Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Apr 30, 2017, 10:25 PM
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Read for free Autobiography Of A Yogi, The Holy Science, words of Anandamayi Ma  (Read 822 times)
dollydaydream

« Reply #15 on: Apr 27, 2017, 08:18 AM »

Hi Rad,
I decided to review the Kriya description to make sure I was doing it OK and I have a question - can you please clarify something re. the visualization during the Kriya exercises?  In a couple of instances Yogananda describes the breath as "circulating", one example:  "when you strongly visualize the circulation of the breath up and down the spine..."  However, I have been visualizing something a bit more like mercury (coz this is a very Virgo question) moving up and down in a tube, rather than a circulation.  I just don't want to be visualizing the wrong thing.  Am I doing this right?  Thanks as always.  DDD
dollydaydream

« Reply #16 on: Apr 27, 2017, 09:42 AM »

Hi Rad,
You can forget that last question, I have just answered it for myself.  Thanks.  DDD
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Apr 27, 2017, 09:57 AM »

Hi DDD,

Great you realized this on your own. I am posting anyway the diagram of the chakra's and the natural circulation of the energy/ breathing within the spine, and around the chakras, for others to understand as well.

God Bless, Rad

* Chakra correlations - redraw 3.jpg (101.07 KB, 565x700 - viewed 9 times.)
dollydaydream

« Reply #18 on: Apr 27, 2017, 03:08 PM »

Rad, thanks for the image of the energy flow and chakras, it's really helpful.  DDD
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: