School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Energy release and kundalini

Started by Heidi, Jul 11, 2016, 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heidi

Hi Rad and all,

I am hoping someone can help clarify for me the process of emotional energy, especially in regards to stuck energy, release, and kundalini.

I recently was with someone practicing shamanic healing work that mentioned through spirit the "physicality" of energy moving through the body before final release. In this particular case spirit mentioned the "final swoop" which was happening and somewhat stuck, causing a minor physical reaction.

This reminded me of a story JWG once told about a woman experiencing pain in her eyes, which JWG explained was the rise of kundalini actually healing her ailment.

I think I'm trying to clarify if the symptom is usually a good sign, and if it is related to kundalini being active in a particular chakra that may have been previously blocked.

Thanks,
Heidi

Skywalker

Hi Heidi,

I can only speak of my personal ongoing experience with my own energy blocks being released as I experience more kundalini energy. What happens is that the emotional/energetic blocks dissolve and as they dissolve the psychological and emotional dynamics that caused the block surface to be eliminated once and for all but, there can be some discomfort, both emotional and physical, as the repressed or blocked energy releases. It can trigger outer situations as well that need to be resolved with other people for various reasons.

I think I also read JWG state that Kundalini, once awakened will search out for any toxins within the physical body (which are many times also a result of emotional dynamics) in order to be purified. The process can be sometimes uncomfortable, depending on how much clearing is necessary. That´s why it´s a good idea to purify mind, body and soul as much as possible as that will minimize the symptoms you are speaking of. So yes, the symptom is generally a result of the clearing process.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Heidi,

If you are really interested in understanding the totality of how kundalini energy manifests, and all possible affects of it, the very best author to read is a man named Gopi Krishna. Particularity a book called "Kundalini: The Evolutionary Energy of Man". He speak / write from direct experience. Here is a link to his books: https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/52404.Gopi_Krishna

The women that JWG was talking about, a women who had been in one of his yoga/ meditation classes, had a spontaneous awakening of Kundalini during the class itself. Her eyes became like on fire. She had had horrible vision from birth. In the end she not only transformed that into 20/20 vision, but her eyes went from brown to blue.

God Bless, Rad

Heidi

Thanks Rad and Skywalker, that was the clarification I needed! I will order a copy of the book you mentioned, I think it will be very helpful :)

Blessings,
Heidi

Wei

Hi Rad,

If a soul's kundalini energy has been awaken in this life time, how will this awareness integrate into their future life? For example, the woman JWG talked about, does it mean whatever caused her horrible vision from birth in this lifetime, has been healed, recovered, that won't happen to her in future life? And can she "remember" this healing ability or recover this memory sometime in the future life? And does a soul have to evolved to spiritual state, to be prepared for this awakening?

Thank you for recommending the book too, it's fascinating!

Skywalker

Rad

Hi Wei,

"If a soul's kundalini energy has been awaken in this life time, how will this awareness integrate into their future life? For example, the woman JWG talked about, does it mean whatever caused her horrible vision from birth in this lifetime, has been healed, recovered, that won't happen to her in future life? And can she "remember" this healing ability or recover this memory sometime in the future life? And does a soul have to evolved to spiritual state, to be prepared for this awakening?"

It integrates into her future life by way of the evolution that the kundalini created in the current life: we always pick up were we left off. The causes that created her vision issues would have been healed by way of the kundalini in her current life. Those causes will not be recreated in another life because they have been healed/ evolved in the life that she had lived. It is possible for her to remember this healing in a future life: but that would mean she would have had to evolve to the beginning of the 3rd Stage Spiritual stage of evolution, and continue to evolve through it. Generally, yes, the Soul has to have evolved into the spiritual state to be prepared for this kind of evolution. Remember or know that the degree of kundalini awakening is very relative to the evolutionary and karmic condition of any given Soul.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Why does Kundalini ignite or awaken in the first place?

Thank you

All the best

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

It quicken the evolutionary pace of any given Soul.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Is Kundalini awakening directly connected to the Soul´s desire to evolve or does it ignite of its own volition?

thank you

All the best

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

It is directly connected to the Soul's desire to evolve: it does not ever ignite 'of it's own volition'.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Heather,

When I went to respond to your post, your original post, somehow it got deleated. So I am posting your original post below, and then the answer to it.

Hi Rad and Everyone,

Rad do you know what brain chemicals are released or responsible for Kundalini? Also can Kundalini starting to rise up cause imbalances in brain chemicals?

Thank you so much,
Heather

Hi Heather,

The chemicals within the brain do not cause the release of kundalini. There is an actual gland at the base of the spine called the coccygeal body, that it is composed of smooth muscle, that is responsible for the physiology of what is called kundalini energy: the natural evolutionary energy of the human species.

When it ignites it can cause metamorphic changes in every part of the body in every way in varying degrees of intensity. The primary chemicals that are affected in the brain are serotonin, melatonin, GH.. growth hormones, gaba, dhea, and cortisol,. When kundalni ignites is changes the amounts and proportions within the neurology of the brain in varying degrees depending on the degree of kundalini being released from kundalini gland itself: the coccygeal body.

There is a website you may find interesting about all this: http://biologyofkundalini.com/index.php?topic=Preliminaries

God Bless, Rad

Bhaskara

Rad,

Thank you very much for this information it was very informative and fascinating to me.

Heather

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Do evil souls also experience kundalini or do they experience an inverted type of "kundalini" manifesting from satan vs the Source?

Thank you
All the best

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

As, as you say, an 'inverted' type of energy that allows progressive union with the consciousness of Evil itself.

God Bless, Rad