visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Volunteer ~ "Jen" ~ EA Personal In-depth Chart and Transit Analysis

Started by Linda, Dec 06, 2014, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Linda

Hello Jen,

Any questions?

Skywalker and I thought that this would be a good time to answer some of your questions.

You can ask about:

-  any specific questions you may have regarding your natal chart

-  specific dynamics you have lived and need to make sense of

-  the need to understand the "why" of anything that one can try and see via EA

-  the current moment (transits)

Any questions that we cannot answer we will defer to other EA members and/or Rad.

We know you are looking after your new baby - there is no pressure to ask any questions - only if you wish to.

Thank you,

Linda

Jen

Hello Linda, Skywalker and everyone, Yes that would be amazing. Thank you! I will think about what questions I have and post tomorrow.

NEW MOON IN AQUARIUS AND BABY'S BIRTH

I would like to share my experience of the birth of our baby girl and the New Moon in Aquarius.

On the night of the 19th January as I went to bed, I felt the changes in my body and knew that baby was coming soon. Although maybe not quite as soon as she did  :)  The feeling I had soon turned into full labour and only a couple of hours later baby was born. It was an absolutely beautiful experience and completely as I wished it to be..down to the smallest details.

It´s funny because I was expecting some opposition of some kind due to the Pluto oppose Mars transit. I had very specific requests about a natural experience and as little as possible medical interference. I have heard numerous stories of women having to fight for their right to refuse certain medical interventions so was mentally prepared for this.

When we arrived at the hospital we were greeted by the midwife who had assisted the birth of my other daughter. I know that she has the same beliefs as myself and trusts in Mother Nature and mothers intuition. So I didn't have to say anything, she just did exactly what I wished, without me having to say a word. Baby was born only 20 minutes after we arrived at the hospital. Only my husband, the midwife and myself in the delivery room. A beautiful calm atmosphere. No needles, drugs or anything. I was able to take hold of baby myself and lift her up to my chest as she was born. We stayed for a few hours then went home. There was not a thing I would change about it. It was perfect. Baby is perfect and I feel that our family is complete.

The next day on the New Moon, it dawned on me that everything that is to be the groundwork of my life has been manifested. That the foundation for the life that I wish to live is in place and now it is a matter of nurturing and growing it. It has all been manifested quickly and consciously within the past 3 years. I really feel that I  (and my family as a whole) have entered the next chapter. It is so exciting and unreal to be living your dream, I have to keep pinching myself. I don´t mean that it´s easy but so soul fulfilling and rich.

I will send baby´s birth details to Linda ;)

Much love
Jen

cat777

Congratulations! New Baby Girl!!  Welcome to the World :-)

dawncerise

Dear Jen,
Blessings to you and your lovely, perfect family. I'm glad to hear you had the birth just as you preferred, as it should be! Wishing you all continued joy and happiness...
Love, Dawn

Jen

Thank you Linda, Cat, Dawncerise and all <3

I haven't had a chance to formulate my questions yet but I will post them soon.

Blessings
Jen

Linda

NATAL ~ Jen's Baby Girl ~ born 19th January 2015

SYNASTRY ~ Jen and Daughter

(Jen ~ outside)

COMPOSITE ~ Jen and Daughter

Skywalker

Hi Jen,

Congratulations! Nice to know the birth went just as you desired, in a natural way!

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Linda

Hello Jen,

MERCURY RETROGRADE AQUARIUS 2015 ~ ☿ Rx

5 Jan - 1 Aquarius 18 - Mercury Enters Rx Zone
21 Jan - 17 Aquarius 05 Rx - Mercury Stationary Retrograde
11 Feb - 1 Aquarius 18 - Mercury Stationary Direct
3 Mar - 17 Aquarius 05 - Mercury Leaves Rx Zone

Now that Mercury is Direct, would you like to report on any intense revelations, sudden awakenings, breaking from the past, final answers or evolutionary lessons that are pouring in?

It was great reading your experiences of the birth of your baby girl born 2 days before Mercury's Stationary Retrograde on 21 January.  No need to reply ~ only when you feel like it.

Thanks,

Linda

Linda

ANYONE CAN POST TO THE VOLUNTEER THREADS

Look forward to hearing from you!

:-*

Jen

Hi everyone,

I just wanted check in to let you know that I haven't forgotten about the tread. It has been on my mind and I have a few things to share.. some insights. I have been in a neptunian fog lately but have some deep thoughts to share.. if only i can get them written down as i cannot hold any thoughts in my mind and everything keeps dissolving. I intend to write tomorrow. 

Hope all is well with you all
<3
Jen

Jen

Hello everyone, i finally put my thoughts into writing. I didn't realize how much I had been thinking about until I saw it in writing.. and this is just an overview.

Mercury Retrograde

So this mercury retrograde period has been quite intense. I suppose the other transits are contributing to my experience of it. I have brought up many deep questions for review about the nature of our reality. Questions like How do we know when to act out of a conscious space or to allow fate to decide? Will that which is meant to Be  manifest without my interaction? Does it matter what we do in life if our experience is always subjective? How do we chose which perspective to take while knowing that all different perspectives are merely subjective to the desired personal experience?

A friend who was fighting "terminal" cancer with everything he had was searching for alternative methods of healing. He was doing everything from past life regression to a special diet. I found myself wondering if it could make a difference to if he lived or died. Surely something as big as death must be fated? Or do we have the ability to choose different "exit points"? I began to wonder whether it could make a difference to the outcome, or just to the experience. I.e. he could pass away after fighting for his life or after giving up and waiting to pass. He could survive due to traditional medical help or due to alternative methods. Does the body really matter in the souls journey? If not, how does the connection to other souls play in"¦fated moments etc.

My friend passed away on the 11th leaving me with a new set of questions. He was only 32 years old and left behind his wife, a 3 month old baby and 9 year old. His passing affected me deeply, not only for the obvious reasons but also because I had come to believe that he would make it. That he was showing the world that we are able to heal ourselves.. I realize I was projecting some ultimate meaning into his experience and that my thought process was too linear logical because I just couldn´t understand WHY. I had attached some belief of there being a higher purpose to life and that if we just align ourselves with that purpose we can make a difference to the world. I know there are many different ways that we affect the world around us and that passing away at a young age will certainly do that as much as surviving against all odds.

I now began pondering questions about what becomes of the soul after death. If the consciousness of the soul merges back with the "ocean" or stays to experience part of their journey from the dimension outside the physical. Questions about what it entails to leave the body behind. Also about love and loss. About how I´m sure all of the lives that my friend has touched will be happy that they were blessed with those moments. That it truly is better to have loved and lost.

This led to another profound realization which answered many questions and was very healing. I was thinking about love in correlation to Neptune and spirituality. That love, in its truest form, has no attachments. That love is something that we naturally give as that is the nature of love.. We couldn´t contain it if we tried as it naturally IS boundless in its very essence. This led me to realize the connection between love and attachments. That love, in and of itself has no attachment and therefor it can never be lost. So it cannot be contained or lost. So then what is loss? If you cannot lose love then what can you lose? You can only lose something that is of the past, that you already know, right. So that means that you already have what you feel you have lost.. You just want it again. That is the attachment.

We don't stop loving someone after they have passed. We can love a person deeply long after they have passed. So what do we lose when we lose someone? The possibility to re-experiencing what we have experienced with them and also the possibility of creating new experiences with that person. But I wonder if we are attached to the unexperienced aspects of the new experiences or just the old experiences of the person being experienced in new ways. Because if we are really mourning the possibility of re-experiencing the things we already have within us from the past, then we already have those very things.. They are not lost. They can never be lost, and neither can the love.

So this has been an exceptionally "busy" Mercury retrograde. I hope I didn make your heads spin.
I also Intend to post my  regarding my chart. Hopefully tomorrow.

Much love
Jen

cat777

Hi jen,

Deep and profound thoughts to reflect upon. Thanks for sharing.  Sorry to hear of your loss. Don't forget what you said:

QuoteThey are not lost. They can never be lost, and neither can the love.

cat

Linda

Quote from: Jen on Feb 18, 2015, 06:30 PM
Hello everyone, i finally put my thoughts into writing. I didn't realize how much I had been thinking about until I saw it in writing.. and this is just an overview.

Mercury Retrograde

So this mercury retrograde period has been quite intense. I suppose the other transits are contributing to my experience of it. I have brought up many deep questions for review about the nature of our reality. Questions like

How do we know when to act out of a conscious space or to allow fate to decide?

Will that which is meant to Be manifest without my interaction?

Does it matter what we do in life if our experience is always subjective?

How do we chose which perspective to take while knowing that all different perspectives are merely subjective to the desired personal experience?

A friend who was fighting "terminal" cancer with everything he had was searching for alternative methods of healing. He was doing everything from past life regression to a special diet.

I found myself wondering if it could make a difference to if he lived or died. Surely something as big as death must be fated? Or do we have the ability to choose different "exit points"?

I began to wonder whether it could make a difference to the outcome, or just to the experience. I.e. he could pass away after fighting for his life or after giving up and waiting to pass. He could survive due to traditional medical help or due to alternative methods.

Does the body really matter in the soul's journey? If not, how does the connection to other souls play in"¦fated moments etc.

My friend passed away on the 11th leaving me with a new set of questions. He was only 32 years old and left behind his wife, a 3 month old baby and 9 year old. His passing affected me deeply, not only for the obvious reasons but also because I had come to believe that he would make it. That he was showing the world that we are able to heal ourselves.. I realize I was projecting some ultimate meaning into his experience and that my thought process was too linear logical because I just couldn´t understand WHY. I had attached some belief of there being a higher purpose to life and that if we just align ourselves with that purpose we can make a difference to the world. I know there are many different ways that we affect the world around us and that passing away at a young age will certainly do that as much as surviving against all odds.

I now began pondering questions about what becomes of the soul after death. If the consciousness of the soul merges back with the "ocean" or stays to experience part of their journey from the dimension outside the physical. Questions about what it entails to leave the body behind.

Also about love and loss. About how I´m sure all of the lives that my friend has touched will be happy that they were blessed with those moments. That it truly is better to have loved and lost.

This led to another profound realization which answered many questions and was very healing. I was thinking about love in correlation to Neptune and spirituality. That love, in its truest form, has no attachments. That love is something that we naturally give as that is the nature of love.. We couldn´t contain it if we tried as it naturally IS boundless in its very essence. This led me to realize the connection between love and attachments. That love, in and of itself has no attachment and therefor it can never be lost. So it cannot be contained or lost. So then what is loss? If you cannot lose love then what can you lose? You can only lose something that is of the past, that you already know, right. So that means that you already have what you feel you have lost.. You just want it again. That is the attachment.

We don't stop loving someone after they have passed. We can love a person deeply long after they have passed.

So what do we lose when we lose someone?

The possibility to re-experiencing what we have experienced with them and also the possibility of creating new experiences with that person. But I wonder if we are attached to the unexperienced aspects of the new experiences or just the old experiences of the person being experienced in new ways. Because if we are really mourning the possibility of re-experiencing the things we already have within us from the past, then we already have those very things.. They are not lost. They can never be lost, and neither can the love.

So this has been an exceptionally "busy" Mercury retrograde. I hope I didn't make your heads spin.
I also Intend to post my regarding my chart. Hopefully tomorrow.

Much love
Jen

Hi Jen,

Mercury Retrograde Aquarius 2015

Thank you for sharing your profound core meditations on the loss of your friend and the healing that came to you after he passed.

As I continued reading I saw that in time you were able to answer some of your own questions.

Since it was during the Mercury Retrograde Aquarius cycle in your 12th (and ruler Uranus Aries in your 3rd) that you had that experience, then I gather you were/are seeking information.

The Mercury Rx cycle took place at the very end of your 12th house where consciousness merges with the Ocean, and Mercury correlating to a "journey" ... in this case, of your friend journeying to the other side.

Your friend passed on the 11th February approx. 1 Aquarius 18 with Mercury Stationary Direct exactly squaring your South Node of Chiron in Taurus in the 2nd house (of survival/procreation), just 3 weeks after your baby was born.  You may wish to take a look at the Mercury archetype in the chart of your friend.  Jupiter is another planet that seems to be highlighted in a death chart.

However, if there are any questions that you still have and would like Rad to answer, please let us know.

I have put all of your questions in bold (above).

I highly recommend that you read Jeffrey Wolf Green's book, "Neptune - Whispers from Eternity"
which contains chapters such as:

Neptune and the Projection of Ultimate Meaning

-  The Ego as a Vehicle of Evolution
-  The Astral Plane
-  Lives to Come

Neptune - The Collective Consciousness and Unconsciousness

A short excerpt from the book:

"Within the consciousness of the human organism is an awareness of the totality, the immensity, of the Manifest Creation: of something much larger than any one part of that Manifest Creation. This awareness, of course, is the causative factor, the determinant, for human consciousness to understand in some way exactly the cause of that Manifest Creation. This need to understand this cause then becomes the determinant of creating some kind of cosmology that can explain it. As a result, whatever the agreed upon cause is of that Manifest Creation, at any point in time in the human evolutionary journey, conditions the nature of the individual Soul consciousness."

Thanks,

Linda

Linda

Hello Jen,

MARCH 2015 ~ THE LAST URANUS/PLUTO SQUARE!

Wow ~ what a month of celestial events March is going to be!

-  Jupiter trine Uranus at 14 deg Leo/Aries in the first week,

-  Yod:  Sun - Pluto - Jupiter (apex) on 3-7 March,

-  Full Moon at 14 deg Virgo on 5 March,

-  Venus, Mars and Uranus in Aries conjunct the South Node and squaring Pluto in Capricorn,

-  the 7th and final Pluto/Uranus exact square at 15 deg Aries/Capricorn on 16-17 March,

-  a New Moon Solar Eclipse at 29 deg Pisces on 20 March,

-  Yod:  Mercury - Pluto - Jupiter on 21-23 March, and

-  Grand Trine:  Pluto, Venus and Black Moon Lilith at the end of the month.

Please let us know if you would like to share any events/insights at any time throughout the month.

Thanks so much,

Linda