School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Sanicula Europaea

Started by ari moshe, Nov 26, 2009, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhyana

i too have been looking for the last few month for the sanicle herb. i contacted Gaia 4 times and even left my c card info, and never heard back from them. so i've tried to get the sanicle herb, but have been unsuccessful. soo happy u all posted this. how synchronistic this is. i have not been able to find much time lately to be on the board bc of my health mostly, but i was pulled today to come over to the board and lo and behold here is this topic!
Blessings
dhyana

Rad

Hi Ari,

I found a place that sells the European Sanicle seeds. However, they are in Germany and the site is in German. The bottom line is that you can buy a pack of seeds for about 4 Euro. The site itself is in German too of course so you will have to find someone to translate it for you. If you can't do that you can send me the parts of the site that you want to know about, i.e. the ordering info for the seeds, and I can translate it for you. Here is the link:

http://www.samen-frese.de/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=sanikel&x=3&y=6

God Bless, Rad

ps: in German sanicle is spelled sanikel

ari moshe

Adina, thank you so much- that is super helpful for me. I'll definitely be ordering from them.

Rad, thank you so much for finding that site! That's exciting that I can now grow and share the seeds. If I can't find someone to translate that for me, then I'll ask you for help- I really appreciate that.

With Love,
Ari Moshe

PatriciaW

I found a supplier in Canada that has the tincture....

http://secure.herbies-herbs.com/

this was thier reply to my query...

Hello Patricia,
Our tincture is Sanicula europaea which is the european sanicle. 100m is $27.50 in 50%  grain alcohol in a 1:2 ratio.

Herbies

ari moshe

Thank you for sharing that Patricia, I'll check that one out too.
Ari Moshe

Tamara

Also, I found this link: http://translate.google.com/#de|en|

if you want to translate the material.

Rad

All,

One of things that Sanicle also deals with in a very effective way is for women who suffer intense menstrual cramps. Taken as a tincture, about a tablespoon's worth, the sanicle can significantly reduce the intensity of those cramps for about 4 hours at a time. Something to remember either for yourself, or to recommend to your clients who have this problem.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

Thanks for sharing that. On a couple of occasions, I felt it appropriate to recommend Sanicle, though it was kind of a loss because I don't have the knowledge to recommend dosages/usage etc and of course at this point most herbalists don't have any knowledge of this either.

This is something I've been meaning to ask you. You once told me to take it 3 times a day for the rest of my life... does that still hold true in conjunction with a rigorously holistic lifestyle that includes regular cleansing, daily yoga and meditation, a low glycemic diet and nourishing foods? That is a lifestyle I am slowly embracing and I only see it getting better.

Thank you,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

Yes, I would still recommend that because, to me, it is a 'constitutional' remedy even though it's not a homeopathic concoction. But, as ever, always follow your own intuition Ari.

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana

I know there was a thread here somewhere where Sanicle was discussed in relation to Pluto (the astrological discussion about Sanicle), but I cannot find it now. When I do a search for 'Sanicle' --all that comes up is this thread. Does anyone know where that other thread is?  I just started taking it, and I wanted to read more about it. Thanks for any feedback.

Lovingly
Dhyana

Dhyana

Oh, and maybe Rad might know if this is something common with Sanicle... i have been taking it for three days now. I put it in a bottle of pure water and sip on it. When I am drinking this I literally feel an INCREASED THIRST WHILE DRINKING IT! I just find that odd. And my throat feels kind of tight? Any feedback on this kind of thing?

Other than that odd side effect, I feel a bit less anxiety in the solar plexus area. And my head is a tiny bit clearer.
Again, thanks Rad, for any feedback you might offer me.

Dhyana

BTW, I was able to finally get a hold of Gaia via many emails, and this is where I obtained my Sanicle from. They made no mention of not being able to supply it in the future, so I am a little perplexed about Ari's above post. However, the communication with Gaia has been kind of inconsistent or askew, all along  --so who knows?

Rad

Hi Dhyana,

Quote from: Dhyana on Aug 15, 2010, 02:49 AM
Oh, and maybe Rad might know if this is something common with Sanicle... i have been taking it for three days now. I put it in a bottle of pure water and sip on it. When I am drinking this I literally feel an INCREASED THIRST WHILE DRINKING IT! I just find that odd. And my throat feels kind of tight? Any feedback on this kind of thing?

Sanicle acts like an astringent in that is draws out impurities within every cell in the body. It is that astringent affect that then creates the sensation that you are describing. THIS IS NORMAL.

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your reply.

I do wish you might have written a bit more specifically --to my actual specific description (ie. throat/thirst), that is if you know of, or heard of this specific side effect, that is?

Blessings,
Dhyana

Rad

Dhyana,

What I wrote is a specific answer to your question. An astrigent creates that exact affect. And, yes, many people have that identical reaction as you have.

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana

Good to know. Thanks for following up, Rad  :)

Truly,
Dhyana