School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Major Transits and Health

Started by LisaEbony, Dec 19, 2015, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaEbony

I have a 2.5yr old who recently and suddenly was diagnosed with a chronic and potentially terminal illness. Western Medicine is what has been helping us in the past 6wks after being flown by Mercy Flights to Doernbechers Childrens Hospital. I have done as much research as I can on what can be done with Natural Remedies and am working with a Naturpath. At this point in her treatment I am at a crossroads.
I am familiar and comfortable with EA, I have just finished a major Pluto transit myself and reached out to an EA Astrologer in 2010 who brought me here and inspired and encouraged me to buy JWG's books. I have my daughters chart basically memorized and have gleaned from it what I can based on where I'm at in my understanding. I have NO CONTEXT for health  outside of checking the 6th/12th house and rulers and aspects etc. I myself am blessed with a well aspected 6th house Venus in Cap and have never had major health issues. Not even really MINOR health issues. I am and always have been healthy...so was my daughter until October...
Is anyone able and willing to direct me to more information? Are there posts on this message board you know of or remember? Can you suggest any things in a chart to look at specifically? My daughter was born in 2013 so Pluto and Uranus clearly make a mark on her chart, and even more so as she is a Cancer Sun with an Aries Moon, with Uranus currently retrograding directly over moon (her moon is 16 57') in her 7th house conjunct her DC (12 27') AND her natal Uranus (12 24'). Her disease is one of the Kidneys ruled by Libra which is (obviously) her rising sign.
I understand this message board is for general educating and not personal chart interpretations and though I know this is obviously very personal I'm not looking to dismiss or disregard the rules. I just feel drawn to this aspect/transit and wonder if it holds any information but I can't seem to understand how or why, it's the heaviest transit I see in her chart though she has many significant natal aspects too. I understand enough about Uranus and its impact on the nervous system, the Moon and its impact on emotions and our relationships to females and the 7th house and how it deals with partnerships...what I'm missing is their link(s) to health. Maybe I'm heading in the wrong direction altogether and someone has a suggestion of better threads to pull? I'm confident I can find help dealing with this by paying attention to her chart, anything anyone has to offer will be greatly appreciated

Skywalker

Hi LisaEbony,

Welcome to the Message board, I´m sorry to hear about your child´s health problems. The symbols you shared are not really enough to get an idea of what may be going on. As you know this is also not a place to do personal readings but if you have a specific question that can also be used as an example for others, then feel free to ask.

If you are looking for more general information about medical astrology, we had a thread on it that you can study as there are anatomical/physiological correlations and also some examples.

Here is a link to the thread: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=864.0

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

LisaEbony

Skywalker,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for this thread as it was exactly what I was looking for. I have spent many hours over the past couple weeks taking notes and making comparisons and connections and I still haven't even made it through the 7th page! The resource is greatly appreciated :)

Skywalker

Hi LisaEbony,

You´re welcome. A book came out of that thread that you might be interested in.

Here is a link: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/medical-astrology-book

All  the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more