Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sanicula Europaea  (Read 7558 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #30 on: Aug 17, 2010, 01:32 AM »

Just thought I would mention I think the Sanicle is clearing up a mild urinary tract infection  I was having (something common for me most my adult life), bc I just realized I dont feel the same pain and pressure sensation as I had felt before taking the Sanicle. Yay! -- Grin
MichiLibra

« Reply #31 on: Aug 26, 2010, 11:58 AM »

Hi Ari,

You have written that making tinctures out of Sanicle from Herbie's Herbs (Canada) is easy.
I don't know how.
Could you teach me how to do this please?

Thank you Ari.

Blessings.
Andrea
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #32 on: Aug 26, 2010, 01:03 PM »

Hi Andrea,
While it is easy, I have not yet done it myself for Sanicle yet. Herbies uses a 1:2 ratio alcohol to sanicle.

For making tinctures in general,
- put herb in glass jar (ie mason jar)
- put herb in the jar, and pour desired amount of 100 proof vodka, or brandy in proper proportion to the sanicle.
- cap it tightly
- Let it sit for a while. About 2 months or a little less is enough time.

Perhaps if anyone here has made their own sanicle tincture, they can share their own experience/recommendations.
Ari Moshe
MichiLibra

« Reply #33 on: Aug 29, 2010, 05:09 AM »

Thank you Ari !!!   Smiley
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #34 on: Aug 31, 2010, 10:36 AM »

Hi Ari, et-al

It is not necessary to have the mixture of the sanicle and the alcohol sit for two months before use: two weeks in sufficient time. And the ratio is one part sanicle, or any herb, to one part alcohol. So that would mean filling up the  jar with one half of the herb, and filling the rest of the bottle or container with the alcohol.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #35 on: Sep 01, 2010, 08:58 PM »

Thank you Rad.
MichiLibra

« Reply #36 on: Sep 02, 2010, 06:13 PM »

Thank you Rad!

Could anyone tell me where I can purchase the dry plants?
Do I have to grow this plant myself?
Is it an annual?
Can it be grown indoors?
I am in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and the growing season is horrible!
It is September 2 and we have Autumn weather 2 weeks ago when the poplar leaves already turned colour! (sniff! sniff!!)

Namaste. Andrea
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #37 on: Sep 04, 2010, 09:29 AM »

HI Andrea,

Here is a link to a Canadian Herb Dealer who sells Sanicula Europaea as a dried herb:

http://www.herbies-herbs.com/pages/herblist-5.html

You do not have to grow it yourself. It is a plant that naturally grows in the deep forests, under trees. It is a perennial. I would suppose you could grow it indoors, but not sure of the potency of the herb in doing that. If you want to try that there is only one place that I know of that actually sells the seeds. And that is in Germany.

http://www.samen-frese.de/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=sanikel&x=10&y=12

If you can't read the German I can translate for you if you wish. This is a very unique plant in that is requires the seed to receive a real jolt of cold to have the seeds germinate. Without that cold hit, it will not germinate. That's why growers plant the seeds in the fall, instead of the spring. When the seeds receive this jolt of cold in the fall and winter they then germinate and come to life in the spring through to the next fall. So since you live in Alberta, Canada this may work very well for you.

God Bless, Rad
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #38 on: Sep 11, 2010, 01:36 AM »

I have been taking Sanicle for about a month maybe and think it is clearing out the brain fog that I have had for the last 20 years!!! Could it be??? You know how sometimes you don't want to state something bc it almost seems to good to be true? --Well I am saying it anyhow. Grin

I also realize too that transiting Neptune across my Ascendant may also be passed the point of "fogging me up"(but of course that is not ALL Neptune delivered.. it also gave me the TREMENDOUS GIFT of SPIRITUAL DEEPENING of the likes that is currently unspeakable) , so maybe it can be partly due to this as well? --not to mention the intensity that Uranus transit drove me into --this deeper unraveling and healing of this lifetimes issues. It's probably a combination of all of it.

The "spaciness" and "brain fog" has been so painful and difficult over the years, and I had come to just believe and accept that I would have to live like that for this lifetime, and I was literally surrenderred to that --    
--so I am  just so surprised to find it fading away now, after having come to accept it! HA!

-it brings tears to my eyes, like as I write this--

--how blessed and humbled I feel!

I know this really is not the place to talk about oneself, but I share it for the benefit of the whole --I feel it is important to share this because if anyone else comes across this herb, they may want to know if and how anyone has been helped, u know?

Well,  I want to thank this school for  introducing me to Sanicle! (and everything)!!

WOW is all I can say

Love, Love, Love,
Dhyana

PS. btw, does anyone know exactly what date  Neptune is leaving Aquarius or where to go online to find such things about transit cycles/timing etc.--
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2010, 01:58 AM by Dhyana » Logged
jana

« Reply #39 on: Sep 11, 2010, 07:57 AM »

Hi Dhyanna,
Neptune enters Pisces on Feb. 4, 2012. Edit: I missed that Neptune enters Pisces on April 5, 2011--staying there until August 5th, retrograding back into Aquarius until enters again...to stay on Feb. 4, 2012.  I use an online ephemeris to track the movements of planets and lights.

http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml
There is also one that you can download and store on your PC at astro.com    click on the ephemeris in the left hand sidebar.

God/dess bless
« Last Edit: Sep 12, 2010, 08:27 AM by jana » Logged
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #40 on: Sep 13, 2010, 06:50 AM »

Hi Jana,

Thank you so much.

Wink
GoldLeaf

« Reply #41 on: Jul 24, 2011, 10:57 AM »

Hello everyone

Please excuse my brief request: Can Sanicle be used for the treatment of operable Pancreatic Cancer?

My mother was diagnosed 2 weeks ago and is due to undergo the whipples procedure to remove the cancerous growth. She is taking herbal supplements including ESSIAC and an immuno builder, plus a general pancreatic herb support. I have come up against much resistance from the NHS and my own family with the use of these herbs (ignorance abound!!), but mum does have some confidence in this. I give my, and my mothers chart details for analysis. I will be away from home for the next 4 weeks from the 29th july so i wont be able to respond. Im not sure about evolutionary states but I would put mum at first individ and myself at 3rd individ at a guess.

I see a few astological symbols in my mums chart- mars trans north node/uranus (surley this is good for surgery?), saturn approaching chiron and pluto to neptune ( would the ruler in virgo been an indication of the surgery and health/nutritional support?) also progressed mars to natal moon feels aggressive in some way

In my chart this feels connected to the pluto solar arc to moon.

Mum: 04/08/1946 birmingham, UK at roughly 3pm (think her ascendant hits my north node)

Me: 21/02/1976 Newport, S wales, UK at 4.20pm

thank you for any input and time

xx
« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011, 11:03 AM by GoldLeaf » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #42 on: Jul 25, 2011, 09:12 AM »

Hi GoldLeaf,

"Please excuse my brief request: Can Sanicle be used for the treatment of operable Pancreatic Cancer?"

It is not meant to used as a replacement for whatever he doctors are recommending to do for that. It can be used, long term, to help recreate the cellular integrity within the pancreas as an organ.

God Bless, Rad
GoldLeaf

« Reply #43 on: Jul 27, 2011, 03:55 PM »

Thankyou for this

peace

Greg
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2012, 05:50 AM »

Hi All,

I am being moved-guided to begin taking Sanicle, and found a resource here in the states in South Carolina.  Here's the link. http://store.everythingherbs.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EH&Product_Code=4SAN.

God'dess Blessings,
Wendy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video