School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Transiting Pluto conjunct its own South Node

Started by Linda, Jul 19, 2015, 02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin

Rad

Hi Pallas, Kristin, Skywalker, and Linda

We will get started in the next few days.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Linda, Skywalker, Pallas, and Kristin

With Pluto transiting it's own S.Node this correlates, in all Souls, to all the dynamics that it has created for itself in order to affect it's on ongoing evolutionary journey. All these dynamics are reflected upon, Capricorn, in order to determine which dynamics need to be brought to culmination, which are meant to be sustained yet evolved in new ways that will reflect the ongoing evolutionary journey of the Soul itself.

The individual and specific nature of the Soul dynamics are of course symbolized and reflected in the entire Pluto paradigm, the EA paradigm, in all birth charts. Within this we also want to focus on the house location of the S.Node of Pluto which will of course be in the sign Capricorn for all Souls on Earth. And, for the vast majority of Soul on the Earth, the S.Node of Pluto is also conjunct the S.Nodes of Jupiter and Saturn.

Thus, it is important to understand and examine the house and sign location of Saturn itself, and all the aspects that it is making to the other planets. All of this in combination correlate to the structural nature of the Soul itself. Thus, with the Pluto transit on it's own S.Node, and through extension the S.Nodes of Saturn and Jupiter, the Soul reflects on these existing structural dynamics that define itself in order to determine what dynamics are no longer needed for it's own ongoing evolution, and those that are meant to be sustained yet evolved in new ways in order for the Soul to continue it's evolution.

A key to understanding the individual evolution of the dynamics being sustained yet evolving is symbolized by the N.Node of Pluto which of course is in Cancer for all Souls on Earth now. And, of course, the house position of that N.Node and the location of it's ruler, the Moon, by it's own house and sign location and all aspects to it. It is these symbols that create the ongoing inner awareness within the Soul of how and why the dynamics that need to culminate occurs, and also of how to use and take forwards the existing dynamics that need to be evolved in order to affect the ongoing evolutionary journey of the Soul itself.

This is the essence of this transit that we can example in any of you wish. Please let me know if you have any questions at this time.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Something I've wanted to share for a while . . .

For your information . . .

Transiting Uranus squaring Nodes of Pluto

While the last of the 7 Uranus/Pluto squares took place on 17 March 2015,

at the deeper level of the Collective Nodes, transiting Uranus in Aries is currently

t-squaring the Nodes of Pluto! and this t-square will continue to be in effect

for most of 2016 and early 2017.

It began:

June/July 2015 - Tr Uranus square North Node of Pluto @ 19° - 20° Cancer

July/August/September/October 2015 - Tr Uranus square South Node of Pluto @ 20° Capricorn

The Nodes of Pluto for everyone are between:

< South Node Pluto 19 - 22 Capricorn > and < North Node Pluto 19 - 22 Cancer >

Ruler:  Saturn in your chart                    Ruler:  Moon in your chart

Transiting Saturn now in Sag                          Transiting Moon

The Nodes of Uranus for everyone are between:

< South Node Uranus 11 - 17 Sagittarius > and < North Node Uranus 11 - 17 Gemini >

Ruler:  Jupiter in your chart                         Ruler:  Mercury in your chart

Transiting Jupiter now in Virgo                             Transiting Mercury

Thank you,

Linda

Skywalker

Sweden To Become The World's First Fossil Fuel-Free Nation In History

The Swedish government recently announced that their aim is to become one of the world's first nations to end its dependence on fossil fuels. They will be investing an extra 4.5 billion kronor (US$546 million) into renewable energy and climate change action in their 2016 budget.(source)

Not long ago, UBS, the world's largest private bank, began urging its investors to join the clean, renewable energy movement. Their analysts are predicting that power plants in Europe might become completely extinct within the next 10 to 20 years, and it seems they are correct. The dream of a "˜nuclear free' Europe might become a reality sooner than expected, which explains why trillions of dollars are being divested from old ways of generating energy into more renewable sources. (source)

"Sweden will become one of the first fossil-free welfare states in the world." - Prime Minister Stefan Löfven (source)

Considering that they already get two-thirds of their electricity from non-fossil fuel energy sources, this is great news. The government also announced that it will be spending money on smart grids, renewable energy storage technology, an electric bus fleet, subsidies for green cars, and climate adaptation strategies. They will also be renovating residential buildings to make them more energy efficient.

"2015 is our opportunity, a chance to, in dialogue with all the countries of the world, change course towards a new development path where we can succeed in generating welfare for all, not at the planet's cost but in cooperation with it." - Johan Rockström, one of the Prime Minister's key advisors (source)

Sweden is just one of many nations around the world that is getting behind renewable energy. Hawaii, for example, recently announced its plans to become the first US state completely powered by renewable energy. Earlier this year, Costa Rica was powered with 100 percent renewable energy for 75 days, and Denmark successfully produced 140 percent of its electricity demand from wind power alone during the month of July.

The solutions are plentiful, and as we are now seeing, can be implemented and utilized for the greater good. We've known about and possessed this technology for decades, why is it that this process (which is so desperately needed) is taking so long?

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/10/05/sweden-to-become-the-worlds-first-fossil-fuel-free-nation-in-history/
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Tashi

Dear Linda, Rad, Skywalker et al....
I am IN.  I have plenty to say about all this as well.  So how are we proceeding.  I am a working professional astrologer with my Natal Asc at 20 CAP... ha ha ha....
My natal nodes are 14 or 17 Cap, depending on true or mean.., in that order... And I have a LOT of planets in the cap/cancer polarity. So how do we proceed?  What do we share?  Discuss?  I haven't been here for a while.. Did the EA with JWG in the 1990's Laguna Beach.
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Skywalker

Hi Tashi,

This thread came to a bit of a natural halt but I´m hoping to write something about this transit in the near future, it´s an open thread that anyone can post their views or questions about this upcoming transit of Pluto on its South Node.

At the moment I think we will focus on the Transiting Nodes thread that is just beginning, which you could also join.

All the best

Tashi

Quote from: Linda on Jul 21, 2015, 05:41 PM
Rad and Skywalker,

Pluto's South Node shows how humanity has evolved to date. Pluto and its South Node in the sign of Capricorn correlates to the structural nature of our reality as it has been conditioned by the past with all its distorted patriarchal political intrigues, authoritarianism, ruthless displays of power, achievement at all costs, domination, control, and fall from grace.

Pluto is changing that reality structure as we speak and this will intensify as it moves closer. This transformation happens through the alchemical process, a series of deaths and rebirths that detoxes by drawing out psychic garbage from the shadows, thus changing our patriarchal reality of greed, self-interest and exclusion into the matriarchal reality of caring, sharing and inclusion.

We are presented with a challenge with the South Node of Pluto in Capricorn, the operative principle from the "past" being Saturn: that is, the need to move beyond the conformity of existing reality as defined by the consensus. It will depend upon the individual and collective intentions, motivations and agendas of Souls and groups of Souls as to exactly what will happen.

Goddess favour,

Linda

Hi Skywalker, et al... As Pluto has entered orb with my nodes 14-17 cap, i have noticed a story in my own life and the collective ear i listen into... healing and letting go of these old paradigms that are stuck in the consensus, and in the subconscious and unconscious aspects of each of us. These -- phoenix rising out of the ashes, --and snake shedding his skin, are mythic level archetypes reflected in people's actual death rebirth scenarios. And a third Scorpio image of the eagle eye, that has the telescopic vision and the panoramic overview is also a gift i see emerging, as more souls are learning to expand their perception.  I really see the death rebirth everywhere, and the challenge as always is to just "surrender" and integrate the experience as it unfolds.  The Eagle archetype, at least in the world I inhibit has a lot of people working on their third eye, through meditation, prayer and sincere evolutionary intention.  So, I don't expect happy Pluto to be easy, but as we all head toward the depths of the underworld, with these Pluto Nodes Line Ups, I think we can indeed spread EA, and yes Daniel we are a family..
Looking forward to hearing others insights of what they see in people's charts.
Tashi

Linda

Hi Tashi,

Good to see you again on the EA message board.

With the North Node of Pluto in Cancer exactly conjunct your Ascendant, there is no doubt of the intention of your Soul in this lifetime.

With my Moon @ 20 deg Cancer in the 9th house, I resonate with your insights and experiences.

Love,

Linda

Linda

The Nodes of Pluto

The Astrological Ages can be used to track the spiritual journey of the collective of Souls.

As the Age of Pisces slips past, the dawning of the New Age of Aquarius is beginning to give us a glimpse into the revolutionization and radicalization of consciousness through objectification, insight, revelation, and astrology.

One important recent sub-stage in this process is attributed to the Uranus/Pluto squares, the transformative effects of which are now being ground into reality, giving humans the objective insight into how they can align with their Souls and change the behavioural patterns of the past.

Since the South Node of Pluto in Capricorn continues to evolve, we are changing the old reality structures as well as the structure of consciousness itself, and integrating a new reality.

Our quest is the re-union with matriarchal principles of devotional and unconditional love: returning to our eternal "home" (North Node of Cancer).

From this solid foundation of self-empowerment, self-authority, and self-discipline, we will be able to actualize enhanced management of the ego (transiting Pluto in Capricorn).

All creation emanates from the female first, the womb. Therefore the North Node of Pluto in Cancer is the perpetual re-union of the Soul with its spiritual Mother.

We are giving birth to pure consciousness itself, our true nature.

Throughout herstory, ancient females reverentially sustained humanity's true spiritual nature, and this is where we must return.

In this lifetime, it is an honour to be a woman.

My North Node of Pluto is exactly conjunct my Moon in Cancer in the 9th house.

With devotional love,

Linda

Tashi

Linda, soul sister, love that your Moon is at 20 Cancer, feeling nurtured...   ;)  And I really am enjoying how nurturing you are to the community.  Reading the new book is giving me a lot of good pointers. 

And this quote:
"We are giving birth to pure consciousness itself, our true nature. "
is how things are feeling for me - and clients are also having a lot of this come up..

blessings
and gratitude
Tashi
Tashi

oliviagylov

Quote from: Linda on Jul 23, 2015, 02:24 AM
Hi Rad and EA friends,

Me too, I agree this is a wonderful idea.  I suggest we find charts that have planet(s)

conjunct or aspecting:  

SOUTH NODE Pluto 19 - 22 Capricorn        NORTH NODE Pluto 19 - 22 Cancer

of famous people who are alive.

Hello everyone!

I realize this thread is a couple years old, and although I'm not famous, I have my NORTH NODE conjunct PLUTO's SOUTH NODE (18°28').

As of right now PLUTO has just Rx'd back over my NORTH NODE for the second time. This last full moon on the 9th was it's balsamic conjunction to PLUTO. I guess my confusion here is about the paradox of the whole situation? Am I moving towards what everyone is moving away from? Or am I way off?

Warmest,

Olivia

Deva

Hi Olivia,

First, welcome to the message board. Second, we have set up this message board that does not allow for personal questions to be asked on it because that would create an almost unending stream of such questions. The intent and focus of this mb is EA itself: to help those interested to learn it such as the ongoing thread for practice charts. Third, in EA we teach that no one element of any given chart, such as your question demonstrates, can be correctly understood without knowing the entire individual context of a birth chart: the whole chart. One size does not fit all in EA.

Namaste,

Deva

Skywalker

Tashi

Dear All,

As Pluto heads towards its nodes, this thread from two years ago seems relevant. The Sun Pluto Venus conjunction on January 9, 2018 is also very near if not right on the Nodes of Pluto...

Reading back through your inspiring words Rad, as well as Skywalker's post on Sweden, the fossil fuel shift is certainly underway, with a great step back as we lurch our way forward, hopefully eventually successfully.

Does anyone want to go back into this subject? I am especially curious in light of current political crisis that JWG predicted for the transit of Pluto in Capricorn. 

Rad:  or anyone... when it enters the third decan in Jan 2018, is this a new chapter in the eventual crumble of Patriarchal Hierarchal Paradigms?   

Warmly and a soulful happy Full Moon AQ eclipse to our EA community... 

Tashi
Tashi