School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Skipped Steps

Started by Rad, Sep 03, 2016, 08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Priya,

"Chloe's Chiron is in Shaw's 7th and sextiling his 5th house Pluto. Would that mean that she triggers his Soul's deep seated wounds regarding his identity in relation to others? And the potential(1st Quarter sextile) to approach the healing of the same in new and innovative(Aquarius) ways?"

Yes, but also that she triggers deep seated wounds between them requiring new ways to heal and evolve together.

"At the same time her Uranus&Juno are squaring his Pluto from his 9th. Can that indicate that Chloe's presence in his life avails him situations manifested for his Soul to experience fears and anxieties(1st Quarter square) in order to elicit committed endeavours(Juno) to breaking free(Uranus) from Soul's more delusional(Pieces) beliefs(9th) regarding his own self grandeur?"

Yes, but it also means an evolutionary and karmic need to liberate from various beliefs he created and projected upon her in another life that were caused by a traumatic cataclysm that they created together.

God Bless, Rad

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

Thank you Rad for all that you shared.

Could the instant cataclysmic  loss that you refer to in their charts that is being recovered  shown through Ceres conjunct each other's south nodes represent an actual child?  A child they created and the trauma they shared together because of  subsequent events that took place?

Thank you,
Heather

Priya

Thank you so much, Rad.
I am now beginning to understand the significance of synastry charts. What you said makes perfect sense and is making me ponder on relationships in general.

I believe that each relationship(and even circumstance) in our lives is here to either teach us, or heal &liberate something in us to facilitate our evolution.
But never did I consider that these "teachers" , "healers" and "liberators" of life's complex drama are specific Souls who have joint evolutionary roles to play out with us. Is this always so? For example great teachers like Buddha and Jesus must have triggered, healed and liberated many in multiple ways.. did they have a joint evolutionary karma with their followers?

Also, can we then use charts for countries and events to see how our skipped steps dynamics are triggering and evolving the collective in these times and spaces... and vice versa?

dollydaydream

Hi everyone, I am working on Chloe and Shaw synastry chart and will post something in next day or two.  Thanks for comments so far.  DDD

marty

hi all - if I could attempt a few more observances of Shaw / Chloe synastry:

Observing Chloes' sun/Mercury (her skipped step) are conjunct Shaws' So. Node, it can suggest a past, kind of manic, behavior, on her part, in the biological environment - a response to the natural crises that they have experienced in past lives together. As was pointed out, her sun/Mercury also square her Mars in Leo (landing in Shaws' 1st house) which could give her the propensity toward drama / outbursts, which could push Shaws' buttons and trigger painful memory. He also may have a fear of this hushed 'mania' (his Neptune in Aquarius, 7th house is square to his So. Node in Scorpio, 4th).

She is learning temperance and balance - mental balance, and restraint. With her resolution node in Shaws' 12th house, separating from his Ceres, it appears that they can both learn to balance their emotions and responses thru immersion in Nature and the Earth Mother. With Chloes' No. Node in Shaws' 6th house (square her Sun/Mercury, it seems that she has a great opportunity to learn to apply herself through systems and methodologies, of her CHOICE, to find self-approval, self-confidence, self-authority and responsibility in her life. This, in turn, would probably help to heal his familial acceptance of her and allow for the deep recognition of their mutuality (his Chiron retrograde to 24 degrees Capricorn).

Her possible tendencies toward manic behavior could become a skipped step this lifetime, but not if she learns to incorporate the stuffed feelings and emotion from her past. (Her Ceres is trine Shaw's Uranus. His Uranus is trine her Ceres.) It looks like they could facilitate each others' skipped steps if they have the opportunity to recognize their own.

Didn't JWG say that Neptune square the nodes could be a signature, in some cases, of the tendency to be a compulsive liar? In which case, Shaw's chart could indicate that he has honed the ability to avoid any discomfort in dealing with close relationships (no judgment here).

With his So. Node applying pressure to his sisters' sun, in his 4th house, it seems as though they have each created a life instance in which they can teach each other to "˜face the music' so to speak, address their respective past trauma, and begin the healing process.

Both Chloes' Mars, and Jupiter/Moon, square Shaws' nodal axis, implying that he is finding the inner strength and reserve, this lifetime, to not react to her drama (his No. Node in Taurus in the 10th), and also to express his emotions which will help him to deepen and mature his intellect (individuate) on his own time-table and terms (So. Node in Scorpio in the 4th). It sounds like he is in this process.

thanks for your comments.

Helena

Hi Rad and Everyone,

In this step, focusing on Shaw's dynamics that are triggered by Chloe, given their individual skipped steps and dynamics, i don't know if i'm seeing this right, Chloe's mars square Shaw's nodal axis as well Chloe's moon, jupiter and chiron, all are skipped steps in their synastry (besides shaw's mercury square Chloe's nodal axis).

In this analysis, synastry, we look at this planets as her own individual dynamics (her planets) symbolising friction to his evolutionary path (lunar nodes), and the fact that this planets, houses and aspects, represent situations/dynamics that represent something happening down the road that is not dealt with, finished or acknowledge? I'm sorry to go back to basics here but with a complex discussion what i'm trying to make very clear for me is, for instance from Shaw's point of view, the right way of seeing it is "this symbols (her planets) represent dynamics we've been having that keep me stuck to evolve from this" and from Chloe's point of view, the other way around?

So in Shaw's case he will keep stuck in projecting the need to be special, more important than everyone else, by maintaining this relationship dynamics in which he is the male symbol/projection, chloe's mars in the 12th square his nodal axis, of her own needs to be recognized special by him, of course due to her own skipped steps, and all that has happened by keep functioning in that phycologycal state. From here, and from what Rad shared i take, probably a relationship between brother and sister that became sexualized and a child being born from that with the subsequent trauma and abandonement/death of the child? Ceres symbol for the nodes?
The moon, jupiter and chiron square the nodal axis, keep the need for Shaw to acknowledge the need to see the truth about what are is own projection needs, the fact that he also liked being considered special by her, led to and the following repeating of this dynamics life after life.
Would it be that the fact that pluto square composite nodal axis (probably going a bit far here) represent the absolute need of things coming to a head in matter of the need to take steps to start to solve all of this?

Would this be a right approach starting from here?

Also Rad, about chiron conjunct/aspects to nodal axis, i've read very few on it from an EA perspective, mostly on the EA glossary. Can you point out more information or what is essential to understand from it?

Thank you,
Helena

Rad

Hi Heather,

"Could the instant cataclysmic  loss that you refer to in their charts that is being recovered  shown through Ceres conjunct each other's south nodes represent an actual child?  A child they created and the trauma they shared together because of  subsequent events that took place? "

Yes

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Priya,

"But never did I consider that these "teachers" , "healers" and "liberators" of life's complex drama are specific Souls who have joint evolutionary roles to play out with us. Is this always so?"

Yes, the vast majority of people that come into our lives, our personal lives, we have known in one way or another in prior lives: we all pick up where we left off.

"For example great teachers like Buddha and Jesus must have triggered, healed and liberated many in multiple ways.. did they have a joint evolutionary karma with their followers?"

No, with most of them no.

"Also, can we then use charts for countries and events to see how our skipped steps dynamics are triggering and evolving the collective in these times and spaces... and vice versa? "

Skipped step dynamics are individual to each Soul. By going to this or that country those individual skipped steps do not trigger the evolution of the collective in any given country. On the other hand by being in this or that country the nature of whatever those skipped steps are can be triggered relative to the nature of that country: it's collective unconscious/ conscious.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Marty,

"Didn't JWG say that Neptune square the nodes could be a signature, in some cases, of the tendency to be a compulsive liar? In which case, Shaw's chart could indicate that he has honed the ability to avoid any discomfort in dealing with close relationships (no judgment here)."

To my knowledge he never said or taught no such a thing.

"Both Chloes' Mars, and Jupiter/Moon, square Shaws' nodal axis, implying that he is finding the inner strength and reserve, this lifetime, to not react to her drama (his No. Node in Taurus in the 10th), and also to express his emotions which will help him to deepen and mature his intellect (individuate) on his own time-table and terms (So. Node in Scorpio in the 4th). It sounds like he is in this process."

Mars squaring his Nodes is a key here for it correlates to her displaced emotions relative to past fathers that she would compete with for the reasons that have already been discussed. Those displaced emotions have in past lives bringing them forwards to this life has manifested as her need to compete with Shaw as well. The resolution of this is also what has been discussed: for her to do whatever it is she feels drawn to do, i.e. play the violin, for it's own sake versus doing it to compete with anyone else including Shaw. This Mars square the Nodes also is one of the symbols that correlate with sexual dynamics and issues that have occurred between them in other lifetimes that, of itself, has created skipped steps between them.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Helena,

"Would this be a right approach starting from here?"

You have summarized in correctly Helena. The one correction is this: they did get pregnant but the baby was never born. How that happened, i.e. not being born, is the root of the deepest and most intense traumatic cataclysm that took place between them. I don't want to say more now about that. The clue to what that is, however, is seen in Shaw's Pluto in opposition to his Venus in Gemini: her as his sibling.

"Also Rad, about chiron conjunct/aspects to nodal axis, i've read very few on it from an EA perspective, mostly on the EA glossary. Can you point out more information or what is essential to understand from it?"

We have not ever really dealt with, in any real detail, the archetype of Chiron on this mb. Of course there are some very good authors on this topic. One of the things that JWG did teach about it, that is not in such books to my knowledge, is that Chiron can also correlate to how we can wound others, not just how the wounds within oneself.

God Bless, Rad

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

Rad with Chloe's Mars in Leo in the 12th inconjunct Pluto in the 5th and square to her Sun in Scorpio in the 4th as well as the south nodes of Mercury Venus and Mars in Scorpio in the 4th represent her actual death by a family member? Possibly that Shaw himself caused her to lose her life and the baby's life, his Uranus in her 8th house aspecting all the above?

Thank you,

Heather

Priya

Thank you, Rad☺

Rad

Hi Heather,

"Rad with Chloe's Mars in Leo in the 12th inconjunct Pluto in the 5th and square to her Sun in Scorpio in the 4th as well as the south nodes of Mercury Venus and Mars in Scorpio in the 4th represent her actual death by a family member? Possibly that Shaw himself caused her to lose her life and the baby's life, his Uranus in her 8th house aspecting all the above?"

Yes, and in addition her Mars in Leo his Nodal Axis, is opposed his Neptune which is the skipped node planet for Shaw, the fact that Shaw has Mars conjunct Saturn in Cancer in his 12th, the Mars being conjunct his Venus in Gemini in that 12th, and that is then opposed his Pluto and Moon conjunction all correlate with this. In addition her 2nd House Saturn is opposed her Uranus in the 8th and then through synastry that Saturn lands in his 3rd house: siblings.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Skywalker, Upasika, and Edward ...

Are any of you planning on adding/ contributing to this segment we are at now ?

Please let me know.

God Bless, Rad

dollydaydream

Hi everyone, I will be posting something today.  Apologies for being so slow, I have never studied a synastry chart before.  I have found it a bit overwhelming and go into panic mode with all the symbols.  Thanks for your patience. DDD