School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Epigenetics, Functional Medicine & the Soul

Started by Pallas, Oct 05, 2014, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pallas

Hi Rad,

I'm wondering about the impact genetics therapy has on soul dynamics.  Specifically when a soul is born with what is now known as having "mutated genes" where one or more gene in a chromosome doesn't function properly (see http://mthfr.net/), which leads to numerous health challenges.

For instance, functional medicine doctors can run a test, MTHFR, to determine where one or more chromosomes don't function properly because the gene is ineffective and thus doesn't express.  Usually the discovery is made after the soul is well into mid-life.  Though now this kind of testing can be done at a very young age to see if the child's genes are geared towards alcoholism or addiction, depression, cancer, auto-immune disease--all linked to gene deficiency such as MTHFR.

This is presenting for me now because I have recently been diagnosed with one of the missing gene scenarios AND I've been asked to assist a doctor in his functional medicine practice working with addicts, where gene testing and IV nutritional therapy will be part of the rehabilitation.

Speaking for myself, if I had known forty-years ago that I had a mutated gene all the intense health challenges and possibly the addictions I've dealt with wouldn't have usurped my life in the magnitude they have.  At the same time, those challenges opened me to higher (and lower) experiences, which pushed me to reach toward mind-body healing and spiritual-soul answers.  I may still have reached in that direction, but with less extremes which may have facilitated greater service to the whole, if my health was more stable.

I'm just wondering from an EA perspective, would this advance in medicine be considered progress and support out of patriarchal conditioning? or...

...and testing an infant/child for markers that indicate alcoholism and then supplementing so the child is not genetically geared in that direction...how does that impact the soul.  Feels Uranian to me, like a soul is born with a chart that indicates addiction, then say during a transit  genetic testing is done and that challenge is "curbed" via intervention.

Genetics is Scorpio/Pluto yes?

Thoughts?

Thank you in advance for any and all input.

FYI - hope you all are well and this is Wendy (I had to create a new Username :D )

Rad

Hi Wendy,

Great questions. First, the Soul is also the determinant of whatever conditions exist for itself in whatever life. So then the question becomes why did the Soul choose this or that, etc. These new type of genetic understandings, interventions, are realized and applied by Souls who do so. Thus, they do this on behalf of all other Souls that can benefit, or not, from such realizations and understandings. It is really now different that when humans created vaccines for all manner of human conditions.

When Souls are born with these 'mutated genes' there is of course a cause within the Soul to do that. When the Soul also in born into conditions that allow for the applied understanding of this in such a way as to intervene in various predispositions that is also caused by the Soul. Not all Souls are born into such conditions, just as many Souls are not born into conditions that allow for various vaccinations.

So the determinant is the Soul, and it can choose to be 'liberated', Uranus, from the predispositions that it has also chosen to be born with.

Yes, genetics correlates with Scorpio, the 8th House, and Pluto.

God Bless, Rad

Pallas

Thanks Rad.

So that I fully understand let me ask another question...essentially, the relief or awakening comes when the soul is ready, whether it occurs in early life, mid-life or late-life, yes?

And if a soul comes to this progressive rehab it is all in divine timing so to speak, and the protocol via functional medicine is a catalyst for change, or further change, not an interference?

Rad

Quote from: Pallas on Oct 05, 2014, 08:34 PM
Thanks Rad.

So that I fully understand let me ask another question...essentially, the relief or awakening comes when the soul is ready, whether it occurs in early life, mid-life or late-life, yes?

And if a soul comes to this progressive rehab it is all in divine timing so to speak, and the protocol via functional medicine is a catalyst for change, or further change, not an interference?

Wendy,

Yes .............

God Bless, Rad