School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Thank You

Started by Timothy H, Oct 22, 2019, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timothy H

Dear Rad and teachers
Thank you for all you teach and share. I have gained incredible insight into EA and Jeffrey Green's material from you and the other teachers and students on these message boards. It is a light in the dark unlike any other, though saying it doesn't do justice. I don't know if I can appropriately communicate my heartfelt gratitude to you or my desire to see that light spread in the world but after a number of years being one who keeps to the outside I simply wanted to reach out and say thank you from the depths of my heart and soul. Yearning the  best for you and your beloveds.
Timothy Halloran

Linda

Hi Timothy,

What a wonderful synchronicity!
I too have been feeling SO GRATEFUL today
for this incredible community, and wanted to
post a song from the heart.
What a blessing JWG, Deva, and the EA
community are!  What a blessing you are,
Timothy!  It is such an enormous pleasure to
be part of our EA community.  
Beautiful people:  thank you!

https://youtu.be/ud-TDhCrSsk  

Love, Linda

PS:  If you wish to repeat the song, open
the video, right-click the video area, or
long-press if you're using a touch screen,
select Loop from the menu.

Sunya

I'm agree Timothy!

Such a gift!!!!

Rad

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for taking to time to express your thanks for the reality of this mb.

God Bless, Rad

Kismine

yesterday when I read the thread,I feel love occurred on my heart,and went to meditate first time for this months.yes,this MB is too silent,love communication is really cherished.

with love
Kismine

Tashi

Timothy Rad et al
I to feel such a depth of gratitude for the ability to read and study on the MB.  It is truly a source of evolutionary guidance, natural law and a shining example of sharing caring and inclusion, that inspires the EA Community.
Thank you Rad for caring so much.  I really am nourished here, as are so many - as we all interact.

Much Love to all
Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

nura

SO MUCH GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION! You are all amazing teachers and friends. I'm continually amazed by all the synchronicities and healings and transformations occuring through these connections!

bowing across the space,
nura