School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Geodetic Equivalents

Started by Rad, May 24, 2015, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upasika

Hi Rad,

There's a few things here I'm not sure about.

{A} In the example cosmogram with Mars in Aries, Jupiter in Libra, Venus in Gemini, Saturn in Capricorn - Saturn is in the Aquarius band in the cosmogram, yet Saturn is in Capricorn. Can these both be correct ?

{B} What planetary South Nodes to include in the cosmogram ...

a) "He came to a place where he felt that when we see in a birth chart the personal planets is aspect to the outer planetary nodes then those nodes should be included in THAT person's geodetic map"

b) "so our next step is for you to place your natal planets and the S.Nodes of Mercury, Moon, Venus, and Mars in the cosmochart"

1. Does this mean that we:

ALWAYS
i) include the SNodes of Mercury, Moon, Venus, and Mars

PLUS, IF ...

ii) ... we have any major aspects from personal planets to the SNodes of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune or Pluto then we also include those particular SNode(s) having an aspect(s) to our personal planets in the cosmogram too?  

2. What orb would you use for these aspects to the outer planet south nodes? the usual chart orbs we use for aspects between the planets, or smaller (say halved?).

3. Is it right to create a cosmogram with a planetary south node at the head of the cosmogram (i.e point the arrow to a planetary south node)?

{C} In the example cosmogram with Mars in Aries at the head, and Jupiter in Libra, Venus in Gemini, Saturn in Capricorn as the branches/tail -

1) because there were 4 points (planets in this case) in the cosmogram, that indicates 4 separate past lives, each occurring sometime within the 90 year span associated with each point?  

2) and because Mars (the head) is in Aries it was somewhere in the Aries 30 degree segment on the world geodetic map that those past lives were lived?

3) Can more than one geodetic zone be associated with a cosmogram?  

For example, what about the Libra segment on the map, that only has Alaska on it? Would lives from a cosmogram with a planet in Libra at the head only have been lived in Alaska or in the vast open sea in that segment? Can the lives in a cosmogram be lived in the 30 degree geodetic segments belonging to the same modality as the head planet, in this case that being Libra, so could the lives also have been lived in any of the Aries, Cancer or Capricorn geodetic segments?

And if so, in all of them, or just some?  Is there  a way of telling which life on a cosmogram might have been lived in which other geodetic segment associated with that cosmogram through being in the same natural (modal) cross involving the head point?

Thanks very much,

blessings Upasika

Rad

All,

Rad is not feeling very well just now and will be back on the mb just as soon as possible.

Take care, Rad's assistant.

Skywalker

Hi Rad,s assistant and Rad,

Hope everything is ok, please just take care of any needs you have.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Upasika

Hi Rad,

Sending you healing wishes, and much deep appreciation for your unparalleled generosity and guidance. I hope you can take all the time you need to be fully well. 

blessings Upasika

Linda

Hi Rad,

Sad to hear that you are unwell.

Sending you caring thoughts and healing

vibrations for a quick recovery.

Love,

Linda

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Are you still going to continue this thread? I think there is interest and value in learning to apply geodetics.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

No, not at the present time. It is not a 'perfect' system yet, and, as a result, think it is best to not continue with this thread. This is the very reason that JWG never published anything on this.

God Bless, Rad

Kismine

Hi,group

I found this information when I review the old message board:

posted by jeff on 09,2001at 18:59:08
Hey jeffrey,I was wondering if you or anyone else had some input into the following dynamic-within the chart in question,the ruler of the SN(mars) is in cancer in the first-could this be a soul who had a significant past life emeshed within the dynamics of the matriarchal-patriarchal transition?(this occuring within the Capricorn subage of cancer) supporting this is strong 4th-10th house axis activity(SN in Aries conj Sun in 10th,NN+Pluto in 4th in Libra) The NN ruler Venus is in Aries in the 11th.

Jeffrey:Hi jeff -Yes,and is indicative of lives wherein the matriarchy finally died out in western Europe:to the southwest of now what is called Munich...

very interesting! I am wondering when are we begin the  thread on Geodetic equivalents again ?

many thanks.

Rad

Hi Kismine,

No, this have been developed enough. There is nothing more to add to it. Sorry.

God Bless, Rad