Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: solar return- solar lunar phase  (Read 1108 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Dec 01, 2009, 07:08 PM »

What is the ea perspective of the solar-lunar phase of a solar return chart?

(I believe some of us here are experiencing a full moon solar return  Grin Grin Grin happy birthday my fellow sag...)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2009, 10:31 AM »

Ari,

What is the ea perspective of the solar-lunar phase of a solar return chart?

(I believe some of us here are experiencing a full moon solar return  Grin Grin Grin happy birthday my fellow sag...)

It must be understood in the total context of the individual Soul and it's ongoing evolutionary issues and dynamics in the current life. This would include the current transits to the natal chart, the current progressions to the natal chart, which are then referenced to the natal chart. In general, that signature in the Solar Return chart correlates with the Soul's  need to 'throw something off' of itself in order for evolution to proceed. The throwing off will correlate to some existing dynamics within the Soul that are blocking the evolution of the Soul. Circumstantially, these can appear as circumstances / people/ situations that need to be opposed or thrown off for that ongoing evolution to occur.

Rad
Oliver Fred

« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2012, 09:38 AM »

Hi Rad and all,

I wanted to ask if EA uses the birth place as reference for a Solar Return chart or the place where they are living at the time of the solar return? Take care!

-Oliver
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2012, 06:36 AM »

Hi Oliver,

The place of birth is used to calculate it. If the person has moved from there then it's also calculated for where they are but the place of birth solar return is used as the baseline to understand/ interpret how that will them manifest in the current place of residence.

God Bless, Rad
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 2012, 06:28 PM »

Hi Oliver,

The place of birth is used to calculate it. If the person has moved from there then it's also calculated for where they are but the place of birth solar return is used as the baseline to understand/ interpret how that will them manifest in the current place of residence.

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,

So if the place of birth is the baseline chart used, if the Sun/Moon are in the 2nd/8th in the chart for the place of birth, then the throwing off will be related to to 2nd/8th matters, taken in consideration with regard to the rest of the chart.  If in the new location, the Sun/Moon fall in the 6th/12th houses, then the arena in which the 2nd/8th throwing off would play out in terms of 6th/12th house arenas?  And the Sun/Moon throwing off, even in the solar return chart, could only be understood once Pluto, etc. in the chart could be understood?  And this of course, relating back to the natal chart?

Thanks.  I've been wondering about solar return charts from an EA perspective..

Peace,
Elen
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Apr 17, 2012, 07:16 AM »

Hi Oliver,

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,

So if the place of birth is the baseline chart used, if the Sun/Moon are in the 2nd/8th in the chart for the place of birth, then the throwing off will be related to to 2nd/8th matters, taken in consideration with regard to the rest of the chart.  If in the new location, the Sun/Moon fall in the 6th/12th houses, then the arena in which the 2nd/8th throwing off would play out in terms of 6th/12th house arenas?  And the Sun/Moon throwing off, even in the solar return chart, could only be understood once Pluto, etc. in the chart could be understood?  And this of course, relating back to the natal chart?

Thanks.  I've been wondering about solar return charts from an EA perspective..

Peace,
Elen

Hi Elen,

Yes, that is correct. In the relocated Solar Return Chart that 'throwing off' symbolized in the natal Solar Return in the 8th/2nd would then manifest as creating a variety of crises in the relocated Solar Return by way of the 6th/12th. Creating the necessary crises in the relocated chart would then lead to the question of 'why' relative to the natal Solar Return. In turn and combination this would then lead to the awareness, the information the Soul would need, in order to answer that core question in order to identify what needs to be thrown off in order for the Soul's evolution to proceed.

And, yes, all is ultimately related to the Pluto signatures in the Solar Return chart and the natal chart as the ultimate baseline that provides the core context for what is symbolized in the Solar Return charts.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: