Started by Linda, Jan 02, 2015, 08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

ANYONE CAN POST TO THE VOLUNTEER THREADS

Look forward to hearing from you!

:-*

Kelly

Quote from: CindyRenee on Feb 15, 2015, 11:38 PM
I'm not certain if 'just anyone' can post on these threads. But, I did want to point out that Kelly's Lucifer placement is at 9 degrees Leo in the 7th house (I don't see it on the chart posted)- square nodes, et al & opposite jupiter. I won't offer much more since I don't know if it's appropriate. I do want to share, though, Kelly, that Lucifer will step it up itself as you find yourself coming out of your suffering....creates a boomerang, whiplash effect - know that when you are feeling positive that's how you're intended to be, meant to be, you deserve to be and it's your true natural state - and that Lucifer will do it's worst to instill the negative state again...the 'good' news is Lucifer's effect shows you are learning how to defeat it, that's why it tries harder.
There is a thread on Lucifer, JWG has the lecture on Lucifer & then there is the 'old' message board archives.
As they say 'keep your chin up!'  :)

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for pointing out Lucifer placement in my chart, i have read the Lucifer thread on message board too, i feel i need to know the darkness, so i can find a way to defeat it. I agree with you that Lucifer in my 7th house Leo, it creates a boomerang, whiplash effect by showing the darkest side of people i attracted to, showing power over me, threaten,  defeat my pride and so on, i think the "light" side is i need to find the power and love within, not be dependent on others approving, when i find that, i can share my love, and empower others? Also Lucifer squares Nodes, NN taurus 3rd house is the resolution Node, i think by learning it, talking about it, sharing what i know with others, help me to find a way to defeat Lucifer's dark energy.

CindyRenee

The trick with Lucifer is to keep in mind it's ultimate function is 'the bearer of light', in a sense the joke's on evil in the end. Lucifer's position shows where an enormous amount of evolution can occur. AS you evolve and your soul is correlated with greater gifts, insights and closer to aligning your desire's with god/dess desires evil is more invested in screwing around with you!
With Lucifer you need to look at those symbols and take responsibility for your own complicity in whatever is symbolized, make sure you are not in a victim consciousness, and to see how you undermine yourself. In your case you'll need to ask yourself in what ways, how and why you feel that you are giving away your power or it is being 'taken'. With the placement (Lucifer in 7th/Leo) and your words about 'dissociating', basically, around other people  it seems that in & of itself is showing how you are complicit with losing your power, objectivity, sense of self - when you do this you are allowing other people to project whatever they want onto you because you aren't participating, you aren't acknowledging your needs, that you have needs and you aren't participating in the basic give/take of having them met. The influence of Lucifer is invested in keeping you in this dissociative state - it feels safe to you but it is keeping you from realizing your potential, creative gifts, self-actualization and having your needs met in relationships, to be recognized for your authentic self. I would ask yourself how, why in what way you feel that your innate sense of self, destiny has been fractured, traumatized and in what ways you've  compensated for that(the opposition to Jupiter/1st/aquarius).
With the amount of soul deep despair & trauma you've experienced it's no wonder you feel as you do (all that Scorpio!! & square to Lucifer) - don't bother feeling bad about feeling bad - it's natural to feel that way after trauma (Jupiter/aquarious, 9th house stuff - 'natural' 'trauma' keywords)- just remember the process itself, the emotions themselves aren't YOU (the square Lucifer to 4th house moon/nodes), they are a tool to help you evolve and understand what's occurred to you. Your soul is probably got the past & future all confused (the nodal placements/the squares/the conjunctions to nodes/pluto) - you're neither here or there, yet everywhere and nowhere at once! It's like you've been down the rabbit hole so long you need some kind of rehabilitation out of Wonderland!  ;) (north node Taurus)
I feel that you've sensed many gifts, abilities within yourself you're yearning to express but circumstances, greater collective circumstances out of your control, cultural issues have derailed you - all of this build up has forced you to come to terms with lifetimes and finally face it (the 9th house, fire signs/scorpio, the Leo placement of Lucifer, Jupiter, 1st AQ squaring nodes). Your soul is ready to heal and move into a fruition stage wherein you can finally express your gifts, be who you innately are and self-actualize(fruition possible signature with Pluto/south node). Confusing and conflating the future with the past is keeping you enmeshed in negative feedback cycles. Don't put the cart before the horse & fear literal situations, focus on the actual emotional reality in order to objectively understand it and heal(north node taurus/moon/fourth). Those literal fears of situations are simply evil's way of 'keeping you busy' doing it's work of keeping you in the dark!
I agree with all you said about your lucifer placement. But, you need to recognize that you have to take the first steps in assessing your needs, being present emotionally, and stand up for who you innately are. It will empower you and attract the right people to you who you in turn can help and empower.
I hope what I've written in helpful! One breath at a time  :)
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin: two legged, four footed, winged, finned, insects, plants, standing ones and stone people. We are all related.

CindyRenee

You said you feel happy in nature - nature is a natural healer!  :)  I think you need to be reminded and remember how it feels to be you, anything that helps, reinforces that is great. Spend as much time in nature as you can to heal and rediscover your identity and how you naturally feel. When you are with others or in stressful situations, identifying with negative emotions -  remember how you felt when you were in nature & recreate that feeling within yourself as best you can. :)
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin: two legged, four footed, winged, finned, insects, plants, standing ones and stone people. We are all related.

Linda

Hi Cindy,

Lucifer/Bearer of Light

That's great!  And it will help Kelly tremendously.

It's beautiful to pass on these insights which ultimately everyone can learn from and apply to their own Lucifer/Bearer of Light placement.

Cindy, what you are offering is completely awesome, filled with Light ~ and I hope to keep reading your conversation with Kelly.

Please add headings to your posts

Because these threads are for "Educational Purposes," I would ask you to please add a heading to your posts, eg Lucifer/Bearer of Light @ 9 deg Leo in the 7th house, or whatever else.  Also, please clearly state the chart aspects that you are referring to, to back up your statements, eg cultural issues, feeling happy in Nature, Soul trauma, etc.  People reading may not readily know the astrological correlations.

This will help make the correlations to the chart very clear to those reading and learning about EA.

Thanks,

Linda   :-*

CindyRenee

Yes, Linda, right after I posted I realized all that & knew some instruction like that was coming  :)
Not very helpful to talk about compensation, et al without referencing that Jupiter/1st/Aquarius. I was in a time crunch!
Tonight or tomorrow morning I shall go back and insert the relevant planetary aspects. In the most general way I was speaking of Lucifer placement opposite Jupiter placement & the squares to the nodes/planets conjunct nodes. Despite being a Virgo & having a balsamic mercury pluto conjunction & in the 6th (!) I find it quite tedious to harness the bigger, intuitive vision that comes through! I must admit that is why I don't participate a lot in some threads - guess my lazy south node Taurus  ;)
And thank you for your kind words! I truly hope Kelly is helped and thankful if I could help.

Kelly

Hi Cindy,
Thanks a lot for sharing your insights about lucifer placement in my chart, it is very helpful!

You said "In your case you'll need to ask yourself in what ways, how and why you feel that you are giving away your power or it is being 'taken'. "

By telling myself my needs/feelings doesn't matter, i give power to people, so i don't have to confront the conflicts in relationships.

Quoteit seems that in & of itself is showing how you are complicit with losing your power, objectivity, sense of self - when you do this you are allowing other people to project whatever they want onto you because you aren't participating, you aren't acknowledging your needs, that you have needs and you aren't participating in the basic give/take of having them met.

That's so true, sometimes i didn't even notice how did it starts, it's like automatically i'm in this situation again, when i am conscious about this, i become detached, obeserve my behavior outside of my body, and feel disgusted by myself...

QuoteI would ask yourself how, why in what way you feel that your innate sense of self, destiny has been fractured, traumatized and in what ways you've  compensated for that.

When others project whatever they want on me, i feel i just close my eyes, shut down, wait all these dark energy run over me. I ask myself why not to confront people, i am afraid of losing control, and assume others can be very violent, make me regret that i stand up for myself.

QuoteDon't put the cart before the horse & fear literal situations, focus on the actual emotional reality in order to objectively understand it and heal. Those literal fears of situations are simply evil's way of 'keeping you busy' doing it's work of keeping you in the dark!

Yes, i start to realise, to fear before i even in the situation, i complicit with evil's work. I took first steps with my family, friends, people i trust, to be who i really am, be present, have needs, their attitude change as well, i start to feel being respected, cared about.

Kelly

Hi everyone,

I was re-reading Pluto's book during Mecury retrograde, i have some questions if that's ok.

Should i use birth place or place where i live in solar return chart? I tried to use place where i live, feels right, pluto is in 4th house, also in relocation chart i have heavy 4th house include pluto/sun/venus/mars plus Cancer AC. In Pluto book, Pluto through the 4th house chapter, it says physical problems that can manifest during this process will be associated with the medulla chakra, i think that's where my headaches happens, does medulla chakra correlates to uranus/aquarius/11th house as well? Both aquarius new moon brought me intense headaches, i'm very curious about the correlation.

Grateful for all your insights and help.

Linda

Hi Kelly,

I will refer your questions to Rad.

Thanks,

Linda

Rad

Hi Kelly,

"Should i use birth place or place where i live in solar return chart? I tried to use place where i live, feels right, pluto is in 4th house, also in relocation chart i have heavy 4th house include pluto/sun/venus/mars plus Cancer AC. In Pluto book, Pluto through the 4th house chapter, it says physical problems that can manifest during this process will be associated with the medulla chakra, i think that's where my headaches happens, does medulla chakra correlates to uranus/aquarius/11th house as well? Both aquarius new moon brought me intense headaches, i'm very curious about the correlation."

Yes, the natal place of birth is used for Solar Return Charts. No, the medulla chakra, of itself, does not correlate to Uranus, Aquarius, or the 11th Housee. They do correlate with the hypothalamus which correlates, among other things, to messages emanating from it that regulate the involuntary nervous system. This can be a major cause of headaches, migraines even,  when the Soul in under stress. Additionally, the primary brain which correlates to Mars, Pluto, and the Moon is very near the medulla chakra which can also be a cause of headaches/ migraines as well.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hello Kelly,

MARCH 2015 ~ THE LAST URANUS/PLUTO SQUARE!

Wow ~ what a month of celestial events March is going to be!

-  Jupiter trine Uranus at 14 deg Leo/Aries in the first week,

-  Yod:  Sun - Pluto - Jupiter (apex) on 3-7 March,

-  Full Moon at 14 deg Virgo on 5 March,

-  Venus, Mars and Uranus in Aries conjunct the South Node and squaring Pluto in Capricorn,

-  Saturn turns Retrograde on 14 March,

-  the 7th and final Pluto/Uranus exact square at 15 deg Aries/Capricorn on 16-17 March,

-  a Super New Moon Solar Eclipse at 29 deg Pisces on 20 March,

-  Yod:  Mercury - Pluto - Jupiter on 21-23 March, and

-  Grand Trine:  Pluto, Venus and Black Moon Lilith at the end of the month.

Please let us know if you would like to share any events/insights at any time throughout the month.

Thanks so much,

Linda

Kelly

Hi Linda and Everyone,

Recently, i have strong urge to take classes, to learn something new even i am not sure what should i learn exactly, EA/healing therapy/english classes/massage therapy... There is repeating voice in my head, telling me that i need to improve myself, to learn through directly experiences. After moving to US for about half year, i finally put myself together, ready to learn, and i realise i set up so much barriers for myself, felt i'm not ready, worried about my english is not good enough, i don't have basic knowledge or any professional skills, worried about other's openion and so on.....Now, at this beautiful virgo full moon, i am ready to learn, and even my husband doesn't believe in astrology or soul healing, i'm surprised that he is very supporting. But i am still very very resistant to learn driving... I don't want to control the machine....

Also, me and my husband decide to move to another part of the city, his boss offered a good opportunity and a nice apartment for us, we are going to move before may. I'm looking forward for another new beginning. It's really amazing and exciting that i have lived in the same place for 29 years of my life, now i move twice within 6 monthes!

Linda

Kelly

Hi everyone, i'd like to share some feelings from my soul recently, i am still confused, hope i can express it clearly.

After i moved to US, especially recently, i feel like there are so many fragments of my soul exist in different time/space at the same moment, a part of me is still back at home, continue the life there, doing the same work everyday, living with family, and this me in US, was separated from that fragment at the moment i left, became the me now, it feels like at each moment that i made a new choice, i separated and left the old fragment, the old fragment is not the me right now anymore, but still exist and develops different possibilities in certain time/space. It's like parallel universes fiction/movie, just i never feel so real before.

I am still very confused about this feeling, is it illusion or does it mean anything? I'd love to learn about your opinions or if you have similar feelings?

Thanks as always.