Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question re karma sexual exchange  (Read 2122 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: Sep 09, 2011, 09:00 AM »

Hi Rad ...

I´ve read the posts in the old message board about karma exchange occurring through sex ... and still have a question ...

If person A is the primary partner of person B, and person B involves sexually with a person C, while maintaining the primary partner A, and sex with partner A ..... Will person A osmose through person B the karma of person C ? ... all the karma ? or only person C karma as compounded with the karma of person B ? .... and what if person A gets in contact with the sexual fluids of person C, thorugh person B ?

Would the agni ritual be in this case the way to cleanse that karma ?

Thanks so much,

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2011, 09:28 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

"I´ve read the posts in the old message board about karma exchange occurring through sex ... and still have a question ...

If person A is the primary partner of person B, and person B involves sexually with a person C, while maintaining the primary partner A, and sex with partner A ..... Will person A osmose through person B the karma of person C ? "

Yes, because, after all, person C is now within partner B by the sheer fact of being sexual together .. in essence partner B has taken in person C within them ...

"... all the karma ? or only person C karma as compounded with the karma of person B ? .... and what if person A gets in contact with the sexual fluids of person C, thorugh person B ?"

The karma that is taken in by person A is not a 'direct' karma as it is with partner B being sexual with person C .... it is much more oblique than direct .. yet it is taken in nonetheless. And by obliquely taking in the karma of person C through being sexual with partner B partner A will be able to feel it within them self in some way psychologically and/ or emotionally. Partner A can then also feel like they have been invaded or contaminated in varying degrees DEPENDING ON HOW DEEPLY PARTNER B HAS TAKEN PERSON C INTO THEM. How much of the karma is obliquely taking to partner A via partner B's sexual union with person C is relative to how deeply partner B has taken in person C. In the case of absorbing the sexual fluids of person C that are within partner B because partner A is sexual with partner B after that partner had been sexual with person C then it can intensify this oblique absorption of the karma of person C. On the other hand, once partner B has taken in person C they have absorbed within them self the fluids of person C. So if partner A then becomes sexual with partner B after the fact those fluids are transferred anyway.

"Would the agni ritual be in this case the way to cleanse that karma ?"

Yes, but the absorption of the others karma can also simply be 'throw out or off' by the psychological act of recognizing of what has been taken in: this is not mine. And then with an act of Soul/ psychological will throwing it out: not allowing it to take hold, so to speak .

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2011, 02:59 PM »

Dearest Rad or Gonzalo,

Do either of you know of a tutorial for the agni ritual
that you might recommend?

Blessings,
Dhyana
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2011, 03:15 PM »

Dear Dhyana ...

Quoting JWG at the old message board ....

"'agni' ritual... this is a gig where she would first visulalize a fire in her third eye, and then project whatever images of this ex-partner/creep to the fire, and to keep doing this until no more images appear... at the same time to project the thought ' i forgive you from the point of view of accepting the responsiability in my own actions'... when there is nothing left to project, at that point, she would have severed the karmic umbiblical cord that has kept them connected... so next time around the person would appear as an aquaintence versus an intimate... also, whatever objects she may have left over from there connection, i.e. pictures, presents, whatever, should either be buried, tossed into salt water, the ocean, or burned by fire"

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2011, 04:20 PM »

Dhyana, thanks for your question and Gonzalo, thanks for your answer.  My question: is the agni ritual ONLY for helping with ex-sexual partner relationships?  Or could it be used for any "intimate" relationship - sexual or otherwise...?

Thanks,
Ellen
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 09, 2011, 07:17 PM »

Thank You.

Much Love,
Dhyana
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Sep 09, 2011, 08:44 PM »

... I know that in both the Vedic and Buddhist traditions there is an actual agni (fire) ceremony/ritual for purification, with specific mantras, using specific materials, as well.

I thought perhaps this may be what was in reference here.
Yet, seems to me, it is the underlying intent that is the value/point.

D

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Sep 10, 2011, 07:11 AM »

Hi Ellen,

It can be used to become clear and free between any two people ............ not just lovers ......

God Bless, Rad
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Sep 10, 2011, 12:37 PM »

Thanks, again, Rad.  I truly appreciate the gift of your presence here.

Love,
Ellen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: