School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pluto in Leo

Started by marty, Mar 16, 2016, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty

Can we start a discussion on why the Pluto in Leo generation is considered to be heralding the Aquarian Age, and what, exactly is their tie to the last days of Atlantis?

thank you.

Rad

Marty,

The natural polarity point for the Pluto in Leo generation is Aquarius. In the context of the times, the transition of the Ages that is moving towards the Aquarius Age, the correlation to the Pluto in Leo generation heralding the Aquarius Age applies. The correlation is all about when Natural Laws are severely violated over a length of time the natural consequence is cataclysmic trauma manifesting in all sorts of ways.

Atlantis is a reflection of when Natural Laws are severely violated, and the consequences of that. It's existence and destruction took place during the Leo Age with that sub-age being Aquarius.

Some in that generation have been and are the voices that know all about this in their own individual ways, and try do do whatever their can to educate in order to try to re-balance back to a state of those Natural Laws. Others are the very vehicles in which the violations of those natural laws take place, and still others do nothing because of the Leo orientation to its own reality only: the center of the universe syndrome in which 'others' are merely props to be used and manipulated in their personal play or drama.

God Bless, Rad

marty

thank you!!!

Was there a natural surge in the consciousness of Gaia to give birth to Pluto-in-Leo-baby-boomers to change the vibration of doom and gloom after WWII, and to re-assert our life force? Also, did this generation help to spur the necessary 'involution' of a (Piscean) guilt and shame mentality?

During the Aquarius sub-age of Leo (approx. 9,820 BC - 9,730 BC) were conditions of corruption very similar to the conditions of 'misuse of natural law' that we see today?

Can you give us some kind of idea what the percentage was of those who tried to re-balance natural law in the time of the final demise of Atlantis? - were they part of the 'elite' (priest-king) societies, and what was their tie to the dolphin-people?

Rad

Marty,

"Was there a natural surge in the consciousness of Gaia to give birth to Pluto-in-Leo-baby-boomers to change the vibration of doom and gloom after WWII, and to re-assert our life force? Also, did this generation help to spur the necessary 'involution' of a (Piscean) guilt and shame mentality?"

No. This is simply the natural evolutionary and karmic nature of Natural Laws that correlate to what is taking place at any moment in time on this Earth. Of course there was a natural kind of euphoria, collectively, when WW 2 ended. At the same time the plundering of Earth, the increasing violations to Natural Laws which sustain a natural balance within the gaia field of Earth, the 'consciousness' of Earth itself, was of course well underway. Thus, the Pluto in Leo folks, a percentage, were born to become the future 'voices' that have tried to warn the rest of humanity about the consequences of this: the mirror back to Atlantis in your question. At the same time this same Pluto in Leo generation, a percentage, are the very essence of narcissistic psychopaths who can only destroy any natural balance of anything as defined by their narcissistic psychopathic nature. These become confronted, Pluto, by the other group that leads to the current state of affairs we now have on the planet.  

The issue of guilt and shame occurs for two reason. One is a natural guilt and shame that naturally occur anytime any Soul transgresses Natural Laws. For example, if I put my baby on the autobahn, and it get run over and killed, I will feel of course a natural guilt. And necessarily so for this is how my Soul natural learns about the natural rights and wrongs of anything. I don't need a religion to do that: it's natural. Such guilt is sustained in the memory of the Soul so that it is always then used by the Soul to not repeat whatever it was/ is that creates that natural guilt. Conversely, all invented religions contain specific dogmas, doctrines, moralities, ethics, rights and wrongs that are not a function of Natural Laws: they are pure inventions by humans in order to control each other. When a Soul 'believes' in this shit, excuse me, then of course it will be made to feel guilty, shamed, either by itself, those in control of whatever religion, or the community in which the Soul belongs who have also believed, collectively, in these invented religions.

This kind of guilt is that which the Soul does in fact have the inherent freedom to liberate from. Such guilt is not sustained in the memory of the Soul beyond certain amounts in time: until the Soul decide to liberate itself from such guilt by re-aligning itself to the Natural Laws themselves.

Since all these invented religions are still in place there has been no involution at all.

"During the Aquarius sub-age of Leo (approx. 9,820 BC - 9,730 BC) were conditions of corruption very similar to the conditions of 'misuse of natural law' that we see today?"

In a microcosmic sense.......yes.

"Can you give us some kind of idea what the percentage was of those who tried to re-balance natural law in the time of the final demise of Atlantis? "

Roughly 30%

"were they part of the 'elite' (priest-king) societies, and what was their tie to the dolphin-people?"

The priest-king societies came much later than Atlantis. I have no idea who the 'dolphin-people' are that you refer too.

God Bless, Rad

marty

thank you that is very helpful.

Because we are in transition between the Pisces Age and the Aquarian Age, could it be said that (a certain percentage of us) are coming into a growing consciousness that we no longer have to suffer to obtain spiritual liberation?

Also, my reference to the dolphins was a curiosity regarding the time of the Aquarius Sub-Age of the Leo Age (approx. 9,820 - 8,740 BC). Was this a vestigial time when humans could still learn directly from animals and ocean mammals (without veils and in direct harmony with Natural Law)? And could this be why a certain percentage of people today have an affinity with certain animal species and families of cetaceans?

thank you.

Rad

Marty,

"Because we are in transition between the Pisces Age and the Aquarian Age, could it be said that (a certain percentage of us) are coming into a growing consciousness that we no longer have to suffer to obtain spiritual liberation?"

My only answer can be I hope so.

"Also, my reference to the dolphins was a curiosity regarding the time of the Aquarius Sub-Age of the Leo Age (approx. 9,820 - 8,740 BC). Was this a vestigial time when humans could still learn directly from animals and ocean mammals (without veils and in direct harmony with Natural Law)? And could this be why a certain percentage of people today have an affinity with certain animal species and families of cetaceans?"

Yes.

God Bless, Rad

marty

thank you.

If we are, currently, experiencing the 'Virgo Sub-Age' of the 'Pisces Age' (c. 1970 - 2060 AD), are we, collectively, experiencing an *involution* of particular pre-existing dynamics, structures, energy patterns, etc?

JWG implied that all the archetypes of an Age come to a head, "in spades", at the end of that Age and the transition to a new one.

Are a certain percentage of people heralding the Aquarian Age out of an innate sense of survival? Can you help us see the Natural Laws of *involution* that may be leading us toward evolution, so that the ongoing survival of our life form, structures, etc. can adapt and change?

many thanks.

Rad

Marty,

"If we are, currently, experiencing the 'Virgo Sub-Age' of the 'Pisces Age' (c. 1970 - 2060 AD), are we, collectively, experiencing an *involution* of particular pre-existing dynamics, structures, energy patterns, etc?"

Yes.

"JWG implied that all the archetypes of an Age come to a head, "in spades", at the end of that Age and the transition to a new one.  Are a certain percentage of people heralding the Aquarian Age out of an innate sense of survival?"

Yes, of course.

"Can you help us see the Natural Laws of *involution* that may be leading us toward evolution, so that the ongoing survival of our life form, structures, etc. can adapt and change?"

One simple example would be the existing economic systems on the planet/ countries and how the distribution of resources necessary for survival is / will be taking place. As it stands now around 80 people total control and own the wealth that equals roughly what around 3 billion human souls has. How about all the food that is simply thrown out by way of markets/ restaurants instead of being distributed to people in need ? Only one country now, France, has passed a law that does not allow that to happen anymore. We could go on and on but these are simple examples of a necessary involution that must take place for an evolution to occur.

God Bless, Rad

marty

that is extremely helpful.

So, would it seem that we are headed toward a more equitable distribution of 'wealth' and resources as is patterned by small communities, such as those in western Europe?

I hope that this pattern keeps progressing, as we have many generations depending on us, and many years to transition to the Aquarian Age.

I was taught by a Native American teacher about the "Next 7 Generations", and how those alive on earth must make every decision with the next generations in mind. He said, "... I walk lightly on the Earth Mother, and am careful how I place my feet, because  the children waiting underground will have to follow in those footsteps ..."

I hope enough people wake up just in time to save our land for our children. We, aging, Pluto in Leo have a huge responsibility!

Skywalker

Hi Marty,

It´s everyones responsibility to live in balance with nature.

In Western Europe just like in many other places all over the world, there are groups of people which are looking for more natural ways to live, yet the force of the patriarchy and its distortions continue to gain momentum. I live in West Europe and what I´m seeing are many groups of individuals doing their best to break free from the oppression, and at the same time the banks, corporations and governments are doing their best to control all the resources and centralize power each time more in the hands of the few. Don´t forget Europe has been getting hit hard with crisis and austerity measures. This is only fueling some peoples desire to split from the ways things are and create a new reality, and yet others will simply intensify the desire to maintain the status quo as it´s all they know and is what gives them an apparent sense of security.

I think in Italy they also passed the same law as in France relative to the food that is thrown away in supermarkets and restaurants. Soon it should pick up momentum and other EU countries will probably do the same.

In Portugal where I live, they put the "waste" food which is many times still perfectly viable, into the trash and then put bleach over it so that others cannot consume it. This is in the case someone gets sick from eating the food. Like that the individual cannot sue the supermarket. Talk about throwing out the baby with the bath water! And there are also groups of independent individuals which collect food and give it to the poor. So just to show you how these distortions are still very present in Western Europe and yet there are groups of people doing their best to find healthy, natural and inclusive ways of living.

If you ask me, the best we can all do individually is find ways to be inclusive with others and live in ways which honor our true natures, no matter what.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more