Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sanicula Europaea  (Read 7507 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2012, 07:39 AM »

Hi All,

On the main EA website we also sell tinctured Sanicle in 2 and 4oz sizes. For those who are considering trying and buying this powerful tincture we would like to encourage you to buy it from our site because the proceeds go directly to the EA fund that allows us to do things like the EA conference.

Here is the  link to our Sanicle.

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/planetary-elixirs-and-tinctures

God Bless, Rad
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2012, 09:31 AM »

Oh great, I will buy it from the EA site.

Thanks Rad.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2012, 11:48 AM »

Oh this is so cool! Great. Thank you to whoever is making and selling these products - this is very useful for many. Love, am
kburgess
« Reply #48 on: Jun 02, 2012, 09:14 PM »

Hi Rad,

Will sanicle work with glandular issues?  I have been diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism (a gland that is taking calcium from my bones and dumping it in my blood).  I am being slammed with transits--mars on my pluto, pluto on my mars, uranus on my jupiter, saturn squaring my venus in Cap, and more.  Also, I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism.  I believe it is all about balance and intuitively I believe it is about proper alignment in my life.  Weirdly, it is about glands in my neck and my Taurus Ascendant does not want a scalpel going anywhere near it!  The 'cure' is to remove the hyperactive parathyroid gland.  I frequently receive acupuncture treatments and have often relied on my Chinese herbalist for healing.  However, my Chinese is not good enough to describe hyperparathyroidism to him!  Any thoughts/remedies come to mind.  Thank you!

Warmly, Kim
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #49 on: Jun 03, 2012, 07:41 AM »

Hi Kim,

No, it is not for that at all. I would recommend you visit a very well trained and experienced homeopathist because there are homeopathic remedies for this. One possibility would be idiom: iodine. The homeopathic form is very intense and can be toxic so it is necessary for the homeopathic doctor to test you to determine the right amount, and the dosage. You can supplement naturally with iodine relative to the intake of sea kelp: dried. This is high in natural iodine.

God Bless, Rad
kburgess
« Reply #50 on: Jun 04, 2012, 06:49 AM »

Hi Rad, I understand how this would work well for thyroid issues...but I do not know how it could work for the para-thyroid which is so named because it lies para (near to) the thyroid.  Any thoughts on that issue?  Thank you!  Warmly, Kim
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #51 on: Jun 04, 2012, 07:08 AM »

Hi Kim,

No, I don't. Check out a homeopathic doctor.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video