School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Repression of the Daemon Souls

Started by AndreaManik, Jan 30, 2015, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Andrea,

"I have a question, how don't i attract souls who do not responsible for their wounds?, Is it only to reflect and understand the dynamics ? Or is it also a matter of energetic vibration ?"

If you mean how you stop attracting Soul's who are not responsible for their wounds it does start with the understanding of your own inner dynamics that are responsible for doing so, dynamics that are more involved that the simply fact of you being a natural giver. Then, in that understanding of yourself, to not allow yourself to be sucked into such a relationship ever again, affirming to yourself what you really want from a partner which then alters your own existing vibrational nature that in turn attracts that very kind of partner. When the Soul is in an evolutionary transition like yours is it is typically the case where the Soul will attract those that are symbolic of the past, and those that reflect the future: the type of partner that reflects your own inner changes reflecting what you really need/ want in a relationship.

Thus, because of this transition, in any future attraction you feel inclined to check out make sure you are just friends first: not instant intimacy. In the context of friendship you can then put all your cards on the table, so to speak, cards that reflect where you have been and why, and cards that reflect where you are going and why. Within those cards stating what you want and need from a future partner. Have the new attraction do exactly the same thing. In the context of this friendship you will be able to sort out who is who is you sustain the friendship long enough.

Then, after you are sure about the person, allow the intimacy to occur while maintaining separate residences. This then allows for time alone in order to integrate what has been happening, and to make sure that this is what you really want. This will then lead to a permanent relationship if that is what you desire.

Another question about my natural guilty, do i used the force for others received what i thought they needed?, when you say force do you mean violence?.

If you mean physical violence, no. Psychological violence, yes.

On a trip with mushrooms, i saw a life where i guided people spiritually or religiously, pointing the way to go, believing i possessed the truth about them, it's that what do you mean? could it be?, cause in this trip i felt very guity, as if I had committed unforgivable mistake that I needed to atone.

Yes, this is the perfect example.

About the fear of abandonment, my Father left me, i have been many times in psychotherapy for this, getting better with this, but certainly it's not entirely healthy, how i can heal this?, i don't want to feel this fear in relationships.

This is an example of such abandonment, yes. But in the last several lifetimes you have also attracted emotionally/ psychologically dishonest souls who desired to use you for their own purposes, souls that you trusted because of how they would initially appear to you: how they presented themselves initially. These types of souls would always have all the right words in the beginning, words that served as 'hooks' to your soul. Then believing and trusting in them in this way such types of souls would progressively reveal who they actually were: their actual emotional/ psychological reality. These types of souls would always be narcissistic types that, because of this core narcissism, would end up violating your trust in various ways including leaving the relationship altogether. At that point you would already have invested your total being into them and, thus, were left holding the famous empty bag.

Because this has preceded the current life one of your souls way for compensating for this fear of abandonment would / is to attract those that seem to be more 'needy' than yourself in which you end up playing the role of nurse/psychological therapist in the context of the relationship. Unconsciously, your soul would/ does reason that if someone seems to need you more than you need them, you being the total giver, then that would somehow guarantee your sense and need for security in the relationship in order to counteract, compensate, for your fear of abandonment.

But, as you keep learning and relearning, there is no such security in these kinds of relationships anyway. So it's now time to acknowledge this within yourself so that you can change yourself and, thus, attract differently.

When you say betrayal you mean infidelity , dishonesty? or other kind of betrayal?. Sometimes I've felt that my partners are not honest , in fact I had a cheating boyfriend, but feel, sometimes, that people are not honest is just a reflection of my fear of being betrayed?

Betrayal has many forms that include infidelity and dishonesty. It is because of the recent lifetimes leading into this one in which the dynamic of betrayal has occurred in different ways that you would naturally project this, i.e people not being honest, onto most other people.

God Bless, Rad

AndreaManik

Hi Rad, thank you very much for the response, it help me too much and now the things are clear for me. Apologies for this late answer, i am in Argentina with my baby and there's no internet in this house, so could ask more when I return in two weeks ?

God Bless,

Andrea.

Rad

Hi Andrea,

If you have more questions that are specific to the daemon archetype within you, yes.

God Bless, Rad

CindyRenee

I understand it is still okay to ask basic questions of the Daemon archetype in this thread? I want to be clear in what I think I know basically & then a few questions on the nature of the repression.
First, if I am not mistaken, Sirius star system has many or at least more than one planet being inhabited?
Within those planets there is Hoova?
When we say the Daemon soul originates in Hoova, first do we mean that quite literally in that ALL Daemon souls come into inception/creation there and nowhere else (though clearly can then incarnate wherever)?
And within that is Hoova the only planet within Sirius where Daemons originate or is it anywhere within the Sirius star system?
If we say ALL Daemon souls originate within Sirius is it true that ALL souls within Sirius are also ALL Daemon souls? (sorry this sounds like a word problem on a math test!) Ie, are there other soul types within the Sirius star system?
Are the planets that are inhabited within Sirius still in alignment with natural law?
Within our solar system and here on earth is there a specific soul structure that originates here?
Or is this place unique in that it is a melting pot of soul types?
To get back to the original issue of the  "˜repression' of Daemon souls. By "˜repression' generally speaking we're talking about, I assume, in a nutshell unnatural, wrong, projections upon the Daemon that creates trauma and can result in the Daemon withdrawing - ?
Within that I'm trying to understand how a Daemon soul can heal from such projections. But, first I want to be sure of one assumption - and that is my understanding that many Daemon's incarnate here out of a desire to help, is that generally true or truly the desires could be of any nature whatsoever?
How does a Daemon soul process the trauma from projections that have nothing to do with it's inner reality or desire?
Basically, the old question of "˜why is this happening to me?' of the Daemon in that situation. How could they attempt to understand or answer?
I'm going to attempt to answer my own questions here to see if I'm on track.
Presumably as with all souls, Pluto and the nature of the desires even if "˜pure' would need to be examined in the HOW of the way the Daemon goes about things? And, necessarily we'd have to know the evolutionary state (I assume a Daemon in the consensus could still have a pure desire to help?)To understand they don't live in a vacuum and no matter how sincere or selfless the desire to help there is a right & wrong way to go about - that other's have their own desires & right to express it that no matter how wrong to the Daemon, they simply can't control & must let go.
And then use the Uranian/11th/Aquarius ability to see the manifestations objectively and inwardly detach without judgment on others for the projections? Within that a Taurus inner knowledge, recognition of deeper meaning reliance on the initial objective/desire that manifests from their innate being in the face of such projections and deeper looking to Neptune/Pisces archetype to keep rooted in the original intention - service?
As always thank you so much for your time & patience answering these questions
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin: two legged, four footed, winged, finned, insects, plants, standing ones and stone people. We are all related.

Rad

All Souls emanate from their Creator, not any star system or planets. There is no need to talk about Sirius, Hoova, or anything related to that. All Soul types are created by their Creator and exist throughout the totality of the Manifest Creation where consciousness takes on forms that become self aware. The repression of the daemon nature of a Soul can occur for all kinds of reasons, some of which you listed. All Soul's are inherently structured to want to give. The nature of the giving is then relative to the nature, the Soul types, of any given Soul. This natural law of giving, however, have been perverted for the majority of humans: that began around 7,000 BCE. Instead of giving, the perverted focus of this natural law is to take and exclude relative to self interests.

Each Soul has it's own individual evolutionary track through time and space that is determined by it's own desires. When the repression of the inherent nature of any given Soul, including daemon souls, occurs the reasons for that are unique to each Soul. How the healing of that repression takes place is then specific and unique to what the causes have been to the repression in the first place.

CindyRenee

Blessings and thank you, Rad.
I'll endeavor to maintain and not forget the bottom line within my musings: wakan tanka.
Mitakuye Oyasin!
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin: two legged, four footed, winged, finned, insects, plants, standing ones and stone people. We are all related.

AndreaManik

Hi Rad, it's been a while since my last post. I hope you're fine. First of all i want to thank you for all your very very helpful responses. I would like to ask you some other questions about daemon souls, if it's possible:

If Daemon Souls are "messengers of God/Godess", are they necessarily in the spiritual state, or could be a daemon soul in the individuated or consensus state?

Another question, if daemon souls are messengers of God/Godess, should they fear the abyss, the fusion with the Source? Should they fear the madness, the fear to become crazy, the fear to lose contact with the 3rd dimension? Should they fear the Dissolution (Pisces/12th house)?

Again, thank you so much for this entire thread, it has been very healing for me.

God bless,

Andrea

Deva

Hi Andrea,

Rad is having some health issues right now and will not be able to respond to your questions at this time.

Namaste,

Deva

AndreaManik

Hi Deva, i'm very sad about that. I hope he can recover soon.

Namaste,
Andrea.

Skywalker

Hi Andrea,

In Pluto Vol 1 there is a lot of information relative to the dynamics you are speaking of, the fear of dissolution etc. Look in the Pluto in the 12th House section.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

AndreaManik

Hi Skywalker, thanks for you response. I've read that book many times, but i hoped the fusion with the Source to be different for the Deamon Souls, maybe more easy cause this souls are the "messengers of God/Goddess".

Greetings and Blessings!

Andrea.

Skywalker

Hi Andrea,

I dont think it's very different for Daemon Souls.
The Pluto in the twelfth house chapter has around twenty pages of valuable information, i keep re-reading it from time to time and something new always comes up, so let me suggest you read it again.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more