unique to itself.

2.The chart has no planets or south nodes in Gemini.  I know that this doesn’t necessarily mean the Soul did not incarnate during that time, since cosmograms are not the whole reincarnation picture.  Could we say, though, given that she has Dark Moon Lilith in Gemini, that a/the theme of those lifetimes would have been rage fueled by the abused-exiled feminine? 

Yes, but the abused exiled feminine is also symbolized by her Moon squaring the Nodes, especially considering it's conjunction to the S.Node of Uranus.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #189 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:34 PM »

Hi Ari,

I have gone ahead and posted my comments to everyone who has posted so far Ari because the next three days for me will not allow me to be around a computer very much. So I wanted to do this now because of that. I hope you go ahead and post, and when you do I will read it and post my comments.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #190 on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:41 PM »

Hi Group,

All of your work in this last segment is really incredible EA work. I am especially impressed because it is not so easy to 'get' just how dark some Souls can be, and to understand the dynamics within them that have caused that darkness. Most of us naturally want to look away. But if we do that we then are not doing the right thing for that Soul, no matter how dark they may be. And there will be times in your EA work that you will attract these dark types. If they come to you they are coming for a reason and so it is imperative that we know how to understand the causative factors within their Souls so as to help them in the best way that we can. So my hat is off to all of you because you have made the effort to do just that in this last segment.

After Ari shares his analysis with us we will be moving on to the next segment which of course is the 7th House of Yoko's birth chart. I would like you all to read each others work, in case you have not so far, because a total picture and understanding of Yoko's 2nd House has been created by all of you in combination.

If you have any questions please ask now. I will be pretty much away from a computer until the first of next week. We will begin our analysis of next segment at that time. Until then God Bless all of you.

Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #191 on: Jun 02, 2011, 10:29 PM »

Hello Rad and all,

The analyses I've read here have been amazing. Gonzalo I really appreciate all of the specific exemplifications you wrote about.

At the level of soul, the intention has been for many lifetimes to heal from a deep loss of personal power and self esteem by way of sexual and emotional abuses of all kinds that of course have been linked to patriarcy and all kinds of traumas that this soul has faced. This has had the evolutionary effect of pushing her into a level of self reliance whereby her power does not come from the outside. She however has responded to such cataclysms by way of developing the manipulative, separating qualities of Scorpio: learning how to use her own sexuality and all kinds of subtle psychic manipulation (linked with Aquarius) in order to take revenge and "be on top' (second house ruled by Pluto in 10th, linked with virgo pisces nodes for sadism).

The paradox in this chart, Scorpio in the second house, points to the emotional devastation of the soul and the fact that her own inner security and safety has been perpetually linked with that which is outside of herself. Thus she has deeply internalize and held onto everything that has happened "to her". There has been great wounding as mentioned above as it relates to her own resources, power, sexuality, sexual power. Chiron conjunct Vesta in Taurus in the 8th house, that 8th house ruled by Venus which is in a last quarter square to that Chiron and a first quarter square to Lucifer in Scorpio in the second house. That Venus is conjunct Saturn in Aquarius in the 5th house : As a result of lifetimes of disempowerment in a very deep way, she has learned to weild her own power to the point of completely dissociating from her own feelings. She has associated with select groups of people that serve to aid her own hidden agendas for power, creating trauma for countless other souls in the process. She has also learned how to use her own social image and to stand out, being completely alone and unique at times, in order to direct attention towards her or towards her hidden cause. This is all an expression of mind games (Aquarius in the 5th) linked with dark intentions. That Aquarius is ruled by Uranus in a disseminating phase square to Pluto. The Venus theme is emphasized here by way of not just inwardly having disconnected from feeling, but has also learned how to remain completely isolated from others, even while in relationship all leading to a point by which she literally gets what she wants and ends up in control (Scoprio second, Pluto 10th).

These signatures point to the capacity to seem self sufficient all the while being intensely vulnerable and insecure (the paradox of Scorpio with Taurus). Chiron points to the immensity of that. The possibility has been for her to truly commit her life to serving those who have been sexually/emotionally disempowered as she has (or had) the potential to harness a great depth of psychological knowledge that would assist other souls in moving beyond the stagnant emotions of victimization or helplessness. That's what all that 2nd/8th house activity would look like through the filter of the nodes and the sesquiquad to Pluto. However, the immensity of woundedness, which would feel like something that simply cannot be fixed, has indeed lead this soul to become, it seems almost entirely, fixated on feeding on more external power.

As I've been learning about her - I'm amazing at the extent to which she became involved in John's creative work. I think it was Kristin who spoke about her control of his finances. Her own security was entirely linked to other people's energy- on a financial and sexual level.

Check out this video. John is playing this wonderful song and she is there in the background. She stands out and yet her presence seems completely non sequitur. This beautifully describes her own Venus in Aquarius in the 5th relative to the Scorpio Taurus axis in her chart. Silent power and standing out for a seemingly purposeful reason (distorted Aquarius in 5th). Interestingly the song itself is tittled instant karma, and she is wearing black and is weaving while blind folded - probably has some sort of intended meaning, but I feel it's more a symbol for her own karmic condition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4

Thank you for your patience and encouragement Rad.
With Love,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #192 on: Jun 03, 2011, 06:25 AM »

Hi Ari,

Thanks for sharing your analysis with us. The image you pointed out of her standing there on stage with John, all in black with a white blindfold correlates to an unfortunate fact wherein almost everything she did with others seemed to have some kind of intent to plant some message in their subconscious, or individuated unconscious, both correlate to Uranus, for some ulterior reason or motive. The essence of such ulterior motives or reasons was to get others to do something that she wanted them to do so as to benefit herself. Hypnosis of course correlates with Scorpio, the 8th House, and Pluto, and the individuated unconscious, or subconscious, is of course Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House. There are many, many ways to  plant such thoughts in others beyond the formality of actual hypnosis. And, indeed, she seems to have 'mastered' almost all of them. In her Soul context these symbols in her chart that correlate with this dimension of these archetypes literally screams out: almost like a primal scream itself.

God Bless, Rad
Gray

« Reply #193 on: Jun 04, 2011, 10:50 AM »

Ari, thank you for sharing you analysis- I appreciate your link to those  astrology aspects and connection with psychological dynamics.

Rad, thank you for explaining more about hypnosis related to Yoko- this is making much more sense to me now. I have been feeling uncomfortable with the one book excerpt you provided by their former nanny charging her with hypnotism because it is filled with so many distorted subjective opinions it is hard me to consider it a rational foundation for an astrology discussion. But the way you just explained hypnotism in the context of Ari's message does make sense to me and is definitely something I see with Yoko- thank you, this makes it much more clear to me. I am still having difficulty believing Lennon was controlled like a voodoo doll by Yoko when he was in his "lost" period in Los Angeles- there are many,many reasons Lennon would have ended up wasted and excorcising personal demons at that point in his life, including his relationship with Yoko- I don't think hypnotism would have been necessary.

This is a book review that brings up some of the issues and various "scandalous" book written about John Lennon and his lost diaries that Fred Seaman ended up stealing and getting into a court battle with Yoko:
http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/the-dakota-diaries/Content?oid=903073

Group,

I must state before we move forward I have had difficulty with some of the language choices surrounding Yoko, and I know it is some of my own issues too. I have been bothered by the language choices in the Fred Seaman book excerpt that seem to have been seaping into some of the ensuing messages- as a father and a man, I am offended by the idea that a man is "deballed" or "emasculated" for simply deciding to focus on raising his child rather than his career. I would appreciate a deeper psychological analysis of why Lennon is emasculated than more surface examples like he became a "house husband"-- also if effort could be made to link this emasculation with direct astrological reasoning and examples. Another issue is that I feel there have some distortions coming out through focusing so negatively on Yoko- one being that she became famous because of Lennon- there has been some energy and direct lines in some posts suggesting Lennon is the reason she became famous or her status in the art world coming from him-- Yoko was already famous before meeting Lennon, more underground Art famous, but famous nonetheless and would have continued to be famous in this sense if she had never met John Lennon. she certainly owes her personal wealth to him now, which has also enabled her to finance her own art to a larger extent, but with her power dynamics in her chart i think she would have figured out a way anyway to continue spreading her art if she had not gained financial control of Lennon's legacy. Also, being lost I think is the tremendous art connection that John and Yoko shared on a deep level. I have been reading through some biographical info and if anyone here has felt themselves to be an artist in love with another artist, Yoko and John had this initially to a tremendous degree where they felt themselves to be on the same wavelength. I read about Yoko finding a book of poetry with drawings by John after meeting him and being shocked by the images mirroring her own ideas for film; at an art show she put on in which all household objects were cut in half, dealing with her separation from the father of her child, Lennon had a suggestion to her about splitting bottles in half that were corked up that blew her away and she immediately integrated, and at her art shows in this period Yoko was often incorporating John's ideas- so this was really going both ways.

I have been enjoying all of this astrological discussion and definitely see the manipulation for power dynamics being brought  up in Yoko's chart; I just feel like I need to share some of my feelings about the above as we move forward together. I feel like there is also positive potential in Yoko's chart that maybe hasn't been activated but I also think it is there to be observed and noted- Jason and Ari, you have both made me feel like I am not crazy for noticing this because you have both commented on it, and I thank you for that.
Peace and Love,
Gray
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #194 on: Jun 04, 2011, 01:48 PM »

Hi Gray,

I have made an effort to respond to your concerns below. If you don't feel you can move forwards with us in this thread because of your own issues then now would be the time to stop your participation. This is not a place for a 'debate' about Yoko because of your own issues. Many others, beyond the book quotations cited by me, have exactly the same point of view about Yoko. In the last analysis it is the actual facts of her life, as well as anyone's life, that correlate to the dynamics that are responsible for those facts. The great gift of EA is to be able to understand the causes of whatever dynamics in anyone so as to help another objectify themself. If any given Soul desires to change they can only make real change by objectively understanding the causes of the dynamics within them. If such an objective understanding is not the foundation of understanding another, or ourselves, then no real change can occur for anyone, or our self. In any case I have tried to respond to your concerns below. If you don't find this sufficient then you will need to end your participation in this thread. There will be no more debate about the actual reality of Yoko and the dynamics that have caused that reality.

God Bless, Rad

Group,

I must state before we move forward I have had difficulty with some of the language choices surrounding Yoko, and I know it is some of my own issues too. I have been bothered by the language choices in the Fred Seaman book excerpt that seem to have been seaping into some of the ensuing messages- as a father and a man, I am offended by the idea that a man is "deballed" or "emasculated" for simply deciding to focus on raising his child rather than his career. I would appreciate a deeper psychological analysis of why Lennon is emasculated than more surface examples like he became a "house husband"-- also if effort could be made to link this emasculation with direct astrological reasoning and examples.

No one has stated that because of John becoming a house husband that this, in and of itself, correlated with being emasculated. This was a choice on his part because of his own unresolved emotional issues linked with his own childhood, and because of a carried over guilt from other lifetimes in which he has abandoned his own family in different ways. And, thus, his Soul was desiring to atone for that fact by becoming the house husband that he did. The larger issue was his desire to be controlled by a women, a defacto mother type, because of his own unresolved emotional dynamics that have been brought forwards into this life, and replayed in this life. Control in this context equals his sense of emotional safety and security. Within this core issue is the fact that his Soul missed a vital step that all children go through around 20 to 24 months of age. And that is a key developmental step wherein the child internalizes one or both parents in such a way that when one or both or not physically present the child can still feel relatively safe and secure. His Soul missed this step due to the nature of his mother, and of course his father left just around this time.

As a result of this his inner emotional dynamics became  'displaced' and carried forwards into his adult life in such a way that those early childhood emotional dynamics became the causative factors in his orientation to Yoko who, after all, his Soul has been with in many lifetimes, and going as far back as the matriarchal times in which she played the original Vesta role that we have discussed. The nature of these dynamics are very simple in the end: to need to feel loved for who he was/ is, the need to feel safety and security which is linked with the all consuming mother who must provide such a role when a person is very, very young. And a child when they are that young will do almost anything to feel this primal love equaling the sense of security and safety. Indeed, it is because of these unresolved and displaced emotions from his childhood that they became the very basis of he discovering 'primal scream' therapy.

The depths of these emotional issues within John are very hard for anyone who does not deal with them themself to truly understand. This is why you are struggling with it, and his orientation to Yoko. In reality she controlled every aspect of his life with her, and he wanted it that way for these reasons. Remember that his Soul has been carrying a boatload of guilt within himself for many reasons, including treating women very, very poorly in many of his previous lives. Relative to that guilt his Soul has, and did, desire to 'atone' for that guilt. One the forms of that atonement was to create relationship situations where he could be humiliated, and 'cut down to size'  by way of a withering criticism. Yoko did just that in every way which correlates to her own anger at men, and the need to control and 'castrate' them in many ways. The evidence of this is her life.  Remember John has Lucifer in Cancer exactly squaring his Nodal Axis, which is ruled by his Moon is Aquarius in his 10th which is Yoko's Venus and Saturn. And that opposes his Pluto and Chiron, squares all his Scorpio planets, and his  S.Node of Mars and  Venus which, indeed, is Yoko's Lucifer itself. When we get to their composite chart you will see an opposition from Mars to Saturn relative to a 7th House Pluto. He did call her 'mother'.

Another issue is that I feel there have some distortions coming out through focusing so negatively on Yoko- one being that she became famous because of Lennon- there has been some energy and direct lines in some posts suggesting Lennon is the reason she became famous or her status in the art world coming from him-- Yoko was already famous before meeting Lennon, more underground Art famous, but famous nonetheless and would have continued to be famous in this sense if she had never met John Lennon.

This  is your opinion only for whatever reasons you need to have such an opinion. The facts of her life do not bear this out. Indeed, when she first came to NYC she 'expected' to be received in ways that never happened: her own egocentric delusions of grandeur. And because no one really paid any attention to her at all she went back to Japan in a state of psychological disintegration which lead to be in a mental institution. When she came back in the arms of her second husband who was already well established she followed in his foot steps, using  him just as she used John and everyone else she could to advance herself. This are simple facts that are documented by many.

she certainly owes her personal wealth to him now, which has also enabled her to finance her own art to a larger extent, but with her power dynamics in her chart i think she would have figured out a way anyway to continue spreading her art if she had not gained financial control of Lennon's legacy.

Again, this is just your opinion which of course there is not factual basis for beyond the fact that it is your opinion. Her 'art' was never successful at all even after Lennon himself went out of his way to 'prove' to whomever he could how great her art was. Even after he was murdered she tried to establish her own work and it simply went nowhere.

Also, being lost I think is the tremendous art connection that John and Yoko shared on a deep level. I have been reading through some biographical info and if anyone here has felt themselves to be an artist in love with another artist, Yoko and John had this initially to a tremendous degree where they felt themselves to be on the same wavelength. I read about Yoko finding a book of poetry with drawings by John after meeting him and being shocked by the images mirroring her own ideas for film; at an art show she put on in which all household objects were cut in half, dealing with her separation from the father of her child, Lennon had a suggestion to her about splitting bottles in half that were corked up that blew her away and she immediately integrated, and at her art shows in this period Yoko was often incorporating John's ideas- so this was really going both ways.

Indeed their Soul were highly attuned to one another because of spending many prior lives together as we have discussed. It's why they could be together at all. But that does not change the core dynamics that we have been analyzing and discussing here.

I have been enjoying all of this astrological discussion and definitely see the manipulation for power dynamics being brought  up in Yoko's chart; I just feel like I need to share some of my feelings about the above as we move forward together. I feel like there is also positive potential in Yoko's chart that maybe hasn't been activated but I also think it is there to be observed and noted- Jason and Ari, you have both made me feel like I am not crazy for noticing this because you have both commented on it, and I thank you for that.

The core of EA is to be a able to 'objectify' the reality of another independent of one's own issues. This of course is essential in order to help another as they actually are. If those 'positive' dynamics in Yoko's chart that have not been activated then why is that ? And why is it that the vast majority of those that did interact with Yoko ended up with essentially the same feelings and reactions to her that we have been analyzing here ? The job of EA, again, is understand and see another as they actually are so that if they do indeed ask for our help or assistance we can help them see themselves as they actually are so as to make whatever changes they need to make. If one can not do that, and projects their own issues into another, then one is going to be unable to help that other. If you are having a problem with the way that Yoko is being analyzed here then I would suggest you stop your participation at this point. Because from this point we will be focusing on the actual dynamics within each of them as they actually are so as to properly understand how to approach synastry and composite charts.

Peace and Love,
Gray
« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2011, 01:55 PM by Rad » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video