Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Oct 22, 2017, 12:52 AM
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Read for free Autobiography Of A Yogi, The Holy Science, words of Anandamayi Ma  (Read 2561 times)
dollydaydream

« Reply #15 on: Apr 27, 2017, 08:18 AM »

Hi Rad,
I decided to review the Kriya description to make sure I was doing it OK and I have a question - can you please clarify something re. the visualization during the Kriya exercises?  In a couple of instances Yogananda describes the breath as "circulating", one example:  "when you strongly visualize the circulation of the breath up and down the spine..."  However, I have been visualizing something a bit more like mercury (coz this is a very Virgo question) moving up and down in a tube, rather than a circulation.  I just don't want to be visualizing the wrong thing.  Am I doing this right?  Thanks as always.  DDD
dollydaydream

« Reply #16 on: Apr 27, 2017, 09:42 AM »

Hi Rad,
You can forget that last question, I have just answered it for myself.  Thanks.  DDD
Rad
Admin

« Reply #17 on: Apr 27, 2017, 09:57 AM »

Hi DDD,

Great you realized this on your own. I am posting anyway the diagram of the chakra's and the natural circulation of the energy/ breathing within the spine, and around the chakras, for others to understand as well.

God Bless, Rad

* Chakra correlations - redraw 3.jpg (101.07 KB, 565x700 - viewed 74 times.)
dollydaydream

« Reply #18 on: Apr 27, 2017, 03:08 PM »

Rad, thanks for the image of the energy flow and chakras, it's really helpful.  DDD
dollydaydream

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2017, 07:14 AM »

Hi Rad, I was just reading some of Yogananda's writings and came across this ".......Ordinary waking consciousness, subconsciousness, super-subconsciousness—all forms of ego consciousness—share this characteristic: they are relative....."  Super-subconsciousness sounds like a Pluto phenomenon to me, but how is it different from subconsciousness?  Thanks, as always.  DDD
Rad
Admin

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2017, 08:38 AM »

Hi DDD,

Most humans are unaware, not conscious, of the contents within their subconsciousness: the individuated unconscious. When a human is consciously AWARE, CONSCIOUS OF, that content then it is what he calls the super subconsciousness. Generally about 80% of the choices that a human makes, consciously, are conditioned by the subconscious content with their consciousness.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 09:34 AM by Rad » Logged
dollydaydream

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2017, 09:28 AM »

OK got it.  Thanks Rad. Smiley
The Otherside

« Reply #22 on: Sep 09, 2017, 12:03 PM »

Hi Rad,

May I ask a question about meditation and vision changes/issues here?

Thank you,

Heather
Rad
Admin

« Reply #23 on: Sep 11, 2017, 07:54 AM »

Hi Heather,

Ok.

God Bless, Rad
The Otherside

« Reply #24 on: Sep 11, 2017, 08:12 AM »

Is it possible that you can explain the physiological changes that can happen to vision when one is practicing daily meditation? Can one experience a feeling like there eyes are dialated all the time where light becomes brighter and irritating as well as lots of pressure behind the eyes and forhead area and focusing becomes hard which then causes nausea? Does the body ajust to this in time or a way to accelerate it forward or calm it down? Or maybe you could suggest a really good and reputable book that explains the physiology of changes in the body that can happen during the process of expanding consciousness, if that's what you call this as honestly I don't really know what's happening or how to explain it?

Thank you very much,

Heather
Rad
Admin

« Reply #25 on: Sep 11, 2017, 08:33 AM »

Hi Heather,

This correlates to the evolutionary energy within the body called Kundalini. The body will progressively adjust to this energy.

Here is a link to a book called Kundalini: The Evolutionary Energy In Man that was written by a Soul who had a full and spontaneous awakening within his Soul caused by  Kundalini that will explain all this to you. https://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Evolutionary-Energy-Krishna-Gopi/dp/1570622809/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505140144&sr=8-1&keywords=kundalini+the+evolutionary+energy+in+man

God Bless, Rad
The Otherside

« Reply #26 on: Sep 11, 2017, 12:40 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for sharing Gopi's work... I have read this work  a while back and it was very helpful....
Is there anything to be mindful of here when going through this experience? I don't recal Gopi having any guidance other then beautifully recounting his experience which really touched me so....

Thank you very much for your guidance,
Heather
Rad
Admin

« Reply #27 on: Sep 12, 2017, 06:37 AM »

Hi Heather.

Just be mindful that these are 'symptoms' of kundalini energy that will resolve themselves in time.

God Bless, Rad
The Otherside

« Reply #28 on: Sep 12, 2017, 06:43 AM »

Hi Rad,

Ok thank you very much

Heather
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: