Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jul 21, 2019, 03:03 AM
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sanicula Europaea  (Read 31892 times)
Helena

« Reply #60 on: Dec 01, 2017, 07:07 AM »

Hi Tashi,

i will leave the link for the german website that sells it, if you can't find other options

https://www.urdrogerie.de/einzelelixiere/1464/sanikel-bio-kraeuterelixier-sanicula-europaea

I'm happy to found out recently that also grows wild very near me, so i guess i will try to make the tincture myself, maybe you can find it too.

All the best,
Helena
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #61 on: Dec 01, 2017, 10:34 AM »

Hi Helena and Tashi,

If you want to make the tincture of Sanicle yourselves here is how. First, always use European Sanicle. Second get a quart size jar and fill half up with the Sanicle. Then add 80% to 100% Vodka in that jar to where it is full to the top. Third let this soak for anywhere between two weeks and one month although one month is preferred. After that strain this through coffee type filters while pouring into a new quart size jar.

God Bless, Rad

Tashi

« Reply #62 on: Dec 01, 2017, 11:27 AM »

Dearest Rad and Helena
Thanks so much.  Will order, then attempt to grow, and then make a tincture.  Helena do you mind telling me where it is growing nearby?

Tashi

be the change you wish to see in the world
Tashi
www.enlighteningtimes.com
Helena

« Reply #63 on: Dec 02, 2017, 04:46 AM »

Hi Tashi and Rad,

Rad, thank you very much for your instructions, it is very helpful  Smiley

Tashi, in Europe, where i live, it is said to be fairly common. In my case i simply shared the reference with my mother (that usually is a very good human library for herbs  Wink) and she immediately recognised it from her daily walks, because of its characteristic flower. Although, from what she recalls, in the summer it is found all over but only grows back in the warmer months.

Also, the link that Rad provided earlier in this thread for the seeds it is still available

http://www.samen-frese.de/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=sanikel&x=3&y=6

Best wishes,
Helena
Bhaskara

« Reply #64 on: Feb 16, 2018, 01:46 PM »

Hi Rad,

Do you know if  "Pluto Issues" can cause Urinary Stricture? This person is going through a high amount of Pluto/Uranus transits including transiting Pluto conjunct Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn....

If "Pluto Issues" can cause this will Sanicle Tincture help alleviate it?

Thank you,

Heather
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #65 on: Feb 17, 2018, 07:30 AM »

Hi Heather,

Many issues can cause this, not just Pluto issues. Sanicle is not the herb to use for this in any case. Herbs that that manifest as astringents can help. An example of such an herb would be Lemon Balm which initially operates on the kidneys, then down through whole urinary tract. Just one example.

God Bless, Rad

Bhaskara

« Reply #66 on: Feb 18, 2018, 08:56 AM »

Ok Rad thank you very much for the information...

Heather
dollydaydream

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2019, 10:58 AM »

Hi all, does anyone know where I can get fo-ti bark to make a tincture?  It seems this stuff is as common as hen's teeth.  It's easy to find the root but not the bark.  The tincture used to be available from GAIA GS but I don't think they're around any more.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Thanks.  DDD
Helena

« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2019, 12:21 PM »

Hi DDD,

you make a good question that i share. I couldn't help with the bark but was about to share with you the link from the place where i buy it for a long time now, with reasonable price and i think they ship worldwide too with low rates, but then i saw that they only use the root and got very confused if what i use is not the appropriate formula?
Rad, could you clarify?

This is the link
https://www.indigo-herbs.co.uk/shop/buy/fo-ti-tincture

Thank you,
Helena

Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2019, 12:53 PM »

Hi Helena and DDD,

Fo-ti tincture is made from the plants root.

God Bless, Rad
dollydaydream

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2019, 03:35 PM »

Helena and Rad, Thank you.  Cheers.  DDD
Helena

« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2019, 02:16 AM »

Thank you too, Rad and DDD  Smiley

As a follow up on the Sanicle tincture we mentioned before, i leave a link for a german website that sells the plant and ships it at least in Europe.

https://www.kraeuter-und-duftpflanzen.de/pflanzen-saatgut/salbei-suessholz/s-einzelsorten/sanikel-pflanze

Helena
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: