School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Twin Flames

Started by Skywalker, Apr 24, 2015, 07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

It is not a matter of what you are missing. It is a matter of what you are believing. Soul's are not eternal. The come from the Source of All Things, and return to the Source of all things. Thus, a beginning and and end.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Yes I was under the impression/belief that Souls were eternal. JWG defines the Soul as an immutable consciousness and I thought immutable meant permanent, timeless, and many others state that the Soul is eternal.

Does this mean that our individualized consciousness will one day come to an end as we merge back with the Source? Is there still consciousness after that merging or is it all "over"?

Thank you

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

What he meant by immutable consciousness is that all of Creation is energy. And that energy can not be destroyed. Thus, the individualized consciousness of all Souls that have been created by the Origin Of All Things. The Origin Of All Things itself is the causative factor of all things including evolution of the Creation itself which means that the Source Of All Things Itself evolves. All things in the Manifest Creation are expressions of the Origin Of All Things, including what we call individualized Souls that are conscious of themselves. Just as an individualized consciousness that is self aware can have memories so to does the Source Of All Things. Thus, this Source has the 'memories' of all that It has created including every individualized Soul that has ever, or will be, created by It. Those memories are sustained within It's consciousness, and it is those memories that correlate with us as individualized expressions of Itself. This simple, natural truth, is the basis of what you first asked about: if all Souls are eternal .....

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Are there any indicators of Twin Flames that one can look out for? I assume people with very similar lives, value systems and psychological make up and even physical features at times.

And relative to true Soul mates, I assume that even thou they have reached a state of unconditional love for one another that there connection is primarily at a Soul level and that on an egocentric level things can be very complicated and difficult as these difficulties will help them evolve personally. For example two people that know they love one another and that love is unconditional but one person betrays the other, but then that betrayal will ultimately lead to a growth situation for the Soul which was betrayed and there is an understanding of the lessons involved. Would they be considered Soul mates or karma mates?

Thank you
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

"Are there any indicators of Twin Flames that one can look out for? I assume people with very similar lives, value systems and psychological make up and even physical features at times."

Not much more than that.

And relative to true Soul mates, I assume that even thou they have reached a state of unconditional love for one another that there connection is primarily at a Soul level and that on an egocentric level things can be very complicated and difficult as these difficulties will help them evolve personally. For example two people that know they love one another and that love is unconditional but one person betrays the other, but then that betrayal will ultimately lead to a growth situation for the Soul which was betrayed and there is an understanding of the lessons involved. Would they be considered Soul mates or karma mates?

Both. Karma mates can do such things of course, as well as Soul mates. The difference is the unconditional love of the Soul mates which will keep them moving together through time no matter what. That is not true for karma mates: once the karma has been satisfied they will never see one another again in any intimate sense.

God Bless, Rad