Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ruler of Planetary Node  (Read 1333 times)
Oliver Fred

« on: Nov 17, 2009, 10:29 PM »

Hi All,

I had a question regarding the rulers of the planetary nodes. Do we only take into account what sign/house the planet is in, or does the specific planet have to be taken into account too? If NN ruler is in sixth, Cap, does it matter if it is Neptune that happens to be that ruling planet? Thanks for any input.
Take care!

-Oliver
Deva

« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2009, 09:14 AM »

Hi Oliver, great question. Yes, the planet(s) that rule the NN and the SN are both significant. If, for example, somebody has a nodal axis of Virgo/Pisces it symbolizes that those archetypes are both highly developed within that Soul's consciousness. The planetary ruler of the NN, also, symbolizes how the North Node itself is going to be actualized, so understanding the specific nature of the planet is important. Hope this helps, and please ask for further clarification if it is not.
Thanks
Deva
Oliver Fred

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2009, 05:54 PM »

Hi Deva,
Thanks for the clarification. So with any planet we can start using the archetype of that planet as the facilitator to the Node, whichever one it may be? As Neptune, for this example, we could use the archetype of "ultimate meaning" in a person's life and therefore contribute that to its North Node? I just read the planetary method of chart interpretation, so that's where I got the "ultimate meaning" phrase. Is this correct?

Thanks again.
-Oliver
Deva

« Reply #3 on: Nov 21, 2009, 12:15 AM »

Hi again, Oliver. I re-read my post and am frankly embarrassed because it is totally unclear (I was in a rush to get out the door).  I removed it, and want to make sure you are answered clearly.
   You are correct that you must first understand the archetypes of the planets that rule the North and South Node (the planetary rulers). Neptune also correlates with culmination of an entire evolutionary cycle, and the need for transcendence (of time space reality), and the need to spiritualize consciousness through developing our connection, relationship, with the Divine, or the Universal Source. In this context the need for ultimate meaning will be fulfilled.  It also correlates with the experience of disillusionment in order to promote the awareness that only a connection with the Source will create the Ultimate meaning we are  seeking.  If Neptune ruled the South node, then, these would be core dynamics/themes relative to the Soul's past. If Neptune ruled the North Node, these would be core dynamics/themes relative to the Soul's evolutionary current evolutionary intentions, or lessons. Of course, we have to apply the Pluto paradigm (Pluto, SN, it's planetary ruler by house and sign, and Pluto's polarity point, the NN, and it's planetary ruler) to get what the specific prior life lessons were, and how they were actualized, and what the specific current evolutionary intentions for the life, and how they will be actualized. Always remember that the planetary rulers act as facilitators to the Nodes, or how the North and South Nodes will be actualized. Hope this is clear and helpful. Again, please let me know if you have any other questions.
God Bless
Deva
Oliver Fred

« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2009, 02:53 AM »

Hi Deva,
Thank you for the re-post. I understood the last one but this was clear too.
 I'm really starting to feel the methods used to find what the current life dynamics are by trailing back through pluto the south node and its p.ruler. I am however struggling currently with finding the practical methods to actualizing Pluto's polarity point, the north node and its ruler,thus this Neptune question,(+ the p.ruler of house and sign that Pluto's polarity point rules). The struggle is of course trying to help myself through this process but also how I could understand another's needs in this life.
The future is what I can't grasp clearly is what I'm trying to say. But again, as I have been saying for over a year now I think, I think I'll more fully understand once I start EA School material. still saving for the first section of the course.

With Neptune and Pisces as a culminating symbol of the past (pluto, s, node and p.ruler), this seems to be a life of endings, like you said, a cycle relative to anything but an actual relationship with God. -or rather- this life CAN potentially, in its highest form, be a culmination of this. Is this correct? To transcend time space through that relationship?

Thanks so much for the input. I really do appreciate all the guidance you've given me as a soon-to-be student of EA.

-Oliver
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Nov 21, 2009, 05:24 PM »

I have another question in this realm.

Does the ruler of the house of the north node ALSO has evolutionary implications for this life?

Example:
NN in capricorn in the seventh house. Seventh house cusp is Sagittarius. (DC and nn are not conjunct).
Would a study of both Saturn AND Jupiter give evolutionary context for this souls development?
Saturn would hold the key for the actual development of the identity relative to the souls evolutionary intentions. While Jupiter would provide more context and definition for that development?
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Nov 22, 2009, 09:55 AM »

Ari,

Yes ..................

Rad
Deva

« Reply #7 on: Nov 22, 2009, 10:27 AM »

Hi Oliver, In terms of understanding the future intent/evolutionary intentions relative to the North Node in Pisces, and ruled by Neptune look to Pluto's polarity point first by house and sign. These core lessons will be actualized by the Pisces North Node by house and sign. Again, the North Node itself will be actualized by Neptune by house and sign. In these ways, yes, you certainly can bring to culmination past patterns of behavior that no longer serve you in the context of your further growth, and actualzing a life that is true to your nature (that is what I feel you are striving to accomplish). The confusion you feel about this process is certainly a Pisces dynamic because is requires a dissolving of the past, of what you have known and gravitated to before this point in time. In other words, it is like going into an abyss because the future cycle is not known, and yet you cannot gravitate to the old cycle any more.  Through actively spiritually developing, then, you can gain further clarity about what the new cycle that is coming is about, and how to bring to closer, or resolution, the past cycle. My best advice is to allow the old cycle to dissolve without panic or fear, and know that a deeper wisdom will be gained in the long run as you act in this way.
 I wanted to offer my advice, and I hope this helps.
God Bless
Deva     
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video