School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Plants

Started by Skywalker, Mar 07, 2016, 05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

What archetype correlates to the plant kingdom in general? I´m thinking Taurus.

Thank you

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

Yes...........

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

I´m trying to understand the correlations to the planet in general.

If I understand correctly, animals in general correlate to Virgo but may I ask you why this is so?

It seems like the Earth trinity correlates to the planet itself, or is there a specific archetype correlating to the Earth? Capricorn correlates with Earth reality itself and all forms of minerals and crystallization, rocks and landscapes, while Taurus with the plant kingdom and Virgo with the animals in general.

The water signs correlating with the bodies of water, Pisces with oceans, Scorpio with lakes and Cancer with rivers and streams.

The Air signs, Aquarius correlating with oxygen and the atmosphere in general, Gemini the wind and Libra?

Is all the above correct?

Relative to the fire signs I´m only getting Leo as it connects to the Sun. What would the other fire archetypes and Libra correlate to relative to the planet?

Thank you very much Rad (I know it´s a lot of questions!)

All the best

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

"I´m trying to understand the correlations to the planet in general. If I understand correctly, animals in general correlate to Virgo but may I ask you why this is so?"

Animals correlate to the totality of Pisces, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Gemini. The root archetype as to 'why' is because of the consciousness within them that mirrors the consciousness of humans. Consciousness, of itself, correlate to Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th House. Within that consciousness is intelligence that is able to think just like humans: Gemini and Virgo. The totality of nature itself is symbolized by these archetypes wherein Sagittarius itself correlates to the totality of all Natural Laws in which all forms of life reflect.

"It seems like the Earth trinity correlates to the planet itself, or is there a specific archetype correlating to the Earth? Capricorn correlates with Earth reality itself and all forms of minerals and crystallization, rocks and landscapes, while Taurus with the plant kingdom and Virgo with the animals in general."

The totality of Earth correlates with Saturn, Capricorn, and the 10th house because of the nature of it's form through which all the Natural Laws that werer set in motion by the Source Of All Things manifest is their own unique way because of the structure/ form of Earth itself. Within the total structure of Earth as form there are of course many specific structures like water, minerals, and so on that can then have their own correlations.

"The water signs correlating with the bodies of water, Pisces with oceans, Scorpio with lakes and Cancer with rivers and streams. The Air signs, Aquarius correlating with oxygen and the atmosphere in general, Gemini the wind and Libra?

Aquarius correlates with the totality of the atmosphere: all the natural gases themselves change, the proportions of, relative to how the totality of Natural Laws interact depending on many changing conditions: heat, cold, radiation, the injection into it from various causes upon the surface including 'human activities'. It also correlates to electricity within the atmosphere that manifest as lightning. Relative to Gemini and Libra these correlate to the circulation of the atmosphere around the Earth itself that can become extreme versus being in a state of balance: Libra.

"Relative to the fire signs I´m only getting Leo as it connects to the Sun. What would the other fire archetypes and Libra correlate to relative to the planet?"

Fire correlates of course to the phenomena of fire and heat or lack of. Libra is an archetype that correlates to the natural balance of all the natural laws that when violated or change from various causes correlate to extremes that then manifest in all kinds of ways.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Thank you, I had also thought that nature in itself would correlate to all the mutable archetypes.

I have another question regarding plants: I think I remember you saying that they have nervous systems similar to humans and animals, yet they don´t have a brain or nerves to my knowledge. How is it that they are so similar?

Thank you again

All the best

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

Plants do indeed have a nervous system, and 'feelings' / emotions, as well. The feelings/ emotions are reactions to what takes place by way of the stimulation, whatever the source may be, to it's nervous system. The natural law of intelligence permeates all of the manifest Creation: it exists at the core, nucleus, of all things. It is this core intelligence that permeates all things that becomes the determinant of how all things manifest within the distinct forms within the manifest Creation. Within this is the inherent survival instinct in all forms of the manifest Creation when linked with intelligence manifests as the strategies all forms of life generate in order to survive. The core difference in plants versus animals, including human, is that they do not have individual souls/ consciousness. Yet 'external' sources of consciousness can manifest through them. This is the key difference then between animals and plants.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

QuotePlants do indeed have a nervous system, and 'feelings' / emotions, as well. The feelings/ emotions are reactions to what takes place by way of the stimulation, whatever the source may be, to it's nervous system.

I have seen proof of this while watering plants. They seem to instantly perk up and look happy when sprayed with water. This happening before they could possibly have absorbed the water. It is almost like a sigh of relief on a hot day ::-)

Rad

All,

Think about the consciousness and soul within this penguin, and the human, for this relationship between the two to take place.

God Bless, Rad

Astonishing penguin swims 5,000 MILES to visit human soulmate who saved his life

THIS adorable penguin swims 5,000 MILES each year to visit the man who nursed him back to health after he was found covered in oil and dying on a beach.

By Rebecca Perring
Express.com
PUBLISHED: 08:49, Wed, Mar 9, 2016

Four years ago Brazilian bricklayer and part-time fisherman Joao Pereira de Souza discovered a tiny penguin languishing on the rocks.

Mr de Souza, 71, picked the starving and covered in oil creature up and took him in where he nursed him back to health.

And a rather special friendship was born.

Since they met in 2011, the creature, which normally breeds on the Patagonia coasts of Argentina and Chile, has become a faithful companion.

Mr de Souza named his penguin Dindim and every year the little seabird swims 5,000 miles from its habitat to spend up to eight months living with the retired fisherman in his house on the island.

He said: "I love the penguin like it's my own child and I believe the penguin loves me."

Dindim honks with delight as he recognises his human friend.

Mr de Souza went on: "No one else is allowed to touch him. He pecks them if they do.

"He lays on my lap, lets me give him showers, allows me to feed him sardines and to pick him up."

The fisherman believes the bond was born after he found Dindim stranded on the beach and took him him.

For more than a week, Mr de Souza cleaned the bird's tarred feathers in the shower, fed him a daily diet of dish to improve his strength and then took him back to the sea to let him go.

But Dindim was reluctant to leave.

Mr de Souza said: "But he wouldn't leave, he stayed with me for 11 months and then just after he changed his coat with new feathers he disappeared.

"Everyone said he wouldn't return but he has been coming back to visit me for the past four years.

"He arrives in June and leaves to go home in February and every year he becomes more affectionate as he appears even happier to see me."

Penguins live for around 25 years and are known for their loyalty to their mates, staying with the same partner until they die.

Biologist Joao Paulo Krajewski, who interviewed Mr de Souza for Globo TV, said: "I have never seen anything like this before. I think the penguin belives Joao is part of his family and probably a penguin as well.

"When he sees him he wags his tail like a dog and honks with delight."

Click to watch this story of the heart and soul:
<iframe src="https://embed.theguardian.com/embed/video/world/video/2016/mar/10/penguin-swims-5000-miles-each-year-to-man-who-saved-its-life-video" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rad

Hi The Otherside,

You are more than welcome. It is indeed the very essence of love. Welcome to the message board.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Is it the same with rocks and crystals as it is with plants in the sense that they have no Soul yet "external" consciousnesses manifest thru them?

Could you go into what these other consciousnesses are and how/why they manifest thru plants?

What about in the case of "teacher" plants, do they have their own Souls?

Are some of the teacher plants and funguses, like psychedelic mushrooms, originally from other places in the universe, and here to help assist in the evolution of animals/mankind?

Are some rocks and crystals from other places or even other planes of existence, and intentionally here to assist us in our evolution?

Thank you so much Rad,

All the best

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

"Is it the same with rocks and crystals as it is with plants in the sense that they have no Soul yet "external" consciousnesses manifest thru them?"

Yes

"Could you go into what these other consciousnesses are and how/why they manifest thru plants?"

Such consciousnesses manifest from the astral realm. They can 'inhabit' the auric field of the plant itself, and infuse the plant with the consciousness as a result. The intent is to help all of Nature to stay within a state of balance by way of knowledge imparted that helps all of nature stay in a state of balance, as well as helping all of Nature, and the individual plant, to evolve. Within this to help the consciousness of human life forms expand their own conscious awareness in general, and as to the specific truths of the entire Natural World: Natural Laws. This occurs when a human consciousness allows themselves to 'tune" into, like a dial on a radio searching for a signal, the consciousness of the plant itself: the 'external consciousness' that can inhabit it. Common terms of this are things like 'fairy's and 'devas'.  

"What about in the case of "teacher" plants, do they have their own Souls?"

Not their own.

"Are some of the teacher plants and funguses, like psychedelic mushrooms, originally from other places in the universe, and here to help assist in the evolution of animals/mankind?"

No. Remembering that the Source Of All Things is just that then allows us to understand the specific chemical combinations/ makeup of a 'psychedelic' plant has been Designed that way by the Source so that when a human, or some animals as well, ingest it the consciousness thus expands according the the physiological reactions within the overall brain physiology that then promote/ generate the unique perceptions into the nature of the total reality, actual and natural reality, that the Source itself has created.

"Are some rocks and crystals from other places or even other planes of existence, and intentionally here to assist us in our evolution? "

No. That doesn't mean they can not be found in other places of existence. Various rocks / crystals have their own unique magnetic/ electrical structures/ signatures/ manifesting as their own unique vibration field that when interacted with by a human consciousness alters or changes the existing electro/magnetic field of the human itself. In so doing this interaction thus changes or affects the underlying physiology within the human organism itself, and the brain specifically.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

How can the individual plant evolve without a Soul?

Are the Devas, or some of them which manifest thru rocks and plants, more or less evolved than the majority of humans on Earth?

Also does it make it less "personal" for plants to be cultivated and used as food and other necessary resources to sustain life, since they have no Soul of their own as compared to animals?

I personally feel we should use plants as much as possible and not animals for our needs.

Thank you

All the best

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

"How can the individual plant evolve without a Soul? "

There is no such thing as an 'individual' plant. All plants are part of a species that evolve collectively by way of the underlying Natural Law of intelligence that, among other things, applies to the Natural Law of survival where survival itself is part of the overall Natural Law of evolution.

"Are the Devas, or some of them which manifest thru rocks and plants, more or less evolved than the majority of humans on Earth?"

Yes.

"Also does it make it less "personal" for plants to be cultivated and used as food and other necessary resources to sustain life, since they have no Soul of their own as compared to animals?"

This statement reflects a human projection that does not apply to the inherent orientation/ reality of plants to the natural world in which plants live.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

It was more of a question than a statement and it reflects what you said, a lack of understanding of the total reality of plants, but also reflects a desire to learn about their reality and an even deeper desire to live in harmony and balance with the natural world.

What I´m trying to determine is how we can live and sustain ourselves without destroying animal and vegetal life, un-necessarily.

Is there a way to exist and sustain ourselves without killing live beings which are themselves trying to survive?

I´m thinking if we eat fruits, beans, vegetables, seeds, nuts etc, things which don´t require killing the whole plant.

Thank you

All the best

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

"Is there a way to exist and sustain ourselves without killing live beings which are themselves trying to survive?"

All natural peoples lived in a state of BALANCE with the entire Natural Word: only eating/ killing/ harvesting what they actually needed to survive. Within this there was generally a consciousness within the entire collective consciousness of humans then that understood the living nature of the natural world, and the need to sustain the natural balance IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. Thus, this is the natural model that the Source Of All Things intended.

"I´m thinking if we eat fruits, beans, vegetables, seeds, nuts etc, things which don´t require killing the whole plant."

This is indeed a natural way.

God Bless, Rad