Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please help  (Read 21 times)
GoldLeaf

« on: Today at 04:16 PM »

Hello, its been a while since ive been here and I feel this is my only hope.

I have recently been getting back into herbs. I have bought some Sanicle. My dog has become very ill this last week. Today I went to the vets and after some blood samples and an x-ray, they have fopund bleeding into the lung cavity, not the lung itself but the cavity. My dog has heighnted breathing problems. I was advised to have her put down, but I selfishly couldn't bring myself to do this at that moment. She is at home and on Tramadol, an opitate painkiller, so a little disassociated but still aware enough. I have asked for healing. My question is; is sanicle safe for dogs? I have read that it is useful for internal bleeding.

thank you for your time. My dogs name is lilly.
GoldLeaf

« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:30 PM »

I have just found this  - July 1, 2010 “My eight year old dog developed some swelling on her gum above her tiny front teeth. It persisted for several months. When I took her to my vet, he said that it was an indication that there was something wrong with her tooth. I had a hard time believing that, since her teeth and gums were in excellent condition. She has no tartar or gingivitis because she eats a raw diet and thus chews through bones that are nature’s toothbrush. So I got an appointment with one of the two canine dentists in the Chicago area for a second opinion. The canine dentist told me that the swelling was a benign growth that older dogs often get and her teeth looked like those of a three year old dog! The vet did not want to put my dog under anesthesia to remove such a small growth, and I was not inclined toward this as my dog has never been put under except when she was sprayed at five months. She has never had her teeth cleaned by a vet. So I decided to try Sanicle on her gum.

Every day for a week, I dribbled Sanicle over the swollen gum and my dog licked up what dribbled into her mouth. At the end of the week, I noticed that the swollen growth was hanging on by a thread, and that the thread was darker than the rest of the growth. The next day, it was gone and only healthy tissue remained. It seemed to me that the Sanicle had cut off the blood supply to the growth so that it finally just died off. Another victory for herbal treatment!” -M.M., Chicago, IL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: