School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

VENUS AND IT'S NODAL AXIS

Started by Rad, Apr 01, 2016, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

All,

Let's begin very simply by having you examine the house and sign placement of your S.Node of Venus in your natal chart. Remember the house always comes first, the baseline or foundation of the chart, and then the archetypes that correlate to a planet, or Node, are added to that, synthesized, by way of the archetypes of both the sign that the Node, or planet, is in. So if you have S.Node of Venus in the 3rd house for example, and it is in the sign of Aries, you start the understanding of it by starting with the house itself. Then add to that the archetypes of, in our example, the S.Node of Venus which mean all the archetypes that apply to Venus itself, and how those archetypes have been actualized prior to the current life of your Soul, by being conditioned by the sign that the S.Node of Venus is in.

So a simple example of this would be this. A Soul, who prior to the current life, had an inner relationship to itself that involved the archetypes of desiring to discover and understand the diversity of life itself, 3rd house, that correlated to the Soul's inner sense of evolving into a brand new evolutionary cycle of development that demanded an essential freedom, Aries, in  order to act upon whatever desires it spontaneously has had that allowed the ongoing discovery and understanding of this diversity of what life is. In combination this then allowed to Soul to understand itself, it's inner relationship, to the world in which it was living.

This of course is a very simple example that we can expand upon later. For now please review what was written at the very beginning of this thread about all the archetypes that correlate with Venus. Apply all those archetypes to your S.Node of Venus by way of it's house locality, and the sign that it is in. Then reflect on your life in terms of your own actual life experiences relative to this archetypes by way of the root archetype that has integrated all the other archetypes; your inner relationship to yourself.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

What´s the deadline to submit the work?

Thank you

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

Right now I am just asking those participating in this thread, at this stage, to do this on their own instead of submitting an analysis of themselves.

If any questions occur about how to do this as we go along in these next steps then of course I would welcome those questions.

God Bless, Rad

Maya

Hi Rad,

What could be the meaning of the South Node of Venus square the natal Pluto? I can imagine if the South Node of Venus is in Scorpio, conj. the South Node of Mars in the second house   square natal Pluto in 11 in Virgo , traumatic relationships were created by the soul in order to gain the self-reliance.

Maya

Rad

Hi Maya

"What could be the meaning of the South Node of Venus square the natal Pluto? I can imagine if the South Node of Venus is in Scorpio, conj. the South Node of Mars in the second house   square natal Pluto in 11 in Virgo , traumatic relationships were created by the soul in order to gain the self-reliance."

Yes, that can be very true as well the Soul learning about the nature of human psychology in general, and it's own psychology specifically. Within this the inner causes, dynamics, as to why it has created the traumas in the first place which are directly embedded in Soul's relationship to itself. Such a Soul will of course come into life with deep inner fears of loss, abandonment, and betrayal that affect it's ability to totally trust others in general, and those is close emotional/ sexual relationships specifically: it's inner relationship to itself. Within this inner relationship to itself the Soul will come into life with unresolved emotional, psychological, and sexual traumas that are the causes of PTSD from birth.

Who is a friend, and who is not will be an ongoing karmic and evolutionary lesson due to this. Such a Soul is continuing to desire, coming into the current life, of how to 'objectify' itself, as well as to objectify the actual realities of others where objectification can only take place by detaching from the underlying emotions that bind the Soul to this or that person. In turn the Soul is still trying to objectify itself by detaching from it's own emotional body/ sexual body.

There are of course many other dynamics involved in these symbols: this is just a small example. Feel free to ask more. It is good that you are looking to the planetary ruler of the S.Node of Venus, and Mars. That, indeed, will be the next step as we progress in this thread.

God Bless, Ra
d

marty

hi all,

Could I ask about S.N. Venus in the 6th house in Aries? (6th hs. ruled by Pisces). Could this be an individual who has been experiencing past lives of devotion and God's work (service to others), and has been coming to the realization that they don't have to belittle themselves or suffer or feel guilt in order to be in relationship with Creator?

It seems to me that their S.N. Venus would evolve thru fits and starts - sudden instinctual reactions that would propel themselves toward self-forgiveness and self-love. Once these self-revelations begin, it seems like the individual would continually challenge themselves toward spiritual exploration and a completely renewed sense of self in relationship to Creator. They would have wanted to reincarnate, this lifetime, to complete this revelation, and to summon strength to encourage others to seek this freedom of thought, etc.

In this new-found relationship between themselves and Creator, it would instill self-confidence in the individual to begin the process of inspiring others to challenge pre-existing belief patterns and 'old tapes'.

Sometimes when I see a similar signature, I think that the individual may have experienced religious persecution in a past-life, and it's safe to be born now.

Thank you for your response.

Rad

Hi Marty,

"Could I ask about S.N. Venus in the 6th house in Aries? (6th hs. ruled by Pisces). Could this be an individual who has been experiencing past lives of devotion and God's work (service to others), and has been coming to the realization that they don't have to belittle themselves or suffer or feel guilt in order to be in relationship with Creator?"

This could be true if the Soul has evolved into the Spiritual evolutionary condition.

"It seems to me that their S.N. Venus would evolve thru fits and starts - sudden instinctual reactions that would propel themselves toward self-forgiveness and self-love. Once these self-revelations begin, it seems like the individual would continually challenge themselves toward spiritual exploration and a completely renewed sense of self in relationship to Creator. They would have wanted to reincarnate, this lifetime, to complete this revelation, and to summon strength to encourage others to seek this freedom of thought, etc."

They would have desired to continue in this new evolutionary direction: not complete it. This would be a relatively new evolutionary development that needs further evolution is the reason for this. Of itself this symbol, in the Spiritual evolutionary condition for the Soul, implies a breaking free, Aries, from the implied build up of guilt, and the need to atone for that guilt. Such guilt is a learned guilt manifesting from the various religions that the Soul would have orientated too in other lifetimes. Atoning for such guilt would have also have created a masochistic inner relationship to the Soul within itself. With the S.Node in Aries in the 6th this would then mean a recent desire within the Soul to break free, a new evolutionary cycle, from that type of inner relationship to the Soul.

Within this the Soul would have manifested a real desire to help and be of service to others by way of a work, a karma yoga, through which helping others in real and practical ways to improve the very nature of  their own existence.

"In this new-found relationship between themselves and Creator, it would instill self-confidence in the individual to begin the process of inspiring others to challenge pre-existing belief patterns and 'old tapes'."

Yes

"Sometimes when I see a similar signature, I think that the individual may have experienced religious persecution in a past-life, and it's safe to be born now."

Yes because the persecution, 6th House/ 12th House, Virgo/ Pisces archetypes, manifests from the nature of the religions that the Soul had orientated too in other lifetimes in which any deviation from the behaviors associated with the doctrine of those religions was transgressed. This could also manifest within the Soul's inner relationship to itself by way of self persecution for not being able to 'conform' to such doctrines and/ or for not being good enough, 'pure' enough, as compared to the 'ideal' religious person within  those religious doctrines. Another source of guilt that needed to be atone for. Thus a Soul who would be highly self critical of itself, and thus, by way of relating to others, critical of them: the implied 'shortcoming's' as compared to the ideal. The 'safe' to be born now comes from within the Soul itself by way of desiring to chose a life to break free from these dynamics.

And so on. There is much more.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Hi Rad,

I read through venus archetype in pluto book 2, try to get a basic idea by applying them to SN of venus, would you please correct me if i am in a wrong track, or give me any advice to understand it deeper?

SN of Venus conjunct Mercury/Saturn in 10th house Scorpio, MC is Scorpio, and SN of Venus/MC is in balsamic phase, 12 degrees apart (can i use phase relationship here?), natal Pluto is in 9th house Scorpio. (The focus on 10th house/9th house scorpio, i think the main lesson of soul's inner relationship/relationship with others would be transforming from distorted man made law to natural law, to create new self-image/judgement by natrual law?)

Does this signature mean Soul has been repeatedly reborn into the same country/culture for karmic reason, and the inner relationship has been heavily defined/structured by man made law of consensus state in this culture, through the trauma of losing power/voice in society or in relationship with powerful figure, soul has developed/absorbed intense judgement/self-judgement/guilt within, also depressed inner state/attitude towards life, defeated mind state because of the distorted man made law? Soul may also been born into both powerful status/powerless position, to experience both side, in order to exhaust the compulsive desire of gaining power outside itself/being attached to powerful figure/position?

With pluto in 9th house scorpio new phase to MC, soul has been trying to learn natural law, and understand human psychology in a metaphysical way, to intergrade into society/country/culture in a new way/create a new role?  Especially to understand the why of the distortion of man made law, and would be exposed to "dark side" of human psychology in relationships which reflect the lesson of inner relationship? Because SN of Venus conjunct Mercury/Saturn in 10th house scorpio, vocation/intense work is involved in this life time within society, find truth within, create new self image/inner relationship based on natural law, dissolve judgement/inner judgement/guilt built up from past, then find inner power/voice in society in a new way, maybe teach natural law/own truth to help others who has been traumatized by such man made law?

And i have question about 10th house/MC, does this correlate to the race/country/society soul is borned in this life time or wherever the soul is actually living? And what is "dark eros", i know it correlates to 10th house/capricorn, but never really get the idea, is there any very basic information about this?

When i'm leanrning SN of Venus archetype, some intuitive feeling comes to me, but it's so hard for me to put them in organized words, Thank you very much for reading through my messy writing..... thanks as always for your teaching.

Wei

Rad

Hi Wei,

"I read through venus archetype in pluto book 2, try to get a basic idea by applying them to SN of venus, would you please correct me if i am in a wrong track, or give me any advice to understand it deeper?

SN of Venus conjunct Mercury/Saturn in 10th house Scorpio, MC is Scorpio, and SN of Venus/MC is in balsamic phase, 12 degrees apart (can i use phase relationship here?), natal Pluto is in 9th house Scorpio. (The focus on 10th house/9th house scorpio, i think the main lesson of soul's inner relationship/relationship with others would be transforming from distorted man made law to natural law, to create new self-image/judgement by natrual law?)"

Yes, you can use the phase relationship. And, yes, to your analysis but Venus is not the archetype of the Soul's self image/ego. That correlates to the Moon, Cancer, and the 4th House. The S.Node of Venus here would correlate to the meaning that the Soul is creating for it's life, how it inwardly relates to that sense of meaning, and how that sense of meaning is then related to others. The Saturn archetype does indeed correlate with the necessary judgements the Soul does need to make in this equation in order to define that meaning.

"Does this signature mean Soul has been repeatedly reborn into the same country/culture for karmic reason, and the inner relationship has been heavily defined/structured by man made law of consensus state in this culture, through the trauma of losing power/voice in society or in relationship with powerful figure, soul has developed/absorbed intense judgement/self-judgement/guilt within, also depressed inner state/attitude towards life, defeated mind state because of the distorted man made law? Soul may also been born into both powerful status/powerless position, to experience both side, in order to exhaust the compulsive desire of gaining power outside itself/being attached to powerful figure/position?"

Yes, to all of as being possible in the symbols you are asking about with the exception being repeatedly reborn into the same country/ culture for karmic reasons. It can correlate to that but does not, of itself, mean this would occur anytime we saw these symbols in a given birth chart.

"With pluto in 9th house scorpio new phase to MC, soul has been trying to learn natural law, and understand human psychology in a metaphysical way, to intergrade into society/country/culture in a new way/create a new role?  Especially to understand the why of the distortion of man made law, and would be exposed to "dark side" of human psychology in relationships which reflect the lesson of inner relationship? Because SN of Venus conjunct Mercury/Saturn in 10th house scorpio, vocation/intense work is involved in this life time within society, find truth within, create new self image/inner relationship based on natural law, dissolve judgement/inner judgement/guilt built up from past, then find inner power/voice in society in a new way, maybe teach natural law/own truth to help others who has been traumatized by such man made law?"

Yes except the connection you are making to the ego/ self image.

"And i have question about 10th house/MC, does this correlate to the race/country/society soul is borned in this life time or wherever the soul is actually living? "

Both.

"And what is "dark eros", i know it correlates to 10th house/capricorn, but never really get the idea, is there any very basic information about this?"

Yes, JWG did a whole lecture on this that is available on DVD from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Capricorn-Nature-Dark-Eros/dp/B01BW4FE0S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467635878&sr=8-1&keywords=jeffrey+wolf+green+dvd+dark+eros . In essence, any natural sexual desire that is repressed by the Soul for whatever the reasons may be will create in inner compression around such desires that will then become distorted: dark eros.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

All,

So the next step is to now locate, by house and sign, the planetary ruler of your S.Node of Venus. The archetypes that correlate with that nature of that planet, and the house that it is in, have been used by the Soul, your Soul, in the type of inner relationship to itself that it has needed relative to it's overall ongoing evolutionary journey: the entire Pluto paradigm. In essence that inner relationship to itself correlates to how it has gone about actualizing those underlying evolutionary needs and intentions.

In our initial simple example of the S.Node of Venus being in Aires in the 3rd house, above, we can now add to this by locating the planetary ruler of it, Mars, say in Sagittarius in the 11th House.

Relative to the underlying inner sense within the Soul of a new evolutionary cycle of development that required an essential freedom to act upon whatever desires the Soul had that allowed it to discover, and to begin to actualize, that new cycle of evolutionary development we can now see and understand that the Soul desired, needed, to find it's place in the world at large: the 11th House.

The Soul would have inwardly felt, it's inner relationship, to be different: something unique about itself. Thus, the Soul would have desired to initiate a diversity of relationships will all kinds of people in order to enter into dialogues that allowed it to bring into itself all kinds of information, from all kinds of sources. The Soul then would have instinctively reacted to such a diversity of information by so many sources wherein the instinctual reactions would toss out, throw out, rebel, against any of that information, and the types of people that this information came from, that the Soul could not accept.

That which the Soul would accept would then directly correlate to the ongoing process of self discovery relative the new evolutionary cycle being developed. In turn this would manifest of discovering what other Soul's were of 'like mind' that would then not only constitute it's social circle, but also finding it's place within the total diversity of the type people in the world itself: where to fit in.

With the Mars being in Sagittarius this would have manifested as an intense inner restlessness fueled by the need for an essential freedom. This restlessness being fueled by the need for an essential freedom would have caused the Soul to seek out all kinds of ways  of understanding life itself: the various belief systems of human beings manifesting all over the planet. Thus, the Soul's inner relationship to itself coupled with what constitutes the very meaning for it's life, the S.Node of Venus, would have been actualized by trying to discover philosophies, and the cultures they whatever philosophies manifest from, that the Soul could inwardly call it's own. Thus inner and outer traveling, the inner equaling the mind by way of the S.Node of Venus being in the 3rd House, and the outer equaling the 3rd House as well but now in combination with the Mars being in Sagittarius in the 11th House.

Because of these dynamics the Soul would relate to others who also valued independent thinking, freedom of thought. The Soul would naturally want to relate to others of like mind in this way.

Remembering that the inner side of Venus, Taurus, and the 2nd house correlate to the sexual instinct in humans that is rooted in the need to survive, procreate, with the S.Node of Venus being in the 3rd house with Mars it's ruler in Sagittarius in the 11th, the Soul's inner relationship to it's sexual nature would have manifested as instinctual sexual attractions to many different types of people. Within this, the Soul would have begun an evolutionary journey of sexual self discovery by way of manifesting a keen sexual curiosity at all the different and various ways that sexuality can manifest in human form. Thus, being attracted to all the different ways of being sexual by way of the various types of humans beings: Mars in the 11th. The sexual practices of the various cultures and races on Earth would fuel this curiosity. The desire and need for sexual freedom in order to be able to explore itself would cause the Soul to resist, especially in the beginning of it's life, sexual commitments to anyone. Being sexual once with someone would be just fine with this Soul for example.

This is just a simple example that could of course be expanded upon. So right now locate the planetary ruler of your own  S.Node of Venus by house and sign to determine what your inner relationship to yourself has been, and why. Connect this to the underlying EA paradigm in your birth chart in order to understand why you have needed that type of inner relationship in order to act upon that underlying evolutionary paradigm.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Hi Rad,

Does this symbol:SN of Venus conjunct Saturn in 10th house Scorpio necessarily indicate soul has formed intimate relationship with father/father figure of this life time? If not, would you please give me some hint, how does this soul's inner relationship affect the relationship with father?

Thanks

marty

hi Rad,

thank you for your earlier response to my SN Venus in Aries, 6th house questions (Pisces ruling the 6th house). Considering that this individual is either in, or transitioning to, 1st Stage Spiritual, this lifetime I feel it's possible that this could be someone who may have experienced religious zealotry, martyrdom, or fanaticism in a past life and may have self-identified (Aries) with this image of themselves.

This image could be especially strong due to the 'dutiful' nature of the 6th house and the implied guilt, shame and self-denial that may accompany such a signature. These mental parameters could have especially entrapped the mind in a cloud of futility and hopelessness, and the feeling that they must continue to atone, repent, or have more faith in order to be free of such thoughts. This then creates its' own endless loop, eroding self confidence and self esteem leading to the edge of masochism.

Planetary ruler of SN Venus in Aries is Mars retrograde in Scorpio, 1st house. As difficult as that signature is, I feel that it is a symbol of the evolutionary necessity that this individual must experience in order to find such inner rage as to want to cast off the shackles and fly in the face of religious patriarchal conditioning. Mars retrograde in Scorpio in the first house seems like a 'do or die' situation, and contains the necessary releasing of anger in order to confront the very platitudes that held the soul (Scorpio) in bondage for so long. It looks like this individual reincarnated (Mars) with a specific purpose to test God, i.e. "will you strike me down if I refuse the myth of original sin?"

Scorpio rules the 2nd house which tells me they would have a fierce determination to live this lifetime and not want to suffer or jeopardize their life force. They would want to become self-confident, self-sufficient and find self-love. They would also want to explore the taboos of sexuality that would have been 'off limits' to even suggest in past-life circumstances. (But we can't put a lock and key on our minds, especially during the dreamtime). This 'lock and key' could have developed engrained patterns of distortion, self-doubt, anger, resentment, etc., but with Scorpio ruling the 2nd house it would be busted wide open this lifetime. Their natural voice, when finally found and owned, would be one of intensity that would seek open communion between themselves and their god - finally free of lifetimes of mental repression and self-denial.

With the Mars / Scorpio symbolism, it seems as if this individual was born with the instinct to evolve their very soul (almost like making up for lost time) and they would naturally radiate this magnetism to others. They have Pluto in Leo in the 10th (experiencing vacillation between societal power and powerlessness, but seeking emotional highs-and-lows this lifetime instead), and SN Leo, 11th house (beginning the individuation process) and NN Aquarius 5th house (developing the creative mind, stretching the limits of what is 'known' and what the mind can comprehend, and seeking the warmth and freedom of like-minded individuals.)

Thank you for your time - your insight and teachings and for keeping us focused.

Rad

Hi Wei,

"Hi Rad,

Does this symbol:SN of Venus conjunct Saturn in 10th house Scorpio necessarily indicate soul has formed intimate relationship with father/father figure of this life time? If not, would you please give me some hint, how does this soul's inner relationship affect the relationship with father?"

No, of itself, this does not 'necessarily' correlate to a Soul having intimate relationships with a father in past lifetimes. It can certainly be a symbol that does correlate to this, but not 'necessarily'. The Soul's inner relationship to itself can affect fathers in many possible ways Wei: not just one way. It would of course be necessary to understand the nature of any given father, from an EA point of view, to make such a determination.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Marty,

All that you wrote relative to those symbols can certainly be true within the archetypal possibilities of those symbols.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

All,

We will continue on this next Monday: July 18.

God Bless, Rad