School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

will Pluto over asc. be over already?

Started by phoenix, Mar 21, 2015, 05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenix

Hi Chaps. my 1st newbie day at school. Yay.
Anyway...my question:
Pluto going-over Cap Asc. 16* but the stuff started last sept 2014, and doesn't conj. until jan/feb 2016, then it goes back & forth until 2018. JWG mentioned about 18-20 months beforehand is often where the stress is...guess still thinking is this done now or does it continue until 2018?
any help to understand this complex stuff would be great!
Thanks a Million
Phoenix 

Skywalker

Hi Phoenix,

Welcome to the message board.

The transit you experienced in 2014 was probably transiting Uranus square to the Ascendant and remember that Pluto has been in a square to Uranus too. Pluto will still be crossing over your Ascendant for some time as it goes back and forth over the exact degree. This correlates to the new process or cycle which is emerging from within yourself which will most likely only be complete when the transit is completely over.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Linda

Hi Phoenix,

Here is a chart of the time-frame for a Pluto transit,

plus a pic to cheer you up a bit!!  ;D

Thanks,

Linda

A Bald Eagle in a winter snow storm near Homer Alaska © 2012 Tim Boyer

phoenix

Ahhhahahaha the Bald-Eagle pic has made me laugh sooo much!!! (this is me at mo...hair stuck-out everywhere!!! lol)
Thankyou Linda for a great reply & welcoming me to this ACES place!  The little diagram you sent has made it very easy to understand & so hey-ho, i'll be good. 
So great to have all this confirmed by someone who actually knows!
Blessings to You & Yours.xxx

phoenix

Hi Skywalker,
Thanks for the Kind Welcome onto here!
This explains more why its been a bit *Wah-wah* (lol) intense but really great in *HOW* the healing takes-place: & ya know: wouldn't swap this for anything else!
Cheers
Blessings to You & Yours.xxx

Linda

Hahaha .... welcome to the group!!   ;D