visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Volunteer ~ "Jen" ~ EA Personal In-depth Chart and Transit Analysis

Started by Linda, Dec 06, 2014, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Linda

Hi Jen and everyone,

NEPTUNE SKIPPED STEPS

Jen:  I was totally disconnected from any spiritual aspect in my life and felt like there was no meaning. I believe this is to do with the Neptune skipped steps? The returning desire but without the conscious realization of the ocean would lead to the death wish. That would be the only way to return to source.

This post brings up a variety of questions that hopefully can be answered in time.

Developing and consistently focusing upon the Resolution Node (North Node) leads to breaking free from the habitual unconscious skipping pattern between the Nodes. Neptune is unconscious while the 7th house is conscious. Virgo correlates to consciously analyzing inner dynamics that need adjustment, improvement or purification. The Soul seeks to resolve the skipped steps by creating harmony, balance and equality within the structures of partnerships.

Dissecting the Neptune archetype:

-  Neptune square the Nodes @ 9 deg orb (skipped steps almost recovered)
-  South Node Neptune Aquarius 12th (groups, monastery, institution, jail)
-  Neptune Sagittarius 10th (structure of consciousness, spiritualization, beliefs)
-  North Node Neptune Leo 6th (work, service, purification, communication of rational dynamics)
-  Saturn square Neptune, last quarter (stressful, amplifying the skipped steps)
-  Jupiter trine Neptune, disseminating (indicates fruition condition in the current life)
-  BML square Neptune, disseminating (Resolution Lilith plays a healing role)

• Was the Soul trying to ESCAPE something from past lives?

• Did the Soul dissociate itself - hiding signature - because it had been too dangerous to publically expose spirituality and truth?

• Had the Soul been victimized, persecuted and judged for its beliefs?

• What cycles of crisis has Jen had to deal with?

• What were family and parents like in past lives and in the current life?

• What about past life and current life partners? (7th)

• Does money figure in this story? (7th)

• How do the whispers from eternity (Source) direct Jen to spiritualize her life through other people?

• What spiritual or right work can be performed to ground the undefined energies of Neptune?

• How can Jen integrate the Neptune energies into society?

[Correction:  There is no final dispositor in Jen's chart because there is no planet ruled by its own sign.]

The Resolution North Node is facilitated by Mercury.  Mercury is in mutual reception with the Sun in Virgo.  What is the evolutionary necessity of having Mercury and Sun in mutual reception?

Neptune Sagittarius 10th skipped steps can correlate to a hiding signature. Maybe Jen is now in the process of resolving those skipped steps by coming out of hiding and broadcasting herself to the wider community via this one-year thread.

Jen: It definitely feels like this could be true. I would have never found myself doing this in the past and I have had to confront and process a number of fears already so it most certainly feels like evolutionary progress.

Are you able to share these fears?  Perhaps they may give us a clue into what happened in distant past lives that resulted in the Soul creating skipped steps.

Thanks,

Linda

Tashi

Hi Linda... Well, I attended the EA school in Laguna Beach ( I think it was two weeks in 1998-2000? )... I thought it was so wide at the time, but JWG said it was what he used, and what we should use... for skipped steps to the nodes... There is probably a transcript or a dvd, i don't have my tapes from that period anymore... but that is my recollection because it was such a stretch for me.... and now 14 years later, it seems appropriate.
Warmly
Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

cat777

QuoteHi Linda... Well, I attended the EA school in Laguna Beach ( I think it was two weeks in 1998-2000? )... I thought it was so wide at the time, but JWG said it was what he used, and what we should use... for skipped steps to the nodes... There is probably a transcript or a dvd, i don't have my tapes from that period anymore... but that is my recollection because it was such a stretch for me.... and now 14 years later, it seems appropriate.
Warmly
Tashi

I was watching an old video the other day and it pretty much said that we should be looking at the phasal relationships between two planets rather than aspects. Such a relationship exists between every planetary pair. So, this is yet another way of looking at it.

cat777

Hi Jen,

QuoteI saw a film many years ago which always stayed with me as I connected so deeply to the story. It is called "The Magdalene Sisters" about young girls who were sent to the Magdalene asylums in Ireland for "crimes" such as flirting, speaking up after being raped or having a child out of wedlock etc. These were institutions for women who were labelled as "fallen" by their families or society, and were maintained by individual religious orders in the Roman Catholic Church in Ireland.  Magdalene Asylum's philosophy is to help young women return to God's grace through prayer, hard work and other forms of penance.

I watched this film in Spanish last night while I was working. It came across as very sadistic. Every time I looked up at the screen it seemed that someone was getting beat or whipped, stripped naked, etc. At one point one of the girls tried to hang herself. Thinking about it and realizing that it is probably very realistic and thinking about how it resonates with you as a possible past life experience  is interesting to say the least. Do you identify with the girl who tried to hang herself?

Linda

Quote from: [email protected] on Dec 16, 2014, 07:28 AM

PS:  Question,  JWG taught me a 17 degree orb, how did they get smaller?

Hi Tashi,

Here are some quotes from the EA Glossary, which have all been confirmed by Rad for their accuracy.

The paragraph by JWG could relate to the 17 deg orb that you heard JWG mention in Laguna.
[Please see Rad's Reply No. 52 below]

Planet square Nodes, 10 degree orb

A maximum orb of 10 degrees for all planets squaring the Nodes. (Rad)

The tighter the orb, the greater the intensity of that planetary relationship. (Ari)

In those outer degrees, the correlation means that the Soul is giving itself the INITIAL opportunity to address and resolve what the skipped steps have been. As the degrees become closer to exact, this correlates to the fact that previous to those closer degrees the Soul has resisted the opportunity to resolve those skipped step issues. Thus, the closer degrees create a condition relative to the previous resistance wherein the nature of the skipped steps become ever more intense and focused, apparent, in the individual's life with the resulting intensity therein. So, the outer degrees correlate to the opportunity to resolve those skipped steps without the increasing compression that the resistance breeds to the necessity of resolving those skipped steps. It is all relative because of the Natural Law of free will/free choice. (JWG)

Planet (applying) just outside of orb of a square to the Nodes

The potential development of a skipped step in the future. (Rad)

Planet (separating) just outside of orb of a square to the Nodes

It means that the Soul has just finished recovering the skipped steps. (Rad)

Thanks,

Linda

Linda

Rad

All,

JWG never taught anywhere that a 17orb should be used in anything including skipped steps between planets/ nodes. If this were true he would have taught such a thing everywhere he taught, and in all that he wrote. He didn't. If so, there certainly would be more documentation than Tashi's personal recollection which itself can not be documented other than what she thinks she remembers. In any case, this just did not ever happen.

God Bless, Rad

Jen

Hello everyone,

Thank you Patricia, for you input regarding the skipped steps. I have felt that they were very active in my life but you put it in such a clarifying way regarding having "fallen from grace.. Gods grace even!!"  In fact I resonate with all that you have written.

Dawn Cerise

Quote from: dawncerise on Dec 16, 2014, 12:30 AM
Because of this, I'd like to go back to the Yod configuration with Vesta pulling focus through Uranus. Attaching to Linda's point of the 11th cusp as it pertains to the persecution signature indicated in Pluto & the Nodal Axis.
Can we explore this further? I'm seeing the previously noted Neptune conjunction to Vesta's South Node as an obvious clue worth deeper investigation.
Thoughts anyone?
Jen, do you have some input on how these themes may have played out in your experiences? Do you have any stories on this theme? Timing?

I honestly don´t know enough about Vesta to give an accurate answer to your question but looking at major transits and what was happening in my life can give some clarity.

When transiting Pluto was approaching Uranus in 1988-89 I moved to a suburb in London with more nature to explore in. This also meant leaving the dreaded catholic school. I spent very much of my time in the forest climbing trees or in the river exploring so there was a return to nature. And when Pluto was completely conjunct Uranus I remember starting a school protest for girls to have the right to wear trousers in School. This was quite a big deal and it succeeded.

When Pluto later transited Neptune and the south node of Vesta I also returned to nature. I bought a cottage in the countryside where I spent the next few years healing from the shock of my awakening to the distortions of the world.  

If there are any other transits you would like me to look at just let me know. ;)

Jen

Jen

Quote from: [email protected] on Dec 16, 2014, 07:28 AM
Hi, weighing/waying in.. ;)
It seems to me that Jen your Neptune skipped step, with Pisces the sign of south Node in the first, and that loaded North Node, ruled by the Mercury Jupiter trining Neptune, suggests it is a lifetime that you become an inspired teacher, one who has moved beyond the personality of religion, as well as limiting belief systems of any kind.  

Instead I see you using the 10th house to be the example to others ( PL in Libra ) of a person whose dignity and integrity ( 10 h, Saturn conj no node ) allows her to stay in the be here now moments you describe earlier in the thread, as you become better in this life of embracing impermance.  As you mature you allow your true connection to the divine, and to mother nature's laws, to inform you.  

I see the North Node is suggesting that you again integrate the Capricorn theme of the Neptune in the 10th house to be responsible to how you earn your money ( venus no node Saturn) in this life.  The Virgo takes me back to the Chiron, healing your mind ( 3rd house ) and finding spiritual work.  Vesta conj Chiron backs this up, as does the 10h... again.

It seems that the( Uranus 17)  Moon ( a boomerang not a yod ) as the boomerang point of the yod to the apex (17 Vesta)  Chiron  ( healing your sacred work )  allows you to integrate your need for "freedom from the known", and your ability to be a psychic ( EA ) detective with your Soul's desire ( Pluto 17) and inspire and lead others (17 Neptune in the 10th house).  Also those lucky children who will learn so much from you, much like JWG's family.

The core of Pluto in Libra being backed up by the stellium and NO NODE in the 7h, one on one therapy/counselling, and of course the aries libra nodal axis showing us your need to find the balance between your personal need to be a parent (10H) and that which will truly help transform the lives of others.. ( no node conj Saturn, other 10h signature, leadership/guidance, giving others clarity and dignity).  

So, as you move away from all limiting beliefs ( neptune skipped step ) and find the balance between what you need for yourself for your own spiritual growth vedic use  south node for spiritual growth) pisces/ in the first house ) you will find the correct touch to both create financial support ( no node = material growth/ with venus  and saturn for practicality)and really stay in touch with an evolving truth, once again, rather than anything limiting, as you have stated yourself as well in an earlier thread...  

Uranus Moon opposite Vesta and Chiron tells me your emotional honesty is going to allow you work on yourself so that any new age spiritual fundamentalist virus trips are outgrown, suggesting a movement from first stage to second stage spirituality...    

Also the Sag quality suggests to me that you are here to write some books, as the Chiron Vesta in the third seems you perhaps avoided or put on hold... and doing so both helps your subconscious and emotional growth.  Moon Uranus giving you that be here now/ impermanent/ freedom from the know/ which gives your mind the ability to keep exploring all twelve pieces of the puzzle the 3rd house loves to explore.
Moon Uranus also suggests to me that the more you trust the moments, the provident uni-verse of mother nature, the more it showers you with blessings...

Hope some of this rings true...

Tashi

Thank you Tashi for your interpretation. It is very positive and inspiring to read. I am in a transitional point in my life at the moment and have not been focusing much on what will be and letting go of all that once was so I am not really able to confirm much of what you have written.

When it comes to work, jobs have always fallen into my lap and I have never worried much about how I will earn money. I am quite resourceful and I can learn almost anything I put my mind to. I have always worked in service occupations. I believe I will work with something meaningful and some sort of counselling as this comes so naturally but for now I am focusing on my children, home and family while supporting and aiding  my husband in his own spiritual work that I am sure I will have a more active part in as time goes on.

I have no interest in new age spirituality at all. The practices do not resonate with me. I have been redefining what is actually meant with the spiritual terms so that anyone can understand them, spiritual or not. I can imagine writing about these understandings in the future.

As for being showered with blessings"¦ I feel that I already am.  :)

Thank you!
Jen

Jen

Hi Linda and everyone,

Linda, thank you for the information on Pluto squaring its own nodes. That was really interesting!

Quote from: Linda on Dec 16, 2014, 09:42 PM

• Did the Soul dissociate itself - hiding signature - because it had been too dangerous to publically expose spirituality and truth?

• How do the whispers from eternity (Source) direct Jen to spiritualize her life through other people?

• What spiritual or right work can be performed to ground the undefined energies of Neptune?

Where these questions for me?

Neptune Sagittarius 10th skipped steps can correlate to a hiding signature. Maybe Jen is now in the process of resolving those skipped steps by coming out of hiding and broadcasting herself to the wider community via this one-year thread.

Jen: It definitely feels like this could be true. I would have never found myself doing this in the past and I have had to confront and process a number of fears already so it most certainly feels like evolutionary progress.

Are you able to share these fears?  Perhaps they may give us a clue into what happened in distant past lives that resulted in the Soul creating skipped steps.

Thanks,

Linda

The fears have been quite irrational. Mostly about being exposed and being judged. They seem to be very deeply rooted and more like a feeling of anxiety and fear than something concrete and conscious.

Jen

Jen

Quote from: cat777 on Dec 17, 2014, 01:43 AM

I watched this film in Spanish last night while I was working. It came across as very sadistic. Every time I looked up at the screen it seemed that someone was getting beat or whipped, stripped naked, etc. At one point one of the girls tried to hang herself. Thinking about it and realizing that it is probably very realistic and thinking about how it resonates with you as a possible past life experience  is interesting to say the least. Do you identify with the girl who tried to hang herself?

Hi Cat,
My own memories of the nuns at the catholic school I attended were of scary, evil, sadistic women. I don´t have any good memories from there at all.

It was so long ago that I don´t remember all the details of the film"¦ I will have to watch it again. What I do remember is about the girls who escaped but not about a girl trying to hang herself. I believe I would have remembered that if it had of been a significant part for myself.

On the other hand, as I've mentioned before I have wished to end my life on numerous occasions, mostly connected to the meaninglessness of life and the emotional pain. I did attempt suicide once by overdose wen I was 14, at my bible studies practice of all places. It wasn´t related to religion though, I just didn´t want to be at home in case anyone found out. It was related to feeling totally unloved (or even hated) and alone in the world. I have a diary with the date if it is of interest to look deeper into the event.

Jen

Linda

Quote from: Jen on Dec 17, 2014, 05:10 PM

Where these questions for me?

Hi Jen,

NEPTUNE SKIPPED STEPS

The above questions are what I would consider asking in terms of your Neptune skipped steps. At this stage if there's anything that stands out and you would like to share, please go ahead.

Are you able to share these fears?  Perhaps they may give us a clue into what happened in distant past lives that resulted in the Soul creating skipped steps.

Jen: The fears have been quite irrational. Mostly about being exposed and being judged. They seem to be very deeply rooted and more like a feeling of anxiety and fear than something concrete and conscious.

The orb of your Neptune skipped steps is 9 degrees. This means your skipped steps are very close to being resolved. You've been working on this area for lifetimes. In this life, loose ends are being tied up. Here's a quote from the EA Glossary:

Archetype of judgment (Capricorn) manifesting through Neptune

What JWG taught is that judgment as an archetype in human consciousness is natural, and that the archetype of judgment in and of itself is Capricorn, the 10th house, and Saturn. He taught that the issue is not the right or wrongness of judgment as such, BUT THE CONTENT USED TO MAKE JUDGMENTS IN THE FIRST PLACE. Is that content rooted in Natural Laws, or is that content merely a collection of all kinds of man-made laws that have nothing to do with Natural Laws. When the archetype of judgment that emanates from the 10th house, Capricorn, or Saturn manifests through the 12th house, Neptune, or Pisces that then can correlate with the judgments made about spiritual disciplines, practices, the "˜rights and wrongs' of spiritual life, of various gods and goddesses, and, of course, one's own relationship to all things spiritual. He taught a lot about all the artificial man-made rules and laws concerning spiritual life, all the "˜should be's' so to speak. And how any Soul who enters spiritual life where the nature of that spiritual life has been created and defined by man-made laws that the judgments made either through one's own inner judgment of itself, or judgments made and projected upon others and oneself, that this commonly leads to not being good enough as measured against these man-made spiritual doctrines. This is why he talked and taught so much about the difference between these man-created, patriarchal, spiritual disciplines and their "˜teachings' versus what natural spirituality is, what the Natural Laws are, and thus to change the very nature of the CONTENT used to make the judgments in the first place. (Rad)

Can you relate to Rad's description above? If so, perhaps those areas could be outlined at your convenience.

EVOLUTIONARY/KARMIC AXIS

Before we move too quickly we are still establishing your Pluto signature - the evolutionary/karmic axis - since it is through this foundation that any symbol in the chart can be properly understood. We began with Pluto in the 8th house which is the top level of your EA signature. If there's anything you'd like to add to your Pluto in the 8th house signature, please do. Soon I will post some information on Pluto in Libra, which will be the next level of your EA signature.

I'm working on a table of correlations of your quotes to the chart. As we build on this, we will eventually arrive at a very accurate picture of your Soul's evolutionary intentions.

Much appreciation for being a great volunteer!

Thanks,

Linda

Tashi

Hi Jen
Your response is really lovely to hear.  I am thrilled for you... and look forward to reading all that you write..
Warmly
Tashi

I have no interest in new age spirituality at all. The practices do not resonate with me. I have been redefining what is actually meant with the spiritual terms so that anyone can understand them, spiritual or not. I can imagine writing about these understandings in the future.

As for being showered with blessings"¦ I feel that I already am.  :)

Thank you!
Jen

be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Linda

Quote from: Rad on Dec 17, 2014, 07:21 AM
All,

JWG never taught anywhere that a 17orb should be used in anything including skipped steps between planets/ nodes. If this were true he would have taught such a thing everywhere he taught, and in all that he wrote. He didn't. If so, there certainly would be more documentation than Tashi's personal recollection which itself can not be documented other than what she thinks she remembers. In any case, this just did not ever happen.

God Bless, Rad

Thanks Rad for clarifying that.