School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Lets celebrate EA!

Started by Lia, Mar 13, 2009, 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lia

THANK YOU ALL who made the new message board possible- and public!

I hope it will open the gate for many searching souls who need healing and are hungry to embrace the simple truths of life and existence ....this wonderful body of knowledge called EA - based on natural law- can deliver just that.....

May all lives who find it be divinely transformed by the wonders of EA - just as mine was.

Infinite gratitude and blessings to all; including our teacher Jeffrey Wolf Green, the founder of EA and all, I mean ALL you guys who participate in it. THANK YOU!

with love,
Lia 

stephen

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to make a post to say Hello to everyone, since I have been here quietly reading through the posts for a little while now.
I am brand new to Astrology, having only read a few books.  Then I read Measuring the Night Part 1, and immediately knew that I needed to learn EA.
So, I am now a recently enrolled student, and am reading Deva Green's Evolutionary Astrology book and the DVD transcripts, and the DVDs are on the way!

I have too many questions to post any yet, since I am certain the coursework will itself answer many if not all of my questions.

I want to thank Jeffrey Wolf Green for working so hard in establishing the EA Paradigm, and I would like to thank Deva Green for accepting me as a student, and I wish to say thanks to those who are using their energy in the administration and moderation of this site.  And, a big Hello to all my fellow students who are seeking an understanding of their Soul's Journey through lifetimes.

Thanks for this site, and may we all help each other into the Light,
Stephen

Rad

Hi Stephen,
  Welcome to Evolutionary Astrology ! I personally wish you to know that whatever questions you have Stephen you are encouraged to ask. All of us here who are committed to this work will strive as best we can to help answer those questions, and to help you become a true Soul Worker.

Rad

stephen

Rad,

Thanks very much for the kind and warm welcome.

|...to help you become a true Soul Worker.
I accept your help! (which is often hard for me to do) and I would like very much to learn this paradigm thoroughly enough to become 'a true Soul Worker' and be allowed to have the Source work through me in order to provide benefit to the Soul paths of others.
The entire idea of Soul Evolution is rather new to me, but it seems like the most 'right' concept that I have ever learned!

|All of us here who are committed to this work will strive as best we can to help answer those questions
Thank you...I will post my questions in the appropriate threads, or create a new thread with a different question if it is not yet being discussed.

Blessings and Light,
Stephen

Deva

Hi Stephen, great to have you as a student! This message board is intended to serve suppourt students who desire to apply and practice EA, and as such you are always welcome to post questions and give your own input. Wecolme to the school and to the EA community. I look forward to working with you more in the future.
God Bless
Deva