School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House

Started by Rad, Apr 10, 2015, 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

I have been thinking of starting a thread on Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House that focuses on the fact that generally 80% of our decision/ choice making process occurs at a sub-conscious level of our awareness. This of course directly correlates with Uranus because this archetype correlates with all the long term memories, this and other lives, that the Soul utilizes in each life that reflect it's ongoing evolutionary journey and intentions.

Thus, by being able to examine the totality of those subconscious memories of the Soul we will be able to objectively see and understand the reasons for the decisions and choices we make that occur at this subconscious level of our conscious awareness.

If anyone has an interest in this please let me know. I would want others actively involved in this thread versus just me or one or two others doing all the work/ writing.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Hi Rad,

i am very interested in this. I would be glad to participate if time permits. I guess that will depend on what is required. I don't think I have the time to be doing anything as lengthy and as involved as the approach tghe group is taking with Saturn, but if its something more like we did with Neptune, I might be able to participate.

cat

imsara

Hi- yes- this caught my eye. I am sure I will learn and perhaps have something to offer. Thank you. Since the last few months I am clearing away more extraneous things and focusing on my true loves- evolutionary astrology and writing- my time available varies bit I will do my best-

Daniel

I would like to make time to participate as well Rad. As this is my first real engagement with an ongoing thread, I will ease myself into the discussion. Bear in mind please that my 11th House Mercury in Cancer which is often an overwhelming need to express the knowing that I sometimes receive, is sometimes tempered with my insecurity about what I am about to say.

Prayers for peace,
Daniel

Sara

Hello.
I'm new to EA (studying with Daniel) and will be very interested in this thread.
Thanks, Sara

jamaha

Hello all, I'm very interested in participating as well.

:)

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I can't commit to fully participate, but if you do this I would be grateful to follow along.
With love,
Ari Moshe

Linda

Hi Rad,

Please count me in.

Looking forward to learning so
much more about Uranus.

Thanks,

Linda

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

I would like to participate as well! Just need to finish moving.

Thank you for this opportunity!

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Kristin

Hi Rad,

I love this focus for a thread. I cannot manage doing both Saturn and Uranus time wise but will follow along and participate as I can.

Peace,
Kristin

Alise

Hi everybody,
This is my first time to participate here, so greetings to all of you!
Looking forward to learning more about Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th.
Alise'

Sabrina

I am really interested in participating. I relate very much to what Daniel said about the desire to share the knowing he receives but sometimes feeling insecure when doing so. I relate very much to this, with a Saturn in Aquarius in the 11th house.

Uranus is really accented for me natally and also now by transit. Also my Uranus square Uranus transit hit with a type of power I really had never accounted for in life or imagined. I nearly collided with someone of such "like mind" on a Soul level that I was related to/could relate with another more deeply than I ever had, and I felt in that time like I was seeing thousands of years into the past and future all at once. I woke up to new abilities/knowledge instantaneously and also was paranoid and had a lot of memories of how I'd died in previous lives. During that time my behavior was regarded with fear by those who did not understand, so I experienced some of the alienation side of Uranus, yet also made really good friends/found my community at the same time.

The arch of how Uranus is expressed continues to fascinate me because I think it is a very worthwhile message for humanity as there are people who are caught in Uranian expressions of opposition to some thing or defining themselves by their opposition or defining their individuality by their group. I have noticed that explaining this dynamic (in articles, however it is) and displaying the alternative and the ideals (higher potentials) of Uranus -will pique the interest of those who are ready to move to the next level of individuation, and is relatively harmless to the others, because you are not attacking them directly. Or simply the vibration of 3rd level individuation however it manifests inspires the people around them. I tend to think that many people who have oppositional/group Uranus mindsets are ready to move on but just have not fathomed a different way because it is not always written into the culture/media in a way for them to receive, and they have not the burning desire to seek it. However, they are open to it, assuming they don't have very strong ego attachments to the oppositional/group Uranus state. I suppose this is part of the value of the top stage of individuation, right, by virtue of being themselves/following their own individuated path, they show others how it may be done and contribute to the evolution of a collective. (Feeling very Uranus in Aries about that.)

Also, something that was just ringing in my mind today was from the Uranus book, an explanation of how Uranian events are not actually from nowhere even when they appear to be. With that, I'm wondering about traumas and how they are reenacted in memory, where suddenly all of the junctures where the trauma or event could have been prevented are illuminated.

This quote has always touched me since I heard it:

"No matter how isolated you are and how lonely you feel, if you do your work truly and conscientiously, unknown friends will come and seek you." - Carl Jung

Excited to see how this thread develops..

-Sabrina

patriciaj

Hello all,
This is my first time here, so I hope I am using the technology properly. I am very interested in this thread since I have four planets in the eleventh house: Mars conjunct the Sun and Venus are in Pisces with Mercury in Aquarius. My Uranus is in Gemini in the third house. I will be reading along and learning as much as I can!
pj

Rad

Hi Cat, Imsara, Daniel, Sara, Linda, Gonazlo, Skywalker, Kristin, Jamaha, Ari, Alise, Sabrina, and Patriciaj

This is really wonderful to have so many of you wanting to take part in this new Uranian thread.

THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD

To help understand from an EA point of view how all the long term memories of the Soul's evolutionary journey correlate to Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House, and how those long term memories correlate to what Jung called the individuated unconscious, this means content unique to each Soul, and/or the subconscious in Freudian terms. For the purposes of this thread we will call this Uranian memories.

When a Soul makes decisions and choices these are instinctually referred to this subconsciousness/ individuated unconscious because these long term memories serve as an existing context of reality of the Soul: that which has come before. It is against that backdrop that roughly 80% new decision/ choices are made.

Thus, to understand this content within the Soul is to understand why specific decisions and choices are being made.

To make a simple example: let's put Uranus in the 8th House and correlate this to a Soul who has had traumatic experiences linked with abuse of trust, being manipulated and abandoned by others whom had been trusted, and experienced sudden loss of relationships based on misapplying it's trust into others.  

If this were a component of the Soul's long term memories from other lives how would those Uranian memories affect the Soul's decision and choice making relative to trusting others in general, and intimate others specifically ? The answer to this question would be found within the 8th House itself: The Soul would be instinctually suspicious and thus detached from others while a subconscious process was underway that is trying to determine where another is "˜coming from': the dynamics of the others.

This would naturally occur relative to the Soul's choice/ decision making of how and why to engage another, if at all, because of the Uranian memories being brought forth from other lives.

What we will be doing in this thread is to examine all of the archetypes that correlate to these Uranian memories. Thus, we will be examining natal Uranus by house, sign, the aspects to it, and the location of the sign Aquarius. We will be examining the S.Node of Uranus that all of us share given that it is in Sagittarius. Yet this will also have an individual application relative to the house that it is in, the aspects being made to it, and the location of it's planetary ruler by it's own house, sign, and aspects to it. We will also examine the sign that is on the 11th House cusp, any planets within the 11th House, the location of it's planetary ruler by it's own house, sign, and aspects to it, and all the archetypes that correlate to the location of the signs that whatever planets within the 11th House correlate too.

This may seem like a lot of reference points: it is. Yet, this is a way of saying/ demonstrating again that roughly 80% of our choice/ decision making occurs and the Uranian level of consciousness: the subconscious and/ or the individuated unconscious.

To me this is very important to understand in our Evolutionary Astrology because it can not only help ourselves understand ourselves better but of course the clients that we help: to know the why, the reasons, for the choices and decisions that we make.

Of course in EA it is essential that we also determine exactly why the Soul has created whatever experiences it has for itself relative to it's own ongoing evolutionary journey that is defined, in essence, by the desire nature of the Soul itself. To know this is also critical in the understanding of knowing the reasons/ the why of the choices/ decisions that we make. In the end, we are all responsible for that which we create.

To that end it will thus be important and necessary to have some understanding of the core EA paradigm in all birth charts that correlates with the ongoing evolutionary journey of the Soul that is symbolized in Pluto paradigm, the lunar axis, the planetary rulers of those Nodes, and the four natural evolutionary states for the Soul to be within.

My plan is to start very slowly as we move through all of this material, and for all of you to participate. An an example we could discuss what some of the archetypal long term memories of say someone who has Uranus in Gemini that is within the 8th House. So I would then ask for all of you to think about what that could be, and to share by way of discussion within our thread your ideas. I will be interacting with all of you in this way as well. This kind of interaction, hopefully, will then allow for all of us to reach deep understandings of how that Uranus in the 8th House Gemini would manifest, and why.

So we will be going through all of the material in this way. My thought is to use a building block like approach so that this deduction process will lead to a state of inductive logic in which the whole is understood at once. So we could start with one point within a birth chart, i.e. the natal position of a Uranus, and then progressively connect it to the entire signature: the S.Node of Uranus, etc, etc, etc.

I understand that all of you participating will have different capacities at this point in time. Because of this I want to say this to all of you who are participating: do not compare yourselves to anyone else except yourselves to that you can then measure your own progress/ evolution as we move forwards, step by step. Remember, the value is always in the effort which will create the right outcomes at each step of the way.

So before we get started please let me know if you have any questions.

God Bless, Rad

patriciaj

Hi Rad,
I don't have any specific questions at this point. Your approach seems very well organized which I like since I am a beginner in EA.
Thanks,
pj