School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Planets at the beginning, middle and end of a sign

Started by Daniel, Mar 27, 2015, 06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

Rad,
I have a question about planets in the degrees of a sign, and its different decans. Here is my current understanding. The 0° represents the initiation point of the archetype.  The archetype is at it strongest density. However there is only a little traction, so to speak, in the new archetype. Using the analogy of a palette of paints, the 0° point would be the deepest expression of say, the color red that has not yet been conditioned or blended with yellow or blue. This initial point however is like an "Aries point" in that the consciousness of the individual is not yet fully engaged with the archetype, just beginning to experience what the archetype is all about. As its placement moves further through the degrees of the sign, and its decans, the archetype takes on the experiences of its other elemental triplicities to experience the full range of the archetype and how it expresses in its different sign modalities. At 15° the planet is fully engaged in the archetype however this is a strong resistence point as this is the archetypal "tipping point" as the it begins to modulate into its next sign incarnation, say Aries into Taurus. At 29° the planet stands at the threshold of the next sign, it can see through the doorway, but it is not there yet. The experience become balsamic, with circumstances that tie up loose ends. Does this make sense? Given this scenario, how then do the lunar nodes fit into this model as they move retrograde by default from 29° back to 0° before changing signs?

Prayers for peace,
Daniel

Rad

Hi Daniel,

From 0 to 30 degrees of any sign, house, correlates to the totality of an archetype. Within that totality are the various dynamics that correlate to that totality. Relative to the ongoing evolutionary needs/ intentions of any given Soul it chooses what dynamics to emphasize relative within the totality of the entire archetype. In essence, the entire archetype is being orientated too by the Soul for it's evolutionary needs yet, at the same time, emphasizing or focusing specific dynamics within that totality which is then symbolized by the three decants within any given sign, house.

So, for example, a Soul can choose to have it's Lunar Nodes at 29 Scorpio in a given life, and then, in the next life, have it at 1 degree Scorpio: or any other sign/ degree. The point is the dynamics within the totality of the archetype that the Soul needs for it's ongoing evolutionary journey.

So relative to the specific question you are asking about culmination and beginnings when we see a Lunar Node at 1 degree, because of the mean motion of the Lunar Nodes being retrograde, we can then know that the Soul is in the process of culminating an entire evolutionary cycle of development that already moved through all the dynamics within the totality of the archetype/ house in question whereas at the 29 degree symbol the Soul is just beginning to move into all of those dynamics within the totality of the archetype/ house in question.

God Bless, Rad

Daniel

Thank you Rad. This makes total sense to me. Am I correct in my assessment of the dynamics of the planetary expression at each point through the entire archetype from 0° to 30° in terms of what I described as "density" and "traction"?

Blessings,

Daniel

Rad