Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: EA, Mundane Astrology, and the US Chart  (Read 17 times)

« on: Today at 09:18 AM »

Hi Rad and EA community,

I would like to reframe my question from a couple of days ago. What is the EA approach to mundane astrology?  Do countries have an evolutionary axis in a way that is similar to people?  Specifically, I am interested in understanding the birth chart of the United States from an EA perspective. Is that something that is within the scope of this mb? TIA.

Prayers for peace,

Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:52 AM »

Hi Daniel,
Yes, we can do that here on the mb. Let me know how you want to do this/ proceed. The EA axis does work in country charts. For example, the USA chart starts with a 9th House Pluto in Cap conjunct the S.Node in Aquarius, ruled by Uranus in Gemini in the 1st correlates with the original group of white people coming to that country from Europe because of the religious persecution they were feeling in their homelands. So rebellion against that, and then traveling all the way to the N.American continent in order to start their own religious communities. Just a simple example to illustrate that, yes, the EA axis does apply to countries, and the people that make up those countries. Anyway, let me know how you would like to proceed.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: