School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Transiting Lunar Nodes

Started by Rad, Oct 29, 2015, 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Wei,

I don't know if there is a physical place that has the types of Moons you describe. Dreaming them is highly symbolic in any case. The transiting chart correlates to the immediacy of anyone's life: the circumstances the Soul is creating for it's ongoing evolutionary journey. Dreams can occur that reflect the nature of such circumstances that reflects the Soul's need to 'process' these circumstances in the form of dreams.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Rad

All,

With the transit of Saturn now in Sagittarius which is squaring transiting Neptune in Pisces, and soon to be the transiting Nodal Axis of the Moon, this is now a perfect time for all of us to examine and reflect on what we actually now to be true, versus what we 'believe' to be true. It is a time to liberate from any and all beliefs, and to replace it with what is actually true in our lives. I am posting below a small article that is going in the brand new Journal Of Evolutionary Astrology that is being created by Cat. If you have any questions about this article please ask them of me. God Bless, Rad

BELIEFS VERSUS THE TRUTH OF SOMETHING                         

It is important to remember what JWG taught about the nature of beliefs versus that which can be KNOWN to be actually true. That which is actually true does not require any of us to "˜believe' in that which is true because, in fact, it is true. He never taught nor advocated replacing one set, or a specific, belief with another belief. Beliefs by their very nature infer delusions where the delusion is believed in to the point that that delusive belief(s) is judged or considered to be true by a Soul. To simply replace one delusive belief(s) with another is NOT TO EVOLVE AT ALL. It is simply, in evolutionary terms, MARKING TIME. 

Of course the biggest beliefs involve the nature of the projected religions created by human beings in which a first or primary cause for existence is that which is called God by most humans. All kinds of philosophies, dogmas, ethics, and moralities are then invented relative to the nature of how God is defined by any individual, or group of individuals who agree to create a consensus judgment about what God is and is not. None of this is based or rooted in the actual, experiential, knowledge that is gained, known, through some very simply natural laws that all Souls can experience and know for themselves. Instead, invented ideas are created that are then projected upon what can only be called the Source Of All Things.

That Source can only be inwardly experienced by the consciousness of the Soul relative to the form that it inhabits. Every form has natural limits that are defined by the form itself. Thus, Soul consciousness in the human form is limited by that form, and that which it can inwardly know about the nature of that which has created it, The Source Of All Things, is also limited by the form itself.

Yet there are inherent truths that can be known by the Soul in human form about that Source relative to very simply natural laws that allow this to be true.

Of course that are many other phenomena in our lives that we "˜believe' to be true versus what is actually true. With the Neptune transit now in Pisces, the transiting Lunar South Node in Pisces with the North Node in Virgo, and with the Saturn transit now in Sagittarius, it is perfect time to take a personal inventory of your life to know that which you believe to be true in your life, versus what is actually true.

For example, do you "˜belive' your partner loves you or do you know it ? Do you believe the sky is blue or do you just know it ? Etc. The point now with these transits is to restructure, Saturn in Sagittarius, your life around that which you know to be actually true, and that which you have believed to be true where that belief is actually delusional in nature: Pisces, Neptune, 12th House archetype. So the real challenge is not to replace one delusional belief that you discover upon reflecting upon your life, Saturn, with another delusive belief. The challenge is to restructure your life, to define it, relative to that which you know to be true: my partner loves me. Allowing yourself to restructure your life, to define it, relative to what is actually true, and then to add to that other truths as you move forwards in your life, will allow you to actually evolve versus marking time.

HOW YOU CAN NATURALLY KNOW THE SOURCE OF ALL THINGS OR GOD

When The Creator Of All Things set in motion the Manifest Creation included in that was for the the consciousness to KNOW it's origin, it's MAKER. In essence, this is actually "˜hard wired' into the Soul by it's Maker.

This natural way is provable and requires no allegiance to any religions, group, or philosophy. It does require a 100% DESIRE in any individualized Soul consciousness to KNOW it's Maker, the Origin of itself.

This natural way is rooted in the Natural Law of cause and affect. It is rooted in the Natural Law of the breath. The inhaling and exhaling breath is analogous too the law of cause and affect: inhale, exhale. Yet there is also a natural interval between the inhaling and exhaling breath. It is this natural interval that then correlates a transcendence of the law of cause and effect: the interval correlating to infinity.

With the breath is still, as Jesus and others said, one's whole being becomes full of Light. And, indeed, it does. As the breath begins to shallow and suspend itself the progressive perception of what has been called the 3rd eye begins. And that is perceived between the eyes, just above then in the forehead area. It is initially perceived as circular outline that progresses into the perception of a circle. The outer circle is gold or yellow, the center of it is a deep blue, and in the middle there will be a white star.

In time the Soul will remember, by BIRTH RIGHT, how to merge with the 3rd eye, the White Star. As this begins progressive perceptions of what can be called true cosmic consciousness begins. The final progression of this lead to the perception of where the Manifest Creation meets the un-manifested Creation. In essence perceiving the very nature of Creation itself.

This is provable and requires no belief at all. It only requires DESIRE TO KNOW THE MAKER OF ONE'S SOUL.

To know this for yourself is very simple. First it is important to sit in such a way that your spine is vertical from the pelvic area up. Then center your entire attention, focused, on the point just above your eyebrows within your consciousness with your eyes closed.

Then on your inhaling breath mentally affirm the number One. On your exhaling breath mentally affirm the number Two.

The key and secret her is one of CONCENTRATION. Keep concentrating on the one and two linked with you inhale and exhale. Of course, in the beginning, the left side of your brain will go nuts with all kinds of thoughts that attempt to undermine this, to distract, to follow. This is why the concentration is the vital key upon the One and Two.

Over time, and with sustained practice, the breath will progressively begin to shallow. As it does so certain inner experiences will begin. For example there will be an inner perception that the external world seems to be going into some kind of earthquake situation. Yet if you open your eyes then the Earth will in fact still be still. What this perception correlates to is a natural shifting in the CENTER OF GRAVITY FOR YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS.

That shifting correlates with a shift from the egocentric center of your consciousness to your Soul itself. This also corresponds to a molecular shift in the density of your body cells. They become lighter, lense dense.

In time this will progress to the initial perception of the 3rd eye which starts with a spinning galaxy that is blue, white, and yellow. In time, as the breath becomes ever more shallow, concentrating ever more on the one two, this will consolidate into the 3rd eye wherein that circle of yellow, blue light is integrated around the white star.

This is when the breath suspends itself because of the concentration upon the One and the Two. This is when the the INTERVAL between breaths occurs. Again, the breath, inhale and exhale, correlates to the world of duality, of cause and affect, of thought/ counter thought. When the breath becomes suspended this natural interval between the inhaling and exhaling breaths is realized. The interval can be understood to be that which correlates with INFINITY: the natural interval between One and Two.  The consciousness of the Soul is NOT DEPENDENT UPON THE PHYSICAL FROM THAT IT IS ENCASED WITHIN. THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR EVENTHOUGH THE EGO OF THE SOUL CAN FEAR "˜LOSING CONTROL' AT THIS POINT.

This is when your Soul will remember, by birth right, how to penetrate or merge with the White Star. Everything that follows from there correlates to progressive perceptions of the the Manifest Creation that will lead the the NATURAL LIMIT of the Soul's consciousness that is encased in the human form. And that limit, again, is when the perception of the Manifested Creation interfaces with the UN-MANIFESTED CREATION. This perception is the perception of Creation itself: God.

In the beginning of this practice it is really important, in fact necessary, for you to allow at least forty five minutes to an hour for it. And to do this consistently as least once a day. Your natural evolutionary capacity will then be the determinant at what pace you go. But, by birth right, is you practice faithfully, Neptune, for as long as it takes this natural process of how to know your Origins, your Maker, God, will in fact take place. 

cat777

QuoteI am posting the birth charts now of Bernie Sanders, Trump, and the USA. You will notice in the case of Sanders that he is now having an exact Lunar Nodes Return, Trump is having the transiting Lunar Nodes square his natal Lunar Nodes, and the USA chart now has the transiting N.Lunar Node exactly conjunct it's natal Neptune: the lunacy, crisis, manifesting from the Republican party.

Hi Rad,

Which evolutionary stage would you say Bernie Sanders is in?

Thanks
cat

Rad

Hi Cat,

The last part of the 3rd Stage Consensus. So too with Hillary Clinton. It is really interesting between these two because her Moon is conjunct Sanders South Node Of the Moon. Within that the Moon for Trump is square her Moon, and Sander's South Node. That becomes ever more interesting when we consider his Moon in Sagittarius, which is conjunct his own S.Node rules his Venus/ Saturn conjunction in Cancer which is conjunct the asteroid Lucifer. All three are in his 12th House. And they also conjunct the USA'S N.Node and it's retrograde Mercury which is opposed it's natal Pluto in Capricorn in the 9th: why he is appealing to all the 'low information' voters .. in other words stupid people who are also racist. These are the one's who don't care about facts: 3rd House, or the actual truth of something..9th House Pluto. They are invested in their delusions which of course then reflects Trump's 12th House Venus, Saturn, and Lucifer conjunction.

The transiting Lunar Nodes are square his natal Nodes, the Saturn transit is not coming up to a conjunction on his S.Node while inconjuncting that Lucifer/Venus/ Saturn conjunction. As the same time those transiting Lunar Nodes are conjunct Sanders S.Node and Clinton's Moon, and the Saturn transit is beginning a square them both. That Saturn transit is also progressively trining Sanders Moon/ Mars in Aries which is also the current Uranus transit: thus his call for a 'political revolution'.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Hi Rad,

Thanks for that. Interesting dynamics here for sure.  It seems that in the case of both Sanders and Trump, the political establishment in the form of "the party" is attempting to steal the nomination from each of them. In Sanders case it is in the form of "super delegates" who are for Hillary inspite of Sanders popularity, and on the other side the threat of a brokered convention. It  is not so clear who the republican nominee might be, Romney? Rubio? Cruz? Who? But it seems anyone but Trump. I know we have charts for Romney and Cruz somewhere on this mb. Rubio seems to be a lost cause.  I've seen some predictions by astrologers concerning the Republican side. One astrologer saying Trump gets the nomination and goes "poof" before the actual election. What "poof" means not being clear. Another stating that Trump gets the nommination, falls sick annd has to drop out and Jeb Bush goes on to be elected POTUS. Jeb Bush????  In any case, this is all very interesting in relation to the current transits and the shift in consciousness that is said to be taking place. With Neptune in Pisces it is easy to imagine different ways this may turn out but difficult to know for sure as the only thing for sure is all the delusion surrounding it all.

Wei

Quote from: Rad on Feb 27, 2016, 09:08 AM
Hi Wei,

Hi Rad, i have a few questions about neptune, SN of neptune.

1 does the lucid dream correlates with elevated levels of melatonin in the brain?

Yes

Hi Rad, may i ask why after having lucid dream, people will feel exhausted, ie: trying to fly in lucid dream, feels like the soul actually spends lots of energy to control, either to stay in the lucid dream state or to fly, it's not the physical energy, does this correlates to melatonin too, if so, can u share generally how it works?

Thank you!

Rad

Hi Wei,

"Hi Rad, may i ask why after having lucid dream, people will feel exhausted, ie: trying to fly in lucid dream, feels like the soul actually spends lots of energy to control, either to stay in the lucid dream state or to fly, it's not the physical energy, does this correlates to melatonin too, if so, can u share generally how it works?"

Yes, this correlates to melatonin. Not sure what you are actually asking by 'how this works'. Melatonin is a hormone that when secreted by the pineal gland affects the entire physical organism. As such, it creates or leads to what you are describing.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Quote from: Rad on Mar 15, 2016, 08:53 AM
Hi Wei,

"Hi Rad, may i ask why after having lucid dream, people will feel exhausted, ie: trying to fly in lucid dream, feels like the soul actually spends lots of energy to control, either to stay in the lucid dream state or to fly, it's not the physical energy, does this correlates to melatonin too, if so, can u share generally how it works?"

Yes, this correlates to melatonin. Not sure what you are actually asking by 'how this works'. Melatonin is a hormone that when secreted by the pineal gland affects the entire physical organism. As such, it creates or leads to what you are describing.

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,

Sorry i was confused how to ask the question...
I'll try to make it clear, i guess i want to understand why does lucid dream make people feel exhausted?And how does melatonin correlates to the feeling of controlling, like the mind is really creating something or some movement, and the creating activity actually requires great concentration/effort/energy. That's what i tried to ask how does the melatonin works in lucid dream? And is there a purpose to have lucid dream, why we want to realise it's a dream and try to control the dream, is it message from our souls, to teach us become aware the truth of life is more than physical world? (I know i may still be confused.....)

Thank you

Rad

HI Wei,

I simply can't follow what you are saying/ asking. Melatonin correlates the physiology of dreaming in general. it is not specific to the types of dreams a Soul can have. The reaction to what is dreamed in not about melatonin at all. The reaction to the dream, whatever it is, is the Soul, and the dynamics within it. Flying, when in a dream, typically correlates the the Soul coming out of the body during the sleep state. When this happens the physical body is typically in a state of paralysis. So if the Soul then becomes 'awake' it can be almost impossible to move the body for awhile. Some dreams, types of, can of course correlate to some kind of learning about something.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Quote from: Rad on Mar 16, 2016, 08:49 AM
HI Wei,

I simply can't follow what you are saying/ asking. Melatonin correlates the physiology of dreaming in general. it is not specific to the types of dreams a Soul can have. The reaction to what is dreamed in not about melatonin at all. The reaction to the dream, whatever it is, is the Soul, and the dynamics within it. Flying, when in a dream, typically correlates the the Soul coming out of the body during the sleep state. When this happens the physical body is typically in a state of paralysis. So if the Soul then becomes 'awake' it can be almost impossible to move the body for awhile. Some dreams, types of, can of course correlate to some kind of learning about something.

God Bless, Rad

Aha, sorry for the confusion, i misunderstood Melatonin's correlation to dream, what you said is actually what i was trying to understand.
Thank you again!

Skywalker

Hi The Otherside,

With Saturn in Sagittarius squaring Neptune in Pisces and with the North Node of the Moon in Virgo, these issues of what is real and what isn´t real can come up. Focusing on the Virgo North Node, we will need to use our discrimination and be totally honest with ourselves and others relative to whatever circumstances arise in our personal realities. It´s O.K. to be confused or not know what´s true, that becomes the truth... "I don´t know" is honesty at its best sometimes and allows for us to then know the actual truth when the time is right.

"My question is what about when the things you feel to be absolutely true are in fact not true at all?"

Accept the fact, surrender to what simply is, and be open to asking the question: why did I believe in this if it´s not true? The answer will come in time if the question is asked honestly.

"How do we know we are tuning into The Source of all things and not our own ego or even worse being distracted by darker things."

See how it feels in your heart and get out of your head. Analyze your motivations and intentions as honestly as possible (Virgo North Node). Are they motivated by what is best for all, by a desire to know the truth no matter what, or by personal interest to gain something or to hold onto a belief? Again, see how it feels in your heart if your mind is divided.

"I want to make sure I'm living in truth and reality and that I am on the right track, that I am tuning into the right signals and I am staying on course. If anyone wants to shed light here please feel free."

Total honesty, and ask sincerely to be guided by your guides and the Source.

Hope that helps.
All the best

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Linda

Hi The Otherside,

Thanks for sharing so honestly and deeply.  I also have a desire to share with like-minded others.  I also feel the same way.  Here are some tips that may help.  This exercise will help me clarify a few things for myself also.  Getting this stuff down on paper is co-operating with the evolutionary forward of the North Node in Virgo - ruled by Mercury.

- Rather than ask for the big answers (Sag), be happy with little insights as they come along. A little (Saturn) goes a long way.  A little actual truth versus a huge amount of nonsensical false beliefs will point the way.

- Truth (Sag) reveals itself for you at just the right time (Saturn).  We must clear out the old distorted reality before we can build upon a new one.  It's like a lazer beam shone into the darkness.

- It can be quite humorous to see the actual truth of something.

- Saturn in Sag is teaching us to build a reality based upon what is real, honest, and actually true.

- Forgive yourself for not having all the answers, and not always getting it right (Virgo).

- Bear in mind the Nodes just quite recently moved into Pisces/Virgo, so we are at the beginning stage of navigating these energies.  This process begins with trial and error.

- Realize that what is being generated is coming from your own Soul. Take responsibility for everything that arises and trust in the process.

- Even though you may be suffering quite a lot of disillusionment, it does not mean that life is not beautiful.

- Realize that these things are happening now at the designated correct time:  Nodes in Pisces/Virgo.

- Just because things were not what you wished them to be, the desire itself led you to the truth.

- To navigate the Pisces energies, surrender, and let things unfold of their own accord.  Grace will always follow disorientation or disillusionment.

- To navigate the Virgo energies (Mercury), quieten the mind, and let the answer reveal itself.

- Sometimes there is no answer - and that itself can be an answer.

- To navigate the Saturnian energies, realize that to create a new reality is a building block process, one brick at a time.

- To navigate the Sagittarian energies, be honest, be the truth, and don't push your idea of truth onto others, as each Soul's path is unique.

- There is so much you CAN do, so much light of truth, resting in tranquility, rather than seeing faults, problems and imperfections all the time.

- Realize there is nothing really wrong:  this is just a necessary process.

- It is natural to ask the questions you are asking:  a process of Sagittarian expansion.

- The process of Neptunian disillusionment happens to everyone.  The Soul can employ this process to get it onto the right track.

- The Saturn in Sagittarius temporary skipped steps require a consistent focus upon the North Node Virgo:  a spirit of humility.  And perhaps we need to do the work first.

- If you are being called to do something really big, then act upon the whispers coming from Source.  What you thought was really big could in fact turn out to be quite small, but nevertheless could have an important and big impact upon your Soul's growth.

- Pisces = big, all encompassing, totality.  Virgo = small things.  Into the large end of the cone passes a huge amount of big stuff (Pisces), and this narrows down into the small Virgo end of the funnel:  revealing sharpness, clarity, focus, x-ray vision.

- Don't trouble yourself too much with these things:  let your heart be quiet, satisfied, and peaceful.

- These problems could be just in your mind. 

- See the truth of how beautiful life's images and visions can be.  That is such a gift.

Hope something above helps!

Linda  :)

Linda

This may help from Tom Kenyon... here's an excerpt:

"What may surprise you is that some of these challenges will arise in close friendships and intimate relationships. You may find that seemingly insignificant external events can set off tsunamis of emotional responses. There are two primary reasons for this phenomenon. The first has to do with the destabilization of your nervous system making it more prone to losing its center. And the second level has to do with the process of catalytic evolution that you are undergoing as a human being at this point in time.

What we mean by this is what has been hidden is being revealed. The deepest catacombs of your subconscious are being turned over like a plow cutting through a field. This is essentially a very disturbing state to deal with especially for those of you who think of yourselves as spiritual beings. If you are of the opinion that being a spiritual being requires that you always be in a state of bliss and happiness then you will find this purification process deeply disturbing, but it is-quite frankly-required for individual evolution and liberation from the restrictions imposed by your religions and confining histories. It is also necessary for humanity, as a whole, to face and transform its own shadow material (i.e., unresolved emotional issues and destructive belief patterns) if humankind is to survive . . . " *

Remember also, that Chiron in Pisces can be incredibly PAINFUL . . . in our process of disillusionment . . . but within that lies the medicine!

Hope the above helps,

Linda

* tomkenyon.com

Skywalker

Hi The Otherside,

"I do not know if it's appropriate to ask here or not but it would be interesting to me to find out how this energy between the current north node in Virgo south node in Pisces square to Saturn in sag is playing out in other peoples lives?  I am specifically asking here because I'm trying to understand this configuration in more detail from an EA point of view."

Currently Jupiter in Virgo is squaring Saturn in Sagittarius and this correlates with testing and defining our beliefs and cosmologies, possibly thru a "crisis in consciousness". This process will be different for everyone, depending on how aligned those beliefs are with actual reality. Relative to the nodal axis in Pisces/Virgo, we are discerning what is true and what is not true and letting go of old beliefs, cosmologies, out dated ideals and illusions, so we can move forward in our intended direction and heal, purify, improve etc. We are moving away from a tendency to delude and victimize ourselves and, as Linda said, need to go STEP by STEP in our healing process of self improvement. The Natal chart will reflect the area we need to consistently develop by looking at which house the transiting North Node is located in.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more