Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Dec 08, 2019, 03:02 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Karma Connections"  (Read 2625 times)
Sooke642

« on: Jun 16, 2016, 09:21 AM »

I haven't taken the EA course; could I get an explanation on karma connections pls.
The weekly astrology said "Unearth all that festers & work to clear it from your path specifically karma connections"
Are these "connections" toxic people I've tried to eliminate from my Life?
I'm concerned that I'm unaware of connections I may unknowingly how with people/things.

I do clearing/cleansing rituals with H20 or fire & ask the Universe & my Power Animals for help.
Suggestions?
Thanks
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 17, 2016, 01:52 AM »

Hi Sooke642,

I would deal with karmic relationships and situations as they appear and not worry about them because of an Astrology site making generalizations.

Karma means consequences from actions we have taken, therefore karmic connections are connections from the past with others with whom we have had experiences with, there can be unresolved dynamics with these people that re-emerge to be dealt with.

Toxic relationships can obviously be the result of karmic connections. The way forward is to understand, take responsibility and change the toxic dynamics to the best of our abilities or to simply put distance between those which are toxic and ourselves.

All the best

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video