School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Planet Square Nodes with Pluto conjunct North Node

Started by CindyRenee, Feb 04, 2015, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyRenee

Hello,
This is the entity formerly known as Lucius  ;) However, I cannot for the life of me remember my password and said email is long defunct. I have a simple question. I fear I've asked this before or it's been addressed but my memory needs refreshing.
I am looking at a chart with Pluto/North Node/Sun conjunct - I understand there is no pluto polarity point - however Mars squares the nodes and applies to the south node. I understand that the skipped step still applies as usual - but, I wish to make sure that I'm not mistaken. It's a very paradoxical situation to have the Soul focused entirely on the 'north node' & current placement & yet at the same time resolve a skipped step that is indicated by that very polarity point! Just want to make sure I understand the 'rules'.
Thank You!
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin: two legged, four footed, winged, finned, insects, plants, standing ones and stone people. We are all related.

Rad

Linda

Hi Cindy (Lucius),

Welcome back!

You can add the symbol for the South Node in Astrodienst charts.

Under "Additional Objects" choose "Show Descending Node" as

well as "Add aspect lines to the lunar nodes."

;)  Linda

CindyRenee

Better?  :)  Though this chart service is considering Mars square the Sun it is not indicating it is square the nodes. I do consider it to be within orb myself, though.
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin: two legged, four footed, winged, finned, insects, plants, standing ones and stone people. We are all related.

Rad

Because the N.Node, Pluto, and the Sun are conjunct the N.Node the whole chart is focused and integrated through these symbols. With the Mars squaring the Lunar Nodes, with the S.Node being the last Node to have formed a conjunction with that Mars, this means, in this context, some of the archetypes/ dynamics that correlate to the S.Node in Aries in the 12th, AND the 4th House Mars, have been trying to be left behind by the Soul in it's ongoing evolutionary development.

In essence, the Soul has been trying to move ahead, rush ahead, in it's evolutionary progression in general, the Sun, Pluto, N.Node conjunction in the 6th while trying to deny or avoid the specific dynamics that correlate with the archetypes within the 4th and 12th Houses. This would be analogous to someone leaving their house, getting in their car, and trying to drive off towards some place that represented their future. For example, they could have left their passport behind which would be needed on the travel to some other country because of some important meeting there that connected to some future development or event for the Soul itself.

Without the passport, the S.Node in the 12th relative to the 4th, that journey simply can not happen: the evolutionary progression would be prevented. So the person would of course have to return to the house to pick up the passport for the journey to happen. In the same way, those dynamics associated with the 12th/4th Houses, Mars in Cancer in the 4th, Aries in the 12th, have to be recovered in order for the ongoing evolutionary progression of the Soul to continue.

An example of what that could be in this chart would be unresolved gender issues that need to be recovered and resolved in order to the ongoing evolutionary  progression to proceed.

God Bless, Rad

CindyRenee

Thank you so much, that is a wonderful analogy. Amusing, too, since this guy would love to travel to foreign countries!
What you said about gender issues has allowed some issues to click, as well. It is difficult to talk to this person because he is, in truth, extremely emotional however, one can see with Uranus/Lucifer the trauma, fracturing and extreme dissociation he experiences inwardly. Interestingly, his grand father was a POW in WWII & I had a hunch, lo and behold he had Lucifer conjunct Jupiter at the same degrees...his father has PTSD from Vietnam and is an alcoholic. His mother was absent from his life. He went into the military, too because 'that's what all the guys in my family do'. However, there is a strain of creativity running throughout his family.
I'm seeing very clearly how he needs to reintegrate & accept his emotional nature - he has severe dissociation, denial and uses sex as a distraction (venus/virgo). He's deeply nurturing - with his family history & emotional turmoil it's clearer to see how he represses that due to feeling it is not 'manly'. Hmm, well, I don't want to ramble - I'm thankful that I may be able to help him, now. Hopefully, this helps others, too. Thanks.  :)

ari moshe

Thanks for that explanation Rad. That was very clarifying for me.