School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Plants

Started by Skywalker, Mar 07, 2016, 05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

This is such a great thread.  Thank you Skywalker and Rad!  Are plants and minerals aware of their connection to us? Is it true that plants "know" that they are here to support us as food and medicine and are simply just waiting for us to ask for their assistance?

Prayers for peace,

Daniel

Daniel

Additionally, have you read Eliot Cowan's "Plant Spirit Medicine"?  He connects only with the consciousness of medicinal plants in order to heal, not through tincture or oils.

Prayers for peace,

Daniel

Skywalker

Hi Daniel,

Yes this is a fascinating thread because we are part of a natural world which we have been conditioned to believe is much less than what it actually is. All of life is full of consciousness/intelligence, or better, life is consciousness expressing itself.

Will have to look into the book you shared, looks very interesting.

Plants and minerals are aware of their connection to us. No doubt about it.

Your other question hopefully Rad will answer.

Let me share a little experience I had as I read your question. I had a crystal near by and I was thinking what to reply to you while I grabbed the crystal. As I looked into it a face appeared or revealed itself, an American Indian looking face, almost as clear as a photograph in black and white! I had never seen such a clear looking image in a crystal and I have many. My reaction was like "you can bet they are aware"

I´d say that the deva of the rock or crystal is what is aware, not the physical rock. The physical rock, as Rad said, will interact with your consciousness and energy, as every rock or mineral will have its own vibrational signature which will have an effect on your auric field and chakras.

Rad, I have a question regarding the topic of deva´s. Sometimes we will feel drawn to a certain crystal or will receive a message relative to a crystal or something similar. What I´d like to know if this is coming from the deva in the crystal or from our guides, or both?

Thank you

All the best

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker and Daniel,

Yes, it can be one or the other or both.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Skywalker and Daniel,

"Rad, I have a question regarding the topic of deva´s. Sometimes we will feel drawn to a certain crystal or will receive a message relative to a crystal or something similar. What I´d like to know if this is coming from the deva in the crystal or from our guides, or both?"

Yes, it can be one or the other or both.

"Are plants and minerals aware of their connection to us? Is it true that plants "know" that they are here to support us as food and medicine and are simply just waiting for us to ask for their assistance?"

Plants do not 'know'' that they are here to support us as food or medicine. They are not 'waiting' for us to ask for their assistance. The collective consciousness of plants are aware of their connection and inter-relatedness to the entire natural world through which the ongoing strategies to survive and evolve takes place. Each plant reflects this natural collective consciousness through which their natural nervous systems, and the feelings/ emotions that react to nervous system stimulus from whatever source, takes place. Thus, an individual plant can of course react to a human being just as it can react to a fly landing upon it's leaves or flowers.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi everyone,

Saw this posted on facebook.

Enjoy!

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

God, how cool. Thanks for posting.

God Bless, Rad