School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Sanicula Europaea

Started by ari moshe, Nov 26, 2009, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

On the main EA website we also sell tinctured Sanicle in 2 and 4oz sizes. For those who are considering trying and buying this powerful tincture we would like to encourage you to buy it from our site because the proceeds go directly to the EA fund that allows us to do things like the EA conference.

Here is the  link to our Sanicle.

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/planetary-elixirs-and-tinctures

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Oh great, I will buy it from the EA site.

Thanks Rad.

ari moshe

Oh this is so cool! Great. Thank you to whoever is making and selling these products - this is very useful for many. Love, am

kburgess

Hi Rad,

Will sanicle work with glandular issues?  I have been diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism (a gland that is taking calcium from my bones and dumping it in my blood).  I am being slammed with transits--mars on my pluto, pluto on my mars, uranus on my jupiter, saturn squaring my venus in Cap, and more.  Also, I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism.  I believe it is all about balance and intuitively I believe it is about proper alignment in my life.  Weirdly, it is about glands in my neck and my Taurus Ascendant does not want a scalpel going anywhere near it!  The 'cure' is to remove the hyperactive parathyroid gland.  I frequently receive acupuncture treatments and have often relied on my Chinese herbalist for healing.  However, my Chinese is not good enough to describe hyperparathyroidism to him!  Any thoughts/remedies come to mind.  Thank you!

Warmly, Kim

Rad

Hi Kim,

No, it is not for that at all. I would recommend you visit a very well trained and experienced homeopathist because there are homeopathic remedies for this. One possibility would be idiom: iodine. The homeopathic form is very intense and can be toxic so it is necessary for the homeopathic doctor to test you to determine the right amount, and the dosage. You can supplement naturally with iodine relative to the intake of sea kelp: dried. This is high in natural iodine.

God Bless, Rad

kburgess

Hi Rad, I understand how this would work well for thyroid issues...but I do not know how it could work for the para-thyroid which is so named because it lies para (near to) the thyroid.  Any thoughts on that issue?  Thank you!  Warmly, Kim

Rad

Hi Kim,

No, I don't. Check out a homeopathic doctor.

God Bless, Rad

Helena

Hi Rad,

if you can answer, can he herb sanicle be taken simultaneously to fo-ti, both tincture form?
I have taken fo-ti previously and experience very positive changes almost from day to night for some symptoms and i'm unsure were to get a proper answer about sanicle and fo-ti interaction.

Thank you,
Helena

Rad

Hi Helena,

It's is fine to take the Sanicle with the Fo-Ti. I take these daily together myself.

God bless, Rad

Helena

Tashi

Quote from: Rad on May 24, 2012, 09:39 AM
Hi All,

On the main EA website we also sell tinctured Sanicle in 2 and 4oz sizes. For those who are considering trying and buying this powerful tincture we would like to encourage you to buy it from our site because the proceeds go directly to the EA fund that allows us to do things like the EA conference.

Here is the  link to our Sanicle.

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/planetary-elixirs-and-tinctures

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,
I just read this thread and am so grateful to learn about Sanicle as Pluto sits on my cancer cap nodes.  But that link has expired, and of course I see this was 2012.  Does the school still sell it?  If not I will try the other links posted in this thread.
Thanks so much
Tashi
be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com

dollydaydream

Somewhere on this MB are instructions for making a tincture from the sanicle plant.  Does anyone know how to make a tincture from fo ti?  Roots or leaves or both?  Thanks.  DDD

Rad

Hi DDD,

First it is the bark of Fo-Ti: not the leaves or root. Then one part Fo-Ti to 5 parts menstrum liquid: which is 50% purified water and 50% ever clear grain alcohol. In place of that you can use 80% proof vodka. Combine this and let set for a minimum of two weeks: a month is preferable.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Tashi,

The EA school is no longer selling the Sanicle.

God Bless, Rad

dollydaydream