School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Transiting Pluto conjunct its own South Node

Started by Linda, Jul 19, 2015, 02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Hi Rad,

Somebody asked me this question:

"What do you think is going to happen when Pluto moves into a degree conjunct its own South Node?"

Transiting Pluto has already traveled to 15 deg 33 Capricorn which means it has already begun its "conjunction" to its own South Node using a 5 deg orb.

Pluto will also oppose its own North Node at that time. 

I would like to respond with a kind of 'official' answer if possible as I feel this is going to be one heck of a transit for the future.

I'm not after a "prediction" but rather what this could mean for the planet and the Souls here.

Thank you,

Linda

Rad

Hi Linda,

This, of course, is a very large subject that you are asking about that would/ could take up quite a bit of space and time to answer in a thorough way. So, for now, we which we can add too, I will just start by identifying a few issues that this transit is/ will correlate too.

This will correlate to the shift from fossil fuels as the primary source of how our economic systems have been put together to renewable resources. For example the last time Pluto conjuncted it's own S.Node correlates to the invention of the internal combustion engine that that accelerated the use of petroleum/ oil to the point that oil has become the linch pin in our economic systems to date.

It will correlate to how to the human's organize themselves relative to the use and distribution of resources of all kinds which of course will include food and water. If the existing way among of doing this that correlates with less than one percent of humanity ( corporations) now controlling 40 percent of all resources in order to benefit just themselves, this disparity magnifying ever more at the present time, then this will lead to mass rebellion of the majority of humans who are being used to benefit this tiny group of humans who are, more or less, self appointed Zarathustra's.

When Pluto transit into Aquarius this will begin in increasingly intensified ways on Earth wherever this increasing disparity is occurring. As a result, the necessity of recreating economic systems in which the distribution of resources become more fair and equitable to the majority of humans on the planet. 

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Skywalker

Hi Linda and Rad,

This is really a great question. I was thinking that since there is so much to be covered in this topic that maybe we could get others who desire to do so, to contribute with their thoughts and reasoning for what this transit signifies, what will potentially happen and also explain why. It could also be part of the Saturn thread or study as Pluto and the South Nodes of Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto are all in Capricorn.

I´m organizing my thoughts about this and will see what comes thru.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

I like you idea of others contributing to this potential thread. One interesting fact I find interesting is that when Pluto was first sighted in 1933 it was conjunct it's own N.Node. When the spacecraft that just fly by Pluto it not only carried some of the ashes of that astronomer, but, of course Pluto is now conjunct it's own S.Node.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Rad and Skywalker,

It's a great idea to keep this thread alive to share our thoughts about this transit.

I got goosebumps reading what you, Rad, said about the discoverer of Pluto, Clyde Tombaugh's ashes being on the New Horizons spacecraft as it flew by Pluto when Pluto was conjunct its own South Node!  

Such a story is amazing to me, but I wonder what the deeper meaning or message of this is in terms of death and rebirth. During the fly-by, Pluto in Capricorn's ruler, Saturn, was in Scorpio Rx.  At the time of the discovery on 18th February 1930, Pluto was @ 17 Cancer 47 Rx, and its ruler the Moon was 0 Scorpio 42.

I am discovering just how mysterious Pluto really is. Pluto is the main focus of Jeffrey Wolf Green's Evolutionary Astrology, the teachings of which are continuing to spread worldwide. I am also amazed that Pluto's Nodes take 24,000 years to go around the whole zodiac:  the length of one Astrological Age. This really speaks to me of how important Pluto is.

The Venus Rx cycle will have Venus several times conjuncting many of the Pluto/Leo generation's natal Pluto, including my own at 29 Leo 59.  So far, the "value" of astrological Pluto as seen on social media is just astounding.

Here's a short article I wrote yesterday:

I ❤ PLUTO

PLUTO AND ITS NODES

Transiting Pluto is already conjunct its own South Node (using a 5 deg orb) and the intensity is building toward the exact conjunction on 23rd October 2018 @ 18 Cap 52, with ruler Saturn @ 4 Cap 15. There will be an exact opposition of Pluto to its own North Node in Cancer on 23rd March 2017 @ 19 Cap/Can 11, with Pluto's ruler Saturn @ 27 Sag 38, conj the Galactic Centre.

Pluto's South Node shows how humanity has evolved to date. Pluto and its South Node in the sign of Capricorn correlates to the structural nature of our reality as it has been conditioned by the past with all its distorted patriarchal political intrigues, authoritarianism, ruthless displays of power, achievement at all costs, domination, control, and fall from grace.

Pluto is changing that reality structure as we speak and this will intensify as it moves closer. This transformation happens through the alchemical process, a series of deaths and rebirths that detoxes by drawing out psychic garbage from the shadows, thus changing our patriarchal reality of greed, self-interest and exclusion into the matriarchal reality of caring, sharing and inclusion.

The South Node of Pluto means that we are revisiting the time of the patriarchal take-over in order to metamorphose, eliminate and dissolve the artificial beliefs of the patriarchal past. Pluto on its South Node obviously brings a re-live of these past unresolved conditions that humanity is struggling with and trying to break free: eg, we are still living in a patriarchy.

Through the North Node of Pluto in Cancer our collective group of Souls is learning how to live in absolute balance with Natural Laws and Nature. We are returning to matriarchal principles by re-aligning with the true self-image of what it means to live in harmony with the Earth, our home and mother. Embracing matriarchal principles once again will allow positive collective and individual growth, serving as a vehicle for the evolutionary future to manifest.

We are presented with a challenge with the South Node of Pluto in Capricorn, the operative principle from the "past" being Saturn: that is, the need to move beyond the conformity of existing reality as defined by the consensus. It will depend upon the individual and collective intentions, motivations and agendas of Souls and groups of Souls as to exactly what will happen.

Goddess favour,

Linda

Rad

Hi Linda,

Thanks for sharing your excellent article.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Linda and Skywalker,

We could possibly explore, in the individual chart of any Soul, where the S.Node of Pluto is natally, the location of it's planetary ruler Saturn, and the possible meanings of the Pluto transit conjuncting the it's S.Node in those individual charts.

God Bless, Rad

Kristin

Hi All,

I love this idea Rad.

Peace,
Kristin

Daniel

Linda,

And through the NN of Pluto in Cancer we will all share the circumstances and opportunities to learn that we are all one planetary family.

Prayers for peace,

Daniel

Pallas

Linda

Hi Rad and EA friends,

Me too, I agree this is a wonderful idea.  I suggest we find charts that have planet(s)

conjunct or aspecting:  

SOUTH NODE Pluto 19 - 22 Capricorn        NORTH NODE Pluto 19 - 22 Cancer

of famous people who are alive.

Love,

Linda

Rad

All,

I would like to know who would actually be interested in participating in this thread.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

I´m interested in the personal approach you suggested so count me in but am also interested in writing about  what can potentially happen collectively and have already started taking some notes.

Thank you

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Linda

I feel the same way as Skywalker

~ so please count me in.

Thanks Rad.

Love,

Linda