Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: VENUS AND IT'S NODAL AXIS  (Read 3240 times)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #60 on: Jul 15, 2016, 06:47 AM »

All,

We will continue on this next Monday: July 18.

God Bless, Rad
Helena

« Reply #61 on: Jul 17, 2016, 10:56 AM »

Hi Rad again,

it has been very insightful to follow this thread. As a beginner, thank you for having conducting it in this very simple, slow paced way.

Doing the exercise i find questions on how to work with another symbols, south nodes and repeating themes, when associated with the Sn venus archetype and what is the soul relationship with itself when associated to other collective archetypes.

So, with Sn venus closely conjunct Sn Neptune, 5th house, aquarius, i look at uranus in scorpio to understand the why the same way i can look at natal neptune?
Doing that i have the repeating theme of Sn uranus exactly conj. Neptune.
Adding to it, i find  Sn vesta is conjunct Sn neptune in aquarius, uranus conjunct amazone, Sn amazone conjunct Sn uranus and neptune, and uranus trine vesta.

With this it seems likely to associate the soul relationship to itself with female symbols, meaning, themes related to matriarchal times, its unnatural distortion and warrior, trauma, signatures. Can i understand from it that the soul might have experienced the whole archetypes throughout times or how can we make the distinction, from this symbols, of natural and unnatural times?

Thank you,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #62 on: Jul 18, 2016, 05:27 AM »

Hi Helena,

"So, with Sn venus closely conjunct Sn Neptune, 5th house, aquarius, i look at uranus in scorpio to understand the why the same way i can look at natal neptune?"

The 'why' of anything in the birth chart, in the end, is rooted within the totality of the EA paradigm itself: natal Pluto, it's polarity point, the South and North Nodes of the Moon, the location of their planetary rulers, and aspects to all of this. The Uranus in Scorpio, or any other sign, it's house location, aspects to it, relative to the link to the S.Node of Venus, S.Node Of Neptune, correlates with the archetypes that the Soul has used to actualize those symbols. And, remember, it is essential to understand the evolutionary state or condition that the Soul has evolved to in order to have the proper evolutionary context that allows for the correct interpretation of these symbols.

"Doing that i have the repeating theme of Sn uranus exactly conj. Neptune. Adding to it, i find  Sn vesta is conjunct Sn neptune in aquarius, uranus conjunct amazone, Sn amazone conjunct Sn uranus and neptune, and uranus trine vesta.

With this it seems likely to associate the soul relationship to itself with female symbols, meaning, themes related to matriarchal times, its unnatural distortion and warrior, trauma, signatures. Can i understand from it that the soul might have experienced the whole archetypes throughout times or how can we make the distinction, from this symbols, of natural and unnatural times?"

The distinction is time itself. Meaning, generally, the perversion of the Natural Laws began around 7,000 B.C.E. From that point on the progressive perversion has lead exactly to where humanity finds itself now.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #63 on: Jul 18, 2016, 06:09 AM »

All,

Continuing on we now want to determine the aspects too the planetary ruler of the S.Node of Venus as they correlate to the Soul's prior lives relationship to itself. In our continuing example then, the S.Node of Venus being in Aries in the 3rd House, it's planetary ruler Mars being in Sagittarius in the 11th, we can, for example, create a square aspect to an 8th House Saturn Virgo.

With this in mind we can now see that, among the totality of the archetypes, simple examples of how this would correlate to that inner relationship that the Soul has within itself. First, we can see that part of that inner relationship is intensely self critical wherein it is analyzing it's own inherent psychology, and the psychology of others. It is focused on it's own reasons for being, of it's own motivations for doing what it desires to do, and is focused on doing the same with others relative to all those that it attracts to itself by way of the various types of people it forms relationships too within the milieu of the 11th House Mars in Sagittarius.

We can see that within this many, many ideas, philosophies, opinions on this or that will be exchanged in which the Soul is attempting to define it's own sense of personal authority. This of course attracts others who are doing exactly the same thing. In combination we can then see the potential for tremendous arguments that could become explosive. At the same time, the Soul would be desiring to attract those of like mind through which to form deeper bonds with.

Within this the Soul would create sexual attractions in which there would be a deep desire, Saturn in the 8th, to act upon. This can then create a dynamic in which the Soul has formed relationships to some within the context of the 11th house, friends of like mind, in which there would be a desire to make it deeper psychologically, emotionally, and sexually. This itself could create conflicts for the Soul and those that it forms relationships too in this way, and for these reasons, wherein the Soul could be good friends with someone that became difficult of ugly once it became sexual: the deeper inner realities of each now seeming so 'different', the Mars in the 11th, that would expose, 8th House, the underlying superficiality, 3rd House S.Node of Venus, of the connection, attraction, in the first place.

And so on. This is just a simple example to illustrate the archetypes that we are discussing. So, for now, examine your own S.Node of Venus, the location of it's planetary ruler, and the aspects it is making to understand, within those symbols, your own inner relationship to itself. In the end, the 'why' of it is determined by the underlying EA paradigm in your chart.

God Bless, Rad

theRiversolace

« Reply #64 on: Jul 25, 2016, 05:22 AM »

Hi Rad,

The South Node of Venus, in my natal chart, is in the 1st house of Aquarius.  If the 1st house deals with that part of the perfect rhythmic state of universal being, an individual’s form of Source, directing itself through each of us, then the disparate components of my inner being must agree with the inner-aspects of my Venus South Node before they can be transformed them into useful, suitable accomplishments, whether on a physical or psychological level.  Perhaps that is the reason why I feel so hesitant to commit or act, at times; why dedicating myself to a certain project can take so much time.                               
     Uranus, the ‘awakener’, has never really felt like a realistic part of my nature; being disruptive is never something that I could pull-off with much charisma.  When I learned, however, that Uranus can be ‘equally responsible for accidents; as well as, miracles’, I thought now we’re referring to a part of life where I feel quite comfortable.  There are many unexplained events in life that can only be considered to be miracles.
     My question relates to the naturally formed ‘Yod pattern’ between the 2nd, 7th, and 12th houses, relating to our anticipated need for survival, of course, yet together with the concept of the higher octave of Venus: Neptune.  Between houses 2 and 12 is the sextile; the base of the Yod pattern— the mid-point of this naturally forming Yod is about 1 degree Aquarius; the South Node of Venus is about 7 degree’s Aquarius—  Can that conjunction be thought of as a sensitive area in my chart; an area where I am constantly searching for meaning in life?
     This website is one that I have been searching for awhile now-it is quite informative!!

Thanks Marti.
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #65 on: Jul 25, 2016, 06:53 AM »

Hi Marti,

Welcome to our message board.

First, please understand we do not do personal charts on this mb. There is a subject on the first page called 'if this is your first visit to the mb' that lists the various rules and procedures for this mb.

Second, the EA of JWG has specific archetypal meanings that I would encourage you to read and inform yourself about. The correlations, for example, that you have stated regarding Aquarius, etc, are not consistent with our EA.

Venus, and its higher octave Neptune, do correlate to the sense of meaning that any given Soul creates and needs for it's lifetimes. Your S.Node of Venus in Aquarius in the first house would correlate, partially, to what that sense of meaning has been for your Soul prior to the life you are now living. Back that up by locating the natal Uranus in your chart: by house, sign, and aspects to it. In JWG's EA, for a simple example, the 1sh House, Aries, Mars correlate, among other archetypes, to a new evolutionary cycle of development. Thus, an inner sense of having something new and special to actualize that then requires an essential freedom to develop, and actualize. This would then correlate to the sense of meaning with the S.Node of Venus being in the 1st House Aquarius. The Aquarius archetype would condition this by way of needing to initiate relationships with a diversity of types of people in order to evaluate through comparison and contrast exactly what that new sense of individuality is within your Soul: to find your unique place in the world. Within this desiring different knowledge systems in order to help you objectify exactly what unique sense of identity is: astrology would be one example. Within this a core emotional paradox relative to relationships: needing freedom while at the same time needing relationships.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2016, 07:56 AM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #66 on: Jul 25, 2016, 06:54 AM »

All,

We will continue on tomorrow: July 26.

God Bless, Rad
theRiversolace

« Reply #67 on: Jul 26, 2016, 05:33 AM »

Rad,

First of all- thank you!  I've read through the posting procedures and guidelines.
     Second of all, the prior life that I have been doing much research on had the South Node of Venus in the twelfth house of Capricorn— the mid-point, on her natal chart, between houses 2 and 12 is approximately 10 degrees Aquarius in the first house. “The South Node of Venus would correlate to the meaning that the Soul is creating for its life, how it inwardly relates to that sense of meaning and how that sense of meaning is then related to others.” Could this sensitive area of both of our charts be where we have both located some sort of meaning in life?  JWG has written quite extensively on these topics- I have much reading to do!

Thanks Marti

Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #68 on: Jul 26, 2016, 06:04 AM »

Hi Marti,

In EA it is essential to understand the totality of the chart relative, first, to the EA paradigm itself. This then provides the context or structure through which to correctly understand any one symbol with the chart. EA does not involve itself with midpoints.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #69 on: Jul 26, 2016, 06:30 AM »

All,

So to date we have discussed the S.Node of Venus by house and sign location, the planetary ruler of that S.Node by it's own sign and house location, and exampled as aspect to to that planetary ruler by it's own house, and sign.

The next step is to now focus on the natal Venus itself by it's own house, sign, and aspects to it. Remembe the natal planet is that which is, through the entire life of the Soul, the integration point between the evolutionary past, and the evolving future for the Soul. Thus, the S.Node of Venus, it's planetary ruler, and aspects to that all create prior life dynamics that become focused through the natal Venus: determinants of how and why the natal Venus will be conditioned by that past. The N.Node of Venus, the location of it's planetary ruler, and the aspects to that serve the evolutionary intention of moving the Soul forwards relative to all archetypes that correlate to the archetype of Venus itself. This evolutionary pull impacts on the natal Venus, as does the evolutionary past, at every moment in time. The interfacing of the past with the evolutionary forces of the future is that which is the NATURE OF THE MOMENT.

The WHY of that moment can be correctly understood in this way, relative to the Venus archetypes, and that itself can only be correctly understood relative to the underlying EA paradigm in each chart.

So following our example that we have been discussing let's put the natal Venus in Taurus in the 4th House. Relative the existing context, our ongoing example, see above, we can now understand the Soul is intending to evolve an inner relationship within itself that needs to SLOW DOWN. This slowing down is a reaction to the previous lives in which the Soul had been initiating all kinds of spontaneous relationships within the social environment for the reasons that we have discussed. The Soul is now intending to develop an inner relationship to itself that is focused on developing an inner sense of personal security: to become emotionally more self reliant, and self secure.

As a result this evolutionary intention correlates to now learning to ask and answer it's own questions about the nature of things. The Soul will now become much more inwardly reflective as it's desires to know and understand it's own inner psychology, and the why of that psychology. The Soul will be desring to understand the nature of it's emotions: the reasons for them. In essence, the Soul will want to know how and why it is put together from within itself in the ways that it is.

It will desire to inwardly identify the resources it possesses to sustain itself in all ways, including how to survive in the context of the world in which it is living: to make a living. In so many ways the Soul will be desiring, relative to what has come before, to make itself 'small'. In this desire the Soul will want to find the specific kind of environment to plant it's roots: where to live. Thus, the nature of the home, where it is located, and who has access to it become core values, needs, and directly correlates to the Soul's inner sense of safety and security. All of these dynamics will correlate, as a result, to the Soul's sense of meaning for living.

The Soul will now exercise intense discrimination as to who it decides to relate too, of who it allows into it's life: the prior dynamics of the S.Node being in Aries in the 3rd House, it's ruler in Sagittarius in the 11th squaring Saturn in Virgo in the 8th conditioning the current life Venus in the 4th. Instead of all kinds of random relationships the Soul will now be desiring to only form relationships with those of true like mind: the sense of Soul simpatico. 

The Soul inner relationship in this life will thus manifest as unpredictable cycles of wanting to talk, commune, and interact with others relative to the other cycle of total withdrawal.

We could go on and on but this hopefully will example and illustrate our next step in our understand of Venus and it's nodal axis. If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad
Sree

« Reply #70 on: Jul 26, 2016, 08:16 AM »

Hi

Confused with some basic concept of connecting the chart energy.
When we take the ruler of South node of any planet why we take Natal planet as the ruler rather than the South node planet of that sign to see into the past dynamics.For example if venus is in Gemini,then why we look for natal mercury rather than  south node of mercury.

Thank you
Sree
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #71 on: Today at 06:09 AM »

Hi Sree,

I can't follow what you are asking about. Try again.

God Bless, Rad
LittleAprilShower

« Reply #72 on: Today at 08:12 AM »

Hi Rad,

I think Sree is asking why is the natal planetary ruler itself used when looking to the facilitator of a south node rather than the south node of that planetary ruler in question.

For example:

Pluto south node is Capricorn, planetary ruler as facilitator = Saturn

But why not the South node of Saturn?

Thank you
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #73 on: Today at 08:21 AM »

Hi LittleAprilShower and Sree,

Both can be used. First use the planetary ruler of the S.Node, by house, sign, and aspects. To add an even deeper dimension to that the use of the S.Node of that planetary ruler can in fact be used. These correlate to dimensions in time that all add up to what has come before that is affecting the current life of the Soul.

God Bless, Rad

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: