Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sep 23, 2017, 11:09 PM
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: South Node Pluto  (Read 3177 times)
Maya

« on: Jul 14, 2016, 06:28 AM »

Hi Rad,

Could you please tell me more about : the SN of Pluto is on the NN of the Moon?

Thank you!

Maya
Rad
Admin

« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2016, 06:33 AM »

Hi Maya,

"Could you please tell me more about : the SN of Pluto is on the NN of the Moon?"

In essence, this correlates to a Soul who is beginning the evolutionary process of recreating itself, evolving, back to it's original design: the inherent truth of itself, it's Soul structure, as created by the Source.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2016, 02:27 AM »

Hi Rad,

Why does this aspect of the North Node of the Moon conjunct the South Node of Pluto correlate to the Soul evolving back to its original design, and not when conjunct Pluto, since Pluto is the symbol for the Soul itself?

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Admin

« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2016, 06:34 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Because the Moon, and it's Nodes, correlate, as you know, to the egocentric structure that the Soul creates that reflects it's ongoing evolutionary needs and intentions. Thus, creating an egocentric structure that progressively reflects the original design of the Soul itself: N.Node of Moon conjunct the S.Node of Pluto: it's history, it's past.

This will thus symbolized a Soul who is highly reflective, a reflective consciousness, that intends to understand all it's inner dynamics that have been responsible for creating it's realities: the why of it. In this way self knowledge, Soul knowledge, is progressively gained. In this way, the Soul is thus becomes enabled to throw off, purge, eliminate anything that is not part of it's original design. The key within this is accepting the responsibility for all that it has created in it's long Soul history.

With the N.Node of the Moon on the S.Node of Pluto the Soul will progressively, over a series of lifetimes to come, recreate all kinds of circumstantial realities that manifest from all the internal dynamics of the Soul for this evolutionary process to occur.

I should also say that this archetype would apply in this specific way to Soul's who have evolved into the 2nd stage individuated and are on the cusp of the 3rd stage individuated, and beyond. Before this evolutionary level of progression these symbols will manifest differently. For example, a Soul in the consensus state. These symbols would primarily manifest as a Soul who is desiring to look backwards into it's past in order to reflect upon it: the why of it. Self knowledge is thus gained in this way that can allow such a Soul to move forwards anew. The need to accept the responsibility for that which is has created of course still, and necessarily, applies.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2016, 08:13 AM by Rad » Logged
Maya

« Reply #4 on: Jul 15, 2016, 09:05 AM »

Hi Rad an all,

What is the intention of het North Node conjunct the SN of the moon, and what if the Moon is also conjunct the South Node of Pluto?

Thank you!

Maya
Rad
Admin

« Reply #5 on: Jul 16, 2016, 05:54 AM »

Hi Maya,

"What is the intention of het North Node conjunct the SN of the moon,

?

"and what if the Moon is also conjunct the South Node of Pluto?"

Instead of beginning to move towards, as in the N.Node of the Moon conjunct the S.Node of Pluto, the Moon conjunct that S.Node correlates to the current life wherein the egocentric structure created by the Soul is defined, structured, to recover it's original design. That does not mean it will be done in one life. It means the focus on the current life is that, and that will be sustained into the Soul's ongoing lifetimes to come.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Jul 16, 2016, 07:06 AM »

Hi Rad and Maya,

I have the Moon on Pluto´s South Node and can certainly confirm all of what was just stated.

Rad, does the South Node of Pluto correlate to the evolving self image of the Soul itself, just like the Moon´s Nodes correlates to the evolving Ego´s?

Thank you

All the best
Maya

« Reply #7 on: Jul 16, 2016, 07:08 AM »

Hi Rad,

I see now my mistake: what is the intention of NN Pluto is conjunct het SN of the Moon?

Maya 

Rad
Admin

« Reply #8 on: Jul 16, 2016, 08:58 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

"Rad, does the South Node of Pluto correlate to the evolving self image of the Soul itself, just like the Moon´s Nodes correlates to the evolving Ego´s?"

The evolving self image of the Soul is symbolized by the N.Node of Pluto.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Admin

« Reply #9 on: Jul 16, 2016, 09:01 AM »

Hi Maya,

"what is the intention of NN Pluto is conjunct het SN of the Moon?"

N.Node Pluto conjunct S.Node of Moon correlates to the Soul's intentions, needs, and desires to look backwards into it’s past, to reflect, think about, in order to understand as deeply as possible all the inner dynamics within itself that has been responsible for the realites it has created, and why. It is like a braking action on the Soul that does not allow it to really move forwards until this internal process is completed.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Jul 16, 2016, 11:37 AM »

Hi Rad,

Yes, sorry I meant the Nodal axis of Pluto, not just its South Node.

If we keep the same egocentric structure after we die and move on to the Astral realm with that structure, does that mean that the Soul is rooted in another deeper realm, since its own self image is not the same as the ego?

Thank you

All the best
Helena

« Reply #11 on: Jul 17, 2016, 09:52 AM »

Hi Rad, Maya and Skywalker,

i also share moon on SN Pluto. When that moon is also square the moon nodal axis, does that mean the same egocentric structure and focus on recovery is already being repeated?

That points to another question i've been having, what would be evolutionary meaning of most of Pluto in Libra generation having pluto squaring its own nodes? Are we the ones that most have been resisting?
And as a generation, how do we look at skipped steps? Would pluto in libra find resolution through NNpluto and pluto in aries, conversely, trough SN Pluto? Individually and collectively?

Also Rad, could you please explain what it is meant by soul's 'original design'?

Thank you,
Helena
Rad
Admin

« Reply #12 on: Jul 18, 2016, 05:31 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

"If we keep the same egocentric structure after we die and move on to the Astral realm with that structure, does that mean that the Soul is rooted in another deeper realm, since its own self image is not the same as the ego?"

The egocentric structure that the Soul creates in each life 'dies' when the physical form dies in any given life. It is the MEMORY of that egocentric structure that the Soul has after the physical form dies. The Self image within the Soul itself is that which is the causative factor in the egocentric structures, Moon, that is creates in each life. Thus, the egocentric structure reflects the dynamics within the Soul structure itself.

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Admin

« Reply #13 on: Jul 18, 2016, 05:47 AM »

Hi Helena,

"i also share moon on SN Pluto. When that moon is also square the moon nodal axis, does that mean the same egocentric structure and focus on recovery is already being repeated?"

Yes, because of the implied 'skipped steps' in the Moon squaring it's own Nodal Axis. In essence, the skipped steps have to be recovered before the ongoing evolution can take place.

"That points to another question i've been having, what would be evolutionary meaning of most of Pluto in Libra generation having pluto squaring its own nodes?"

The planet, humanity, as a whole has its ongoing evolutionary needs. It takes more than one Soul, a whole generation, to help affect what the ongoing evolutionary needs to the planet, humanity, requires. At various times in human history the collective, the whole, has skipped over dynamics and issues that the whole of humanity needs. An example now, because of the capitalistic system that permeates most of the planet, humanity, now we have a situation wherein billions of people suffer while a relatively small group within humanity amass personal wealth. You can see this archetype of extremes reflected in the Pluto in Libra generation, and the evolutionary need to create balance relative to these extremes.

We have corporations, Pluto, in which the primary principle driving them is to amass as much wealth, profit, for themselves no matter what the affects that has on the whole. This is then creating many, many issues, dynamics, for those who are suffering because of this. Unless that is dealt with in an effective way this will, and is at this moment in time, to 'skipped steps' relative the needs of the whole: balance that itself then creates fairness and equality.

The generation that you are referring too come from other times as well in which this took place in one way or the other. Thus, a whole generation that brings forth this collecitive and individual memory. The intent of course is for this generation to do something about it.

Are we the ones that most have been resisting?

As a whole yes. There are certainly individual members of this generation who are not.

And as a generation, how do we look at skipped steps?

See above

"Would pluto in libra find resolution through NNpluto and pluto in aries, conversely, trough SN Pluto? Individually and collectively?

Yes

"Also Rad, could you please explain what it is meant by soul's 'original design'?"

All Souls have their own unique, individual, design or signature: just like each human has it's own unique fingerprint. No two are alike, In the same way each Soul has it's own 'fingerprint' as created by the Source itself.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2016, 08:17 AM by Rad » Logged
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #14 on: Jul 19, 2016, 10:23 AM »

Hi Rad,

I asked that as I have seen others in the astral realm as themselves and have also seen others, the same people/souls simply as light which I recognize because I know them and they are alive in this life. Why perceive them as an image of themselves at times and at other times as light if it´s ok to ask?

Thank you

All the best
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: