School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

GUIDELINES for Volunteer Threads - Real People and Real Experiences

Started by Linda, Nov 23, 2014, 01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Quote from: Katherine on Nov 27, 2014, 01:14 AM
Hi All,

For me, I can think of two things that would be helpful with my understanding of Evolutionary States and this process.

1) A clearer idea of what behaviors and choices would not be made within a certain state/ sub-state i.e. throw a little oil in the water to see how they divide. (Relying on the more experienced folks here.)

2) From the volunteers, some clear WHY's as to their perceived Evolutionary State i.e. quick run down of examples of real events, circumstances, choices. Evidence vs. conjecture.

Maybe, for the other six we could get the bio/ intake at the same time, and then get into pinning down the state/sub-state?

God bless,
Katherine

Hello Katherine,

EVOLUTIONARY STAGES

I love your suggestions ~ we will add them to the Volunteer threads.

Cheers,

Linda

Note:  All suggestions from EA members regarding how to determine Evolutionary Stage will be added to the upcoming Volunteer threads.  Thank you!

Jen

Hi Linda, Upasika and all, Thank you once again! What an amazing learning experience this is. I look forward to the year ahead with great enthusiasm.
<3
Jen

Linda

Linda

We will begin the first

VOLUNTEER THREAD FOR "JEN"

on

Saturday, 6 December 2014

at 6:49:00 PM (PST).

Jen's natal chart, short bio, timeline, etc.

will be posted at that time.

See you there!!!

:D

Note:   This "prep thread" will continue
as a place to share ideas, concerns, etc.
re the structuring of the volunteer threads.

Linda

Jen's thread will begin today

(in a few hour's time)  

:D

Emily

I'm very much looking forward to reading along and participating in these threads.

Thank you for this amazing learning opportunity!

Blessings,
Emily

Linda

Hello everyone,

Jen's thread is progressing nicely.

We need YOU to jump in and share your insights along with us.

Thanks!!

Linda

Linda

Hi Everyone,

HEADINGS

Please don't forget to add a HEADING to your posts.  This will enable us, at a glance, to see what area of Jen's chart you are discussing.

Examples:

Hello All  :)

YOD

While a cake requires eggs, eggs alone do not make a cake, so rather than stopping on Pluto and the Nodes, I'd really like to learn more and to dig deeper. I'd like to study the inherent components of this intriguing chart, we want to pull out the stronger themes for dissection.

~      ~      ~

Hi, weighing/waying in.. ;)

NEPTUNE SKIPPED STEPS

It seems to me that Jen your Neptune skipped step, with Pisces the sign of south Node in the first, and that loaded North Node, ruled by the Mercury Jupiter trining Neptune, suggests it is a lifetime that you become an inspired teacher, one who has moved beyond the personality of religion, as well as limiting belief systems of any kind.  

~      ~      ~

Hello dawncerise,

PLUTO SQUARING ITS OWN NODES

Quote from: dawncerise on Dec 16, 2014, 12:30 AM
While a cake requires eggs, eggs alone do not make a cake, so rather than stopping on Pluto and the Nodes, I'd really like to learn more and to dig deeper. I'd like to study the inherent components of this intriguing chart, we want to pull out the stronger themes for dissection.

~      ~      ~

Thank You!

Linda

Linda

Hi Jen,

Cat and I just want to check that you are coping okay with this process?
If there is anything at all that is too difficult taking place for you, please tell us.
This is the first time we've attempted to work on a thread such as this.
Your feedback along the way is important.
We need to monitor how it's going for you.

Is it proceeding too fast?
Too many questions?
Getting too emotionally involved?
Confused?
Is the material too sensitive?
Too demanding?
Would you like some time off?

We're trying to work out how to proceed with the thread. 
If you're not coping in any way, or would like to make some suggestions, we will make the adjustments. 

Anything you'd like to share at all would be helpful.

Thanks,

Linda

Jen

Quote from: Linda on Dec 17, 2014, 04:13 AM
Hi Jen,

Cat and I just want to check that you are coping okay with this process?
If there is anything at all that is too difficult taking place for you, please tell us.
This is the first time we've attempted to work on a thread such as this.
Your feedback along the way is important.
We need to monitor how it's going for you.

Is it proceeding too fast?
Too many questions?
Getting too emotionally involved?
Confused?
Is the material too sensitive?
Too demanding?
Would you like some time off?

We're trying to work out how to proceed with the thread. 
If you're not coping in any way, or would like to make some suggestions, we will make the adjustments. 

Anything you'd like to share at all would be helpful.

Thanks,

Linda

Hi Linda and Cat,

Thanks for checking in with me. :-) Everything is just fine. I think it's all very exciting and interesting. I don't feel overwhelmed or anything but my writing time is sometimes restricted as i am busy with the children so I have to wait for me time ;-)  I hope I don't hold things up.

Nothing is to difficult or personal or sensitive. I have processed and understood life/prior life traumas prior to this so I doubt there will be any difficulty dealing with any sensitive issues. And if anything should trigger an emotional process then that is part of my own growth and i would be grateful for the understanding.

I will try my best to respond to all questions and posts.

Thank you both!

Much love
Jen

Linda

Quote from: Jen on Dec 17, 2014, 05:18 PM

. . . my writing time is sometimes restricted as i am busy with the children so I have to wait for me time ;-)  I hope I don't hold things up.

Hi Jen,

Please don't ever worry about holding things up.  We all have busy lives.  There's a right time for replying to the thread.  It will move along in its own time.

Things will probably move slowly over the holiday period ... and that's absolutely fine.  We all need that break.

Love,

Linda

Linda

T H A N K   Y O U !

To everyone who has participated in Jen's volunteer thread so far!

Your commitment is very much appreciated!

:-*

Linda

Hi everyone,

Cat and I will be re-designing the volunteer threads.  We have received some suggestions from Rad and some EA members.

Volunteers:  We will be in touch with you soon.

Please stand by.

Readers, volunteers and contributors:  Your feedback is welcome.  What would you like to see in these threads?  What interests you?

Thank you!

Linda

Linda

Three new volunteer threads will begin today for:

Kelly

Eos

Lila

We will begin a new thread for each.

See you there!

Linda