pancreas and is also a two way acting herb. If there is to much
digestive enzyme it will counteract. If there is not enough, it will
counteract. In turn this will lead to a natural state of mucous lining
the stomach that will then help the stomach stabilize. If there is to
much insulin it will adjust it. If there is not enough, it will adjust
that. In turn it will  cleanse the liver and balance the critical
enzymes found within the liver, and , in turn, this will impact of the
health of the colon and intestines .

On the message board, JWG seems to only recommend sanicle, no other plant, for those conditions.

Here's my question:
Are there not any other plants that are more common- and local- that have the same healing properties as sanicle? Sanicle is apparently not very common in most places. I asked this question to someone who works with sanicle tincture and is familiar with JWG's recommendation of sanicle. He wrote:

QuoteHello Ari,

There you have stumbled upon a mystery.  Yes , there are many plants that have similar properties to Sanicle in helping to cleanse the body, detox the liver, etc.  Jeffrey has said that what is important about Sanicle is its energetic signature, which is unique in helping with the Pluto issues..  Just as there have been many spiritual leaders or world leaders that guide people, many are similar, but none the same.

It has been many years since Jeffrey went on Sabbatical... There is no one we can ask. 

That line prompted me to post this question here. Thank you so much.

Rad

Ari,

One of the most amazing things about European Sanicle, beyond it's direct correlation to the pancreas, etc, is that it is also mimics the action of Kundalini in that it will penetrate to the core of every cell in the body and purge the impurities that lie within them. Thus, it has been called, for centuries, by herbalists in many lands a 'cure all'. I remember too that JWG said that he was supposed to get diabetes when he was in his forties due to a genetic connection from his father in which diabetes showed up in every other male generation on his fathers side, always appearing in their 40's. He started taking this Sanicle in his early 30's and, as a result, never did get that diabetes as far as I know.

Rad

Oliver Fred

Hi Ari,
Last year I started taking Sanicle for myself due to some irregular levels of sugar that were weakening me. I got the sanicle tincture from gaiags.com which is where Jeffrey recommended in Measuring the Night vol.1. I only took a small bottle spread over two-three months but I definitly noticed my body stabilizing itself. With Pluto in my sign, and heading towards a Sun conjunction, in a few years, this seems like a good time to integrate into my daily routine. Thank you for the reminder.

-Oliver Fred

Wendy

Thanks for this post Ari and for everyone's response.  I am going to order some Sanicula. 

Also Ari there are not that many herbs which address the pancreas so I am glad to hear about this and it's kundalini correlation.

Wendy

ari moshe

So I've been taking it for about a week now- 3 times a day. This past weekend my body went into serious healing crisis mode. ive been in bed (with my comp if you haven't noticed) since then. I'm taking it easy and resting/drinking lots of water.

I know the sanicle is cleansing my liver- however i haven't been having proper and complete bowel elimination- so perhaps im not eliminating everything that's being cleansed, subsequently reabsorbing the toxins through my colin?

I'm not looking for a diagnosis- just there really is no one else to ask about sanicle that i know of other than this forum.

My question is if it's safe for me to be taking sanicle when im clearly experiencing issues with improper elimination.
Thank you.

(basic astro info- i got a scorpio moon in 3rd at 24 degrees. so chiron transiting in my 6th is soon to be exactly square to that.)

Rad

Hi Ari,
  The primary action of Sanicle is in the Pancreas, and then, through extension, the stomach, liver, colon and intestine. Initially this action is to cleanse the entire cellular structure within the body as it mimics the action of Kundalini. In turn this affects the entire physiology of the body including the liver, stomach, and pancreas. This will include the enzymes within each. In turn this is causing a breaking up of the compacted feces within the colon/ intestine. Which then can create some blockage within the colon/ intestine. As a result of this it is important in terms of what foods you are eating. What I would recommend is eating a lot of lentils, lot's of fresh fruits and yogurts, a supplement in magnesium, acidophilus , one cup a day of comfrey root tea combined with Pau d'Arco, and fresh prunes. Brown and black beans are good to eat as well. Whole grain breads, and miso soup.

Rad

ari moshe

Thank you Rad, that was really helpful. Could you possibly recommend any good literature on this topic- be it about Sanicle itself, or just about these functions in the body as it relates to kundalini?

Wendy

Does anyone know if Sanicula is helpful with Pancreatitis?

Rad

Hi Wendy,

Yes, it should be helpful for that. One of the actions of Sanicle within the pancreas it to help rebuild it after being harmed in various ways. One the other hand once there is a certain level of tissue damage in any area of the body NO NATURAL REMEDY WILL BE ABLE TO COUNTER-ACT THAT.

Rad

Wendy

ari moshe

I asked for a dream to understand experientially the essence of Sanicle.

And so I encountered a man on the side of the road who was settling Sanicle herb. He was handing out pamphlets and had a big sign up that said something like "this is the  herb of the future." The sense I got was that there is yet to be a a collective awareness about the healing properties of this herb.

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

I hope it's ok to be reviving this non astro related topic. I have been taking Sanicle Since Nov or so- my supplier has been Gaia GS herbs. Gaia GS has run out of thier tincture. The source from which they bought their seed has run out of seed stock. Neither Gaia GS or myself have succeeded in finding any other seed sources anywhere.

If I knew of seeds I'd definitely begin growing my own. So I just wanted to ask if you knew of any seed sources out there. Otherwise, in terms of herbal or otherwise support- is there anything else you can recommend that has the same healing effect on the pancreas as sanicle does?

I recognize that sanicle is a very energetic herb. Would making a homeopathic remedy with the small amount tincture I have left be a good idea?

By the way, since I've been meditating and doing yoga everyday, my health has improved IMMENSELY. In particular my blood sugar, levels of energy and digestion seems to be getting better bit by bit. I'm quite grateful for that!
With Love,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

Great to hear about your improving health. I do not know where to get the seeds for European Sanicle. But there are sources for the leaves which is what is used, as you know, to make the tincture yourself.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

That's really good to hear. Do you know where those leave sources can be found?
Thanks,
Ari Moshe

adina

Ari,

I've been doing a Google search for European Sanicle, and I found one source for the herb itself: Herbie's Herbs (Canada). This is the URL for the page where Sanicle is listed: http://www.herbies-herbs.com/pages/herblist-5.html  (C/S means cut and sifted). It's rather expensive, but you can order as little as 4 oz. - which would actually make quite a bit of tincture. It's very easy to make your own tinctures, just in case you've not done that before.

I'll post more resources as/if I find them.

Also, one of my favorite places to get supplies for making tinctures, etc. is Mountain Rose Herbs in Eugene, Oregon. They have a terrific selection of glass bottles and jars and more.  www.mountainroseherbs.com

Blessings,
Adina