School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Archetype corresponding to evolutionary state

Started by CindyRenee, Feb 08, 2015, 12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyRenee

I am starting a new thread for this basic question though it stems for the 'repression of daemon souls' & one of the answers you/Rad gave talking of at a certain point the need to help others, re: daemon soul & knowledge.
I've thought of what I'm about to ask for years, in truth, though it's simple enough. The problem is that it is also somewhat personal relating to a reading I had with JWG, which I tend to forget & then all a sudden it is in my conscious mind again.
I wish to understand if what I was told is an archetype in & of itself relative to a soul type, or something else or if this is relative to an evolutionary state: so, I was told that I'd incarnated in various extremes in order to experience different realities so that I'd then be able to identify with and help people, ie, because you could say 'I'd been there, done that'  ;)  However, many souls wish to help people, throughout the evolutionary states, soul types - I've been wondering this for years - the question I guess is if this desire of the soul is linked with an evolutionary state, a soul type, or something specific to the soul?  It would seem that desire/goal would be the ultimate goal of any soul - ?  I guess I've always felt that what I was told was 'generic' or 'archetypal' but I've wondered if I'm correct in that. I suspect I am  :)    
Editing to be clearer in what I 'suspect'.  I suspect this is a desire any soul could have regardless of soul type or evolutionary state. Though, if I am wrong it would be helpful to understand - ie, be able then to make a correlation with that desire to either a soul type or evolutionary state.
Thank You!
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin: two legged, four footed, winged, finned, insects, plants, standing ones and stone people. We are all related.

Rad

In Natural Laws, the Laws set in motion by the Source Of All Thing, one of those laws relative to human beings, is to give, share, and include. Thus, in when humans live in accordance with Natural Laws all will give according to their capacity, and the natural roles each human had in the context of the social whole that they are part of.

Sadly, this Natural Law has been perverted and turned upside down. That Natural Law has now become one of self interest and exclusion which in not a Natural Law at all.

As a Soul progressively de-conditions from all the man made and artificial conditioning that has been manifesting since around 7,000 BCE forwards the Natural Law, and desire, to give, share and include begins to resurface into the consciousness of the Soul.

Thus, it is a function, to give, share, and include, of evolution itself relative to the patriarchal times that we all have been living in for a long time. Relative to what JWG told you, and we can only trust that what you are reporting is true because none of us actually can know what he did or did not say to you, it would seem that your Soul have begun the process, evolutionarily speaking, of that de-conditioning that then allows the natural desire in all souls to give, etc, to manifest. Further, you reported that he told you that you have had lifetimes of extremes in order to learn as much as you could apparently because of those extremes in order to help others because of. That is NOT a common phenomena for most Souls.

CindyRenee

Wow, well, I'm glad I finally asked that question! All these years I'd assumed it was a fairly generic thing to say, ie, generally true of all souls. I wish had not repressed it to such a degree. At the time, since JWG had revealed a very violent end to a past life that I was directly assimilating/confronting shortly after birth, I had understood WHY I'd been through such things & I felt that I could face/endure anything, & had already - that if I felt I was strong enough to embark on such a journey then I must, indeed, be ready to do so. Those feelings over time became repressed.
One thing I've been working on is my emotional nature which is intense - I FEEL everything that's happening...this causes me to repress/retract within myself. The utter insanity of the world now isn't just an intellectual concept for me - I feel it. I'm trying to assimilate that 'cause it feels bigger than me, uncontrollable. Well, I won't ramble here about personal stuff! There's a couple other things I was told that I guess I should take seriously! I am a virgo with a 6th house Pluto, after all  ;) Sometimes, I guess you have to just to do the work even if you're wounded yourself & not ready....
Thank you so much!!
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin: two legged, four footed, winged, finned, insects, plants, standing ones and stone people. We are all related.

CindyRenee

OK, so I was going to let this go, but I am sincerely flummoxed the more I think upon it.
I would like to understand why this would be an uncommon occurrence (the soul's desire to help being fulfilled by experiencing various extremes over time in various lifetimes in order to empathize/help people). In no way am I doubting or challenging what you have stated - I entirely trust it to be the case, that it is indeed uncommon. I simply don't understand why.
It would seem the most reasonable course of action if the desire of the soul is to help.
Would this course of action by the soul be a means of accelerating it's evolution &/or goal, ie, to help people? To 'get up to speed'? But, that begs the question of why a soul would need to do that, per se, versus just living 'normal'.
What effect would karma have under such circumstances? If most people are experiencing their lives based on desire, which creates in own action/reaction, etc. - if the desire is truly the experience itself to fascilate helping people....what happens to the action/reaction created in these lives? Or is it the same as any other 'desire' based life? I fear I did not express that well, but I cannot think of a better way right now.
Thank you for your guidance!

CindyRenee

I feel compelled to share something simple here. And that is why I incarnated in various lives, what I was wanting to learn to help with - and that is to help people combat the influence of evil
I had written up quite a bit, and then decided I should not post. But, Rad, I would like to post some of these simple 'tools' to combat evil that I've learned. There is a lot of despair and suffering here on this planet. I sense the balance is teetering - people need to understand that their basic self, their breath, their very thoughts are 'wakan tanka', their pleas for help is in itself the proof of the creator. I am passionate in my crusade against evil. I've - among many pertinent aspects - have mars opposite neptune square sun - and JWG's lucifer is on that sun (he brought me back to my purpose) - I know what it does. It feeds on the soul's despair at it's perceived separation from the source. That's all I will say for now! I am no 'expert', but I am seeing very clearly why/how I wanted to help.

Rad

As you know we did an extensive thread on Lucifer and it's evil influence in the horoscope. The link is here: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=617.0

If you wish to post your thoughts then do so by adding to that existing thread.

CindyRenee

Thank you! Yes, I remembered that after I posted. I was thinking doing a chart might be interesting - maybe Louis Zamperini, of 'unbroken' fame. I shall post it there when the time comes. Thanks again.
I just looked up his chart - he has Lucifer retro conjunct his Neptune(and I'd say his Cancer/Saturn, too) opposite his sun! Pretty graphic. Sadly, there is no birth time, though. I'm editing this to add that - in future I'll post my Lucifer musings to the other thread. Thanks!