Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Intercepted Signs  (Read 1395 times)
Eric

« on: Oct 29, 2009, 10:58 AM »

Hi All,
First post to this board where I've been lurking for several weeks.It's Great! And a fantastic way to bring to life the written EA material. Thank you Deva and Rad for your commitment to this endeavor and sharing your insights and energy.

I have a chart I've been looking at a chart through the EA lens and it is beginning to click. The application of phases has been something of a revelation as a means of accessing the relationships in the chart. Also as a sort of way to dive in instead of being boggled by all of the apparent complexities.

This particular chart has Pisc/2nd and Vir/8th interceptions and of course the other axis of Gem spreading across 5/6 and Sag 11/12.(maybe this is the common or only place this happens as I recall several other past charts having the same dynamic).

Is there a place in the EA lit. where I can find info regarding how to interpret this phenomena? Or is someone willing to give me a synopsis so I can add a bit more dimension.

Thanks,
Eric 

Oliver Fred

« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2009, 08:37 PM »

Hi Eric,

I believe there is some information on intercepted signs in Pluto vol.2. On page 83 onwards it talks a little bit about intercepted signs. Hope that helps. Let me know if you need some of the information posted here.

-Oliver
Eric

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2009, 01:25 AM »

Thanks Oliver-I found it there. Will digest tomorrow!
Eric
Deva

« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2009, 08:23 AM »

Hi Eric, thanks for posting. You have asked a good question. Generally speaking, when you find intercepted signs there are two reasons for it from an evolutionary point of view. The first is that these specific archetypes that are intercepted have been so thoroughly developed prior to the current life that the Soul does not been to develop those areas any further. If Aquarius is intercepted, yet the planetary ruler, Uranus is heavily aspected, or the Soul has a stacked 11th house, etc, then you can deduce that this case applies to that Soul.
     The second reason is that these archetypes have not been fully developed prior to the current life, again necessarily so, and that in this life the Soul is indended to develop those areas within consciousness. If there are no aspects to Uranus, or planets in the 11th house or Aquarius, then you could most likely determine this is the case for the Soul. These archetypes will become active through transit and progression of the natal chart for example. Please read Pluto 2 (there is a section about intercepted signs) for guidelines as to how to determine "who is who." Please feel free to post any other questions you have about the chart.
Thanks
Deva
Eric

« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2009, 09:56 AM »

Hi Deva,
Thanks for your response. In this chart it definately seems to be the first scenario. After seeing that the archetypes of the intercepted signs are in play and that in fact all of the planets are talking with a kite, 2 t squares, and a yod I realized that Uranus appears a bit lonely.
Using the same logic of unaspected archetypes I notice that the 11th house is empty but that Saturn is conjunct the SN in Aquarius in the 1st.
Going back to the karmic axis it reads to me like there has been an impulsive desire to put on the brakes. Sat conj SN 1st. To stop time related to being a unique individual and thus unrelated to a more creative and self actualizing evolutionary directive to be in relationship with another which is culminating now with the NN in Leo/7th forming a waning conjunction to the Sun conj. Mercury.
She also has Neptune in Scorpio 9th square the nodal axis so there has been a skipped step when her subconscious recoiled from being abandoned resulting in a loss of faith.
More to come and I will try to post the chart (which you already have). I'd love some critique.
Blessings, Eric

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video