School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Great Attractor 14 Sag?

Started by Tashi, Dec 06, 2015, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tashi

Does anyone have any information from an EA perspective on the Great Attractor at 14 SAG?  It is an astronomical phenomena, and I have started to see astrologers posting on it... not something I am familiar with yet, and wonder if anyone in EA has enough information from an evolutionary perspective, ie:  correlation, observation of its influence in charts?  Thanks, Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

Rad

Hi,

One thing to consider in this is the fact that all humans today have the S.Node of Uranus around 14 degrees of Sagittarius.

God Bless, Rad

Tashi

Thanks, that was very beautiful.  And inspiring, and wow, how amazing...But really asking if anyone has seen any real life correlations with charts, like we saw so many connections to the 26 sag/gem point?  but thanks again, loved that video.  will watch it many times...  so all that said I am still being the researcher?  anyone have any anecdotal or correlation observation on this point yet.
Tashi
Tashi

Tashi

I was consulting on two 1978 charts and realized those folks have Neptune at 15 sag.  78 is an interesting year and I have something I can work with now. 
Cosmic folks
Tashi