Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICING THE EA PARADIGM BY USING THE CHARTS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE  (Read 28788 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #30 on: Sep 29, 2011, 12:21 PM »

Hi Kristin,

Excellent EA analysis and reasoning of her natal chart. Yet there are many more dynamics relative to her evolutionary and karmic issues that have not been covered. This primarily concerns her intimate issues in relationships, a deep and unresolved hysteria that has been suppressed, and the causes of it. Within this an unresolved guilt that correlates with her sexuality, and how that sexuality has been used by her relative to others. And, within that, her carrying a lot of guilt that has been projected onto her, not just by the consensus of societies in general, but by those who have closest to her by way of intimacy and close friends. What is the nature of that projected guilt ?

God Bless, Rad

and your question:

"Yes, thanks Rad for offering to do the EA paradigm using famous peoples charts. I do find it to be a way to work with the paradigm that serves to develop a greater understanding of the process and the work, to share this journey with others, especially if everyone participating has access to the information about the famous person in question.

I also did not know much about Gaga, with the exception of listening to my ten year old daughter blasting some of her music in the house, while dancing and singing Poker Face at the top of her lungs. I have a new found respect for Gaga and am fascinated that her music appeals not only cross continents but cross generations.

I am sorry to see things drop off here but perhaps a bit of summer has something to do with it.

The one area I did not develop or explore too much, as I was focusing so much on her past and present life, is where this is all headed evolutionarily speaking for her. How does she evolve in her own unique way. What does that look like as she enters the spiritual state? I CAN ONLY IMAGINE.....

She is so famous for surprises..perhaps only God knows how that will manifest but Rad could you shed some light on this question??? I know she will always have a role in reaching many, it is simply how she is wired. She sure would have a powerful voice to remind people of the NATURAL GOD/DESS! And I am pretty sure she will have a role in bringing the Goddess back to the modern world but any thoughts you could offer Rad would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks too Gonzalo for your post. It certainly added depth and color to her story for me.

Peace,
Kristin

In her natural evolutionary progression that will lead into the 1st Stage spiritual this will manifest, at that time, as a series of lives in which she will withdraw, to a large extent, from the world in order to enter into a inner state of deep reflection. Within this reflection, and withdrawal, the seeds within her Soul of her own origin issues rooted in the Creator of All Things will begin to germinate and grow. This will lead to then lead to lifetimes of intense service, conscious service, to the Creator that will have the affect of shifting her own inner sense of personal identity in which she fully understand the relationship between the wave and the Ocean. As this takes place her inner serve of purpose will then shift from ‘my will’ to ‘the will of God/ess. And, from there, she evolve through many lifetimes in which that service to God/ess will take place in a variety of ways including being a ‘warrior’ for God/ess much like the life of Joan of Arch.

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #31 on: Sep 29, 2011, 12:23 PM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Excellent EA analysis and reasoning of her natal chart. Even though I understood your reasoning in the first post you made it would be best if you could have provided the EA symbols behind your reasoning and analysis. Your analysis does not include many other evolutionary and karmic dynamics that are relevant to the totality of her evolutionary progression as related to her past. And those are all the issues linked with her personal and intimate relationships which include her own sexuality. There are many deep emotional dynamics within her that need to be understood so as to understand her totality beyond her obvious impact on the world, and the reasons for such impact. If you feel drawn please see if you can identify these dynamics and issues.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #32 on: Sep 29, 2011, 12:25 PM »

Hi Jason,

Excellent EA work and reasoning relative to what you have analyzed and shared. Yet there is much about her intimate and personal life, which you have alluded too, which needs to be understood and developed more. This is the area of her life that she is in fact in a relive situation, not fruition. 

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #33 on: Sep 29, 2011, 12:38 PM »

Hi Cat,

An excellent first effort Cat. Below are some comments, issues, and questions that, if you feel drawn, I would like you to address.

"With Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th House, Lady Gaga has spent many lifetimes trying to break free of conditioning patterns and outmoded forms of self definition that are the reflection of the composite effect of society, her parents, friends, and her early upbringing in general. This signiture helps explain why she is 3rd Stage Individuated."

This signature only manifest that way because of her evolutionary condition. That same signature in a consensus chart would not manifest this way for example.

" Lady Gaga's core evolutionary intention has been to shed the skins of the past and to grow and evolve beyond her personal limitations by forming relationships to anything she feels she needs or desires in order for that growth to occur.  Such limitations have likely been related to social and famial conditioning patterns, her own individuality, her past lifetimes rebellious nature, fear of entrapment or commitment and anything that she feels attempts to define her in any way.   

With Pluto inconjunct the Sun in Aries in the 4th House, Lady Gaga came into this world with an awareness that she has something special to do in relation to her evolutionary intention to transform her personal limitations, yet was not immediately sure how to tie this special something to “service to others” or “the whole.”  At some point in this life she experienced some type of crisis which induced self analysis so she could figure this out (possibly her first Saturn Return)."

She has not even had her first Saturn return yet. Music has been a vehicle for her Soul before this life. As a result of that fact her Soul is simply picking up from where it left off: she did not need to ‘figure it out’. It was/ is a natural instinct with her Soul structure that spontaneously manifested itself in the ways that it already has.

"This “something special” is related to her purpose in this life which is her career in the entertainment industry which allows her to express her will, individuality and (bi-sexual) sexual instincts through her ego/self-image in a manner not limited to socially defined gender roles – hence her androgenous, yet sexual , stage appearance.  With the Sun semi-sextile Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd House, which is trine Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th House, Lady Gaga is learning to transform personal limitations related to how she communicates her beliefs by communicating them through her poetry (lyrics), music, and her art in general. Jupiter is square Saturn in sag in the first house.  In an interview in USA Today, gaga was asked  where her “inspirational facial bones” suddenly came from.  Her answer was “"They've always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am," says Gaga, adding, "They come out when I'm inspired." Moving on and worrying how this can be twisted and harm others, she said “"It's artistic expression," Gaga says. "It's a performance-art piece. I have never, ever encouraged my fans or anyone to harm themselves, nor do I romanticize masochism." - These statements reflect her Jupiter square Saturn. "

These statements start with her Pluto in Scorpio conjunct her S.Node, and her N.Node in Taurus in the 5th conjunct her Venus in Aries.

"Pluto is semi-square Uranus Rx in Sag in the 1st House. Lady Gaga does not accept the status quo and has an instinctual desire to liberate herself from past definitions of who she is as a unique individual.  She has also had to struggle to establish her purpose in a way that reflects her individuality.  Uranus in the 1st House implies karmic restrictions that have prevented Lady Gaga from being able to integrate or fulfill her special destiny in past lives as she has had a “super human” complex in the past that needs to be balanced out as well as a need to learn how to integrate her special purpose within the limitations of society.  She is learning to transform these limitations by allowing herself the freedom and independence to express her beliefs, philosophy, and desires by projecting her revolutionary, unique and shocking identity outward within boundaries (performance arts) that society can accept.  In an interview with Oprah, Gaga says, “I basically call the House of Gaga all day and argue with them about what I want to do while they tell me, 'You can't do that,'" she says. "And I say, 'Yes, I can bleed to death on domestic television if want to!' So, for me, it's all about being provocative, not just getting people's attention. It's about really saying something that affects people in a real way and a positive way."

What karmic restrictions would those be ?

"At the same time, this placement speaks of trauma in the past.  Gaga wasn't accepting consensus beliefs and when she expressed her own beliefs she was shutout, isolated, made fun of, bullied (discussed further later on), or even persecuted because of her beliefs.

With Pluto conjunct the South Node, and Opposition the Node which is conjunct Venus,  Lady Gaga is in an evolutionary and karmic state in which she is both reliving the past and enjoying a fruition state.  The Pluto SN conjunction occurs in Scorpio in the 11th House.  In order to feel power rather than powerlessness in her past lives, Lady Gaga may have formed relationships with symbols of power such as community or tribal groups who were revolutionary or rebellious, or secret societies.  She may have been involved with like minded others who practiced magic, alchemy, ritualistic sex, or anything taboo.  It is possible that she was betrayed, abandoned cast out or ostracized by whatever societies she was part of due to being a member of such groups. "

If so, why would that be ?

" This resulted in past life trauma which she started working towards healing in the past as seen by Pluto opposition her NN conjunct Venus in Aries in the 1st House.  The trauma caused her to shutdown and withdraw but she struggled   to break free, or liberate herself, from suppressed emotions, desires and feelings of isolation in order to be free to express her creative purpose.  Although Venus is Conjunct the NN, the Pluto opposition indicates she worked on this in past lives. She most likely succeeded in breaking free of these inner limitations at her first Saturn Return."

She has not had a Saturn return yet.

" From that point on, she has likely been in a fruition, rather than a relive condition.  With Neptune in the 1st House in Capricorn sextile the SN, Lady Gaga has idealistic expectations related to her individualality as well as society and the world we live in.  Deep inside she believes in living right and that everyone (society as a whole) should live right."

Living right means what ?

"On a deep level she also believes in sacrificing oneself for the good of the whole which results in deep feelings of guilt. "

Why ?

Cat, again, excellent first effort.

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #34 on: Sep 29, 2011, 12:50 PM »

Hi Linda,

Your EA analysis and reasoning, in terms of 'fitting' her biography to the EA paradigm, were excellent but it does not really reflect of embody the ‘why’ of any of it. In other words it’s more descriptive and summary based rather than cause and affect based. It also does not address, like the others, anything about her personal life, her intimate life, which is in fact in a state of relive: not a state of fruition. If you feel drawn please answer the various questions I pointed out.

God Bless, Rad

"She is accelerating the individuation of numerous functions or patterns correlating to unresolved physical, emotional, mental and spiritual traumas, inhibitions or suppressions in the course of the current life:

Sudden traumatic events that result in exposing the truth of her actual nature and altering her lifestyle.  Intense manipulation by friends and lovers.  Being rejected by others for no apparent reason.  Betrayal, abandonment, sudden loss, misapplication of trust, psychological abuse, sexual abuse (Pluto, Moon, Neptune).

Prior egocentric structure of her Soul, self-image, emotional dynamics, limitations, areas that she gravitates to on a repetitive basis because they represent security and familiarity (South Node).
    Philosophical beliefs, loss of meaning, religious indoctrination, irrational rage, (natural ruler of 11th house Uranus Sag 1st).
    Relating patterns, instinctive attractions, androgyny, gender role transcendence (11th house ruled by Venus Aries 5th, Venus ruled by Mars Capricorn 1st, Gemini rules 7th house, NN Uranus conjunct Chiron Gemini).
    Feminine persona, psychosis, neurosis, self-image (SNs Vesta/Neptune/Venus in Aquarius, Moon Scorpio 12th).
    Sex, desire, rage, mental trauma, special destiny (Mars conjunct Uranus).
    Intellectual and mental trauma (Mercury square Uranus, Uranus semisextile Pluto, Uranus rules 3rd house).
    Trauma due to societal expectations (Uranus square MC).
    Family trauma, childhood emotional imprinting, neurosis, inferior self-image, loss of faith, massive disillusionment, sense of detachment and dissolution from family roots (Neptune rules 4th house).
    Disillusionment of self (Neptune Cap 1st).
    Physical trauma, repressed sexual desires (Saturn semisextile Pluto).
    Misapplication/violation of trust, intense betrayal, manipulation by others, sexual violation, misuse of sexual energy, separation by death, emotional dependency (Cancer rules 8th house containing Lucifer)."

This is just a lot of descriptions of the archetypes involved with no EA analysis as to why her Soul has created any of this for itself.

"Trauma to any of the above areas can cause a chain-like reaction.  The above physical, emotional, mental and spiritual traumas are being purged through her North Node, a strong-willed Leo approach by taking charge of her career, creativity, ideas, and putting these into action, bringing them into reality, and giving them a sense of special purpose.  She is attempting to heal a multitude of unresolved traumas by means of her creative talents that instinctively allow her to go beyond the old obsolete patterns.  This healing takes the form of creating shocking lyrics, dramatic videos, containing bold social statements regarding sexual assignment, that really reflect her inner reality and what her Soul desires to liberate from.  Support by her group of fans (like attracting like) promotes easy and steady evolution and liberation from past cultural conditioning patterns.  She is experiencing an intense fruition condition in this lifetime in which her inner courage and strength allows her to express what is different and unique about herself (ruler of NN, Venus Aries ruled by Mars Cap 1st;  Saturn Sag 1st;  Uranus Sag 1st;  SNs Uranus/Mars Sag 1st)."

Again, this is just all descriptions without any EA analysis of her actual Soul history: what is the cause of the betrayals, what are the causes of the abandonment, why the need to create them in the first place, what types of traumas and why did she need to create them in the first place, and so on.

"North Node Taurus 5th conjunct its ruler Venus means that these archetypes are not brand new, she has been working on these in prior lives, and will continue working upon them in the current life.  Her current evolutionary intentions are to control her special destiny and purpose and to actualize it through the power of her will." 

Why ? What has come before that has lead to this ?

"With ruler Venus Aries tightly conjunct the NN, the purpose will be linked to becoming aware of her individuality in a social context, initiating relationships on an instinctive basis, balancing extremes, learning equality, and developing her individuality.  She sees herself as her own symbol of transformation and power, and effectively transmits this message to her ‘group’ allowing them to grow and change along with herself." 

All Souls become aware of their individuality in a social context. What extremes are being balanced, and why is that ? Why is she learning equality, what is the basis of this ? Her individuality is already highly developed from her prior lives so it’s not a matter of developing it.

"Her Lunar Nodes at birth had just turned Direct enabling a thrust forward to set into motion the dynamic outpouring energies of her Soul desires and intentions.  Her Nodes at 0.02 deg Scorpio/Taurus are a culminating archetype meaning that an entire sequence of lives is culminating in the Scorpio/Taurus archetype.  Regarding the number of aspects to Pluto, the evolutionary pace in this lifetime is geared toward the expression of the Air element, ideas, messages, communications (grand trine made up of Pluto, Jupiter/Vesta and Pallas in Air houses). "

Why ?

"Pluto conjunct the SN is a partial replay of the past, and mostly a fruition condition of these archetypes as a natural resource brought in from the past."

What past ?

"With Mars sextile SN, Mars trine NN, ruler of NN (Venus Aries) trine Mars, her Soul intentions are actualized in an easy and steady manner creating a harmonious fruition between the past and future.  The Pluto/Mars phase (a crescent phase sextile with orb widened) means a secondary life (not primary), a slowing down, and the planting of new seeds (like Taurus).

The desire for gender-role transcendence (de-conditioning from Saturn) creates an inner vibration whereby she creates or attracts to herself individuals who confess their attraction to her, or individuals to whom she is attracted."

Where does this desire come from ? What is the basis of it ? What in her evolutionary history correlates to it ? And how does this correlate to others ‘confessing’ their attraction to her, or her ‘confessing’ to others whom she is attracted ?

"The wide stelliums made up of Saturn-Juno-Uranus and Uranus-Mars-Neptune;  Saturn opposite Chiron;  Saturn sesquiquadrate Venus;  Saturn trine Sun;  and Vesta in the 3rd house (linked by rulership to the 1st house) illustrates ...........

Illustrates as in describing something. What is the basis of what you are trying to describe or illustrate ?

"..........the emergence of her de-conditioned essential nature through the 1st house physical body, the taking of new paths and directions, and the fulfillment of her sexual desires in an instinctive way. "

What desires would those be that manifest instinctually ?

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #35 on: Sep 29, 2011, 12:52 PM »

Hi Mirta,

Excellent EA analysis in which you focused on her the archetypes of her androgyny, and thus her wholeness. Brilliant use and analysis of the various asteroids and planets, and their nodes, in so doing.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #36 on: Sep 29, 2011, 05:07 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you so much for the feedback!  Kind of rolling my eyes here as I looked at her chart, I looked at pictures of her, I read interviews with her, but I never looked at her date of birth!  Saturn Return  :-)

Here are the answers to your questions (I will work on the other aspects of Gaga's chart - like her relationships) tomorrow:

===========================================================
"Pluto is semi-square Uranus Rx in Sag in the 1st House. Lady Gaga does not accept the status quo and has an instinctual desire to liberate herself from past definitions of who she is as a unique individual.  She has also had to struggle to establish her purpose in a way that reflects her individuality.  Uranus in the 1st House implies karmic restrictions that have prevented Lady Gaga from being able to integrate or fulfill her special destiny in past lives as she has had a “super human” complex in the past that needs to be balanced out as well as a need to learn how to integrate her special purpose within the limitations of society.  She is learning to transform these limitations by allowing herself the freedom and independence to express her beliefs, philosophy, and desires by projecting her revolutionary, unique and shocking identity outward within boundaries (performance arts) that society can accept.  In an interview with Oprah, Gaga says, “I basically call the House of Gaga all day and argue with them about what I want to do while they tell me, 'You can't do that,'" she says. "And I say, 'Yes, I can bleed to death on domestic television if want to!' So, for me, it's all about being provocative, not just getting people's attention. It's about really saying something that affects people in a real way and a positive way."

What karmic restrictions would those be?
Uranus in the 1st House implies karmic restrictions :  Uranus is liberation from conditioning patterns and the first house is her individuality.  Uranus is retrograde here telling us that Gaga is a very unique individual with a tendency to rebel by trying to shock others, including members of her own peer group.  She is so unique and innovative that she feels a great deal of pressure coming from her peers who see her as very different than they are.  As a result she either socializes with people who are also very different than “the norm” or chooses to be a group of one. This is a pattern from her past which she brought forth into this life.  It is restrictive in a karmic sense as it's not just a matter of being unique or innovative.  Along with those traits comes subconscious fears from previous lifes where such uniqueness and her innovative ideas were too crazy for her peers and society in general that she was either ostracized or cast out resulting in karma that has to be worked out between her and the members of these groups in her past.

Uranus is in Sag, which is ruled by Jupiter, which is in Gaga's 3rd House in Pisces.  This tells us that this past life experience (or trauma)  of being labeled as crazy, and made an outcast, has effected Gaga's mind, as well as conditioned her beliefs about herself and who she believes she is.  She is very aware that she is seen as different and feels insecure because of it, but with Uranus Rx here in the 1st House, she also feels secure in her insecurity and it prompted by her unconscious to liberate herself from both the insecurities and the past life conditioning that makes her believe that she is strange, crazy, out there, whatever you want to call it. And with Pisces in the mix, these beliefs she holds in regard to her individualality are merely illusions.

In a recent interview in Rolling Stone, “ Lady Gaga tells contributing editor Neil Strauss art is life and not being fierce isn't an option: "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl," she says. "Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.' "

This statement reflects both the insecurity resulting from past life trauma regarding her indentity as an individual and the fact that she carries a self-defined image of herself which she refers to as “Lady Gaga.”  This can be tied over to the Jupiter conjunt Mercury in the 3rd house which adds the infamous Gemini “duality” into the mix.  She is both Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta and Lady Gaga.  The comment about “not being fierce isn't an option,” shows us that the Aries archetype is definitely coming through and is part of her self-identity.  The Aries flavor comes from both the first house placement of Uranus and Uranus being conjunct Mars in the 1st House.  A desire to express that belief that she needs to be fierce.

=============================================================

"At the same time, this placement speaks of trauma in the past.  Gaga wasn't accepting consensus beliefs and when she expressed her own beliefs she was shutout, isolated, made fun of, bullied (discussed further later on), or even persecuted because of her beliefs.

With Pluto conjunct the South Node, and Opposition the Node which is conjunct Venus,  Lady Gaga is in an evolutionary and karmic state in which she is both reliving the past and enjoying a fruition state.  The Pluto SN conjunction occurs in Scorpio in the 11th House.  In order to feel power rather than powerlessness in her past lives, Lady Gaga may have formed relationships with symbols of power such as community or tribal groups who were revolutionary or rebellious, or secret societies.  She may have been involved with like minded others who practiced magic, alchemy, ritualistic sex, or anything taboo.  It is possible that she was betrayed, abandoned cast out or ostracized by whatever societies she was part of due to being a member of such groups. "

If so, why would that be ?
With SN conjunct Pluto Rx in the 11th house, Gaga's composite past life ego structure was an expression of Pluto's core intention and desires. It is possible, based on Pluto being retrograde, that in the past Gaga rebeled against her own soul's desire to experience itself through others in intimate relationships (Scorpio) and purposely merged with groups (Aquarius)  out of a fear of becoming entrapped in an intimate relationship.  Being that she felt alienated by the status quo or main stream society in the first place, she chose fringe groups which were considered taboo to merge with. These groups were unacceptable in the eyes of anyone outside the group, and once it was discovered that she belonged to such a group, she was cast out of “normal” society and  became a social outcast.  It is possible, with Scorpio involved, that in some past lives, she joined groups that were violent, destructive or evil in some way or they were perceived this way whether they were or not.  Looking across at the 5th house polarity, I think its safe to say that Gaga was an extroverted member of any group she joined.  She wasn't staying in the shadows, but was out there performing whatever role she played in the group and there was never a doubt that she was a member.  Its likely that she did something so outrageous that she was ostracized or cast out from her peer group of “like-minded individuals” as well as she may have called too much attention to them.

===============================================================

" From that point on, she has likely been in a fruition, rather than a relive condition.  With Neptune in the 1st House in Capricorn sextile the SN, Lady Gaga has idealistic expectations related to her individualality as well as society and the world we live in.  Deep inside she believes in living right and that everyone (society as a whole) should live right."

Living right means what ?
Jupiter is in Pisces.  Jupiter symbolizing her overall beliefs, philosophies and how she interpretes life.  In Pisces, being that she is 3rd Stage individuated, she is starting to sense  the reality of her more spiritual self and the divine.  Jupiter is Sextile Neptune in Capricorn in the 1st House, conjunct Mars, which is conjunct Uranus in Sagittarius.  Her old beliefs are being dissolved and deconditioned and Uranus is sparking her consciousness with new beliefs that reflect natural law (Sagittarius) – so by “living right” I mean living according to natural law.

==============================================================

"On a deep level she also believes in sacrificing oneself for the good of the whole which results in deep feelings of guilt. "

Why ?

SN conjunct Pluto in Scorpio is feeling on a deep soul level.  SN/Plu sextile Neptune in the Capricorn in the 1st sextile Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd House brought to mind self-sacrifice (Pisces) tied to her beliefs (Jupiter/3rd) and feeling guilty about it because Mercury is in Pisces in the 3rd House opposition the MC in Virgo (guilt).  As for “the whole” that comes from both the Pisces placements and the Plu/SN in the 11th – the group.

« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2011, 06:48 PM by cat777 » Logged
Gray

« Reply #37 on: Sep 29, 2011, 11:28 PM »

Hi Rad,

I am still adjusting to a dramatically different work and life schedule for myself and have not finished writing a post on Lady Gaga- could I still jump in on this if I can finish something soon?  I noticed you seem to still be looking for some aspects for participants to analyze at this stage so maybe I could include that?
peace
Gray
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #38 on: Sep 30, 2011, 06:11 AM »

Hi Gray,

Sure, jump in at anytime and go ahead and address the next step for Gaga: her intimate and personal life as reflected through her relationships.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #39 on: Sep 30, 2011, 06:16 AM »

Hi Cat,

Thanks for your follow up answers. All is fine except that there is in fact no karmic restrictions with her Uranus placement. Restrictions would mean that there is some kind of limitation or block from her being able to fully actualize herself in every way based on prior actions that we so in violation of natural laws that this resulted in such restrictions. This has not been the case with her. The other issue is that her Soul does not carry any guilt relative to her need to sacrifice herself to the group or whole whatsoever. Her Soul does carry guilt, but it's not for those reasons.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #40 on: Sep 30, 2011, 08:40 AM »

Hi Rad

Thanks so much for the feeedback, and I will see if I am able to delve in the personal and sexual dimensions in Gaga's birthchart.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Kristin

« Reply #41 on: Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks too for the feedback and for letting me know what needs to be more developed in particular the personal piece in friendships and intimate connections - also where the guilt in her comes from.

I will work to develop it more on Sunday..

I wanted to re-post your response to my question about how does Lady gaga evolve - what does 1st stage spiritual and so on look like..your response below gave me those 'knowing' chills.

In her natural evolutionary progression that will lead into the 1st Stage spiritual this will manifest, at that time, as a series of lives in which she will withdraw, to a large extent, from the world in order to enter into a inner state of deep reflection. Within this reflection, and withdrawal, the seeds within her Soul of her own origin issues rooted in the Creator of All Things will begin to germinate and grow. This will  then lead to lifetimes of intense service, conscious service, to the Creator that will have the affect of shifting her own inner sense of personal identity in which she fully understands the relationship between the wave and the Ocean. As this takes place her inner sense of purpose will then shift from ‘my will’ to ‘the will of God/ess. And, from there, she will evolve through many lifetimes in which that service to God/ess will take place in a variety of ways including being a ‘warrior’ for God/ess much like the life of Joan of Arc.

PEACE,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2011, 06:06 AM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #42 on: Oct 02, 2011, 06:38 AM »

Hi Jason,

So good to have you back with your own wisdom that you bring to us.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #43 on: Oct 02, 2011, 01:10 PM »

Lady Gaga Part 2:  Relationships

As we have seen, Lady Gaga is in a state of fruitition in regard to her artistic talents.  Looking at this from another perspective, with Pluto Rx in Scorpio in the 11th House,    Lady Gaga does not accept the status quo and naturally rebels against consensus norms of any kind. Her soul's core intention is to break free from old conditioning patterns and forms of self-definition that are preventing further growth. This placement also indicates that Lady Gaga has a need and desire to be emotionally detached in order to observe the world around her in a way that will liberate her from any conditioning patterns which are limiting her growth.  With Pluto in Scorpio, these limitations are related to her fear of entrapment, fear of intimacy, fear of merging with another in an intimate relationship, and sex. 

Lady Gaga's South Node is conjunct Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th house in opposition to her North Node in Taurus which is conjunct Venus in Aries in the 5th House.  Pluto is the South Node Ruler and Venus is the North Node Ruler.  With Pluto conjunct the SN we see that unique evolutionary and karmic factors exist involving relive and fruition conditions. Lady Gaga's Pluto makes both stressful and non-stressful aspects to other planets indicating a need to relive some conditions from her past and others are in a state of fruition.  Pluto is in opposition to Venus indicating that she is in a relive situation in regard to her relationships. With Venus conjunct the NN we see that Lady Gaga has worked on her NN potential in the past making both the NN and Venus a major part of her past life experience.

The SN in Scorpio in the 11th house implies that in order to liberate herself from past conditioning patterns and personal limitations related to emotional expression and sexuality, Lady gaga has experiemented with unconventional or “kinky” forms of sex in the past.  What is considered unconventional or “kinky” is of course relative to the social, cultural and religious “norms” of the times and places she was born into in the past.  Regardless of what exact type of sex she had, it was a form of sex devoid of emotional warmth or expression in which she was a detached participant due to her fear of intimacy, entrapment, commitment or fear of merging with another on a deep emotional level.  With the SN conjunct it's ruler, Pluto, we can see she has been doing this a very long time and this form of “liberation” has become a limitation itself as she still has these very same fears of commitment, entrapment or intimacy. 

The Pluto/SN conjunction is in opposition to the NN/Venus conjunction in the 5th House which is Pluto's polarity point.   The Aries/5th House polarity point symbolize's the soul's intention for further growth in the current life. We have already seen that Lady Gaga has special gifts and talents in the arts through which she is instinctually expressing her individuality and special creative purpose.  The NN in Taurus conjunct Venus opp Plu/SN indicates that Lady Gaga needs to focus on her inner relationship with herself in  relation to her desire to break free of the conditioning patterns discussed above.  She is learning to listen to her own needs and is developing an awareness of what is meaningful to her.  This includes exploring her sexuality in order to establish an inner relationship with her own sexual needs and desires.

With the NN in Taurus, Lady Gaga has been learning about sensuality.  In order to have intimate emotional relationships she needs to first develop an awareness of her own sexual resources. One way in which she can develop this awareness and learn about sensuality is through masterbation.  Exploring her own body in this manner will lead to the sexual self-confidence she needs in order to be intimate with an emotional/sexual partner. 

Venus is in Aries in the 5th House which is ruled by Mars in Capricorn in the 1st House
which is conjunct Neptune in Capricorn.  Venus symbolizes both her inner relationship with herself and her outer relationships with others. The 5th house influence indicates she is creative, playful and giving, yet competitive. It also tells us that she needs a lot of feedback and recognition as she feels she is unique and special. With Aries she is narcisstic and self-centered and can be aggressive and dominating. Lady Gaga always keeps a deep part of herself to herself and does not share it with a partner.  She cannot fully commit herself to another person even though she may appear to be fully committed based on the manner in which she expresses her sexual instincts and sexual desire.  She also has a tremendous need for freedom and independence.  With Venus in Aries, there is an emotional paradox between the desire to be free and independent vs the need to become involved in relationships with others.

Mars in Capricorn the 1st house indicates that Lady Gaga is acting on on her subjective desire to decondition herself in relation to moralistic and religious conditioning patterns from her past lives which have created a deep unconscious sense of guilt within her.  In her most recent past lives, she has lived in very authoritarian societies and cultures which were extremely moralistic based on the authority of man-made religious structures. In these lives she has also had strict authoritarian parents who repressed their emotions and/or sexuality.  Mars in the 1st house indicates a new beginning in which Lady Gaga is instinctually actualizing her subjective desire to act on her unconscious repressed desires from her past in order to fulfill her core intention and desire to evolve past her personal limitations related to her fear of intimacy and sex in general.In order for this to happen she needs to be free and independendent in order to have many sexual experiences with many different people.  The bottom line is that in acting out these past sexual desires she eliminates the desire.

With Mars in Capricorn in the 1st, Lady Gaga's natural instincts and desires are contrary to her past life conditioning patterns. She has a strong instinctual need and desire to express herself sexually which she has had to either repress or act upon in secret or behind closed doors in the past.  This has created psychological emotional and sexual distortions within her which can only be healed by her learning to accept herself as a sexual being without concealing her sexual nature out of a fear of judgement.

With Neptune conjunct Mars, Lady Gaga's unconscious repressed desires first manifest in her imagination or through fantasies.  She has an ability to create her own reality based on her dreams, imagination and fantasy and when these desires manifest in in her “real” life, she is not always aware that she created and is responsible for the resulting circumstances and events that play out in her life. This unawareness makes her falsely feel she is being victimized by life or other people.  This in turn creates an inner anger within her making her want to hurt or cause some kind of pain to the “perpetrator.”  Of course, she is the real “perpetrator” and needs to learn that it is her own desires that are creating these realities.

With Neptune in Capricorn in the 1st house, Lady Gaga's unconscious mind is full of memories from lives in which she was exposed to man-made religions that advocate strict moral codes of conduct and repress, or restrict, any behavior associated with natural law. In her past, Lady Gaga has deviated from this behavior and has acted in accordance with natural law.  This has produced either a sense of guilt and anger within her or guilt and a need to atone, or a combination of both. This guilt will dissolve once she completely aligns with natural law and  completely rejects man-made religious conditioning.    Lady Gaga needs drugs or alcohol to loosen up and relax in order to have the type of sex that allows her to release her repressed sexual energy and let her
emotions come to the surface.   As she grows older, she will progressively discover her emotional essence and learn to lose control of herself through these experiences.

With Venus in Aries in the 5th House, Lady Gaga creates relationships in which everyone must serve her and her purpose in some way.  She is attracted to people who have a strong sense of self,  a passionate nature, are self-oriented, and have a strong purpose in life.  With Mars in Capricorn, she attracts sexual partners who are sexually fractured or sexually repressed in some way.  With Neptune conjunct Mars these partners appear to be innocent, sensitive and pure at first.  Both her sexual partners and the other people she forms other types of relationships serve as mirrors and are a reflection of Lady Gaga's own inner self. Once Gaga sees herself in another, she reacts by becoming disillusioned and angry (Neptune), witholds her sexual energy out of fear of losing her independence, her fear of commitment, fear of intimacy etc (Venus), or the relationship may become abusive, violent or based on dominance or humilty (Mars).

Lady Gaga's Venus is trine both Mars in Capricorn and Uranus in Sagittarius in the 1st House.  This is another indication of her need to liberate herself from past relationship patterns by embracing natural law and rejecting man-made religion was has caused her to repress her subjective and sexual desires in the past.  Her Mars/Neptune conjunction
is ruled by Saturn in Sag in the 1st House opposition Chiron in Gemini Rx in the 7th House square Mercury and Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd House. 

With Saturn in Sagittarius in the 1st House, there is again a desire to break free from all sexual inhibitions and sexual contraints which have caused deep emotional and sexual anger and distortions within her as she intuitively understands that sexuality is a natural part of life.  Again this reflects her desire to break free of past moral and religious conditioning and embrace Natural Law. This is a new beginning and happens on an instinctual level. With Saturn opposition Chiron in Gemini healing can take place through a diversity of relationships with a variety of different types of people.  These relationships are not only sexual but friendships and other types of relationships as well. With Chiron in Gemini in the 7th House, Lady Gaga will learn what other people think through these relationships and this communication will serve to heal her.  With the square between Chiron and Mercury and Jupiter both in Pisces in the 3rd house her thoughts, ideas, philosophies, religious and/or spiritual beliefs will all be challenged through these relationships in order to help open her mind and dissolve old moral and religious conditioning patterns in order to reinforce her intuitive beliefs in relation to naatural law.  Intellectual discussions and confrontations will occur in order for this to happen.
Kristin

« Reply #44 on: Oct 03, 2011, 08:45 AM »

Hi Rad and group,

Here are some additions that connect more to her personal/intimate side as well as the subject of projected guilt that she has carried forward.

Gaga  - the Phenom

At her root....she is wild, powerful and radical. She holds nothing back in the way she expresses herself and she never has..which is why she has notoriously and repeatedly gotten tackled and  tangled up in the patriarchal web.

At her root she is a penetratingly sexual, in her original form, a channel for the divine and a messenger from the other world to here and back again. Pluto in Scorpio conjunct the South Node in Scorpio in the 11th trine Jupiter and Vesta in Pisces in the 3rd house. Also her Moon, the planet that rules her 8th house, a natural Scorpio house, is in Scorpio in the 12th and this trines her Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd.

The root chakra has three layers each ruled by a different planet. At the raw core or the root is Pluto, the Soul. The middle layer is Uranus which represents our vibratory nature and the outer layer or casing is Saturn, the energy that protects and defends us. Gaga’s Pluto and South node are in Scorpio which is ruled by Pluto, the Metamorphasizer. Gaga’s Original Lilith which is the Goddess that represents the woman’s root in total, just like the trunk of a tree is in Uranus, the channel, the rebel, the transformer and it is in the 3rd house, the house of the messenger. Original Lilith is also conjunct her South Node of Venus in Aquarius in the 3rd reflecting her role of messenger for others. The ruler Uranus is in Sagittarius, which is conjunct her SN of Mars at 28 degrees, (as Linda pointed out conjunct the galactic center - Gaga brings forth a great deal of cellular memory of the matriarchy and of living in greater harmony with nature and the whole.) and they are trining Venus in Aries, the ruler of her 11thouse cusp in Libra where her South Node and Pluto reside, Venus also rules the North Node and is conjunct that point.  In natural times this reflects a Soul who in essence had the capacity to link the experience of being human on Earth with the astral world via her sexual communion with others, being a sacred consort in the tribe to those who are ready to be ‘initiated’. This can also be seen with Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th making a sextile(fate aspect at 51 degrees) to Mars and Neptune in Capricorn. Being a leader and a front runner on the subject. Her having the ‘authority’ from ‘on high’ to deliver the goods so to speak.

The planets that rule the second chakra, the sacred womb, where the ‘divine’ exchanges occur are Jupiter and Neptune. The Asteroid Vesta is reflected in this second chakra. Jupiter conjuncts Vesta in Pisces and forms a grand trine with Gaga’s South Node and Pluto in Scorpio and Pallas in Cancer in the 7th. Neptune, ruler of her Jupiter sextiles her South Node and Pluto. Neptune is conjunct Mars, the initiator, and they are conjunct the South Node of Mars in Cap, ruler Saturn in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter and the circle is complete. Saturn also trines her Sun in Aries in the 4th, ruler Mars in the first conjunct Neptune, all of these themes keep circling back.

Gaga is a naturally intense Soul who needs to go to the depths and back again in her intimate relations with others, because of how she was designed by God but also in part because of her own direct experience of total immersion with the ONE in other times. Once any Soul has had a taste of eternity in their sexual unions, the hunger to re-experience this merging will linger long and hard until the experience is recovered.  Gaga has found her way ‘into the divine’ in certain shared unions, Pluto in Scorpio on the South Node her the 11th house, ruler, Moon in Scorpio in the 12th.  which will forever keep her searching to fill that inner void. You can also see the inner ache and the loss of that sacred feeling/connection with her Pluto inconjunct Venus in Aries in the 5th. Most of  her creative and sexual energy as been moving out, versus circling up and down the chakras in the sexual spiritual center.

On the one hand it will take a great deal for her to absolutely trust another, to be able to become totally vulnerable with them as this trust has been abused in the past leading to all sorts of personal trauma seen in the very same signatures mentioned above. She may very well be afraid of her own intensity and where that leads sexually speaking because of how extreme her nature is and the consequences culturally speaking of her natural wiring and sexual design. She may have extended that trust in others who she felt were just like she was, and had the same intentions and desires, that they want to go as far as she wanted to go, yet her 12th house Moon in Scorpio may have caused her to get swept away in the illusion of the depth of her own fantasies. You can see she has always chosen partners like herself that were just as eccentric in the way they related to the world as she is, also self reliant and freedom loving in their own ways. This is seen with Libra on the 11th house cusp where her South Node and Pluto reside, also her South Node of Venus is in Aquarius in the 2nd house. In relationships, the challenge lies in her Venus in Aries, creating an emotional paradox where she will only attract partners that meet some of her needs, because of her own need for freedom, this will guarantee her an exit point if necessary. Her Mars in Cap squaring her Sun in Aries in the 4th also reflects her own emotional repression which will cause her to attract partners based on that limited 'signal' considering everything she herself is holding back. This will not equal the natural fit, more like the forced fit, at least early on. Also as wild and open as she is publicly, I imagine she is still guarded intimately to some degree with Mars in Cap squaring her 4th house Sun in Aries, she will have a fear of being vulnerable yet that is also the only way back to experiencing meaningful communions, and ultimately the only way back to God.

The ruler of her 11th house cusp is Venus in Aries which is conjunct the North Node in Taurus, and also the ruler of the North Node. This re-states needing partners that are they themselves self starters and self reliant, that they also need freedom like she does, and that she needs a partner who can support her own need for individual expression without ever feeling threatened by it. Her Amazon is at 29 Taurus, ruler Venus in Aries and this trines Uranus in Sagittarius. More than anything she needs to trust in her partner but also for that trust to be extended to her. She has mentioned before that she has experienced her ‘boyfriends’ feeling jealous or threatened when she sees a beautiful woman and comments on her. The challenge here is that Gaga is naturally bi-sexual, an androgynous Soul and will need to express equally both sides of gender, her ORIGINAL LILTH is in Aquarius in the 3rd house. Also Pallas in Cancer in the 7th house represents a woman who naturally expresses both sides of gender, her male and female sides, the yin and the yang of who she is. “Because Pallas powerfully expressed  both her male and female sides, she symbolized the movement of Soul development toward androgyny (D.George)” Her connection with the sign Libra is her ongoing pursuit to keep both sides of gender in balance and to lead by example and through her music to the world the need to de-condition sex role typing. Gaga has Pallas in Cancer in the 7th, a Libra house and it trines her Pluto, South Node and Jupiter in the 3rd. Thus she will need a partner who can also express both sides of their gender equally so. In this conditioned world this may be a tall order.

She may have tried to make it work in a more traditional setting in other times, ie one male partner because culturally her actual nature may not have been allowed to be expressed. Not that Gaga ever followed cultural norms but certain lives that preceded this may have sent her Soul into relative hiding sexually speaking when the persecutions got the best of her. The hiding of her natural nature is seen with Saturn in Sag squaring her Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd. The repression of her natural nature is seen with Mars in Cap conjunct South Node of Mars in Cap, squaring her Aries Sun in the 4th. The repression creates distortion anger and rage and  a great deal of this still brews deep within her. With her natal Pluto making a Gibbous opposition to her Venus in Aries, ruler Mars as well as Sn of Mars in Cap, conjunct Neptune squaring her Sun in Aries in the 4th, the Sun is inconjunct her Pluto, a male partner in a past life may have killed her female lover because of jealousy. He may have tried to hide what happened too with Saturn in Sag, the ruler of her Mars/Neptune in Cap, squaring Jupiter in Pisces, covering up of the truth. The other possibility within this is that Gaga may have been framed or blamed, Mars in Cap conjunct Neptune, Square her Sun in Aries in the 4th, for the death of her lover. So she carries forward guilt for something she either didn’t do or for something that she thought she might have been able to prevent. Pluto on the South Node in Scorpio opposes her Venus in Aries, this Sesquisquare Saturn in sag, the ruler of her Mars/Sn Mars/Neptune conjunction in Cap.

Some additional re-live symbols are also seen with the  North Node of Chiron conjunct her South Node/Pluto and her South Node of Chiron conjunct her Venus and her North Node. Another story that came to me was Gaga having a life as I had mentioned in my prior post of being a hermaphrodite, this signature seen with natal Chiron in the 7th in Gemini, Mercury, ruler of the 7th house cusp is in Pisces in the 3rd and squares Uranus in Sag in the 1st. Chiron also opposes Saturn in Sagittarius in the first.This strikes me as a signature of her nature in a life as a hermaphrodite being discovered, like a surprise discovery, the church finding out, and another being horrified of her body, being told that she was deformed, ugly or evil and not a child of God...this leading to the projected guilt that she must have done something in a past life to deserve this. Lucifer is in Cancer in the 8th, ruler Moon in Scorpio in the 12th, inconjunct her Pallas in Cancer in the 7th.If she was burned, thrown in the loonie bin, verbally told messages while been persecuted for being different, it does not matter how non conforming or radical a Soul is, these wounds will carry forward, these harsh messages about how her nature was deformed Saturn in Sag squaring Pisces in the 3rd, perhaps messages like, Not even God would love you’ - she knew different of course, but still those messages are like arrows shot straight into the heart of the Soul.

The fact that she ended up attending an all girls Catholic School reflects also the re-live scenario surrounding certain people that may have betrayed her in the past in those settings and the need to circle back for redemption.It appears she holds an inner storage chest of anger at the church and the patriarchy, especially because somewhere within the church she had also extended the trust and that trust was violated. She also very well may have fallen in love with someone of 'the cloth’. I might not have mentioned this but I just watched a great movie called “The 3rd Miracle" with Ed Harris and there were priests in our history that were very evolved that got caught up in the patriarchy in their own way, thinking that somehow they needed to be celibate, to keep their energy 'purely’ for God, that maybe they thought the church may have been right that spirit was antagonistic to flesh. Perhaps for Gaga it also swung in the other extreme, someone far younger than herself who may have been a Soul she had sexually initiated in more natural times, but in both or either case a cultural taboo in more recent times. In these cases I can see the punishment symbols connected to the forbidden love, and the love denied leading to a crisis and then the projected guilt that followed, Gaga’s Pluto in Scorpio on the South Node making a Gibbous opposition to Venus in Aries, ruler Mars in Capricorn conjunct Neptune, ruler Saturn, squaring Jupiter in Pisces -  disillusionment and immense anger with Mars and Neptune squaring her 4th house Sun in Aries the result. These same symbols can also connect with her following a false teacher, and being sold a spiritual bill of goods or simply a person in the church who claimed to be ‘holier than thou, someone she thought she could trust, deceiving her.

This same Pluto/Venus Gibbous phase inconjunct connects to her attraction to power, to having it and to being able to use it to change the world and also being attracted to others who have it in order to help her mission. I can see how she may have also been attracted to people who had power and fame in order to help her spread her own message ie they had the resources, connections to help her go further and faster. So she may have ‘used’ others in certain situations for these purposes, perhaps in some cases these were people who rendered her powerless in the past, and then, and possibly now she is using the very power of others that destroyed her in the past to help propel her forward. Part of Gaga’s re-live is also linked with quite a bit of karma connected with attracting people who have betrayed her many times over, Pluto in Scorpio on the South Node, ruler of 11th house cusp in Libra is Venus in Aries conjunct the North Node attracting people who ‘owe’ her and as what occurs as anyone evolves, she is re-attracting people who have betrayed her - they now being given an opportunity to do the right thing, to right the ship in many instances it will not even begin to repay her for what occurred in the past, nevertheless they will meet again, for better or for worse. She is learning WHO TO TRUST again starting with HERSELF and in her own ability to read other people’s intentions, to use her laser like capacity to read the true motives of others.

On a personal level Gaga has always needed total freedom to express her own unique individuality and extremity intimately, she wants to express whatever is being BORN out of her naturally. She is a Soul who needs to be the creative director in her intimate expression, naturally empowered when she is in charge always changing the scenery and spaces of her intimate unions and to be able to be who she is without limits. I can also see her in costume in various ways just like she is on stage. She needs to be the yin and the yang and everything in between. She needs to go to the very depths of expression, holding nothing back and she needs to be in ultimate control of how things go and how it unfolds. Once she trusts again with her total being she can finally be in a place of surrender and receptivity, she can allow herself to be tended to, but until she finds a Soul that loves her for exactly who she is and who she can trust to the core, she will continue to be let down. She claims she has had a history of bad love experiences, but she is still young, so time will tell how it will unfold.

She entered this life demanding creative freedom and  independence, North Node in Taurus, ruler Venus in Aries conjunct the North Node. Also Sun in Aries trine Saturn in the first, the ruler of her Mars in Cap in the first. She needs to be the director of her own play as well as the director of the bedroom stage but at the end of the day she will need a partner she can ‘get naked’ with in every way, a partner she can ‘let it all down’ with, Mars in Cap conjunct Neptune in Cap sextile Pluto/South Node in Scorpio a partner who will be a trusted friend and confidant, SN in Scorp in the 11th, conjunct Pluto in Scorp in the 11th. A partner who is just as strong, reliable, sensitive and playful as she is, Mars in Cap trine North Node in Taurus, ruler Venus in Aries in the 5th house. And a partner she can trust with her deepest, darkest secrets and never feel judged or fear that they will love her any less for who she is, every face that she wears and every voice she expresses. She will need a partner who can push the royal limits sexually speaking taking her further than where she has been ever before, using a diversity of experiences to get there. Ultimately she wants to be at the very center of her partner and feel them at the very center of her, South Node in Scorpio conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, also the Moon in Scorpio in the 12th house, not knowing where one stops and the other stars, she needs total immersion.

Gaga’s Resolution Lilith is in Taurus in the 6th, which reflects her desire to serve and to go to bat for the underdog, to be on their team so to speak. The be on the international front lines for them, center stage and front page, ruler Venus is in Aries conjunct her North Node in the 5th. Her resolution Lilith in Taurus also reflects what Rad was speaking about, where this is headed for her in the next few lives, a few lives of deep reflection, an investment of sacred service and dedication, Taurus, to her personal return, inverting that massive production of energy and harnessing that for the inner work that will prepare her for being a Warrior for God. Resolution Lilith makes a grand trine with Ceres in Virgo in the 9th,  Mars, and Neptune in Cap in the 1st, ruler Saturn in Sagittarius, to return to her total nature, with Mother nature, perhaps back in the woods with the animals and the deva spirits, remembering her South Node of Mars is in Sagittarius and conjunct the Galactic Center. Her Resolution Lilith in Taurus also conjuncts her North Node of Venus in Taurus as well as the Pluto Polarity point and the lunar North Node in Taurus, which can reflect a more monastic experience herself but this will be done in a more natural environment and will in her case involve sexual rituals to recover her natural root and spiritual capacity to help others, back to the way she was created. The return to her original root can also be seen with Mars, the lead point in her evolution, conjunct Neptune (God) and her South Node of Mars in Sagittarius. Mars, South node of Mars and Neptune form the tip of the kite, with Pluto, South Node, Jupiter and Vesta at the wings. She will be re-remembering through direct experience, Mars, her natural sacred sexual roots, SN Mars in Sagittarius and this direct connection to her relationship to the Creator, Neptune.

Peace,
Kristin

« Last Edit: Oct 03, 2011, 09:24 AM by Kristin » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video